Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Struggle Within OOC

Going to be getting a bunch of threads put up tomorrow and more info please everyone message on here to let me know that your still interested in the character you asked for AND that you found the new location or the info on this now that it is in its own place. thanks. look forward to getting this started if all goes well within the next 24hr's (is that wishful thinking idk but keeping my fingers crossed :) ) also if there is a specific place you think needs to be in the RP to be able to go to let me know and we can discuss if it needs its own thread or not . still looking to fill some roles dont care if people play more then one character or not just want to get things started first come first serve .

anyone need a house or anything for a thread made send me a image and let me know. also let me know if there are any NPC's that are needed. any thing else we need to setup before this really kicks into starting let me know .

So, should those of us who are involved and what not start discussing things? Like.... where exactly will we be picking things up? And where are we heading with things... is there an eventual goal in mind for things that we're working towards or are we free to just go where the wind takes us? Just wondered and thought I'd bring it up for discussion seeing as this is the thread for such things.

Yeah i would love for the discussions to begin and people toss ideas out there, also as for goals i have a couple plot points in mind for later on for example at some point later on NICK is murdered by some jocks and then a few other things but for the most part i think its very wide open. as for main goal is to gain enough bits and pieces of the RP to take over to putting into script format and using to get the film going BUT i think this RP world would be perfect to continue on even after the events that i could take for the film to allow the world to be open ended and able to go on as long as there were interest by people to continue playing it out. as for starting point i think going to the Pizza place and possibly having a altercation between the group and the jocks could be a decent starting point and then seeing where it goes from there by as you put it going where ever the wind blows.

I am so ready for this to start :D I love the idea and story behind it reminds me of Foxfire one of my favorite movies of all time ha ha can't wait Warlock kudos to a great idea :D

I, ah, put forth the motion to try and see if we could improve the fluidity of the dialogue for the first chapters, since I thought they looked a bit static, and unlike our characters, and the transition from the original written script and our writing styles might not be very smooth.

But if we're not gonna do that, I'm thinking that we might need a house for Peter, if we're going to have Trevor bunk there for a while. Something with a basement?

Well I for one say script is script. The point of the RP isn't to rehash but to move forward and see what happens afterward with characters that are very loosely established. We, the writers, are giving them heart and depth and solidifying them. So, I don't think it's necessary to do all that myself. The gist has been made regardless and whether the script writers want to re-edit things based on what we all do moving forward, that's their deal.

So............ I say we go with what we know and plan to do to breathe serious life into these characters and then go from there. I see no issue doing that. Rehashing just back tracks and there's no real reason for it in my mind. Besides, I'm curious to see what happens next. :)

Just my opinion. People can love or hate. I won't mind either. XD

send me a image that you would like to use for Peter's House and i can set up a thread for that like i did for the others pretty much letting everyone pick out what they think there characters house would look like.

darkangel76 said:
Well I for one say script is script. The point of the RP isn't to rehash but to move forward and see what happens afterward with characters that are very loosely established. We, the writers, are giving them heart and depth and solidifying them. So, I don't think it's necessary to do all that myself. The gist has been made regardless and whether the script writers want to re-edit things based on what we all do moving forward, that's their deal.

So............ I say we go with what we know and plan to do to breathe serious life into these characters and then go from there. I see no issue doing that. Rehashing just back tracks and there's no real reason for it in my mind. Besides, I'm curious to see what happens next. :)

Just my opinion. People can love or hate. I won't mind either. XD

I'd have to agree I already have soooo many ideas for Trevor and I even have an idea for what I' m going to write at the Pizza Place I'm excited to make Trevor and John who they are and really give them their personalities :D

OK i got the thread up for you for Peter and his sister's house using the image you sent.

and things filling up good we got a good chunk of characters ready to go i think we are going to be able to get started by the end of today maybe?

So, it's more a matter of those who have 'claimed' characters getting their profiles up so we can start. And then hopefully the other parts coming into play sooner than later. At least the other roles save maybe one or two are lesser roles.

yup just messaged the few who have yet to post there profiles looks like most everyone has theres up or is in the works of putting them up . looking over the roles looks like most of the important ones have been claimed so we should be able to start with who we have on board thus far very soon just waiting on those last few profiles to come up.

Ok. Sweet. I'm going to have to run in a few. But if things do start later, I'll be able to get in a couple posts before my bed time. :)

that's everyone's profiles now up who had confirmed with the exception of Patty but there not on so i say we start up and play around it until she joins in whenever she pops on and gets her profile up . i will post in the pizza place to start us off in a moment and then it's GAME ON !!!

Then i shall wait for patty to post with brandon but i will use Missy for right now

Back
Top Bottom