Escape From Earth (Snape & MIDAssassinWolf )

I laughed lightly at his remark before he'd pulled me into his lap where i shifted against him just to teas him for the most part on it. I gave him a smirk at his question as i settled in his lap, straddling him there as my hands before to rest over his shoulders. "You will just have to figure that one out on your own." I teased.

He looked up into her eyes as she straddled him the smile never leaving his face, his hands made their way down to her ass and he began to grab and squeeze it. "You're such a little tease I'm gonna have to make you pay for it later on" ,he teased back. Snake then leaned up to kiss her again this time he made sure it was deep and filled with passion as his hands continued to grope her ass.

He looked up into her eyes as she straddled him the smile never leaving his face, his hands made their way down to her ass and he began to grab and squeeze it. "You're such a little tease I'm gonna have to make you pay for it later on" ,he teased back. Snake then leaned up to kiss her again this time he made sure it was deep and filled with passion as his hands continued to grope her ass.

I smirked only slightly evil and teasing at his words. "I'm sure you will." I chuckled slightly before my lips met his as i kissed him back. After a moment i pulled back, biting his lip on the way as i leaned back some, letting myself pres into him in the proses, teasing again before i stopped and smiled at him, fingers putting a random pattern on the back of his neck.

Snake growled playfully after Shade bit his lip and started to tease him again, "Mm you make me want you so fucking bad Shade, keep this up and I'm gonna pick you up and throw you down on that bed and have my way with you" ,he stated as she traced a pattern onto the back of his neck. The woman made him want her and it wasn't hard to tell, every time they got close like this Snake got a look on his face that said he was completely happy with what she was doing.

"Mmm. Kinky much?" I said, the shiver i'd gotten on the idea clear in my voice as i lowered to kiss along his collar bone for a second before i gave a evil smirk as i moved off of his lap and pressing him back into the couch as i lowered down to his stomach, lifting his shirt enough so i could put a kiss there just along his waist line.

"Hm maybe I am" ,he stated in response to her. Snake sighed with content as she kissed his collar bone, then when she got up and pressed him into the couch he bit his bottom lip and smiled. As soon as she kissed his stomach he got hard, it usually didn't take much for him to get aroused with her because she just seemed to know exactly how and where to touch him.

I waited there for a moment, letting my breath play on his skin before i moved a hand to run just over his crotch and gripping as i kissed his stomach again before i came back up to kiss his lips, my hand pulling back from him to trail around at the top of his pants before i moved to straddle him again.

Snake let out a groan when she gripped his crotch, damn he wanted her bad. When she straddled him again he looked up into her eyes then moved his hips upwards pressing his covered erection into her. "I don't wanna tease anymore, I want you.....now" ,he growled out. His voice was almost pleading as his cock throbbed in his pants.

I let a rather faint moan slip past my lips as he pressed up against me. "I did say it was your night hun. Don't have to ask or really tell." I whispered against his lips, even though i planned on still teasing if i could, or if he didn't take up on it for the while. I shifted over him as i sat there, pressing myself into him, hands moving to lift his shirt off of him and laying it over the head of the couch.

Snake helped Shade when she removed his shirt as soon as it was off he removed hers then ran his hands over her stomach before he grabbed her by the hips and laid her down on the couch. He then laid down on top of her and pressed his lips to hers while one of his hands made their way up to one of her breasts, he began to tease and fondle her while he kissed her, the bulge in his pants growing even more.

I shifted under him as he laid me down on the couch, pressing into him the same time he pressed down on me. My hands trailed up his arms while he teased me as i kissed him back, bitting at his lower lip just to be a tease as i let my nails glide slowly and gently down his arms before running back up and resting at his shoulders.

He growled playfully after Shade bit his lower lip then got up for a moment but only to pull Shade's pants off, "It's been too damn long Shade" ,he stated as he reached down to undo his belt and pants. When he finally got them undone he kicked his boots off then removed his own pants and got back on top of shade and began to kiss her again, he pressed his erection in between her legs and rubbed it teasingly against her while he kissed her lips.

I watched him as he got up, but gave him a soft smirk as he pulled my pants off while i helped him as well. The smirk was for his words. I kissed him back, a low teasing moan coming out against his lips at his teasing as i moved a leg around his waist, the other hanging slightly off the edge of the couch, just to be a slight teas in return to his teasing.

Snake let out a devious little laugh against Shade's lips as she teased him in return, after a few moments he finally removed his boxers leaving him completely naked. "Wanna play with my snake?" ,he asked teasingly right before making his way down to kiss her neck a bit. He then stood up and looked down at her as she laid on the couch, "Hm should we start here on the couch or over there on the bed?" ,he asked with a smirk.

"I'll play with your snake any day you want me to." I told him in a bit of a teasing manor as i trailed a hand down his stomach, coming to the head of the snake there. My hands moved slowly over him, staying just over top the snake tattooed there as i let my hands get lower on the tail until it stopped just at the base of his cock where the tail stopped. "Where would you like to start?"

"Right fucking here" ,he growled out as he grabbed her hand and brought it down to his cock. He wanted her to touch him, needed it, she was the only woman he wanted to touch him. After a little bit he got back onto the couch and reached his hand down between her legs and started to rub at her clit wanting to get a rise out of her.

"Then here is where we can start." I smiled as i wrapped my fingers around his cock, moving my hand over him from base to tip then down and back again before i let my finger tips tease some when he started to rub on my clit. I teased him that way for a while before i took a grip again at his cock and let my hand slide over him again.

He groaned out of pleasure as she gripped and stroked his cock then after a little while he pulled her panties off so he could slide his fingers inside her. Another groan came from his lips as he slid them inside, he loved how she felt every bit of her. "You want me to stop teasing and stick my cock inside you?" ,he asked playfully before biting down on her ear.

I gave a soft moan under his touch, his teasing as he slid his fingers inside me, a breath catching on the moan as i only pressed up against him, still teasing at his cock. I didn't answer his question at first until i moved my free hand over to his and pulled them out. "Enough teasing now." I told him.

Snake loved hearing her moan and now that the boy had his own room he was sure he'd hear more of it then he had before seeing they had more privacy and could be a bit louder while making love. When she pulled him down and told him that she had enough teasing he smiled then pressed the tip of his cock at her entrance and positioned himself on top of her before sliding himself inside her, "Oh fuck it's been a while" ,he stated with a low growl as he buried his cock in her warm wet pussy. Snake didn't hesitate to start moving his hips, he was slow at first but it wasn't in a teasing way he was simply enjoying the feel of her for a little bit taking in the warmth of her body and the softness of her skin as he began to make love to her, he figured they had plenty of time to get rough with each other later.

Another moan passed my lips, not teasing this time as he slid his cock inside. It had been a while that was clear, and my body reacted to the touch and feel of him as i arched up against him there for the moment as his thrusts where slow the the moment that was. My hands moved from his stomach around to the back of his shoulders, letting my nails slide over his skin on the way there.

After a little bit he picked up the pace and thrust a little harder into her she felt so good and he was enjoying the closeness between then. Snake looked down into her eyes as he continued to slide his cock in and out of her, "Tell me what you want baby, I don't care who won the bet I want you to feel good" ,he stated before leaning down to nibble on her ear a bit.

"I just want you." I admitted, knot really caring just how that was, as i enjoyed everything that he did to me. "Mmm.... Fuck me." I said on a moan before i really answered his question again, my hands running down the center of his back. "I want you to bend me over." I told him as i moved my hips to match his pace of thrusting.

A grin came across Snake's face when she told him to fuck her, "Mm I'll fuck you baby....I'll fuck you good" ,he told her right before pulling himself out of her and getting off of the couch. He took both of her hands and pulled Shade up to her feet, "I'm gonna bend you over the arm of the couch and fuck you so hard you'll be feeling it for weeks" ,he growled into her ear.

Back
Top Bottom