Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parasite Eve Roleplay Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
She abruptly stopped, placing a finger to her lips in thought. She then turned, grinning, to Allen.. and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, then skipped (skipped?!) over to Allison and doing the same. With a quick and very smily thank you, Volke skipped away to... someplace, to open the box without others watching.

His eyes flipped back open as he twisted back up, a deep red. "Wh-what the.." He tried to shake it off, figuring she was just excited.

Allison was... overwhelmed would be too weak a word but it was the best she had to describe her reaction to the more smiling and cheery Volke. she stood simply stunned as Volke planted a kiss on her cheek and ran off. "What...the....hell?" Was all she managed to say.

"She your type now?"He asked simply still trying to discard the thoughts.

"I... have no idea." Allison mutters, turning to find somewhere to sit. "So, what do we do now?"

"I need to rest for a moment... If I don't, I won't be able to tap into 'it' for combat.." Allen responds softly, lying back down*

Xavier shakes his head. "This'll be a night op. So feel free to rest now. I'll be taking Monica to someone I know. We'll go to the op area after that."

When the others wake, Volke is seen sitting cross-legged on the couch, eyes closed and seemingly deep in meditation. ... Or maybe just breathing exorcises. Either way, she seems to be calming and collecting herself.

Xavier wakes first, and then takes Monica to drop her off. After about an hour, he comes back.
(Either have conversations, or we'll just timeskip to before. Either is fine with me.)
When Xavier enters then room, he asks, "Ready to go?"

By the time he had returned, Allen was up and taking a shower, trying not to disturb anyone.

Allison jerks up as Xavier and Volke touch her, attempting to grab their hands on instinct. When she notices it's them though she stops. "We're going?"

Allen walked out in ragged pants, sliding on his 'armor' and clothes. "Alright... Ready for Hell?"

When the others arrive, Xavier is in the driver's seat, talking to Alice.
"So, the tech expert is on site and waiting? Good. Our ETA is 2 hours." Xavier starts the van up and begins to drive. On the way, he gives more details. "Ristagno is a part of a group of rich and influential people. So this investigation has to be as below the radar as possible, or have undeniable proof of guilt in _something_. So I requested a field techie to help deal with electronic security."

"Sounds good sir." Allison says as she hops into the car. "So low profile needed. None of the big guns. Got it."

He grabs 'Elena' and tosses it to her. "Take care of her, okay? I fitted her with a detachable silencer, and she packs enough punch to where you'll be used to it without dealing too much damage.." He smiled softly as he pulled out a silenced pistols and two knives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom