Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Park

2celjn.jpg

Name: Jessie
Nickname: (if any)None
Attire: Black t-shirt , Black vest, Black jeans, Black Combat boots
Tagging: ANY
Day/Time: afternoon , Friday May. 10th, 2013

Jessie listened a Cassie explain what was on her mind as they exited the park "Holy shit that's a lot of money." he thought about it for a second "You must have some idea in your head of who it could be i mean for someone to leave you that much money i am sure it's someone you know. family, friend boyfriend any of those categories sound possible?" He asked

"The real question is , what's the money for. and that's where you got to be careful and choose wisely what to do with it. i mean if it's cuz you did something good for someone and they felt you deserved this for some reason i say keep it but i there is some deeper strings attached situation well i just don't know it's something i would really think hard about before spending any of it though. " he looked around as a car passed

"Put that money away and don't pull it out in public again though it's probably not a good idea for random people to see how much money your walking around with . You've already pulled it out in front of us , whoever has drove by, and whoever seen you at the banks with it. plus who knows who else knows you have that much on you. one or more of us should walk you home i don't think with that much money on you that you should be walking across town by yourself. " he suggested very seriously he would hate to see anything happen to Cassie.

hermoine.jpg

Name:Jennifer
nickname(if any)none
attire:tight black shirt with a white tiger on it and some blue jeans with light blue sneakers
tagging:anyone
day/time:afternoon ,friday may. 10th,2013
tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

name:peter
nickname:none
attire:a black tshirt with a pocket on front with blue jeans and white sneakers
tagging:any
day/time:afternoon ,friday may,10th,2013
Peter too his sister by the hand and said "come Jennifer lets go". He walked out of the park with her following the others. He was going to take her home soon he knew that and get her into the house with their parents finding out about her being drunk. He smiled at his sister knowing she was still hurting from what had just took place.

Jennifer took her brothers hand when he reached out and grabbed hers. she returned the smile and let him lead her out of the park following the others . She did not know what that girl was going to do with all that money but Jessie was right about her not walking home alone with all that cash she could really get hurt.
(they both exit to city roads)

Name: Cassandra Delgado
Nickname: Cassie
Attire: Green blouse, leather jacket, stone-washed jeans, leather boots, platinum pendant around her neck and under shirt for now
Tagging: Anyone; Jessie, Trevor, Vikkie, Peter, Patty, Jennifer
Day/Time: Friday May 10, 2013; Afternoon

Cassie nodded, already having put it away. She knew that she had shown it to too many people at the banks, but looked at Jessie.

"Jessie, I know. But what was I supposed to do.. wait till I tried to spend it to find out if it was actually real?"

She wasn't shooting down what he was saying, and she waved at Jennifer and Peter if she could see them. She slumped a little, Jessie's way of putting it making her feel a little stupid. She shook he head, looking at him as they walked. She didn't really understand at all, as it was just something out of the blue really, at least to her.

"I know, Jessie.. guys I know I just did something stupid... but I did go into the offices of the bank, like one of the senior types where no one could see. It was stupid of me to flash i out here.. but the banks I don't think would steal from me... But yeah.. if some of you could walk me home.. that would be cool."

Cassie knew Jessie was just concerned for her, and she was too. She really had no idea at all who gave her the money or why.

(exiting to City Roads)

Back
Top Bottom