Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

Yeah. :( I had a pillow that I had named after this guy I really cared about. It was his "Mini-Me" pillow. I would sleep with him/it every night and pretend it was him. I need to burn that thing now....*Frowns thinking about him again*

have you?

Noooo....ouch, DTH! lol

(Btw, what's your pillow's name?) *Grins sheepishly*

named your genitalia? If yes, what is it? :p

Her name changes depending on who I think about. She's had a different name lately ;p

I have not named him, you wanna do it for me? And have you?

Watched a show with loved one you KNEW was boring just to have an excuse to play with them on the couch?

*Grins wide*

How about..."Hank"? :p (It rhymes with yank and wank....) LOL

Yes, I've watched boring stuff just so I could sit next to someone and cuddle with them. Before long, I had them more interested in what "I" was doing instead of what "they" were doingon television. ;)

made out in a movie theatre?

No, I haven't. It's on my bucket list. :p

...been caught by your parents (or his/her parents) while having sex?

I use to own a queen sized water bed and I LOVED it! (And no, I've never got caught by my parents or his parents) I loved doing it on the waterbed because the waves helped with the "motion of the ocean", if ya get my "drift"! Hah!

been summoned to bed?

(Gotta go, hubby is cranky!) :( Night, DTH

I have been summoned to bed. I don't like it much cause I am a rather independent person and will get into bet when I WANT to get into bed. Goodnight Bronwyn

Ever eaten something in a sexy manner just to tease someone?

Yes. An ice cream cone. :p Nothing more fun than to go at an ice cream cone as if it were a giant cock! Lapping, licking, slurping...

watched someone eat an ice cream cone in a sexy manner and it made you horny?

Not as of yet, but does imagining you eating the ice cream count? :p

Ever moaned from eating something almost as loud as from having sex? Not faking it though

LMAO! Yes, I've had "food-gasms" before! :p

tried "Nutella"? God, I love that stuff.... *Thinks it would taste good licked off certain....body parts* ;)

Oh my goodness I love nutella. I have a recipe for nutella cookies that will give you multiple foodgasms. And Yes it WOULD taste good licked from certain... areas ;)

Ever tried nutella and jelly sandwiches? Makes pb&j seem weak in comparison

YES, love it!

tried Nutella "S'mores"? All's ya gotta do is spread some Nutella on your graham cracker, then buy a jar of Marshmallow Cream and spread some of that on your "other" graham cracker, and put them together! Voilah! A Nutella smore that is just as good as your reg. S'more, but without the mess or a camp fire. :p

*Thinks back, trying to remember the last time she made brownies* Hmmm......no. You MUST share your recipe, DTH! :p

thought about how much fun it might be to get naughty with someone in a dept. store dressing room?

Thought about it? I've done it. Had her bite my neck the whole time to keep her from making too much noise ;)

Ever gotten naughty in a theater?

(Wow...you devil you!) :p

No, only in my RP's and/or fantasies. I use to think that only teenagers made out in the movie theaters, but I think it would be hot even for us "older" folks!

wrote a poem for someone special?

I have. I wrote a poem entirely about the loveliness of my ex's body, as well as one about the depth of my love for her.

Ever had a poem written about you?

Yeah. Once. Maybe twice. He was really good with rhyming words. But that's all they were....just words. His actions certainly didn't back up what was said in the poems. *Sighs*

been so jaded by an ex-lover that you feel as though your heart will never open up or trust anyone ever again?

Nope. I refuse to let myself feel like that. I think that it's giving up on love. That's something I don't wanna do.

Ever hit someone you love out of frustration?

No, I'm not a violent person. However, I do have a temper that can get the best of my ....mouth. >_>

(same question) ...hit someone you loved out of frustration?

Once. She kept slapping me in the face and I couldn't get her to stop so I finally slapped her back. I felt terrible about it but I was tired of being hit.

Ever been bitten on your ass? ;)

LOL...yes! And there was a full set of teeth prints left behind afterwards! (But I rather liked it!) >:)

said to someone, "Bite my ass!!"? Haha! :p

Back
Top Bottom