Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parasite Eve Roleplay Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allen goes for the other NMC which he had not yet grappled, going for another grapple. (ANOTHER 20?? What is this madness?) Spot 16

Allison again lets off two shots, aiming for "verda"

(Two crits o.o for a total of 54 damage)

Allen releases the corpse in his hands, not saying a word, aside from a slight sigh.

Volke wipes and sheathes her blade, placing her hand on Allen's shoulder in an attempt to... comfort him? She stays silent however, not really knowing what to say.

"They aren't her. They can all burn for all I care... I'm just accelerating the process, right?" He looked at her, his eyes having become both alert and distant, a duality between a cold blooded killer and a wandering dreamer. It was... Almost unnerving, this two-sided stare. "Thanks for the thought though, I'm fine." His voice was strong in his response, though he wasn't sure if that was a lie or not.

Xavier checks, and then removes the last two collars. "This is not a good thing. It either means someone is keeping NMCs as pets, or they are experimenting. I'm going to have these sent to HQ for analysis. See if they can't pick up something we can trace. For now, let's get out of here." Xavier says.

Allison nods. "Yes, let's get out of here." She says, shuddering as she looks back at the sewer entrance.

Allen remained hesitant in leaving, wanting to know what else could be here, but followed the group none of the less. He felt a part of him stir inside, but said nothing as he took up the rear.

He nods, Shooting the grappling hook, thrusting himself up with the cord, before grabbing some strong rope and tieing it securely to a counterweight so they could get up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom