Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Park

2celjn.jpg

Name: Jessie
Nickname: (if any)None
Attire: Black t-shirt , Black vest, Black jeans, Black Combat boots
Tagging: ANY
Day/Time: afternoon , Friday May. 10th, 2013

"Hey Cassie" Jessie yelled over to her as he seen her walking up. She had split off with them for a bit after the pizza place " Was starting to think we lost ya and you weren't going to come." He said still as he jumped up onto the merry go round "Come on join in whatcha waiting for" he said as he laughed. they had got it to a decent speed when they had started and jumped on but it was already slowing back down perfect chance to Cassie to join in. Jessie wasn't sure yet how Vikki had taken to the fact that they got the thing spinning while she was on it as she hadn't really said anything yet he hoped she wasn't upset at all.

tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

name:peter
nickname:none
attire:a black tshirt with a pocket on front with blue jeans and white sneakers
tagging:any
day/time:afternoon ,friday may,10th,2013
peter watched at Jessie jumped on and then looked to where he was looking at and saw cassie. "hey cassie welcome back to the group". he did not want to press her on why she was late he figured if she wanted to tell she would.

28k3cs9.png

Name:Trevor Thompson
Nickname:Trevor
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Iron Maiden T-shirt, Black Converse sneakers, Chains hanging from pants, black leather studded wristband
Tagging:Anyone
Day/Time:Afternoon , Friday May 10th, 2013

Trevor didn't really have enough time to get over to the merry go round before it started spinning he was all the way at the top of the monkey bars and he was doing a balancing act. He was pretty sure he may give someone a heart attack if they walked by and he was sure he may have freaked out a few of his new friends with what he was doing but he figured they should get used to it if they wanted him around. Trevor was balancing on the very top bars, his hands were out to keep himself steady and he was looking down at the rest of the group. "Sorry I couldn't join you I'm a bit busy, HI CASSIE!" ,he shouted.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Name: Victoria Stern
Nickname: Vikki
Attire: Pink blouse (slightly open), brown mini skirt, leather boots
Tagging: Anyone; Jessie, Trevor, Cassie, Peter
Day/Time: Friday May 10, 2013; Afternoon

Vikki had been casually sitting on the merry-go-round, somewhat relaxing as she watched her new friends doing various things about the park. She'd giggled at Jessie and Peter as they did their thing on the swings. Her eyes then turned to Trevor and she found her heart suddenly go into her throat as she watched him climb higher and higher. Her muscles tensed a bit, her grip tightening on the handlebars of the merry-go-round as she watched him balance up on the top of the monkey bars without a spotter. Nothing. She had no idea how he did that without any fear whatsoever.

Suddenly, both Jessie and Peter jumped onto the merry-go-round and began to spin it around and around. The action had taken her a bit off guard, but she reacted quickly enough, getting her feet up off the ground. Her hands had already a firm hold of the handlebars, so she held them tighter still, her knuckles going white. She looked away from where Trevor was and focused on the platform of the merry-go-round itself and giggled a bit louder.

"Yes, you really are silly," Vikki stated through her giggle at both Jessie and Peter. As the merry-go-round slowed, she noticed Cassie slowly approaching. She gave the girl a wave wondering a bit as to why she'd hung back for so long, but figured she'd fill everyone in if she felt compelled. "Hi, Cassie," she said softly, giving her a smile.

2celjn.jpg

"Cassie you missed some good convosations and discussions like who plays music , fav groups and .." pausing he looked to the others "what else where we talking about???" He said with a little laugh at how quickly he had forgot some of the things that had talked about. Looking back to cassie well when he was facing her that was while it slowly continued to spin around "so what's your music tastes and do you have any special talents?" Looking back over to Vikki as she continued to call them silly he gave her a big smile "Yes well it's better then being boring i suppose . and ya know what. i see sillyness hiding inside you to little lady so i wouldn't be one to talk your just hiding it better" He said with a laugh

28k3cs9.png

Attire:Black Jeans, Black Iron Maiden T-shirt, Black Converse sneakers, Chains hanging from pants, black leather studded wristband

Even though Trevor was pretty high up he could still hear what everyone was saying and laughed a little bit at Jessie's comment about Vikki hiding her silliness. He lowered himself into a sitting position before grabbing a hold of the top bars and raising his feet until his legs were fully straight, even though Trevor never took gymnastics or anything like that the kid could use his body to do some pretty impressive things. He was now in a full handstand with only his hands holding the bars as he looked down at everyone while they continued to talk.

