Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Park

2w5kh7c.jpg

Name: Victoria Stern
Nickname: Vikki
Attire: Pink blouse (slightly open), brown mini skirt, leather boots
Tagging: Anyone; Jessie, Trevor, Cassie, Peter, Patty
Day/Time: Friday May 10, 2013; Afternoon

Vikki waved goodbye to Patty as she left and then turned to Jessie. Biting down on her lip a bit, she tilted her head a little and shook her head. "No, no more cheerleading for me," she stated quite confidently, though her tone was on the softer side. "I'm really not quite sure what I'm going to do to be honest. I still have another year left, I guess, to figure something out," she said.

Cheerleading had always been something Vikki's parents had pushed on her. That, along with her other lessons in both piano and ballet. She had to admit she preferred the piano to the ballet, but her parents had always been more into appearance than anything else, so dance had always been the one they pushed a bit more forcefully between those two. However, cheerleading had always been in the forefront given that they figured it was a sure fire way for her to earn scholarships along with popularity. It was a pity they never bothered to ask her if it made her happy. And now... now it was a source of contention between them all and she could see it slowly, but surely ripping her family apart. And that wasn't even broaching the side issues she was dealing with when it came to her break up with John and her other problems that her parents had no clue about.

"Maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll find out I'm good at something else," Vikki then said trying to sound hopeful. She wondered if anyone bought it.

2celjn.jpg

Name: Jessie
Nickname: (if any)None
Attire: Black t-shirt , Black vest, Black jeans, Black Combat boots
Tagging: ANY
Day/Time: afternoon , Friday May. 10th, 2013

"I am sure you will. You mentioned being able to play a instrument if i am remembering right at the pizza place right and so did Trevor , What was it you both said you could play i forget , hey maybe we can all get together and try and make a song or two together sometime " Jessie said with a laugh. He was serious but also didn't expect much out of the idea even if they did it he figured it would be out of fun more then trying to do something serious with it.

28k3cs9.png

Name:Trevor Thompson
Nickname:Trevor
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Iron Maiden T-shirt, Black Converse sneakers, Chains hanging from pants, black leather studded wristband
Tagging:Anyone
Day/Time:Afternoon , Friday May 10th, 2013

"I don't know what my strengths and weaknesses are with art I kinda just do it ya know I never really looked at it that way I just do it for fun" ,he stated honestly to Jessie's question. He looked to Vikki as she answered Jessie, Trevor swung higher and higher onto the swing until he reached it highest point then flipped himself over backwards landing on his feet he stumbled a little but eventually gained his footing. "I trip every time I do that" ,he stated with a small laugh.

When Jessie mentioned instruments Trevor looked at him, "I play guitar, drums, bass, I'm decent at those I guess" ,Trevor told Jessie.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jessie, Trevor, Cassie, Peter

Vikki smiled and giggled softly when Trevor did his trick with the swing. Whether he'd tripped or not, she was impressed. To have done such a thing without a spotter at all amazed her to say the least and her expression said as much. "That was pretty good," she said honestly. She then turned toward Jessie and nodded when he asked about instruments, also taking in the fact that Trevor could play a few various sorts himself. "I can only play piano," she stated. "I'm classically trained and haven't tried playing anything else really..." her voice trailed a bit. "Bet my parents would flip if I ever played anything besides Mozart or Beethoven," she giggled. "Hrmm... maybe I should try that." She was serious when she said that. Perhaps it would get them to actually realize just how little they truly knew her. Then again, they might just blow it off as a phase. It was so hard to say. And now with her having quit cheerleading and broken up with John, things were even more up in the air with them than usual.

2celjn.jpg

"I personally like singing . not the best but i do enjoy it and writing lyrics. I've messed around with some instruments but nothing i'm super great at." Jess said in general about the conversation and then looked at Vikki "You know Heavy metal has a lot of it's routes in Classical music. You should look up Apocalyptica or Trans Siberian Orchestra to really get a good feel for classical style music blended perfectly with metal and rock. But really a LOT of metal musicians start off with classical training as surprising as it may sound. And classical sounds can be easily heard in a lot of songs including Ozzy or Black Sabbath stuff. I think Metal and rock n roll have a touch of blues a touch of classical and a whole lot of Attitude."

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki nodded and smiled. "I didn't know that, but I'm definitely going to look into it," she said, her tone actually sounding happier than before. She loved that she was learning something new, had never even thought a possibility. It was nice to know there were ties like that. It made her feel closer to everyone and not like such an outsider after all. "And that's wonderful that you write lyrics. Lyrics and poetry go hand in hand," she stated. "You should think about reading some if you haven't already. I'm a fan of Tennyson myself. Not sure why, but for some reason I love his poems. One of my favorites is 'The Lady of Shalott'. I also loves Shakespeare's Sonnets."

