Escape From Earth (Snape & MIDAssassinWolf )

I gave him a rather teasing moan at his words about being able to feel it for weeks as i moved myself against him as i stood there for a second, moving to kiss him before pulling back to let him move me over to where he wanted and bend over before him, tossing my eyes over my shoulder at him. "I'm sure you will also feel it as well in those weeks." I told him with a smirk.

"Oh I hope I do" ,he stated in response returning the smirk to her. He then bent her over the arm of the couch and grabbed her ass playfully before sliding his cock inside her pussy again. "Mm you feel so fucking good" ,he stated quietly right before he thrust into her hard. Snake began at a hard pace not wasting any time in trying to make her feel good, make her cum hard all over his long hard throbbing cock.

I smiled over at him for his playing with grabbing my ass, and for his words, before i lowered my head to lean it on one of my arms there when he slid his cock in at a sudden hard pace. I bit my lip at first before i couldn't help but let his name fill the moan that slipped out on my tongue under him.

Hearing her moan his name only made him want to move harder and faster, damn this woman was amazing in so many different ways. Snake gripped on her hips tightly and began to pull her into each and every hard thrust he delivered, "You like that Shade, mm tell me how mch you like it" ,he growled playfully as he continued to slam into her.

I gave a playful growl back to him, looking back over my shoulder at him again. "I love every inch, every second of it." I told him, my hands gripping firmly at the couch under me. I loved the way he treated me, and enjoyed the way he also treated my body as well when it came to the two of us like this.

He began to work up a sweat as they continued, when she said she loved every inch, every second he moaned lightly liking the sound of her words. "I love it too Shade.....oh.....I love it too" ,he stated in response. He then reached up to grab her breast and fondle it while he leaned down and kissed her shoulder his hips still moving in a hard but steady pace.

I enjoyed hearing his words as my grip only tightened on the couch with each thrust he made. My eyes looked back at his when he felt his kiss on my shoulder while his hand fondled my breast. I enjoyed getting to see him there over me, in front or behind be. My body had started to feel tighter with each of his thrusts, until hit loosened each time i'd hit a point of release over him.

He groaned with pleasure every time Shade tightened around him letting her know just how good she felt to him. After a few more moments Snake pulled out of her again and turned her around so she was facing him he then kissed her, he wanted to feel her lips against his, her tongue in his mouth. He then picked her up and carried her over to the table and set her down on top of it, he gave her a smirk before sitting down in one of the chairs so that his head was right between her legs. Snake then leaned down and began to lick and suck on her clit as little sounds of satisfaction left his mouth.

I kissed him back after he'd turned me around to face him. I gave a nip at his lower lip though just before he'd placed me on the table, and then sitting there in the chair in front of me. I used one hand to prop me up there as i leaned back slightly once his tongue met skin, the other hand moving to run through his hair, pulling slightly at points as another moan escaped my lips.

She tasted amazing and he didn't want to stop he was going to make this night last as long as possible and do everything they could possibly do that was within reason. Snake lifted his head for a moment after she moaned, "Mm does that feel good? You sure do taste good Shade" ,he stated playfully before he returned his tongue to her clit moving it a little faster then he had been before.

My hands moved through his hair as he come up to ask his question. I gave him a smile as i looked down to him. The warmth of his breath against me along side with his tongue as it ran over my clit, sent me into another moan when he started moving his tongue a little faster. "Feels so damn good." I told him with a slightly short breath.

Hearing her words made him smile while he continued to lick and suck on her clit, after a few more moments he looked up at her again and smiled. Snake then stood up and slid himself into her again before lifting her up off of the table and bringing her to the bed. When he reached the bed he laid her down and began to thrust his cock into her again, hard, fast, and deep.

I gave a teasing tug at his hair after a moment before he'd stood sliding himself in before he'd took me over to the bed. My arms had moved to rest around his shoulders on the way over to the bed and stayed there for the while even after he'd laid me down on the bed and started thrusting again, getting more moans out of me along the way.

He continued to thrust into her loving every moment of it he let himself get a little louder with his groans of satisfaction knowing he could get a little louder then before. Snake bit his lower lip as he looked down into Shade's eyes and he let his head lean back before he leaned down and kissed her lips. "You're so beautiful" ,he whispered against her lips as he began to thrust even harder.

I watched as he leaned his head back, my hands trailing over his stomach before he leaned down. I kissed him back, my hands moving to his back where my nails started to slide down slowly on his back as his thrusts only got harder, a smile in response to his words as the next moan that came out against his lips where only followed up with nipping at his lower lip.

He felt the smile against his lips and smiled in return right before she bit his lower lip, a playful growl came from him after she did so. Snake then rolled onto his back making it so that Shade was on top of him, "Mm ride me sexy" ,he stated playfully as he brought his hands up to grab her breasts.

I smirked at his playful growl, and only gave another nip at his lip over it before he'd rolled so i was on top of him. I ran my hands over his chest at first, then over his stomach and back as i only shifted in a teasing way over him before i smiled and picked up a fast pace as i started moving over him, hips sometimes moving in a circle before they went back to a normal riding way as i pressed down on him at times to take in the full length of his cock.

Snake groaned loudly as Shade began to ride his cock, damn she was fucking amazing, "Oh....fuck" ,was all he could manage to say as the feeling of pure pleasure filled his body. His head leaned back and his hands had made their way down to Shade's hips and it wasn't hard to tell he was thoroughly enjoying what Shade was doing.

"Mmm... Yeah?" I asked, tone teasing as i slowed to only add to the tease before i picked the pace back up again. I slid my hands from his stomach up to his chest as i leaned down to kiss him as i kept my pace on him steady, only at points slowing to tease again just to pick it back up.

"Fuck yeah baby" ,he growled out in response to her. Everything she was doing even the teasing felt fucking amazing and he was enjoying every second of it. Snake's hips began to move along with hers, it was almost involuntarily, "Oh....Shade....mm....harder hon go harder" ,he stated in an almost begging tone.

I smiled as i watched him under me, enjoying the sight of him there while i could just tease him here and there and watch how it affected him at the same time. I didn't respond to his next words as i only smirked as i watched him there. I didn't exactly pick the pace up right away, but instead teased only a little bit more before i finally started moving harder over him.

Snake groaned when she began to tease him, she knew just how to work him up, his cock throbbed inside her as she teased. When she picked up the pace Snake moaned out his pleasure, he was loud in bed and liked to be vocal when he felt good and he was glad he could finally do that. "Fuck Shade that feels so good" ,he growled as he watched her bounce up and down on his cock. "I wanna suck on your tits while you ride me....mm, put them in my face" ,he said right before biting down on his lower lip.

I watched him under me as i slammed myself over his cock hard and fast, hands resting on his chest as i did so. I slowed long enough as i shifted, hands resting at each side of him while i lowered to him, letting my breast come to hang in his face like he wanted before i started picking my pace back up to where i had it before, pulling a moan out from the slightly new angle on his cock as i moved on him.

A smile came across Snake's face as Shade lowered her breasts to his face every inch of this woman was perfect to him. He brought his hands up to cup her breasts and fondle them a bit before he let his tongue circle around each of her nipples. Snake then took one of them into his mouth and began to suck on it and gently graze his teeth over it, after a few moments he did the same to the other making sure he gave attention to both.

"Feels good." I whispered in his ears before i kissed and nipped at it. My hips pressed down on his after a while, shifting in circles over him teasing but not by to much as i stayed at the same pace for him, but giving a different direction as i moved for the moment before i went back to moving a little more normally on him.

Back
Top Bottom