Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Struggle Within OOC

Awesome! Thanks. I'm pretty excited and liking what I'm seeing so far too. And I'm glad to see wildkat posting again, so that's a big plus. :)

well i'm glad you all are happy I'm back but still hurting and depressed and feeling maybe i will have to spend the rest of my life alone and tears are forming now and i'm trying to move on wish i had some friends to keep me busy so i can forget all about it easier but so far its hard when one does not drive due to medical reasons.

Agreed it is a major plus we just need Cassie to return and Peter i know Peter's writer is busy with school and stuff but not sure what happened to the writer for Cassie. Hopefully she can return soon as well but in mean time i think things are moving ok. little slow but not to bad.

*gives lots of hugs and loves to wildkat* <33333333

Yeah. I have no idea what happened to lunar. It's like POOF! =/

Anyway, glad you like the future scenes so far. I also had Vikki post back at the park to help try and finish that scene off to a degree.

later i will be giving a update for the group rules just wanted to give a quick heads up. a slight concern has been made about the fact that certain people seem to disappear for long periods of time without letting us know they are not going to be able to post.This doesn't apply to those who have given us warning when missing a few days. But really i can't stress this enough if you know you wont be able to post for a few days or something let us know so we have a idea of whats going on. and If at some point for any reason you don't think you will be able to continue on in this group RP let us know so we can move forward and find someone else to take over the character (s) you were running with trust me there will be no hard feelings if you drop out of the group just so long as you let us know so we can keep moving on. The rule update will state that after 10 days without any pots or knowledge of where you are a GM will take over your character while we attempt to figure out whats going on at that time you will get a PM from me to ask whats going on and to allow you to know that the character is temp being taken over to keep things moving. if after another 3 days after sending you a PM if you still have not returned the message or return to the group you will be considered inactive and we at that time may decide to have someone else take over your character permanently. This isn't to be mean or hard on anyone just we need to keep things moving for fairness to everyone else in the group and to allow us to keep moving forward for me to be able to take pieces from this all to put it to the script. if you have any questions about this or concerns i will gladly talk about it more if needed and i hope everyone can understand the reasons behind this.

I think it all makes perfect sense and is more than fair. I look forward to seeing what you add on rule-wise. Communication is the key to everything. It really is. And I think it's more than a reasonable expectation to ask of anyone willing to participate in something such as this.

I agree with the rule on this as well cause if someone is gone to long the thread like dies or the character ends up like mine in the wreastling rp in a limbo hanging out in space chilling.

*nods* Indeed. Though for this one there are 2 things going on. The first being that the characters are set characters and not changing. They can't be taken out. The second being that this is for a script. So, it needs to finish to a decent completion point once started. So, if you say you are committing to it, you should be. And if you find you can't, you should be courteous enough to recognize that and then communicate it (whether it be for very short term, short term or you need to drop out). Just my thought there.

yes and i did say something when i kinda dropped out but i knew i was already kinda not really posting so sorry about all of that.

I don't think you were the problem wildkat a few people haven't posted in weeks like a few days isn't bad and you let everyone know so you're good :) I'll post to the beach soon either tonight or tomorrow it's good to have ya back and I do hope you are feeling better :)

i'm and its not from the one bottle of booze i have been drinking its the fact i'm driving him nuts by not letting on that he is still hurting me with his sweet talk and not running back to him already i want to know if deep down he truly does feel sorry and do the right thing and marry me and go to church with me and go to the front of the church with me to ask the church's forgiveness then after its been a year and all has come to pass the marragie can come after the year is almost over and ben has not been shoved out of one house into anther so soon the poor boy is my son and only six too much too fast is a bad thing for him.

Hey Kat you ok? don't let no one get ya down to much nothing in the world is worth it life is to short to waste dwelling about the bad stuff . hope you can put a smile on your face and have a great weekend try not to think to much about the problems and think more about the good things in your life.

I agree with Warlock on that wildkat I also agree with his post in the Rules section I am one of the people that is possibly going to play one of the characters in the movie the script is for and I'd hate to be sitting there with no lines lol I know that some people have RL things to deal with but it would be nice for people to let Warlock know what's going on along with the rest of the people in the group because it's not just one person RPing in this it's a group and when people just stop replying it can put things on hold simply because certain characters are interacting with others and if characters disappear without notice then people interacting with them can get stuck and not be able to reply which in turn will cause others to be put on hold involuntarily if that makes any sense sorry if I seem like I'm ranting I'm really not I'm just trying to voice my opinion :)

I agree with you and warlock that is why i decided to stop venting my problems on here just stop thinking about them all together and enjoy the weekend with my kids can't wait to sunday will get to see my daughter woot so excited and i'm happy right now just cause i know i can do it be strong and move on and think things thou at night before i go to bed with a prayer see in the end it will be God leading me not myself . as for people posting i agree if this is going to be put in a movie and warlock needs the help to get things together va script that is great but if poeple just drop out and poof how can he get the help he needs when no one is posting and this thing dies which i do not want to see happen cause i want to see what happens to branden and shuch. oh and as for branden is it okay he has some pictures stashed on his computer of patty sleeping that he uses to jerk off to as well as snicking into her room when she goes to bed was thinking about having him do that when she goes to bed.

wow long post sorry guys maybe its the booze yes i will blame it on the booze it wont fight back lol.XD

peeks around the corner sees dark angel and runs up and hugs her then darts away muahahaha
not drinking right now its in the morning but i got a kid to watch might tonight but not sure yet got me a new man woot hope it works out but right now not falling head over heels for him keeping my heart till i know its a right choice.

Sillyness going on all around on here huh lol but hey that's better then being upset right. and congrats Kat hope it leads to great things. And i think taking it slow and not rushing emotions is a VERY smart move for you right now.

I agree warlock and krys when you get on please post soon to the beach i want to move my character along i hope they both get beat up lol sorry do not like them very much.

I am so sorry for not being on, my computer crashed last Tuesday, and I couldn't do anything for the next week.

And I'm sorry to do this, but my work and school obligations will keep me from posting, at least for a while. I'm going to have to withdraw from this RP, and I apologize for that. I've had a great run, and I wish you guys luck in this.

It was fun having you on board while you were able to. So at this point it looks like Cassie is going to have to be taken over by someone else its been over two weeks and it's been a few days since i sent a private message to luna and still haven't heard anything back so unfortunately i think we are going to have to start moving forward and finding new people to play Cassie and now peter as well . And Thank you for the heads up that you are going to have to drop out General i appreciate it so we can plan to move forward so if anyone knows of anyone who may be interested in those characters OR who are interested in them themselves let me know id like to have them back into the story asap

Sad to see General go, but real life can be like that sometimes..... at least you recognize it and are letting everyone know, which I think to be damn classy. So thanks for that. I really enjoyed your rendition of Peter thus far, so it'll be hard seeing someone else playing him when that time comes.

i also did get a message today after posting here last from Luna she told me that as much as she is still VERY interested in this RP she feels with her scheduled and her comp messing up on her a lot she feels she probably has to leave the group. It sounds like she has a comp that is pretty back and forth with working that's what i got out of the message anyway so yeah that kinda confirms both needing to be changed over now so the search for there replacements and people to play remaining characters is underway.

Back
Top Bottom