Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parasite Eve Roleplay Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Same here. With some extra patties and bacon on mine. I like mine Medium, if you please."
The server nods and laughs a bit as he writes down our orders walks away from the counter to the grill, commenting on the 'odd siblings' that just walked in to his coworkers.
"Been at least a year since I've had a burger... Been way too long."

Allison looks at Allen the laughs a little, a rare sound from her. "I guess you are right. I haven't had one in years."

He laughed a bit back as the burgers came, and he paid, gesturing to a nearby table soon after. "Well, let's dig in then! I know I'm gonna."

He quickly stands up. "We need another burger and coke, stat!"

"If you live in this country, you need to have a burger. It's required." He said bluntly, not giving Volke the option to say no.

For the first time ever, they see Volke taken off guard, taken aback. Her head recoiled back in shock at his declaration, confusion clear on her face. "It is a slab of meat and some vegetables on a bun. Can it really be that good?" she wondered to herself.

Allison watched Volke and Allen, a slightly bemused look on her face as she took a seat and took a bite of her burger.

Allen, Having nod had his burger yet, picked it up and handed it to Volke. "Just try it."(Diplomacy 32)

(14 ^.^;; ) Volke takes the burger cautiously. She looks at the condiments and the vegetables on it before trying it...

After taking a bite, she looks at it like it was an unidentifyable substance: with suspicion and a healthy dose of fear. There was... a lot of grease in these. Really, that rat NMC was healthier than this. She could FEEL her muscles degenerating... But...

She looked back at Allen, who seemed to think this was the most awesome thing since shucked corn (something she truely considered a marvel), then back to the burger. She wordlessly downed it... even though it made her feel sick to her stomach. This, she decided, was the one torture the Training hadn't prepared her for.

If she could help it, no one would ever see on her face the horror she felt as she downed that patty.

(Bluff 17 to hide her disgust as she eats.)

(sense motive 19)

Allen looked down and away, slightly upset. "Sorry.. Guess they aren't for everyone. They.. I like them, but they also bring back a fond memory or two, of when things were simpler. And a lot happier.."

(Sense motive.... 9)

Allison continues eating her burger, smiling slightly enjoying the mass of greasy beef, melted cheese, and overly cooked veggies. Knowing it was probably the worst thing she could be eating but enjoying the mild indulgence.

Volke nodded. "I understand," actually sounding like she meant it. Which she did, considering her past... "I.. like corn and... frozen yogurt," she offered, letting them know her preference for induldgence... just in case.

"I'll guess I'll treat you to that later then," He replied softly as he got his burger and quickly wolfed it down.

Allison finished her food as well and just sat back in the chair, a faint smile on her face. "That was... pretty good."

"I have to go," Volke informed them. She got up and walked out the door of the place, mentally working herself into the "Super J" character. She had enough time...

"I'm glad." He smiled softly as paid the clerk and nodded lightly at Volke. "Anywhere you want to go? Or should we pick up the food for Volke? I did say I would take you shopping.."

Volke shakes her head. "Get it please, but I have..." She visibly twitches. "Errands... to run," she finishes as she attempts to discreetly leave.

Allison watches Volke as Volke leaves, and then turns back to Allen. "I... wouldn't mind shopping I guess."

"Lead the way, then. We'll get Volke's stuff while it's still hot," He forced a bit of a laugh, trying to seem almost unphased by the mission, rather than angry and generally hostile about it. (bluff 21)

Xavier was playing Sorry! with Monica to pass the time, while waiting for the others. When it was time, he'd take them to the police station and drop Monica off with Police Chief Daniel Dollis before going to Ristagno's. Xavier and the Chief knew each other, from the New York Blockade...

Xavier had gotten patched up at the police station, after a long night of moving. Monica was sleeping on a bench, using Xavier's Trenchcoat (the unbloodied part) as a pillow. "So, this Eve has been running around for the past day, and nothing's been done?" Xavier asked then Detective Dollis. "Afraid so. We've put out an APB on her, but it seems that she can... shapeshift, I guess, since that wasn't the original description Aya gave on her 'transformed' state." Dollis replied. Xavier sighed. "So, Officer Brea is the only one who's... fought this Eve?" Dollis nods. "We're not sure why, but Aya seems to be completely unaffected physically. But you said you were there as well?" "Yes. Monica and I were unaffected by this Eve, even if others..." Xavier cut off. He was blocking out what had happened to his family. It was the only way he could function at the moment, and Monica needed him to function. This _bitch_ Eve needed to be stopped. "Alright. When can I talk to Officer Brea?" Xavier asked. Dollis shakes his head. "When she comes in. She had a rough night chasing Eve through the park. Somehow ended up on a carriage." Xavier nods. He discuss Eve with this Aya then. He wanted to know if Aya had been affected like he had. Xavier was certain that he wasn't the only one given a strange power. He was almost afraid of what Monica might have gained.

That had been the first time he'd met Chief Dollis. Dollis had a son, Ben, and a new wife. Dollis had been divorced at least a year before the NY Blockade, but his ex and Ben's mother had been amongst those Eve had... congealed, for lack of a better term, into a mass of cellular goo. Ben had been going to the bathroom when Eve had stepped on stage, and Aya had saved him from the NMCs.

(Sense motive 10)

Allison gets up and heads off to find somewhere interesting to shop. She finally settled on a small store selling mostly jeans. "How about here?" She asked Allen in a more pleasant and cheery tone.

He nodded and smiled, heading in with her. "Yeah, of course. Just tell me what you want, or ask me if you need anything."

Allison nodded and looked around, searching for something sturdy and hopefully comfortable. "Aren't you going to buy anything? These are rather nice." She asked Allen.

"No, I'm fine... I'll just go to a secondhand store later.."He smiled and met her eyes. "Get whatever you want."

Allison nodded and went back to searching. After several long minutes she finally found a pair of jeans she wanted. "These'll work for some new work pants when my fatigues are getting cleaned." She informed Allen matter of factly, as if justifying her purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom