Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Park

TheWarlock

Star
w01eo9.jpg

The Park

2celjn.jpg

Name: Jessie
Nickname: (if any)None
Attire: Black t-shirt , Black vest, Black jeans, Black Combat boots
Tagging: ANY
Day/Time: afternoon , Friday May. 10th, 2013

Walking toward the park Jessie jumped up on the fence and stood up on it for a second before jumping down to the other side. walking over to the swings he sat one one and began to swing while waiting for the others to decide what they were going to do.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Name: Victoria Stern
Nickname: Vikki
Attire: Pink blouse (slightly open), brown mini skirt, leather boots
Tagging: Anyone; Jessie, Trevor, Cassie, Peter, Patty
Day/Time: Friday May 10, 2013; Afternoon

Vikki set her bag down and then stretched. Once she brought her arms down, she ran her fingers through her hair before finally flicking it over her shoulders. She glanced around the place and smiled. It was relatively quiet, which she had to admit was nice. She then glanced around at everyone wondering what they were all planning to do. Biting down on her lower lip, she looked down at her feet and wrapped her arms about her middle and waited for everyone to gather together a bit.

28k3cs9.png

Name:Trevor Thompson
Nickname:Trevor
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Iron Maiden T-shirt, Black Converse sneakers, Chains hanging from pants, black leather studded wristband
Tagging:Anyone
Day/Time:Afternoon , Friday May 10th, 2013

Trevor jumped over the fence after Jessie and Vikki walked into the park then made his way over to the two, "So what does everyone wanna do?" ,he asked as he sat down on the swing next to Jessie. He then looked to Vikki and then to Jessie and the others, "Do you guys still wanna see my drawings? I can pull out my sketch book and the folder I have filled with stuff and hey I can even teach you how to draw something simple if you want" ,he stated looking to Vikki remembering she had said she wished she could draw.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki smiled when Trevor mentioned his sketches and then nodded. "I'd love to see them," she said as she tucked some of her hair behind an ear. "Most definitely." She walked a bit closer to him as she waited for him to get out his sketch book to show her and anyone else who might be interested in seeing his pieces. "And I wouldn't mind learning how to draw something. I'd love to learn, but I'm probably hopeless. I can't even draw a stick figure all that well." She giggled softly. "So you'll have to be patient with me." Smiling, she then blushed a bit.

2celjn.jpg

" I also don't think i would be any good i am a master of stick figures at best besides that i have very shaky hands. But would LOVE to see your drawings. " Jessie said to Trevor and continued to swing back and forth higher and higher on the swing.

Slowing back down on the swing Jessie put his feet down dragging himself to a stop. He then looked over at the others I sure everyone else is interested to see your artwork Trevor so lets go pull it out already I'm dieing of anticipation here to see it" Jessie said laughing.

28k3cs9.png

Attire:Black Jeans, Black Iron Maiden T-shirt, Black Converse sneakers, Chains hanging from pants, black leather studded wristband

"Alright" ,Trevor stated as he pulled his backpack off and opened it. He pulled out a solid black sketchbook, "Just warning all of you now some of my drawings are far from PG, some have gore in them, nudity, and stuff like that just thought I'd let you know before opening the book up" ,he told everyone. He then opened the book to the first page where he had drawn a tiger fighting a phoenix in a ring of fire, "I did this one during a free period I don't know what exactly inspired it the idea just kinda popped into my head and I put it onto paper" ,he told everyone. A lot of Trevor's drawings came from random thoughts that popped into his head.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki nodded and smiled and then leaned over to get a look at the sketchbook when Trevor pulled it out and began to show his various drawings. She tilted her head and looked at the first drawing of the tiger and phoenix, tucking some of her hair behind her ear as she did so. The drawing spoke of conflict to her though she wasn't sure if that was what it was supposed to mean. But it also spoke of hope. Phoenixes rose from their ashes always being born anew, at least that's what she knew of them. Regardless, she really liked it--the details, the shading, all of it. So no matter what it was supposed to mean or not mean, she saw the talent there. "That's really good, Trevor. I like the Phoenix especially," she said softly giving him a smile.

2celjn.jpg

Jessie looked over at the drawings. " Those are pretty good. You taking any art classes in school?" He said to Trevor. looking around at the other members of the group each had come into the park now and they were all just hanging around it felt nice everyone having a good time and no stress full situations like a the pizza parlor. "anyone know when it's supposed to rain if it's supposed to be later afternoon or nighttime? i don't exactly catch the weather reports."

28k3cs9.png

"Thanks guys and no I'm not taking art classes in school they never put me in them and even if they did the teachers would start me at the basics and it would probably bore the crap out of me" ,Trevor stated with a small laugh to let Jessie know he was joking around. "As for the weather I don't get to see the reports either so I can't really help you there I'll be heading to my little hideout later though so I don't get wet all night while trying to sleep".

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki glanced around at everyone and then furrowed her eyebrows. The thought of having to sleep outside all night didn't set well with her at all especially if it ended up raining. She wondered where exactly Trevor's hideout was and if he'd truly be all right there overnight or not. Something told her it probably wasn't the best of places, but manageable given things. But since she wasn't sure of how sensitive a subject it was, she kept silent about it for the time being, especially with everybody there right then.

"Hopefully it won't," Vikki then said, smiling a bit. She then stretched her arms above her head and ran her fingers through her hair. "Well, I think I'm going to take a walk by the pond. I haven't done that in a long time and it's so beautiful. So, if anyone wants to come along..." she let her voice trail and started to walk toward it.

28k3cs9.png

"I'll go with you like I said I want to draw some of the stuff around the area" ,Trevor stated as he stood up. He looked around to see if anyone else wanted to come then followed Vikki as she walked toward the pond. Trevor had a few questions he wanted to ask Vikki but didn't know how to exactly ask them, he was curious about her to say the least.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki turned a bit and looked over at Trevor and gave him a smile. "Sounds good," she said as she tucked some of her hair behind an ear. "Should be nice. I love it there and I don't get to see it often." She looked down at her feet as she walked, slowing up so that Trevor could catch up and walk beside her as she made her way toward the pond. She was eager to finally get her walk in, especially in such a pretty area and she hoped that Trevor might show her some more of his art as well.

2celjn.jpg

"Yeah it probably would be boring to you at first but who knows it could lead you into being able to get into a college or art you have the skills to make it into something like that i think. " when Vikki asked about going for a walk Jessie thought about going but decided he would hang back this time. " Nah you guys go ahead i'm going to hang out over here for now i've done a LOT of walking today a little sitting down taking a rest might be a good idea for a few min. but if you are all gone for a while i might come catch up and join you's later i sit for a little bit."

28k3cs9.png

"Alright Jessie sounds good I'll probably just have a smoke and do some drawing and be back but if we're gone to long definitely come catch up" ,Trevor stated right before running a little to catch up to Vikki. "So why don't you get to see the pond often? Do your parents not bring you here often or do you just not have the time to ever come here? I love this place too it's quiet and calm it's a good escape from the yelling and other bullshit I deal with at my mom's house and school" ,Trevor told her. He gave her a smile after he spoke, Trevor wanted to open up to her a bit before he started asking questions about her that may be a bit personal.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki waved at Jessie and nodded when Trevor mentioned he should catch up if they were gone too long. She then turned back to Trevor and glanced at him and smiled before looking down at the ground as they made their way toward the pond. "I don't get to come here often because my parents have me busy with other things. Though, now that I'm no longer cheerleading, I might have some more time," she said, her smile growing a bit. "So, that should be nice. That took up most of my time." She paused a moment. "My parents still aren't happy I quit. They aren't happy about a lot of my choices these days."

28k3cs9.png

Tagging:Vikki, Anyone

"Ah I see, parents can be such tools trust me I know that all too well, my mother's never happy with anything I do" ,Trevor stated in response. "Half the time she doesn't even notice me, hopefully you can come here more often though if you like it so much you should be able to come here whenever you want" ,he continued. As they walked on his eyes kept looking down at her wrists, he wondered if John or even her parents may have put them there, he wanted to know but he figured he'd wait a little longer before asking her about them, give her time to get to know his issues a bit more before having to talk about her own.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki frowned and then glanced over at Trevor. "I don't know how your mom can't notice you," she said as she furrowed her eyebrows. His artwork alone was enough to make him stand out, at least in her eyes. How no one could take notice or even appreciate that made no sense to her at all. "My mom think the answer to every problem is a trip to the mall or winning a popularity contest." She let out a sigh and ran her fingers through her hair. "And my dad? He just has no idea of anything. Neither know me at all. They only think they do."

28k3cs9.png

"Damn I don't know which is worse, having a parent that doesn't notice you or one that's completely oblivious to your feelings or who you are" ,Trevor stated in response. His eyes shifted to her wrists again, "Vikki can I ask you a question? And please forgive me if I'm intruding at all but what happened?" It was simple, his eyes motioned to her wrists and then back up to her face, he hoped she had gotten the hint of what he was asking because he was too nervous to outright ask about the bruises.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki just nodded, but when Trevor gestured toward her wrists she stopped abruptly and adjusted her sleeves a bit. She looked over at him and her cheeks turned a bit pink. "I..." she stammered. "Umm... well..." She was a bit flustered. She'd thought they were light enough that no one would really notice them any more, but apparently that wasn't the case. Biting down on her lip, she looked down at her feet for a moment and then over at Trevor once again. At that, she let out a soft, yet shaky, sigh and ran her fingers through her hair. "Promise not to say anything if I tell you?" she asked him.

28k3cs9.png

"I promise I noticed them earlier while we were walking here but didn't say anything because there were a lot of people around, I know you may not be ready to open up to everyone but you can tell me and I'll keep it quiet I promise" ,Trevor stated in response. He could tell Vikki was nervous and that she was trying to keep the bruises hidden and he felt kinda bad for asking but he figured since the group was brought together to be friends and there for each other that he'd reach out and try to help, something he had never done before. Jessie had kinda verbally slapped some sense into him after Peter had gotten beat up by that jerk the day before when he was talking about sticking up for each other and being stronger when together as a team.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Another shaky sigh passed over Vikki's lips and she swallowed hard. Looking over at Trevor, she gave him a nod. "Okay, well..." her voice trailed and she giggled nervously. "I don't even know how to say this, it's going to sound so stupid." She could feel her eyes pricking with tears a bit, though she managed to hold them back. "All right. I put them there," she finally said. Immediately, she looked down at her feet and she grabbed a hold of her wrist with one of her hands. As she did so, she precariously let her thumb and index finger overlap, running them up along her forearm until they merely touched at which point she let go and dropped her hands to her sides. "Sounds stupid, doesn't it." She bit down on her lip for a moment and shifted where she stood. "I can't explain why I do it, just that... that it somehow makes me feel better afterwards once I have." Her voice was starting to falter just a little, but she managed to keep her composure. Barely.

28k3cs9.png

Trevor looked at her as she spoke he could tell by the way she moved and looked at the ground that he had asked about a touchy subject and he soon found out why it was so touchy for her. "Hey it's not stupid ok don't ever think that it may not be the best way to deal with stress but sometimes you just can't help it, I don't think it's stupid at all nor do I judge you for it we all have different ways to cope some are good and some not so good" ,Trevor said in response. He placed his hand on her shoulder and gave her a friendly smile, "Listen I got something for you, it'll cover up the bruises so that no one asks questions BUT I want you to try and find another way to cope with things and I want you to eventually talk to the group about it if not everyone at least tell Jessie the guy seems like he legit wants to help us all and oddly I trust him" ,Trevor told her. He then took his backpack off and opened it up, when he went to grab for the wristband he was going to give Vikki a can of beer almost fell out but Trevor quickly grabbed it and put it back into the backpack, he knew Vikki had probably seen it, "Here ya go you said you liked Burton right? Well this is one of my favorite wristbands take care of it for me ok" ,Trevor stated as he handed her a black wristband with Jack Skellington on it. "I love Jack he's probably my favorite Tim Burton character".

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki smiled at Trevor, thankful that he both understood and wasn't judging her at all. She was grateful for that, but felt herself feeling a bit apprehensive about sharing her secret with anyone else--a secret that wasn't just one, as it had a partner. But she'd try, though she knew it would take time. "I'll try, Trevor. I promise. And I'll try to talk to others eventually, just... it'll take time." She bit down on her lip as her cheeks turned a bit red. She wished she could just stop all together, but it was hard and one means she could make herself feel better when things felt so bad she couldn't stand it. She gave Trevor another smile as she watched him look through his bag. Suddenly, she caught a glimpse of some beer and frowned for a moment. When he stood back up and gave her the wristband, she smiled again and took the wristband. "I like Jack too," she said with a giggle and put the band on her one wrist. "He's one of my tops. Thanks," she added while reaching out to gently brush his arm. As she looked at him, her smile turned into a worried frown. "Trevor?" she asked. "Like you said to me, I don't mean to intrude, but..." her voice trailed and her cheeks turned bright red. "I thought I saw something in your backpack."

28k3cs9.png

A smile came across Trevor's face when Vikki said she liked Jack too and when she thanked him for the wristband. When she mentioned seeing something in his backpack he knew exactly what she was talking about and sighed, "Come on let's go sit down and I can teach you how to draw something" ,he paused for a moment. "And I'll tell you about what I do to cope it's only fair seeing as you opened up to me I'd be a dick if I didn't show you the same respect" ,he told her. Trevor made his way over to the usual spot he sat at when he went there and that was underneath a rather large tree, he pulled out his sketch pad and drawing pencils while he waited for Vikki to join him, he also lit a cigarette but before he lit up he looked around to make sure there weren't any kids around.

Back
Top Bottom