Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parasite Eve Roleplay Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why don't you buy something you like to wear casually? You're a good looking woman, No problem in showing it"

"Alright, we'll get these then," He smiled and stretched, a bit red*

After buying the jeans Allison remembered something. "We need to get Volke's stuff now right?"

"Yeah," He nodded and chuckled jokingly,"The first time I've had anything close to a date and it's with a lesbian. I suppose Volke is more your type, huh?"

Allison laughed a little at that. "At the moment, she's not really 'my type' I much prefer the really girly girls." Allison looked at Allen, wondering what his reaction would be.

Allison nods. "Well it's true, now what did Volke want again?" She asks, trying to remember.

He looked at the sheet and followed the directions with her to the Chinese restaurant..

Upon arriving, the two are greeted with a heavy smell of... lots of things, most of them un-identifyable. An american might call it crap. A chinese person would call it real chinese food, complete with beef tongue, chicken feet, beef tripe, that one liver dish, and a whole slew of other things that those poor USA natives couldn't stomach. The place is surprisingly crowded, with servers running back and forth constantly.

He goes up and asks for "Shadepaw Star", explaining it's for a friend and colleague as best he could

The server, and every other staff member, immediately take notice of Allen when he says the words "Shadepaw Star." A few of the rowdier (and drunker) customers stiffen, becoming quiet as if death was hovering around, just waiting for an excuse to take them. The rest of the customers act exactly as the staff... staring at Allen and Allison with silent scrutiny. Finally, the server holds out her hand... "Twein-tee-thlee dolla. No dying," she says, the rest of the staff bursting into a tizzy to get their work taken care of. Everywhere around the pair, people are making a big fuss in chinese. Many loud sounds come from the kitchen, sounding... dangerous.

He nods and gives a seven dollar tip, confused, but smiling softly. "I-it's for my friend.. She asked for it specifically.."

The middle aged chinese lady behind the counter whaps Allen on the forehead with a pair of chopsticks. "Anyone can say, 'friend!' You good alleady!" She says, berating him for not understanding... although, it wasn't his fault. Volke never explained. She also never explained until after she had hit him, so... maybe this is where she got it from? The accent was familiar, although much thicker than Volke's... especially since all of her 'r' sounds didn't exist, making it hard to understand. "... jus taking food to Small Taiga (Tiger) Dragon mean big closeness! Small Taiga Dragon not let othah touch what... .. ah.. ah.. how say... what belong to her." The kitchen staff walk back out with a large case... it looked like a military crate for carrying heavy weapons... [ http://gearmedia.ign.com/gear/image/article/813/813564/bda-halo-3-missile-case-preview-20070817013804776-000.jpg ]

Allison was almost overwhelmed by the frantic surroundings at the mention of the simple words Volke had written down. She watched in mild amusement as the lady smacked Allen, but said nothing, not wanting to draw the woman's attention.

"I-I'm not quite sure I understand, But I'll do my best.." He tried to ignore the smack, since he already was trying to suppress his horrible mood. He took the crate with care, bowing lightly.

To this he simply laughed a bit. "I think she can handle herself, but I'll do my best.."

The crazy chinese woman wave him and Allison off, telling them to "Be good, and fear evil." ... Whatever that meant.

If they were to arrive back at the room, they would Volke playing pretend with Monica, "Super J" version... with a soft, happy smile on her face, looking oddly maternal.

He laughed a bit to himself as he saw her, and held out the box carefully. "Special delivery"

Volke immediately moved to the box, face lighting up like someone had just delivered Christmas. She took the box from his hands, then proceeded to twirl it around like a little girl's doll, unbridled glee on her face and laughing wildly. She looked... like a normal girl for once.

Allen walked into the bathroom and brushed his teeth before lying on the bed on his side, closing his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom