Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Park

28k3cs9.png

Name:Trevor Thompson
Nickname:Trevor
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Iron Maiden T-shirt, Black Converse sneakers, Chains hanging from pants, black leather studded wristband
Tagging:Anyone
Day/Time:Afternoon , Friday May 10th, 2013

Trevor finished stretching then looked at everyone, "You should all do some form of stretching to loosen up your muscles it'll make things a lot easier for you" ,he advised. He wasn't trying to sound bossy just informative, after Vikki looked at him he stepped away from the crowd a bit then did a cartwheel, it was a simple one that they would all be able to catch on to quickly.

hermoine.jpg

Name:Jennifer
nickname(if any)none
attire:tight black shirt with a white tiger on it and some blue jeans with light blue sneakers
tagging:anyone
day/time:afternoon ,friday may. 10th,2013
tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

name:peter
nickname:none
attire:a black tshirt with a pocket on front with blue jeans and white sneakers
tagging:any
day/time:afternoon ,friday may,10th,2013
peter hugged his sister and said "I will help you keep this from mom and dad sis okay lets join in the fun shall we". he smiled when his sister smiled and watched travor do a cartwheel. peter did some quick warm ups then attempted at a cartwheel himself which did not look right cause he did not get his legs high enoch. "i guess that is my verison of what travor did" peter giggled.

Jenifer was no cheerleader but she was a fast learner not so much as a nerd like her brother but she did pick up on things fast exspesley when her brother was her tutor. she was drunk thou so picking this up as fast as she normerly would was not going to happen. she just stumpled around trying to do some worm ups and then fell over on her side when she tried to do a cart wheel. she then had to run over to a tree as she tossed up some of the alchol she had been drinking.

2celjn.jpg

Name: Jessie
Nickname: (if any)None
Attire: Black t-shirt , Black vest, Black jeans, Black Combat boots
Tagging: ANY
Day/Time: afternoon , Friday May. 10th, 2013

Jessie did a quick kinda sorta stretch and then tried to copy what Trevor did it was far more sloppy he didn't really get his legs straight up like your supposed to and he was in more of a kneeling position when he landed it. He laughed "well on the plus side i didn't fall down, but i know that looked like crap. ok who's next" he said still laughing at how silly he knew he lookexd trying to do a simple cartwheel. Looking over appearantly Peter and him had tried at the same time as he heard Peter's reaction sounded like they both had a similar problem.
he then watched as Peter's sister went next. he could tell she had been drinking and knew she was far to young to be drinking at all heck she wasn't even old enough looking to be around..

people drinking. He saw her then head right to the tree and well flush out some of the alc from her system so to say. Jessie walked over to her. while still talking "OK Cassie were still waiting on you to try ." trying to keep the attention off of things. " he got next to Jennifier and looked at her and talked softly enough to only be heard by her. "ya gonna be ok kiddo?" he then looked around watching to see if cassie had done her cartwheel yet. while watching cassie turned away from Jennifier her spoke again just as softly as before "don't worry about what just happened ok sit down for a little bit it will pass. might be a good idea when ya can to grab something like crackers or bread or something to eat something absorbent to counteract wjhats left in your system. "

Name: Cassandra Delgado
Nickname: Cassie
Attire: Green blouse, leather jacket, stone-washed jeans, leather boots, platinum pendant around her neck and under shirt for now
Tagging: Anyone; Jessie, Trevor, Vikkie, Peter, Patty
Day/Time: Friday May 10, 2013; Afternoon

Cassie was still stretching as she watched Trevor, suddenly thankful that the jeans were from a brand that Chuck Norris endorses. She watched Trevor do a damn good cartwheel, then observed both Jessie and Peter. When Jennifer did her attempt and then ended up at the tree, Cassie used her own try as a way to give something of a distraction. She was self-conscious about it, and she made a very good attempt to copy Trevor's well-done example. Her legs were not totally in the right position, but she tried. Once she was back on her feet, she smiled and hoped she did distract.

"How was that, guys? Trevor, how was I?"

Cassie hoped that they could help Jennifer, but hoped also that she would not feel as isolated as Cassie herself had felt at times she did that to herself.

hermoine.jpg

nickname(if any)none
attire:tight black shirt with a white tiger on it and some blue jeans with light blue sneakers
tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

Jenifer nodded and sat down trying her hardest not to cry . she felt everyone who saw her today was judging her on why she had been drinking she could not bear to talk about it. she felt awful on top of all of that she felt used and tossed away like some ol rug that needs to be replaced. she closed her eyes as she leaned up against the tree . she looked back at Jessie and said "yea i will be okay this is not the first time i have been drunk". she bit back her lip when she saw the look on her brothers face at her remark and knew she was in for it now.

peter walked over to his sister and sat down beside her and taking her hand he said "what you have been drinking before Jennifer what have you gotten yourself into ". He paused for a second and added "sorry sis i just can't believe you have been drinking i mean your a sweet girl and make good grades kind to everyone i know this just does not make sense".

Attire: Green blouse, leather jacket, stone-washed jeans, leather boots, platinum pendant around her neck and under shirt for now

Cassie could see that Jennifer was upset, and she knew the look of feeling judged. Cassie moved closer, going to sit on one side of her. She hoped Jennifer would not freak, but part of her was very worried for the girl as she started to speak. Her tone was non-judgmental, and her hand rested on the younger girl's shoulder if she let her.

"Jennifer, is that all that happened, that they talked you into drinking more than you should? That is so not your fault at all.. any of what happened is not any fault of yours. Also, you don't have to leave of you don't want, as you are welcome here as a friend also."

hermoine.jpg

nickname(if any)none
tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

Jennifer bit her bottom lip and said "what if i lost my virginty to a boy i thought loved me while i was drunk just a few hours ago". she took a quick look and saw peter jump up and turn around slam a fist right into a tree. This sight of him she had never seen before and it scared her.

Peter turned to his sister and said "do not worry Jennifer iam not mad at you or judeing you i blame the prick that made you think you had to do this in order to make him like you". He put his arm around his sister and pulled her into a hug and let her cry there for a bit to let the emotions she had been holding back out.

Cassie was shocked, but not at Jennifer. If Jennifer didn't stop her, Cassie put her arm around her and hugged her. It was wrong, and she could see the pain in the younger girl's face. She looked at her, shaking her head as she also could see what Peter was feeling. He was not angry at his sister, rather at what had happened to her. The boy had taken advantage of her, and Cassie spoke to her softly.

"Jennifer.. that also was not your fault. He should not have done that to you. You.. you didn't know what you were doing and were not in control of yourself.."

2w5kh7c.jpg

Name: Victoria Stern
Nickname: Vikki
Attire: Pink blouse (slightly open), brown mini skirt, leather boots
Tagging: Anyone; Jessie, Trevor, Cassie, Peter, Jennifer

Vikki felt every muscle of her body tense as Jennifer revealed to them all what had really happened. God, it reminded her of John and all the sleazy bullshit he used to pull with her. Granted, he never got her drunk since with him it had always been mind games and she'd also always had the added pressure from her parents. Her mother especially. But jesus. This was a lot like the shit John had pulled with her only he'd pulled it with her for a solid year before wising up. She knew what it was like to be coerced, to be forced upon... to lose your virginity to someone who only cared about overpowering you and that was it.

Just then Vikki shivered, wincing slightly as she did. Trying to shake it off, she walked over to Jennifer and sat down close by. "Like everyone is saying," she began. "This really isn't your fault. Not even remotely." She bit down on her lip and thought about all the bruises she'd donned thanks to John--bruises on the outside and bruises no one could see... ever. She looked at the wristband for a moment and touched it, smiling briefly before looking back at Jennifer again. "People do things. Sometimes really bad things, self-serving things. But there are good people out there." She paused and tucked some of her dark hair over an ear. "We can help you if you want," she said and then looked around at everyone, Peter especially.

hermoine.jpg

nickname(if any)none
tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

Jennifer listen to them all but it was not helping at all . she just looked to peter then to Cassie then to Vikki and said "but it was just a fling after we did he started laughing and said now more men would want me cause i had lost my virginty and no longer so pathetic but we could never be together cause iam just a pity case and only desprate men would want to be with me that is why he even slept with me he felt sorry for me and he needed a good fuck ".
Peter reached over to his sister and tucked a peace of her hair behind her ear something he did before hugging her and said "look sister he was a total jerk okay look at me a Nerd and you do not see me dating very many girls i did a couple of nerdy girls but the point is sis your pretty i knew a lot of guys i hung out with that said you was pretty and smart and sweet the kind they would love to date i have heard talk from all kinds of guys at school on how they want to date you and not because your a pity case but because they think your pretty and sweet which is true okay you thought you knew this guy cause he was friendly with you but as it turns out he is the pity case okay ". peter hoped what he said to his sister would cheer her up but he just did not know cause he was her brother not a guy that was not. He looked to Trevor for help and cassie and Vikki and Jessie he did not want them helping out but right now it seems his sister needed friends not family.

2celjn.jpg

Jessie sat down as well over near the tree. "well" hmm he had nothing to say he was trying to think hard but he wanted to choose his words wisely. "Ya know what i think. I THINK THINKING SUCKS right now. so lets just not... i'm not saying act like it never happened Kiddo BUT i'm saying for the moment have a little fun forget about it for a little while and then when your ready and umm sober then try and work out what happened and how to handle it i am sure you got your brother there for you when your ready and i bet anyone here is willing to be there to talk to ya if needed. ok?" he wanted to let her know she didnt have to deal with it all at once or talk about it with everyone there if she didn't want to and that she might be ....

be better of being sober to clearly tell her story when the time was right. he didn't have a clue what happened was it something she did to make someone else happy, was it the booze made her do something she later regretted was it that she was trcked or worse forced to do something he didn't know and didn't want to just assume anything he didn't know her what she was like or anything so he wasn't going to judge at all either.

28k3cs9.png

Name:Trevor Thompson
Nickname:Trevor
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Iron Maiden T-shirt, Black Converse sneakers, Chains hanging from pants, black leather studded wristband
Tagging:Anyone
Day/Time:Afternoon , Friday May 10th, 2013

Trevor gave Cassie a friendly smile when she asked if she had done alright with the cartwheel, "Yeah that was pretty good Jessie and Peter need some work but I know they'll get it down eventually" ,he stated in response. Just then everyone seemed to go over to Jennifer, Peter's younger sister, so Trevor followed. He stayed quiet for most of the conversation while she was talking about being drunk, he knew what it was like to be drunk and he had been drunk on a lot more then one occasion so he knew how she felt. As soon as she mentioned some guy taking her virginity all he could think about was all of those men that took advantage of his mother whenever she was drunk or drugged up and it made him furious. "That mother fucker, what a fucking slimeball I fucking hate that shit some guys just think they can take whatever the fuck they want I swear it's so fucking wrong" ,he stated the bitterness was clear in his voice. All he could think about was how all those guys that were with his mother treated her right in front of him they had no respect for anything and in the end Trevor paid for it in some way or another.

hermoine.jpg

nickname(if any)none
tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

Jennifer being the kind hearted girl that she is stood up and felt the blood run down to her feet for a mintue she closed her eyes letting the dizziness go by. She opened her eyes and hearing the anger that was not only in her brothers voice but in Trevors made Jennifer kinda go back to her normal self. She reached over and hugged peter saying "thanks for not getting angry with me i thought i would lose the bond we have". she then walked over to Trever and gave him a quick hug saying "iam sorry if i made you angry i bearly even know just from what my brother tells me about you all and then you all are being so kind me to me i do not know what to think but i will take Jessie's advice and wait it out till Iam sober to sort thou my thoughts ".
Peter smiled at his sister but from the look she had given him and thou the hug he knew she was just trying and knew for the next few days and even months she is going to be hurting and even scared . "Jennifer you will always have your brothers love cause blood is the strongest bond anyone can ever have with someone just remember you can always come to ol peter here and say whats on your mind". Peter smiled when she smiled at him and nodded and knew he made a tiny window in all that pain and anger she was feeling and knew that tiny spark of hope will help him help her thou this.

Tagging: Anyone; Jessie, Trevor, Vikkie, Peter, Patty, Jennifer

Cassie smiled, a bit of her own heart hurting over it all. She herself didn't have brothers who were that close to her, so in a way she envied Jennifer just a bit. Peter was a nice guy, in fact so also were Jessie and Trevor. They were so much more like brothers to her already than her own flesh and blood. She decided right then to let them know what had held her up, hoping that they along with Vikkie, Patty, and Jennifer would be able to give her some advice on the matter. She nodded at what Peter said, seeing that he was telling her the truth as well as what Trevor had said as well.

"That is a good idea, Jennifer. I think it would be a good idea if you stick with us as well, and we can get to know you and you us. After we get this sorted out, perhaps we can help with what to do after that."

Cassie said it affirmatively, as in her mind Jennifer already was a friend to her if the younger girl wanted to be.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki stood up and hung back a bit as Jennifer hugged her brother, giving the girl some space. She hoped she was all right and that she truly understood that she and the others didn't think anything was her fault. She also hoped she knew that they'd all be there for her, not just her brother. It honestly reminded her a lot of how John had been with her--so abusive and manipulative and not just physically either. A shiver ran along her spine just then, but she did her best to hide it, shrug it off. At that, she looked down at her feet and listened to the reactions of everyone else, hearing how though coming out differently from each one, they still indeed mirrored her own.

2celjn.jpg

"So... i know it's getting a little late in the afternoon and some of ya may need to split but before anyone else does anything else we all wanna do first and what's the plan for tomorrow? who is in for meeting up still" Jessie asked as he got up and walked around a little pacing sort of. "I know i have had fun today but tomorrow could be even more fun as we would have more time to actually hang out being a weekend and all we wouldn't have to wait for you all to get out of school."

"I am up for meeting tomorrow. The weekend will be a blast as we can spend more time together and learning from each other and talking. I just hope everyone is a ready for that as I am, not that I am speaking for everyone. We could set a time, perhaps same time as today or sooner. I am sorry again about being late, and if it will help some of us can get together at school before heading to the meet. I worked several double shifts, so they most likely will not need me at work this weekend."

Cassie smiled, but she was still worried about the card. She was not keeping anything from her friends, just trying to weigh out how she should bring it up. It was just totally unexpected, and though she hoped she was wrong, she was so very uncertain of the possibility strings were attached to what was with it. She looked around, waiting for others' input. She refused to speak for others, something that her brothers had done constantly till they were gone.

hermoine.jpg

nickname(if any)none
tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

Peter spoke up and said "yes this weekend sounds like a plan to me more time to hang with my new friends and get to know them more sounds like a great way to spend the weekened if you ask me". Peter smiled at cassie and then looked to all of his friends but he hid the worry that was on his heart which was if his sister tagged along would more problems start for her.

jennifer spoke up "mind if i tag along you all sound so nice and fun to be around no wounder peter likes you all". Jennifer caught the look from her brother and knew he did not want her coming along but she needed friends just as much as he did right. She would have to convince him later she needed this just as much as him and he would then share his friends with her.

2celjn.jpg

"Cool so hanging out tomorrow sounds like a go. and i have no problem with you tagging along with us if the others don't " Jessie said looking briefly over to Peters sister before starting to walk towards the exit of the park. " I guess that wraps it up for today we should start our walk home and wherever else anyone is headed from here. I am heading via the bike path anyone else heading that way is more then welcome to walk with me. until they have to split off." Jessie said now standing at the gate of the park.

"Actually.. yeah.. Something happened earlier that I could use everyone's advice on. You are my friends.. and your points of view would really be great."

Cassie let all of her new friends, even Jennifer, know with how she looked to each of them that she meant every word she said. She stood up and put her jacket back on. She was confident that they would give her good advice. They didn't know each other well, but she felt a closeness with all of them that made her trust them more and more.

2celjn.jpg

Jessie looked over at Cassie when she spoke up. "Whats on your mind. of course we are all here for eachother so whats on your mind. Come on lets walk and talk." He said gesturing for her to come along as he walked over to her and put his arm on her shoulder "Does it have to do with why you where behind us getting to the park?"

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki just looked over at Cassie as she alluded to something that was clearly bothering her wondering what problems she might facing could be. It seemed they all had their demons. Looking up to the sky, her mind drifting a moment at how it was indeed getting late and that it did mean she'd have to face the fact that it meant... going home... a home where the parents didn't know her and only used her as a means of living dreams she was sure they somehow never fulfilled, but wanted to. She wondered if her mother had yearned for popularity and just wasn't good at it or didn't have the skills to achieve it because she wasn't good at such things like... cheerleading. She winced at that thought, her eyes tearing up slightly as she did.

At that, Vikki followed the others as everyone began to gather their things together and begin to start walking a bit away from their park. Inevitability she supposed. The afternoon did have to come to an end after all. At least she had a phone call to look forward to not to mention some amazing drawings to hang up about her room. She looked down at the wrist band she was wearing and smiled a little. She also had tomorrow to look forward to. Her hopes were that they'd all be able to get together earlier in the day and make a whole day of it. Maybe a day at the beach would be nice and ending it with a bonfire. Perhaps she'd suggest that after Cassie told them all about her problem.

Cassie half smiled, Jessie saying what he did was helping her. She nodded, looking back at everyone to let all of them know she was asking all of them for their input and advice.

"Yeah, actually. I went by work because I worked a lot of extra hours. Well, apparently someone had left a card and it kinda is about that... and what it may mean."

She fished the card out of her pocket. It was one of those smallish "just thinking of you" kind of cards with a cute little cartoons on it. She opened it, and in addition to it not being signed there was an even smaller rectangular envelope inside. "For you" was printed on it in cursive, and Cassie looked at everyone as she open it slowly.

"Specifically.. it is what is in here that has me wondering..."

She reached into the end of the smaller envelop, and she carefully pulled out some money. It was all in brand new bills and it was comprised of fifteen hundreds and thirty fifties.

"I stopped by the bank on the way.. two banks, in fact. They are real. There is three grand here... I... I mean.. what did I.. what is it for?? I don't get it."

hermoine.jpg

nickname(if any)none
tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

Jennifer got up and walked over to Cassie and said "oh wow look at all that cash someone ether must sure like you or they robbed a bank and left it for you to keep so they could get away but i sure wish someone would leave me that kinda money ". she was trying her best to lighten the mood like Jessie did so that Cassie would not worry too much about the amount of cash but something like sure has got some strings attached to it.

Peter looked at the money and shook his head thinking wow who would leave that kind of money. he then spoke up "not sure what you should do in this kind of situtation keep it or find who it belongs too and give it back". He knew that kind of money should would be nice to have but why would someone give her that kind of cash for working extra house that is sure to much money for the hours she worked unless her boss was really behind in paying for her extra hours.

Back
Top Bottom