Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

(First, I need to SPELL it correctly! :p Tantric Sex...lol)

Tantric Sex: Tantra is a Sanskrit word that means “woven together.” Hindu and Buddhist meditation practitioners use sexual union as a metaphor for weaving together the physical and the spiritual: weaving man to woman, and humanity to the divine. The purpose is to become one with God. The Western form of this sacred sexuality called Tantra teaches slow, non-orgasmic sexual intercourse. Couples in my practice who have tried tantric sex find that they cultivate great sensual pleasure and also a sense of “dissolving into each other” that is profound and loving. The purpose is to become enlightened, not to win an Olympic medal for carnal gymnastics.

I have never tried that, but I would really like to. As long as I can vary from it a little and add an orgasm to the end ;P

Have you ever had sex when NEITHER of you had an orgasm?

Only if for some reason we got interrupted. (phone call, door bell, tornado!) :p

had sex in a barn?

Yes a couple times.

Ever had sex with a stranger at a nerd convention (like comic con or something like that)

I have not. I really worry I might fail a sobriety test for my inability to do so, if I ever get pulled over. I do NOT drink and drive but some cops are dicks.

Ever give someone a hickey that gets you both so hot you HAVE to fuck?

No, and you're right, that would NOT be fun. But I agree, that laughter in the bedroom can be damn sexy...and ya gotta admit, there are some aspects of having sex that are just hysterical! :p

wanted to skydive?

I have not, but if I could find a willing victim ...uh...soul, then I'd be all over that! (A bottle of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup would be awesome poured over the body and licked off!) :p

used something some sort of "food" as lube? (i.e. butter? Crisco? lol...yuck)

-grabs a bottle of chocolate syrup- >.>

I have NEVER done that o.o

Ever used a flavored lube? Pussy is already yummy, but pussy+watermelon=hours of fun

*Sniggles* :p Cool! And there's NO SEEDS to spit out! Haha! (I've seen flavored lube, but never watermelon...)

been accused of taking too long of a shower because that is where you....play?

Hahah never been accused of it but I LOVE playing in the shower. Water flowing all over my body as I please myself... mmmf

Ever cum so hard while playing you were sure someone else heard you?

Nah, cause usually I'm the only one home and I live way out in the sticks! ;) *Hears banjo music from the movie "Deliverance"!* >_>

woke yourself up from snoring so loud? :p

No...but I did wake up because Britney Spears was trying to shave my head in a dram and it freaked me right the fuck out o_O

Have you ever had a dream where a celebrity was trying to kill you or something?

^ Those desert-cammy boulder-holders are the cat's ass! ^

Twice in close succession, in 1999... it was a twin betrayal I'll play hell getting over!

Have you ever gotten a crazy letch for someone in another country, and known you couldn't make it work?

Back
Top Bottom