Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Struggle Within OOC

Heheh, rofl.

Welp, being a Southwestern boy born to two Northeastern parents gives you a taste of both flavors.

Sometimes, they do not mix well.

I'm going to use that in the opening line of a book of mine now.

Oh, opening line (aka, the bane of my existence), how I hated thee. But now I've defeated ye in sporting fashion!

Through the written word!

*Ahem* Sorry about that.

Bit tired...

interesting how did we get from talking about cars to coffee which i never drink hate the taste love the smell
on a side note I love caffeine in the form of Dr.Pepper which i had like two can's already so my weirdness is coming out.

I love coffee lol mainly Iced coffee but coffee milk is freaking delicious it doesn't really even taste like coffee to me it has a slight hint of coffee ness to it but not too much it's like the best oh and coffee milk shakes are good too :D

not a coffee drinker myself i always felt it leaves a funky aftertaste in my mouth yuck. But the few times i do drink it has to be ICED Coffee french vanilla if we are getting specific lol. and yes coffee milk is great (specially seeing it has nothing to do with actual Coffee ) but that is VERY limited to our area Krys as far as i know Coffee Milk syrup isn't around other places i know my aunt in Cali used to have family ship it to her.

on a side note maybe i should post Missy in the travel thread ridding in Johns car or should i just pop her at the beach not sure mind still realing from my dp on how great it tastes and i'm big fan of Dr.pepper so when i read that petter ordered it at the pizza I was like hell yea go peter.

not big on Dr. Pepper myself . but i used to be a major soda addict lol used to only drink soda non stop between cola and rootbeer but then it started to bother my stomach and had to back off it a bit.the lighter color sodas dont bother me so much but there just not as good tasting damn it lol. as for Missy you can jump it right to the beach if you would like i guess its up to you and John on if you want to skip there or have a scene In car on the way there whatever you guys choose is cool with me.

Generalfoley said:
COFF-AY, coffee coffee coffee! Cappuccino, java, YES!

Sorry.

I like coffee.

Sometimes.

My body's getting used to the caffeine, so it won't work... quite as well anymore.

Trying to quit.

Unsuccessful.

LOL I hear ya with the whole getting used to the caffeine thing my body has sorta gotten used to caffeine too so it takes like four cups to even have an effect on me I like energy drinks even though they're bad for me they give me a good burst of energy that gets me through whatever I need it to :D

Also... COFFEE MILK = <3
And yes, I do think it's a regional thing. It isn't something I find here and I miss it so.... *cries* So I make sure to get some when I visit my fam. XD

And I'm one of those people who isn't really affected much by caffeine. It only ever seems to be helpful for me when I have a migraine. That's about it. Otherwise it doesn't really do much no matter how much I consume.

Yeah Coffee milk is a Rhode Island thing mainly I'm happy I live in the state haha I can has coffee milk whenever I want :D Autocrat is probably my favorite of the syrups to make coffee milk though gotta get some more of that stuff next time I can go to the store :D

You can get it in upstate NY too (I won't vouch for the city though, can't say about that since it is truly its own entity). hehehe. I do think it's a northeast thing though. XD

Yeah I know in CT I couldn't get it I actually didn't hear of it until I moved to RI but when I first tried it I was like this is the best thing EVER :D

Wow still stuck on what we drink lol and guess right i'm drinking Vanilla cherry Dr.. pepper.

Ok. So, I'm noticing that pretty much the only people posting are myself, Krys and Warlock. I know wildkat has some stuff going on presently and that prior to that she'd been posting too. That said.... not sure what is up with everyone else. Also, since no one other than the 3 of us are posting at present, I was wondering if we could forego time linearity and do 'future scenes' (within reason of course and with GM approval as well)? Scenes that would make sense as up and coming and between those who are currently posting at least once, if not more than once, daily? Again, so long as this is cool with Warlock and anyone who might be involved in those 'future scenes'. Thoughts there?

Back
Top Bottom