Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

Well, many times I might say, but I've not really been "ashamed" - there's no shame in appreciating any form of art - just a tad reticent about it. The "Ice Age" series comes most immediately to mind....

Have you ever gotten on the wrong train and wound up a hundred miles or more (maybe much more) from where you needed/wanted to be?

Nope. (We don't have passenger trains where I come from)

...made a "Jacob's ladder" with some string?

Nope. I've kicked a door, but never brought one down.

...been in an accident and didn't have clean underwear on? :p

No, my mama taught me better. ;)

...tried to follow a new recipe, but just as you were about to finish putting it together, discovered there was an ingredient needed that you didn't have? :(

Fortunately no. My Dad taught me better ;p

Ever cooked something that smelled soooo goood but tasted... not bad but... underwhelming?

No; but I've done the exact opposite... there's a vegetable known as "ramps", a variety of leek, and are popular in the Appalachians. They stink to high heaven but the taste epitomizes sublime!

Have you ever lusted to the point of insensibility (balls a blue as the Louisiana state flag and as square as cast-iron safes), only to find, when your fluorescent desires were finally slaked - it was only ordinary?

Hmm....I suppose if I "had" balls, then yeah, I'm sure I've lusted that hard and unrelenting for someone. LOL

shared a drink with someone, using two different straws?

I have never done that. Though I find the thought of doing it adorable.

Ever turned making brownies into an intimate experience, with brownie batter on lips, certain body parts, etcetera, and never actually getting fully formed brownies out of it?

No, but that does sound interesting....and very messy! LOL

...made (or ate) brownies that had a "secret ingredient" in them that made you mellow out and feel all "groovy"? :p (Secret ingredient = marijuana)

hahah I am actually unable to enjoy weed. I have tried it on quite a few occasions and it just gives me the spins and makes me nauseous. Not pleasant D:

Ever thrown up on a friend's couch? :(

Well, yes and no? :) Yes, I've shot a pistol (Ruger, don't ask me what kind...don't know), but just shot it in the air, as my hubby wanted me to shoot it once and try not to be so afraid of it. I'm still afraid of guns. >_>

...fired a weapon in self-defense?

I felt terrible and paid for it to get cleaned D:

I have never shot anyone or anything, no.

Ever broken something you loved just to see it in pieces?

No, not intentionally anyway. I don't like to see my favorite things shattered in pieces. :(

...taken lessons to learn how to play some sort of musical instrument? If yes, which instrument?

(What is metal scream?)

I have actually. When I was in college. I took ballroom dancing, but in addition to learning the waltz and the tango, we were taught country line dancing and two-steppin'! Yeehaw! :p

...slow danced nekkid with someone?

(Metal scream is the type of powerful, angry vocals in death and thrash type metal)
No I haven't. that sounds so wonderful!

Have you ever played in the snow with a lover?

No, but that to me would be most romantic. I love snow!

built a snowman (or snow woman) that was anatomically correct?

Back
Top Bottom