Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Park

28k3cs9.png

Name:Trevor Thompson
Nickname:Trevor
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Iron Maiden T-shirt, Black Converse sneakers, Chains hanging from pants, black leather studded wristband
Tagging:Anyone
Day/Time:Afternoon , Friday May 10th, 2013

"Of course I'd help you out I mean that's what we were all brought together to do right?" ,Trevor said. "Honestly I'd probably help you either way if you had asked me too" ,he admitted. When she hugged him again he was a little more prepared and wrapped his arms around her this time to return the hug. "No need to thank me Vikki it's nice to finally have friends other then Steve don't tell anyone but I'm glad that we've all decided to hang out with each other". He gave her a smile that was genuine and told her he was being honest with his words.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Name: Victoria Stern
Nickname: Vikki
Attire: Pink blouse (slightly open), brown mini skirt, leather boots
Tagging: Anyone; Jessie, Trevor, Cassie, Peter, Patty
Day/Time: Friday May 10, 2013; Afternoon

Vikki nodded and smiled as she pulled away from Trevor after hugging him. She was glad that he hugged her back this time. "I suppose that is why we were all brought together. Still, it doesn't change that it means something to me," she said. Her smile lit up her entire face, even her eyes, making them sparkle just a bit. The fact that he'd said he'd help her regardless. It was a small detail to add, but the fact that he'd said it really meant something to her. He was the only person to truly show her she was worth something just because she was 'herself' and not for any other reason. "I'm glad we're all hanging out too," she added. Just then she tilted her head a bit and began to play with her hair a little, something she tended to do every now and then. "Who is Steve?" she asked, curious about this other friend of his he just happened to mention.

28k3cs9.png

Attire:Black Jeans, Black Iron Maiden T-shirt, Black Converse sneakers, Chains hanging from pants, black leather studded wristband

When Vikki smiled it made Trevor smile the way she smiled told him that she was truly happy and he was glad he could make someone so happy that their face lit up the way Vikki's did. The fact that he Trevor, someone who could barely bring a smile to his own face had brought such a bright smile to someone else was amazing to him. "You have a nice smile you should smile more often" ,he told her. When she asked about Steve Trevor looked at her, "He's a friend of mine that I usually hang out with when he's around" ,he stated simply. He didn't want to really get into what the two did together or the fact that Steve supplied him with alcohol.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki felt her cheeks grow warm when Trevor told her she had a nice smile. That was twice now he'd paid her such a compliment and the way he'd said it she could tell he'd meant it as well. Looking down at her lap for a moment, her smile grew a bit bigger and she giggled softly. "Thank you," she said and then looked over at him once again. "You know, you should smile more yourself," she added. "Like when you were showing me your drawings." Again she looked at her lap, still smiling, and began to play with her hair, twirling it between her fingers. When Trevor briefly mentioned who Steve was, she bit down on her lip. "Are you going to see Steve later then?" she asked. "After we all go home, I mean."

28k3cs9.png

Trevor smiled when Vikki said he should do it more often, he didn't smile because she had told him to he smiled because he was truly happy and felt like he was wanted around for once. When she asked if Trevor would be going to see Steve later when they all went home he sighed, "Yeah but I won't exactly be going home seeing as I don't really have one anymore" ,he let out a small forced laugh. "But I'll be going to mine and Steve's little hideout and most likely he'll be there, we'll light a fire and just sit around and do what we usually do" ,he told her.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki was happy to see Trevor smiling. It was nice to see and she rather liked that he seemed to be feeling happy. She then nodded when he mentioned he'd be going to his hideout rather than home. She'd almost forgotten about his home situation and then frowned. She truly was worried for him and hoped that if things didn't work out with Peter, that he'd give her a call. "So, what sort of things do you and Steve do?" she asked as she shifted a bit, turning toward him a little. "Does he go to our school?"

28k3cs9.png

"I think he used to go to our school but he's like 22 so he's pretty much done with school now" ,Trevor said in response to Vikki's question. "Me and him have been hanging out since I was like 15 my mom knew his father and that's how we met". Trevor looked at Vikki again then leaned back into the tree they were sitting under, "But yeah our little hideout should keep me dry and if we can manage to get a fire going I shouldn't be too cold over night but I'll still call you regardless to let you know what's going on".

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki bit down on her bottom lip and noticed that Trevor avoided her question on what he and Steve do. It made her wonder a bit and it also made her worry. The guy was older and the fact that he didn't answer the question made her think that there had to be a reason. She was unsure if she should press about that or not. A part of her wanted to given how uneasy it made her feel that he could be in more trouble than he was just by being homeless for the night. But at the same time, she didn't want to hurt him or aggravate a situation. When he said he'd call her, she nodded and smiled at him and decided to let it be... at least for the time being. She'd press him later about it because for some reason it just wasn't setting well with her and she found herself caring. Looking into Trevor's eyes, she gave him a smile, but the worry in her own eyes was evident. "Please do call me," she said. "I'd like that." She looked down at her lap and blushed. "I'll worry otherwise."

28k3cs9.png

"Well I don't want you to worry so I'll definitely call you and I promise I will whether I go to Peter's or if I sleep outside I won't keep you wondering" ,Trevor told her. He was happy that someone actually cared about him enough to worry about his well being, even though he didn't want her to worry about him it felt nice to know that someone cared about him. Trevor gave Vikki another smile letting her knw he appreciated her concern, he knew that she wanted to know what he and Steve did while they were together but Trevor just wasn't ready to talk about that plus he didn't want Steve to get into trouble for giving Trevor alcohol.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki smiled when Trevor promised her he'd call her no matter what. It made her glad on several levels not to mention it showed a level of trust on his part toward her. "Thanks," she said as she reached out and gently brushed his arm with her hand. "And don't worry about the time either. Like I said, that number is my own cell phone. So you can call it at any time. I'll be sure to answer it." She blushed a bit. "The only way I won't is if I'm in trouble." Her words there were said lightheartedly and with a giggle, but there was a truth to it to some extent. She still wasn't sure if John would try anything like he had the other day or if any of the others would give her a hard time. But she'd never come outright and say that.

3485cv4.jpg

Name: Patricia LeMay
Nickname: Patty
Attire: Loose, light pink v-neck; long, green cargos; low top chucks
Tagging: Anyone; Jessie, Peter, Cassie, Trevor, Vikki
Day/Time: May 10, 2013; Afternoon

Patty followed everyone onto the park grounds and set her bag down onto the ground near the swings. Not too far off from them was a teeter-totter, so she sat down on that and straddled it. She glanced a bit as Trevor had shown off some of his art and then walked off with Vikki. She had to admit, the guy was good. After they'd left, she looked over at Jessie and smiled at him a bit nervously. "Any idea what time it is?" she asked. "I really want to make sure I'm not home too late this time." She giggled then. "Maybe I should invest in a watch, huh." She tried to make light of it. But she really didn't want a repeat of what happened the other night when she'd been forced to go to bed without eating dinner.

2celjn.jpg

Name: Jessie
Nickname: (if any)None
Attire: Black t-shirt , Black vest, Black jeans, Black Combat boots
Tagging: ANY
Day/Time: afternoon , Friday May. 10th, 2013

"I Don't know i'd guess at saying 3:30 or four o'clock ish, but i don't have a watch either so don't quote me on it. though i am generally pretty close to the right time when i give a estimate " he said with a little laugh trying to ease the mood " Bet Peter has a watch on he might know. What time do you have to be home though?" he asked he also didn't want to see her get in anymore trouble mainly because he could tell it was something that bothered her and not knowing fully how things went in her house he figured it best to stay out of it at this point.

3485cv4.jpg

Patty nodded and smiled, though her insides were somewhat reeling. Dinner, if she remembered correctly, was promptly at 6pm. So she knew she needed to be home before that if she was to avoid any issues whatsoever. The walk from the park to her house was probably about 20 minutes give or take. So, erring on the side of caution that Jessie's estimate of time was correct and going with the 4pm time, she had about another hour she could hang out before she'd start to seriously feel uneasy and have to leave. "I'll need to be home before 6pm," she said. "That's when dinner is. So, I should head back around in maybe an hour." She let out a sigh in hopes to cover up her fear in what she'd be facing once entering her house.

28k3cs9.png

"No problem and I hope you don't get into any trouble because I'd really like to talk to you later" ,Trevor stated in response. It was true he could use someone to talk to when everyone went their separate ways, Steve wasn't much of a talker so Trevor mostly just sat quietly when the two hung out unless Steve was in one of his rare moods where he actually had something to say.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki looked at her lap and giggled softly. "I hope so too," she said. She then looked over at Trevor and smiled at him. She really hoped he would call. It would be nice, something to look forward to. She liked that she felt comfortable around him, that she could fully be herself and open up a bit and not worry about being judged for who she was. He noticed things and complimented her. It was as if he actually liked her for the person she was underneath. She also found him to be interesting, someone with a unique perspective on things. So she really enjoyed talking to him in general. "I'd really like to talk to you as well."

2celjn.jpg

" No problem" Jessie said back to the fact that she would have to leave in about a hour. "what are your plans for the weekend. oh of course that question is for everyone not just Patty" He swung a little higher on the swing finally jumping off while it was up to its highest landing smoothly in the dirt a few feet in front of the swing. "So what does everyone else wanna do while we are here at the park?"

28k3cs9.png

When Vikki said that she'd really like to talk to him as well Trevor couldn't help but smile he was glad that she wanted to talk to him, for once someone was actually happy that he'd be talking to them after going their separate ways. Normally people wouldn't bother with him after talking with him once except for Steve of course but that was only because Trevor did whatever he asked him to do. "I'm glad you wanna talk to me later it'll give me something to do other then sit underneath a bridge all night" ,Trevor stated with a small laugh. "So do you think we should head back to the others? They may start to worry about us or think we're doing something other then talking ya know" ,Trevor said the last part jokingly and he let out a laugh to let Vikki know he was just being silly.

2w5kh7c.jpg

Seeing Trevor smile when she told him she'd like for him to call her made her own smile grow a bit bigger and her heart speed up just a tiny bit. She was glad he seemed happy and she found herself really starting to look forward to the phone call. "I really wish you weren't going to be sleeping under a bridge at all," she said as she began twirling her fingers through her hair, suddenly beginning to braid a tiny portion of it before letting it go again. Biting down on her lip, she looked into his eyes, her own showing that worry she held for him. Suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted when he asked her if they should head back. At that, she blushed and her eyes suddenly went straight to her lap. She'd gone a bit quiet. Immediately gathering her things while nodding at him and shifting a bit on the ground as she did so.

28k3cs9.png

Trevor stood up and wiped the seat of his pants off then held his hands out to help Vikki up he then put his back pack on and led the way back up the path and back into the park where everyone else was. When he reached the rest of the group he looked around at them all, "Hey everyone did you miss us?" ,he asked jokingly. He then made his way over to the swings that Jessie was on and put his backpack on the ground next to the swing set then sat on one of the swings and started to swing.

2celjn.jpg

As the others came back Jessie looked over at them "Hey guys how was the walk?" he asked giving them a moment to reply before asking his next question , "So what do you all want to do now?"

2w5kh7c.jpg

Vikki took a hold of Trevor's hands as he extended them and offered to help her up. Once standing up, she then smoothed out her skirt and her eyes for some reason looked down at her feet. Her arms, however, went about her middle rather than by her side when they began to head back to toward the playground area where everyone else was still hanging about. Once there, she continued looking at the ground for several moments before looking up at everybody. She then looked over at Jessie. "The walk was nice," she said with a blush and a small smile. Tucking some of her dark hair behind an ear, she looked back down at the ground once again.

3485cv4.jpg

Patty looked at everyone and bit down on her lip. She knew that everyone was going to want to hang out for a bit longer, but that just wasn't in the cards for her. Not if she didn't want to hear about it later from her stepfather not to mention Brandon. Plus, it would place her mom in a bad position on top of things and as it was things were already getting a bit tense between them since she'd remarried. No sense in straining things if she could help it. Sure, it wasn't fair that her mother didn't do anything, but at the same time, her stepfather was unreasonable and wasn't afraid to lash out if he felt the need. So, there was no need to aggravate that either.

"Well, I think I'm just gonna head home, guys. It's already getting a bit late for me. But maybe we can all hang out tomorrow?" Patty asked. "If people want to meet up, I can make sure to be there." She gave them all a smile trying to cover up the fact that she was disappointed at having to leave early, but also trying to divert attention that she didn't want anyone to ask too many questions either. At least she wanted to see everyone and hang out. That should be enough. Right? "So, if that's cool. I'll see you all then."

2celjn.jpg

"Glad you guys had a nice walk. " Jessie replied to Vikki. As Patty again mentioned that she needed to get home now saying it was about time for her to get going he felt bad that she had to leave but understood. " Tomorrow i don't mind meeting up at all. Maybe we can go to the beach or something.totally up to you guys i am up for doing whatever the rest of you want well that is for whoever isn't busy anyway."

2w5kh7c.jpg

3485cv4.jpg

Vikki glanced up at Jessie and gave him a tiny smile. She then moved one of her arms from about her middle so that she could look down at the wristband she was wearing. Her smile suddenly grew a little and she adjusted the band a bit. Feeling her cheeks get a bit warm, she shifted her stance and brought her hand up so that she could flick some of her hair over her shoulder. She then brought her arm back around her middle and looked back down at her feet again.

Patty grinned when Jessie said he was all for meeting up the following day. She knew damn well she'd want to get out of her house for a while. "The beach sounds good to me," she said as she looked around at everyone else. She noticed Vikki nodding in agreement. "I'll probably be there some time around lunch or so. So, I'll see you all then." At that, she waved at everyone and turned to head home with great reluctance and dread. But at least she'd be able to eat dinner and save both herself and her mother from any unnecessary arguments or... worse.

(Patty exits to the LeMay House)

2celjn.jpg

"So Trevor what do you feel are your best and worst abilities as a artist?"
Giving plenty of time for him to answer Jessie then turned to Vikki "And Vikki you were a cheerleader right ? What are your plans now do you plan on trying to get into something similar maybe dance or something or going into college and doing cheer leading ?" he asked her with a smile. He wasn't a big fan of sports or cheerleading but he did care about the interests of the others in the group.

Back
Top Bottom