2celjn.jpg

"I've never heard of that person but i have read a little bit of poetry here and there and wrote some , it is true lyrics most of the time are just poetry put to music , i think so anyway. oh and also kinda like storytelling to music i love songs that tell a story like stuff by charlie Daniels band or Arlo Guthry " he replied then realizing what he had just said "eh yeah those two examples probably sound pretty far off for what i look like i listen to huh. Truth is i listen to a very wide range of music from oldies to metal and everything in between , only thing i don't really like is rap music not my cup of tea at all." he said with a laugh. "But metal and hard rock are my top types of music to listen to of course."

looking over to Trevor "How bout you whats your taste in music?" he had a idea that he might know some of Trevor's tastes in music Jessie was pretty good at guessing what people liked but he also knew there was always room for surprises much like how he likes stuff outside his predictable taste zone.

28k3cs9.png

Attire:Black Jeans, Black Iron Maiden T-shirt, Black Converse sneakers, Chains hanging from pants, black leather studded wristband

"I like metal, Iron Maiden is obviously one of my favorites, I also like screamo, hard rock, Apocalyptica is great so is Trans Siberian Orchestra, I like some country music surprisingly, I guess I listen to a lot of different things too and rap's not really my cup of tea either" ,Trevor stated in response to Jessie's question.

2celjn.jpg

Looking puzzled at Trevor "What is screamo" Jessie asked curiously never having heard the term before. "But yeah Iron Maiden is great still not thrilled with there frontman for his actions towards Ozzy and his family last time they were on the Ozzfest tour but hey even his own band wasn't thrilled with his actions. but by far not bad when compared to Axel Rose. EH! What a dick don't ya think. totally one handedly blew apart one of the best up and coming rock acts the late 80's dished up before they could really take off in my opinion i mean sure they have tons of great hits but longevity was blown out the window because he had to be such a prick. ah oh well what ya going to do total shame in my opinion but i'll stop now before i go into a total rant about it " He said as he began to laugh about the length of complaining he just got into. He just gets so worked up over the fact that a guy like Axel Rose is so disrespectful to the fans who basically made him as wealthy as he was able to be over the years. That was always something that bothered Jessie is when someone became rich or famous and then shit on everyone who helped them get to that level.

28k3cs9.png

"Oh bands like The Used, Sleeping With Sirens, and Senses Fail are all screamo bands there's a lot of emotion in the music that's why I like it" ,Trevor stated in response to Jessie. He put his hands into his pockets and looked down at his feet while he waited for a response.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki listened quietly as Jessie and Trevor discussed their musical tastes. She was curious to listen to some of the groups they were mentioning. Of course, she'd heard of them, but she'd never given any of them a chance before and mainly because of her parents. They'd always pushed her away from such things even when her curiosity had been there to give such things a try and a listen. She bit down on her lip just then. "I do like other music besides your stereotypical 'classical' though. I like artists such as Tori Amos. She's an amazing pianist," she said with a smile, her cheeks turning a bit pink. "I also like Loreena McKennitt and The Cranberries. I know, quite a difference between all three. But I like them all. If either of you haven't listened to them, I'd be happy to burn you some CDs to listen to." At that, she smiled a bit more and then looked down at her feet.

2celjn.jpg

"I'd love to take a listen to what types of things you like. and Trevor i haven't heard of to many of them but then again i haven't heard of a heck of a lot of the newer music out there and it sounds like it probably is newer stuff. Hey Cranberries are they the ones that did that Zombie song that one i have heard" Jessie said with a smile and a little laugh.

28k3cs9.png

"Oh I know who the Cranberries are, they sing that song Zombie like Jessie mentioned and that song Linger too they're not too bad if I say so myself" ,Trevor stated in response to the two. He smiled a little then looked at the two it was a small smile but it showed them he liked their company.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki smiled when both Trevor and Jessie mentioned that they knew of The Cranberries and found their music to be pretty decent. It made her feel accepted and that was a nice feeling to say the least. "Yes, that's them. They sing both of those songs. I love them. My favorite song is probably 'When You're Gone'. I really like the words..." Her cheeks turned a bit red and she giggled softly.

2celjn.jpg

"Don't think i know that song I'll have to take a listen to it sometime" Jessie said back to Vikki. "So what does everyone want to do now?" Jessie said looking over at the others.

tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

name:peter
nickname:none
attire:a black tshirt with a pocket on front with blue jeans and white sneakers
tagging:any
day/time:afternoon ,friday may,10th,2013
petter had been listening to everyone talk about what msuic they like and sense he did not know the band he did not say much. he had been thinking about what jessie asked what they was going to do now and he liked to bowl so he said "shall we go bowling maybe take a walk around the park lets see we could maybe go see a movie ".