Name: Cassandra Delgado
Nickname: Cassie
Attire: Green blouse, leather jacket, stone-washed jeans, leather boots, platinum pendant around her neck and under shirt for now
Tagging: Anyone; Jessie, Trevor, Vikkie, Peter, Patty

"Trust me Jessie, none of us are in any way boring on anything!"

Cassie was smiling, but she was a bit worried about what she had found when she opened the envelope that someone had left her at work. It was a card, but there was more than just the card in the envelope. She hopped onto the merry-go-round, wondering if she should say something about it.

"Thanks, Trevor.. Vikkie.. Peter... Patty. I have to stop at work. Someone left me something, though I think I know who it is."

She was going to tell them, not that they would have to fish it out of her. It was something very unexpected and potentially helpful... but she had her reasons to wonder what it was really about.

tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

Peter stood up and looked over at Cassie and said "no problem and your welcome cassie and boy iam starting to like this group you all are silly and fun and glad you all are willing to hang out with a nerd and not beat me up". he let out a giggle and pretended to hid behind the bars of the merry go around. he was acting silly and this side of him was what got him close to his sister.

2celjn.jpg

As the merry go round came to a stop and Peter was talking Jessie made his way up behind him and put him in a playful headlock giving him a noogie " Nah man no reason to beat ya up but a Noogie might be in order here. Now what's with this nerd stuff and talking like you think everyones gonna give ya a beating? " Jessie asked while he let him go but left his arm around his shoulder . Pulling him in closer "No one here is gonna be judging anyone negitively anymore right guys" Jessie said looking over at the others.

28k3cs9.png

"I'm not gonna judge anybody!" ,Trevor said loud enough for everyone to hear him. His voice had a hint of struggle in it but that was probably only because he was upside down, he didn't feel as if his body was struggling to stay up at all. For a thinner guy he had a good amount of strength in him that showed when ever he decided to climb, hang, dangle, or flip around.

tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

peter giggled an tried to get out of the headlock that jessie put him in while giving him a noggie . When the guy let him go he said "yea i wont be judging anyone here or anyone period for that matter just been this way all my life and my sister Jennifer used to tease me when she needed help on her home work called me the walking talking helpful textbook ". "she is the only one i let call me names of course others do i just ignore them but when my sister does it i have to laugh cause i know she is just trying to make me laugh we are there for each other i love my sister very much and now iam starting to think of you guys as family too ". while peter was talking he was playfully giving Jessie bunny ears on the back of his head and trying hard not to laugh at the site sense he had to get back at the dude for giving him a noggie.

2celjn.jpg

Jessie looked up at Trevor when he responded "Hey tarzan before all the blood rushes to you'r head how bout ya come on down from there and join the rest of us over here" he said with a laugh looking at the guy "and stop showing off your making the rest of us look bad" he said with even more of a laugh jokingly towards trevor. When Peter talked about his sister he could tell the two where close. "Hey being a little nerdy aint such a bad thing ya know without cpmputor nerds tough guys with laser guns or lightsabers wouldn't look anywhere near as cool. or brave dragon slayers fighting huge monsters would look silly if all the tech guys didn't add in the Green Screen effects right.

"so in my opinion the nerdy guys are really the Cool guys who are behind the scenes wouldn't ya say. heck maybe you can tech me some modern tech stuff someday im still stuck on 80's technolegy honestly"

2w5kh7c.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jessie, Trevor, Cassie, Peter

Vikki smiled and giggled softly when Jessie mentioned she had silliness inside her too, just that she was better at hiding it. She wondered about that, about how she never really had been allowed to have a childhood, to play and just... be. It was nice to be around people who didn't judge or expect, who were all right with her being the person she was or wanted to be. No pressure, no strings. It was a refreshing change. They didn't mind one way or the other whether she was a cheerleader or not. They didn't care who she spoke to, hung out with... She could be... Vikki. And what was more, it was nice how everyone in their little rag-tag group was different. Unique. Special. So different than what she was used to, but then that was part of why Jessie had brought them together like he had, to show them these things.

Smiling a bit more, Vikki watched everyone. "I don't judge anyone," she stated plainly, her eyes finding everyone. She then looked at her wrist and the wristband she now donned. "I know not everyone probably realized that, but... it's because of the people I was forced to be around before." She paused a moment. "Not anymore. Done with that."

Vikki's smile only grew as she watched her friends interact and play around with each other. It made her pity the people her parents had tried to force to be friends with. Oh the things they were missing out on.

2celjn.jpg

Attire: Black t-shirt ,Black vest, Black jeans, Black Combat boots
Tagging: vikki,trevo
"ok vikki, trevor front and center" he said very seriously as he slid his way off the merry-go round and walked over to a area on the grass. . he stood looking back and forth between the two of them "well come on we don't hjave all day " he said then finally he broke back into a smile. "i want to learn to do a cartwheel and handstand and cool stuff like that i figure the two of you would be the best teachers with vikki being a cheerleader and trevor is just crazy and i mean that in a good way" he looked at peter and cassie "yous can join in on making a fool of yourselfs with me if you want,sure you both will also outshow me as well." he then looked back to see if the others were coming. "who has thoughts on what to teach us first?"

Attire: Green blouse, leather jacket, stone-washed jeans, leather boots, platinum pendant around her neck and under shirt for now

Cassie couldn't help but laugh, as her new friends were really getting into realizing how sincere it all was between them. They made her laugh and feel good about herself, something she never seemed to get from her own family. She knew that she had found a group of real friends, and she nodded at what was said.

"I agree.. friends do things together.. share everything. That is what this afternoon is about."

She was taking her jacket off, as it would be cumbersome while trying to do handstands at the very least. She was also wanting to apply it to some of the lessons she was taking, something else she wanted to show the others as well.

28k3cs9.png

Trevor got down carefully from the monkey bars then made his way over to Jessie and the others, "So what about flipping and cartwheels and handstands....oh my" ,he stated jokingly. He looked around at everyone and stretched out a little bit to loosen up his muscles before getting into anything to serious like handstands or flips.

2celjn.jpg

Tagging: vikki,trevo
"Flipping oh my indeed i may have got myself in over my head. Well come on Vikki you gonna join in and help teach us some cool stuff having been a cheerleader i am sure you have learned some neat tricks right? I mean it is more then just the vocal part of cheering especially now days right? It does take some skill well for the good ones anyway " He said as he looked over at the others. "well then time to learn some stuff or hurt myself trying . I'd say or die trying but i'm known for my bad luck and i don't need to jinx it " Jessie said with a laugh.

hermoine.jpg

Name:Jennifer
nickname(if any)none
attire:tight black shirt with a white tiger on it and some blue jeans with light blue sneakers
tagging:anyone
day/time:afternoon ,friday may. 10th,2013
tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

Jennifer did not know her brother was at the park she had come to the park in hopes to be alone . she was to scared to face her brother after the party she had just came from and she still was a little drunk for she was swaying from side to side. she had been drinking and on top of all of that she had slept with the guy she had cared a lot about . She knew she could not go home now for fear of her parents finding out what she had been doing and what the guy had said to her was the worst thing she could ever hope to hear. She kept going to his partys to get close to him and kept getting drunk then today he slept with her then when they was done told her he only slept with her cause she was a pity case. she was not watching where she was going cause she was watching the ground and walked right into Jessie. she looks up and says "oh sorry".

Peter was just gitting off the merry go around and said "yep can't have a good game of dungeons and dragons with out us nerds and all of your video games would suck with out us too glad you see things that way not all people do but i do not let it get to me". He was walking over to do cartwheels and flips when he saw his sister run right into Jessie . Peter ran over to her trying to look her in the eyes and said "Jennifer what are you doing here was you looking for me ". he gave his sister a hug and was about to tell her to go home when he smelled the booze and saw the tears on her eyes. "have you been drinking Jennifer" peter asked her trying not to get mad for he was cause he knew his sister would never drink so someone must have found her weakness and used it against her and who ever that was was somehow going to get no one hurts his sister.

2celjn.jpg

Tagging: vikki,trevo , jennifer, peter, cassie
He was still paying attention to Peter talking as he felt someone walk right into his side it only made him stumble a step forward he turned around to see it was a young girl. She looked upset . as she said sorry Jessie looked down to her "no worries i'm not that fragile i think i'll be alright" he said trying to make the girl laugh. at that moment Peter came over and gave her a hug realizing it was his sister Jessie spoke up again "Oh is this your sister Peter" Jessie tried not to act like he had even noticed that she was upset and point it out as he didn't want to upset her any further "Ya know we were about to make fools of ourselfs trying to do some stuff you can join or watch if ya want" he said to her.

Cassie was stretching some herself, as learning to take care of herself did involve learning how to fight. She was pleased to get to learn from all of her new friends, but especially Vikkie, as well as teach them anything that she may be able to in exchange. She found Trevor funny as well as Jessie, their lightening up of the mood making it that much more less stressful.

When Peter's sister Jennifer showed up, Cassie watched the interaction between them and Jessie. Jessie was doing a good thing, not pointing out that the girl was upset, and Peter was trying to introduce her and it made Cassie smile and want to be friendly and more open with both all her new friends and Jennifer as well. She smiled at the girl, waiting to be introduced as she was not going to be rude nor to frighten the girl but she did move forward for that purpose.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jessie, Trevor, Cassie, Peter; sees Jennifer

Vikki's face went pink when Jessie asked about learning how to do a cartwheel. She most definitely knew how to do cartwheels, along with backhands, jumps and other such things do to her experience both in cheerleading as well as dance. Though... she'd never tried to teach someone how to do such things before. It was just something she'd sort of always known how to do given that her parents had pushed everything on her at such an early age and then some. She became lost in thought, thinking on all the lessons, long practices and competitions, games and events, recitals... when suddenly Jessie's voice interrupted her thoughts. She blushed a bit harder at the fact she'd been day dreaming. "Sorry..." she whispered softly as she stood up and walked over to where Trevor was standing, smiling shyly as she did so.

As Vikki made her way over to both Trevor and Jessie, she bit down on her lip. She wasn't entirely dressed for the occasion of doing a cartwheel, being in a mini skirt, but she figured she could spot easily enough having Trevor there. She saw what he'd done on the monkey bars--an act that had her heart in her throat--so she knew he'd be able to show Jessie the basics easily enough. She ran her fingers through her hair and noticed Peter getting up to join them all in the lesson. Cassie too. And she suddenly felt a bit nervous. It was amazing how nervous she always felt whenever so many eyes were upon her. She always got that way before a big game or recital. Of course, she always pulled through... but oh the adrenaline rush!

Just then, Vikki caught sight of another person approaching and she accidentally bumped right into Jessie. From the interactions and conversations, she quickly realized the girl was Peter's sister. She looked over at Trevor for a moment and then back over at Jessie and then Peter and Cassie.

"Sure, if you're any good at cartwheels, you can help me spot. If I wasn't wearing a mini skirt, I'd do one right now, but..." Vikki blushed a bit and smiled. "So, if you'd like to help out, you're more than welcome." She then looked over at Trevor. "Want to do a demonstration cartwheel?" she asked him, her smile growing a bit brighter.

2celjn.jpg

Tagging: vikki,trevo , jennifer, peter, cassie
When Vikki mentioned the mini skirt Jessie looked down at her skirt "Oh my , wow i don't know why that didn't even cross my mind. " he laughed" well we can't have you flipping around and showing everyone whats under there now can we. " he said laughing even harder "Ok you explain things to us and talk us through and trevor your a talented guy with this type of stuff so i am sure you can show us anything we need visuals on." looking over at the others " SO guys and gals we ready to learn , or at least make asses out of ourselves trying to learn some fun stuff" jessie asked looking at peter,cassie, Peters sister and the others.

hermoine.jpg

Name:Jennifer
nickname(if any)none
attire:tight black shirt with a white tiger on it and some blue jeans with light blue sneakers
tagging:anyone
day/time:afternoon ,friday may. 10th,2013
tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

peter took a step back and looked at the others and said "this is my sister Jenifer ". he turned back to his sister jenifer and said "these are my friends i told you about jessie ,cassie ,vikki ,and Travor". peter pointed to each one .

Jenifer was about to push him away when she noted he was not asking her why she had been drinking or even brushing the point. she relaxed a bit and said "I was not looking for you peter i just wanted to be a lone cause i was afriad you get really upset with me cause iam drunk". she saw the look on peters face and knew he was angry but the anger was not at her but at the people that talked her into it.

"I really am as ready as anyone else.. though I am glad you are letting modesty stay in the front of things, Jessie. We will make gentlemen out of you guys yet."

Cassie laughed softly, waiting for the first demonstration. She liked Vikkie, and saw in her a spirit that made her realize all over again that nothing said about her was true. She never believed any of it really in the first place, but it also was a reminder that Cassie liked to have that, like her, others could learn to look beyond things. She also wanted to learn as much as anyone else, something that also made her wonder about Jennifer and how she had ended up in the park. She herself didn't know for certain, but it did seem like the girl's appearance was most unexpected. When the girl pushed her brother way and said what she said, however, she could see some of the situation. She didn't know what she should do, but she did know what the look on Peter's face was about.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jessie, Trevor, Cassie, Peter, Jennifer

Vikki just smiled and giggled softly at Jessie. "It's all right. It just means you were noticing 'me' and not necessarily other things. Nothing wrong with that." Her tone was light. "In some ways that's refreshing," she said giving him a reassuring smile. She then looked over at Trevor to see if he was ready to give the demonstration cartwheel so that she could help explain the movements and possibly spot anyone willing to try it after he showed people first.

Back
Top Bottom