Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Struggle Within OOC

I hope people show interest since I think this is a great group RP.... not sure of anyone to fill those specific roles exactly. If I think of anyone, I'll let you know though. *starts wracking brain*

okay it sounds to me peter is back and krys wants to play cassie so i think all the characters are back in action right or am I missing something.

It is I, General, baaaack from the deeeeaaaad~! OoOoOoOoOoH!

... Sorry. I thought it was kind of funny.

Peter isn't back, I've had to give him up, sadly, due to scheduling conflicts and Plato hating on me (Why did you have to write Five Dialogues, Plato?!).

So yeah, Peter's free, Sir Plissken is hoping to pick up Cassie, and Warlock's wracking his brain for people to fill the roles.

Of course, since I am still interested in the story (Even if my schedule doesn't allow me to work on posts), I'll probably be online keeping tabs on it's progress. It's an interesting story, I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Who knows?

Maybe they all fuck at the end? lol

lol okay well i can take over peter and his sister sense i think they are still open and needed i can play a nerd they are fun.

you got it Kat . anything to get this thing moving again it's kinda sitting here dead :( sorry i haven't been seeming to post last few days just every time i have signed in the groups i am in seem to be in the same spot for my characters hope they all kick back up again soon. fingers crossed as i was getting into all 3 groups that i am in.

okay i will and i will post at the lemay house once i fugiure out what to do i guess i can wait for dinner time not sure yet or skip ahead till then and warlock when did you want the scene where branden is jerking off to watching his sister sleeping.

ok Kat feel free to jump peter back into the convo at the park whenever you want. as far as Brandon work him up slow let him be creepy in a way trying to get peeks here and there without her knowing and stuff but i'd say nothing in the first night of RP to serious but then build it up each day following. and as far as Peters sis bring her into the RP when Peter gets home after hanging out with the others and then we can go from there maybe she decides to come along with her brother the next day or something? totally up to you how you want to bring her more into the story open to hear any ideas. Krys let me write to Ruphhausin to see if they are interested in taking on Cassie if not then you can take her over i just know Ruphhausin had been looking at available characters but never got back to me but that was when Cassie was taken so let me at least offer it up then if i dont hear nothing or if Ruphhausin isnt interested then i will let you know and you can get her back into the mix. still need a NICK as well but lets start trying to move towards the end of this day to keep this thing going ok guys? also if anyone has any storyline arch ideas along the way feel free to let us know so we can discuss them and decide what we want to use. :) look forward to seeing what else happens next.

okay thanks for the idea warlock i will do that i posted up jessica's profile peters sister working on posting at the lemay house and posting peter in as well

Just a reminder that I'm visiting my family this week so my posting will be sporadic at best and definitely cut down from my norm. But I'll do what I can, when I can.

So let's say we start pushing to get past day one shall we? I know i'll be online far more often now that i have found that i can get on blue moon with a PS3 i guess modern tech/new age game systems do have good points afterall who would have known LOL. But yeah if possible i'd really like to see this RP start to move along at a little better of a pace if at all possible i know Darkangel is on VACA so she will be out for a few days but in the meantime i am sure everyone else can keep things moving along i am sure and i know darkangel will jump right back in as soon as she returns. I am really looking forward to seeing how this progresses and look forward to finding out how everyone will do with there characters i am still very much excited about this RP and i hope the rest of you share the feeling :)

I can try and squeeze in a post or 2 tonight..... I've been exhausted most days with all the stuff I've been doing. But I can push a little and get some posts in just to help move things a bit. I can easily end Patty's day since she's home. I'll just have to coordinate that with wildkat since she's controlling Brandon while I'm controlling Patty and both parents. Vikki.... I can do a future scene of her day ending until things with both the park and phone call with Trevor merge. Sound ok???

sure sounds great if you have the time but i don't want you to feel rushed to do anything either i know your on Vacation so i expected you to be only able to post a little if at all until you returned from vacation which is totally fine and understandable.

i can move brandon along as well as peter as for Jessica waiting till peter gets home then she will finish up the day with him but the next day i will have her move around more

is there anything specific anyone would like to have happen during the rest of day one of our RP ? anything to enhance the story any ideas at all??? if not i am thinking pretty soon the group will go there seperate ways for the night and then everyone can post about what there character does after leaving the group for the night and then we can head into the next day if nothing else comes up for ideas from anyone thoughts welcome...

I can say this much....... for Patty, I can easily have her interacting with her family and flesh that out given she's already home and such. Whether she's interacting directly or I flesh things out via her thoughts it won't matter (though a little of both would be cool, obviously) since either way it'll help to give everyone some insight there. As for Vikki, I can speak easily for after the park and for when everyone goes home. I've already started the chain of events there for her with her 'future scenes'. I gave some insight with her family dynamics and I can go into that some more along with her own personal demons. And then there's still her phone call with Trevor that needs to finish up. All of that will give some insight into her as a character along with where she's going as a character.

As for things to do after the park itself, given that it's about 4pm-ish and most families tend to eat dinner anywhere from 5 - 6pm-ish, I suggest that perhaps they decide to head home sooner than later, but maybe there's a boardwalk or pier or something interesting they can walk along on the way to make things interesting. I'm thinking it can perhaps go near the beach itself, but say near one end of it, the end that might be away from the area that people like John and Missy would go to so that they are assured they won't bump into them. Maybe the boardwalk/pier/whatever is a place that a certain sort or sorts tend to frequent. I don't know.... just throwing that out there. :)

I'll be having Trevor respond to the phone call tomorrow as soon as I get up I've been slacking with a lot of my RPs and I apologize to everyone for that

Yeah DarkAngel i think your characters later in day events are setting up perfectly i'd assume with where you have things Patty is going to do dinner and then head off to her room for the night? that's how it seems to be like she would try to seperate herself from her family as soon as she didn't have to be around them feel free to tell me if i am wrong but that seems like the route you would be going. so really writing out dinner stuff and a little after dinner is all thats left . as for the heading out to go home/split up from eachother the idea of walking together somewhere like a boardwalk or something sounds good to me. second i read that from you i thought of the perfect spot for filming something like that a walking/bike path that runs right along a beach and then turn out toward the road and past a few resturants including a hot spot for people to go order from a outside window that sells clamcakes and doughboys so maybe some characters even could split off right there as some head right home.....

and some grab a snack.. Krys after the phone call is done did trevor have much else going on or is he pretty much going to be calling it a night. As for my character the only thing i got left for him is a short scene meeting up with NICK but as you all know so far we got no one to play Nick so not sure if i should just write the scene out myself or what i keep holding out hope that someone will jump in to play Nick but no luck so far and i don't want to hold the story up waiting. (P.S. sorry for splitting that into two different posts i can only fit so much text into a post while using the ps3 little concerned that's going to start causing me trouble in actual RP's

well i could play nick as well i think to keep this story going sense he is going to be killed off later anyways and i can make it heart felt as best i can not sure how good i will be with nick but i can give it a try up to you is nick muscled what look was you going for nick.

Back
Top Bottom