2celjn.jpg

"I Love Bowling but i flat broke so bowling or a movie is kinda out of the question for me and i already got taken care of with the pizza i wouldn't dare take any more money from anyone today, a walk around the park is fine with me though. and i should be getting a few bucks in the next few days with some side jobs so then i'll be able to toss in to do things that cost money then if we are still all hanging out in a few days that is. "

Jessie was hoping there would all continue to hang out he was really enjoying it so far.

tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

peter nodded his head liking the idea. he did have some money stashed away but he did not mention it after all he would not mind paying for the bowling and what not but he just did not want to start that yet till he got to know them more. he was always beat up for his money and other things cause he knew his way around the computer so well. peter as well hoped that he got to stick around these new people he gotten to know and become good friends.

2celjn.jpg

"So Trevor and Vikki already walked around the park a little I don't know if there looking to walk around it anymore but if they are i'm game to walk around some Or is there something else anyone has in mind for us to do ?"
Jessie asked as he walked over to the slide and climbed up it and slide down it head first on his belly "weeeeeee" Jessie yelled out on his way down being a little bit of a goofball he got up and dusted himself off laughing "ok that was fun but only killed about ten seconds of the day what's next" he asked laughing a little again.

tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

Peter giggled at Jessie as he slid down the slide. Peter found some swings and sat down in one and started to swing back and forth saying out loud "wounder how high i can go"? he waited to see what the others wanted to do and then he would tag along . he watched the ground as he went higher and higher.

28k3cs9.png

Trevor laughed a bit at Jessie and Peter as they played around on the playground equipment, "Dude if you guys are gonna play on the swings and shit I'll be over there climbing up those monkey bars" ,he stated before making his way over to them. He liked to climb and get as high up as he could, sometimes he scared people but he hadn't fallen off of anything yet.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki watched everyone as they had fun on the various playground equipment. It made her wish she'd had more fun as a kid, but it had always been about cheerleading or dance... something. She never really had been allowed to explore her interests, to truly let go and have fun. It was probably why she saw so much beauty in everything around her, even in the simplest of things. Smiling, yet remaining quiet, she walked over to the merry-go-round and sat down. Casually she stretched her legs and crossed them at the ankles, rocking them ever so slightly so that the merry-go-round swiveled just a bit. She then grabbed onto the handlebars for balance, her eyes looking at her one wrist--the one wearing the wristband. At that, she smiled.

"You guys are silly," Vikki then said as she sat and continued to gently rock the merry-go-round with her feet.

2celjn.jpg

Jessie laughed as the others also had fun playing in the park. When Vikki called them silly he laughed. "Oh were silly are we" he said with a little laugh and a smile on his face as he walked towards where she was. "Peter, Trevor come here lets show Vikki how silly we can be." He said as he reached where she was and grabed a rung of the thing she was on and began to spin it. "Better hold on " he said now laughing "come on guys lets get this thing spinning faster and see if we can all jump on it with it spinning fast" he was having a good time it was silly he hadn't done something like this since he was a kid but it felt so fun he couldn't help it he was getting caught up in the moment.

tv%20Breaking_Bad3.jpg

peter smiled and walked over to the merry go around that jessie was spinning and took hold of anther rung and spinned it with him giggling then manged to jump on with a slight thud as he fell over a bit. he sat up grabbed hold of it tight so he would not fall over again. Peter remembered the time he had done this same thing to his sister spinned her on the merry go around then jumped on laughing . she had gotten a little angry with him but then started laughing and giggling with him. he knew if his sister was here she have fun to but he did not want her getting into trouble with the bullies for hanging out with him .

Name: Cassandra Delgado
Nickname: Cassie
Attire: Green blouse, leather jacket, stone-washed jeans, leather boots, platinum pendant around her neck and under shirt for now
Tagging: Anyone; Jessie, Trevor, Vikkie, Peter, Patty

Cassie was a bit late, but she had spotted Jessie and Vikkie first. She didn't hear everything that was said, but she was pleased to see them again. She smiled her best, not wanting anyone to think that she was late on purpose. She had a reason, but she really hoped she wouldn't have to go into it with any of them. She wanted to spend time with them, for them to know that she was not there too much about worries and strife. She would tell them if they really wanted to know, but that was for when they really asked and pressed her for the time being. She waked, waving to Jessie and Vikkie when they saw her as she also looked around for the others.

Back
Top Bottom