Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Struggle Within OOC

*nod* Well, I want to make sure Warlock is ok with it first and foremost and then if everyone else is too, especially anyone who could be involved in any scenes involving my characters. :)

I'm talking any scenes involving the characters you, myself and Warlock are posting for. So it could be between Vikki, Trevor, Jessie, Patty, John, Steve, our NPCs. And if wildkat is up for it, then Brandon and Missy as well (I know she's going through stuff and posting when able... but I don't want to speak for her given things). So, what are peoples' thoughts on doing that? Especially Warlock's given this is his 'baby'? And I wouldn't want to forego linearity so much that the other characters get lost in the shuffle as that would be a detriment to the whole thing. But, just something to keep things going a little and maybe inspire others to actually post at least once a day like they were asked to (unless issues came up, in which they should be letting us all know about that).

i agree seems things are going VERY slowly with posts i'm not sure what everyone's situations are as there have only been some mentions to why people are running behind on posts so even a little info on whats up with everyone could be good. but i think discussing some ideas for scenes that could be done (little beyond the point we are currently at as you have suggested) could be done. i don't see any problem with at least tossing ideas around on what to do to keep things going . but it also would be nice to see everyone at least TRY to get 1 post in a day. i know some days even i only get on so much and don't always post if there doesn't seem to be something to post back to but i think if everyone posts at least 1 time a day even that could make things move along even better.

*nod* Yeah. I'd like to see more posts in general from everyone. It seemed like everyone was going strong and then... POOF! So, yeah. If we could discuss things here for future scenes, within reason, I think that would be good and maybe help inspire people even to post or at least speak up. Anyway, figured I'd mention it. Glad Warlock likes the idea. :)

So, anyone that has definite scenes or could have scenes with any of my characters want to discuss that and possibly RP them? Not right now since I'm going to be heading to bed in a few... but maybe tomorrow or something.

*nods* Yeah. I'm definitely thinking scenes where Vikki goes home and interacts with her parents a bit to sort of give an idea of her home life dynamic will be a good thing. The phone call for sure since that is in the immediate future and won't affect anyone save Vikki and Trevor and since it's the same day... makes sense. And I think it would be interesting to see the interactions between Trevor and Steve. That would be a glimpse into Trevor's 'home life' (sort of, since he's more or less kicked out) and would provide some interesting insight. I say we go for it since it's immediate, won't affect anyone and will keep things going and hopefully inspire others to post. I could also post a little bit for Patty, but I'm not sure how much I can do there since I'm not sure about Brandon's deal right now. But I could always have it that he's out for the time being and have her interact with her parents a little until Brandon comes home.

*nods* Makes sense.

I just wish people would pipe up and say.... "Hey, I got blah-blah going on and won't be able to post for thus and such time or I can only post at this time." Or something like that. *shrugs* I don't know. Guess I'm big on communication.

I try to keep up communication. Alas, College, ye be a cruel and harsh mistress. Ditto for work. I'll read what I can and post what I can, but for now, my school and work life kind of dominate me over Blue Moon.

My bad.

Still, perhaps later, if nothing happens at work, I'll post.

No guarantees or promises, though.

Blast! Criminal Justice calls to me, and I must flee to it, lest mine grades suffer a fate worse than death!

... Alright, not my best work, but it'll do, given the circumstances.

I know and get that rl gets in the way, but I think so long as people do what they can, when they can and let people know what is actually going on, that would be helpful. Plus, a post a day, if possible would be nice. So long as it can be swung. A single post isn't much.... or at least every few days just to keep the group going. Otherwise everyone is stifled.

i agree 100% and back to DarkAngel and KRYS SNAPE you both have a green light from me to do any of those scenes you guys mentioned not a problem at all. Once the time at the park does come to a close and it hits night time /rainy weather i planned on having my character go to Nick's place but still need a person to take on that role (until it is killed off later in the story) it's not a huge role but it is a important one so i know there are a couple people lurking waiting to decide what character they want out of the ones still left and i wanted to point out ANYONE who wants to take that on would be great because then i could go and post over there. i may pick up playing some of the other minor side roles if needed down the line but for now leaving them open but i would prefer not to have to play Nick as i don't really want to be writing for both Jessie and Nick in all the scenes that the interact together

I hope my 'future scene' of Vikki at home and interacting with her parents and what not went over well. Since the 'ok' was given to do so, I figured I'd go ahead and do it. :) I already don't like her parents. >.<

okay sorry all that i kinda just poofed i had life get in the way and was too sad to respond to anything but i have moved on and is ready to get back into things if i can?

*gives lots of hugs* I hope you're feeling better, sweetie.

Well, I'm taking over Patty and have just gotten her on her way home. So if you want to start posting scenes at the LeMay house tomorrow (since I'm off to bed now) we can do that. Warlock gave the 'ok' to do certain 'future scenes' and that was one he said could be done. So let me know. :)

Regardless, good to see you posting.

Back
Top Bottom