Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parasite Eve Roleplay Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavier climbs up after them. The group heads through the theater, and exits without incident. Once they're back in the van...
"Alright, I'm going to have these sent in to HQ, then we're going to investigate one Romero Ristagno. He's the person who arranged for Hans Klamp to be transferred to Manhattan Community while the Brea sisters were there. Now, I'm expecting some technical defenses for his house at least, since the group he's a part of are all paranoid. So, we'll be getting some help from the local MIST field technician. One Nero Fulmine." Xavier says as they get into the vehicle.

"Are we going to rest first? The little one may be getting lonely, and you're wounded. And why do you need a field tech? Breaking and entering, free running, hacking, those are my things.." He replied, not wanting to meet anymore personnel. He trusted the three companions alongside him, but a stranger, given everything that's happened today? Not likely.

Volke... doesn't audibly grumble, but she doesn't look pleased... somehow, even though her face doesn't change. She never particularly liked him, although she couldn't tell why. It was prolly the accent... because of that one Irish mercenary, she had a hard time getting along with the Irish, even if she knew they were on her side. Although, with her social skill it was hard to get along with anyone, so it wasn't usually noticable.

"Of course we're going to stop at the hotel. And yes, you are the b&e guy. But can you search through a hard drive and understand the hard science on it? Can you hack the computers if needed, and wipe them permanently if needed? That's the kinda thing we'll end up dealing with here. And I'd rather not set these guys off if I can help it." Xavier replies to Allen. "It'll make chasing them down harder than it already is."

Allen nodded simply and climbed in the back so he could lie down. He felt a bit sick after letting his adrenaline fuel the mission on his end, and he wanted to be alone for a while. This job was already getting to him. The others did too, but only to some degree, and he could usually find some form of solace or bliss from the freedom away from the MIST building. Not today. Maybe not ever again. He didn't know. As he closed his eyes he could see Luna's face, her soft smile and kind eyes, despite her militaristic strength. He shouldn't have been surprised that none of them were her. The idea of her being as weak as that was laughable. "I just want to get this done and move on to the next lead.. maybe I can convince the Director to let me out of the building for a while.."

Xavier nods as he drives the van through traffic. "Well, hopefully we'll find it at Ristagno's. According to hospital records, he donated a hundred thousand to Manhatten Community, and wanted some staff placements in return. Hans Klamp was one of the temps he wanted switched in. Ristagno's old money, family that migrated from Italy for some opportunities. He hasn't lessened the main account of the family, so he's done pretty well economically."
(The party has leveled up. Just a heads up to all.)

Allison stayed even quieter than usual as they drove back to the hotel. She stayed huddled up in her seat, looking down at the floor.

He shifted and lifted his head up. "Alright, What's wrong?" (rolled a 28 for diplomacy check)

Allison looks up for a moment. "It's... nothing is wrong. Why would anything be wrong, we did what we needed to right?"

(Not sure on check against that. As she just doesn't want to talk. So I'll just roll a bluff on her response. Bluff 19)

The group reaches the hotel, and head upstairs to the room with Monica. When Xavier opens the door, Monica looks over from the TV and rushes to him, hugging him tightly. "Uncle X!" "Hey Monica. You do your homework?" "Hmph! Of course I do, you wouldn't stop bugging me about it otherwise. Everything go alright?" "Just a few scratches, nothing big." "Let me guess, you didn't take Uncle Cell's magic pills, did you?" An accusing tone in her voice. "Ah, no." "I'm not gonna have to complain to Auntie Alice or Auntie Aya, am I?" "No Monica, I'll take the blood pills now, and patch up in the bathroom." "You better! And no getting my purple towel bloody!" Monica turns to the others. "So, how was the monster hunting?" Monica asks.

Volke, with her emotionless face, turned her body sideways, put a fist in her back hip and extended her other hand for a heroic looking thumbs up. "A Super J job!"
Volke says, her tone nigh emotionless as usual, even as she struck the "Successful Mission" pose of Super J.

(I suppose we leave it be, since the roll basically failed either way)
"I suppose that sums it up. How was your day, Monica?"

Allison is still rather quiet as she steps into the room. Finally she looks up at Monica. "It went.. well." She says flatly.

"I think I'm gonna head outside... get some fresh air, maybe a burger... Anyone want anything?"He asked, I silent invitation in his words/

"It was okay. Science was sorta interesting, since it talked about stars, galaxies, and black holes that go nom nom on _everything_." Monica says while smiling. "But you guys got to fight monsters! Though, Uncle X needs to stop getting hurt. Do you think it's his soap that attracts them?" A lightness in her tone that is in contrast with the worry in her eyes. "Maybe he should use yours, Volke? They don't go after you _nearly_ as often. And Auntie Boom, did you get to blow any of them up?" "I want chicken nuggets!" Monica says. "My usual fast food." Xavier calls from the bathroom.

Allison considers for a second. "I'm rather hungry, I'm going with you. Besides someone has to keep on eye on you."

Volke hands Allen a folded piece of paper. On the Outside is written "Top Secret." The inside had directions to one of the local chinese restaraunts, and instructions to ask the cook for a "Shadepaw Star." It also said that Volke would pay him back for the cost.
Volke's eyes, on the other hand were... almost pleading? "Please...?" She said sofly, her voice betraying nothing.

Volke hands another such folded paper slip to Allison when she says that she'll be going with Allen. ... Although, Volke fully intends to go as well. She just had other things to take care of in that area....

He nodded and sighed, a smile betraying his lips. "Alright, but after the burgers. Don't want your stuff to get cold."

"Well, are we going?" Allison asks, and heads to the door. She slips her hands in her pockets as she slips out the door and starts heading down the hall.

"I heard about a really great burger joint while spying around the building. Should be right around the corner. I'll buy, of course." Soon they find there way into a simple, whole in the wall restaurant, though the smell of the burgers and fries is maddening. (25 knowledge local if needed)

Allison sniffs and looks toward the counter and grill, her mouth watering unconsciously. She steps up to order when it's her turn and considers for a long moment. "Burger with everything and fries. And a coke if you got it." She says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom