Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Struggle Within OOC

All right. Well, I'm a headin' for now. I'll pop on later and post then however. So, we'll see what you've done in the mean time.

Ok. NOW I'm a heading, lol. Got Vikki at least in there, lol. Anyway, I'll post more later on. Can't wait to see what everyone does in the mean time. Bye for now. <3

YAY all of the Main characters of the group now have there character profiles up. :)

So only characters not yet picked by anyone that need to be filled are Jennifer Sampson, Nick, Andrew Stevens, Officer Fredrick, Principal Johnson, Coach Bill Grey .. and Cole/Jane Lemay unless they will be NPC's well actually out of all of those Nick, Jenn and Andrew are the ones i think will be played into the story the most often and will need someone to play them so if anyone wants extra characters or someone who isnt involved yet wants one just let me know

well i'm started to hate missy and John hehe and i do not not like brendon so if I play Peter's sister could she pop in the pizza or wait till later not sure if i'm going to play her yet thou.

oh okay Generalfoley that works with me you can take her . i was thinking that cole and Jane lemay be npc's and well I could shoot for Nick but not sure yet if i'm going to make a third character.

I know I don't run this particular group RP.... however, as the site admin, I'm going to say to please keep all OOC chatter away from the RP itself and to place it in here. Thanks. :)

i know i do i keep all occ here maybe it was me that screwed up after all the way i ended brandon to walk out of the pizza place to place him in a limbo should have put that part here.

OK everyone just letting you know the CITY ROADS thread that i just put up is to be used IN TRAVEL between locations. I picture the character doing a lot of walking or traveling in car from place to place having conversations in between locations so this will be the thread that content like that can be done in.

NICE! The travel thread thing is something I have in my HP one for traveling around the towns in my HP multi thread RP, so I fully get this. AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!

And yes. Vans are awesome. *is a biased owner of one*

I has no motorcycle. I has never ridden a motorcycle.... >.<
lol. XD But I own a van because it's easier when you have 2 kids. >.<

Vikki I see as not used to driving. John picked her up prior so now..... yeah. She tends to walk. But she likes walking. And if it's convenient for her parents, they'll drop her off.

Real life talk would be happy with any vehicle at the current moment with or without motor LOL.But would love to ride a motorcycle someday have yet to do that. As for cars i have had i have stuck to mostly older vehicles never have bought a car that is less then 10 years old. but as far as in character Jessie is a walking character for sure.

For the moment, if he can, Peter would prefer to walk.

But, for the moment's he can't, he'll take his Pop's sedan, which I've yet to decide what it is.

In the future, he may or may not purchase a Chevy cargo van, sliding doors on the sides and double opening doors on the back.

With computers.

Lots and lots of computers.

He'll name it TARDIS Command One. Or Sexy.

Because he's a big Doctor Who nerd.

... I wish I had the TARDIS Command One...

Well Missy will be a walker for now but she is going to end up owning a Black corvette sense it seems to me what she would be driving

Branden is a biker all the way so he will be driving a harly Davidson.

In real life i will never own a car cause i can't drive and have been banned from driving by my doctors.

OK folks so i have to admit a MAJOR mess up i made. The date i set things up for is not at all going to work. here is why and i dont know why i didnt think of this until it was pointed out to me today . but the characters are in school currently and were talking in aug (when school is out on summer vacation) . so i am going to give us a new date to work off of May 10th 2013 still a Friday so you don't have to change it until you leave the pizza place i will go back and adjust the posts already up seeing it's my fault of the mess up i will clean up the issue. so just from here on out if you could go with the changed date i am SOOOO SORRY for that issue.

*Shrugs*

Not much of a big deal.

We start schools out here in the south west in August, so it could be that.

But it's a North Eastern town, right...

Why not September, or October?

November and December could be good too.

September, when it's just getting that nice chill in the air.

Right before a snow storm gets in their britches.

Rustles all them jimmies.

well my thought was i want it to be warmer weather (in case they wanna go swimming or something) i also think warm weather makes it much easier for hanging around outside. and yes north east is about where i pictured for a setting (how did you know lol)

Back
Top Bottom