Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Struggle Within OOC

Honestly i have no set look in mind for Nick totally open to see whatever someone creates out of him and i've tried messaging a few people to see if anyone was interested in it based off of similar roles they played no bites yet so ya know what in the interest of keeping things going i don't think i see a problem with you taking the role .

Ruphhausin Welcome to the group (Ruphhausin is now playing Cassie for anyone who didn't notice in the park when Cassie returned to the story.) so i think we are at least back to where we started. still no takers on NICK so ya know what Kat if you want to play him be my guest pick a photo for him and create a character profile for him.

okay warlock i will make one in a little bit when i get some collage school work done i just wanted to keep this going with out having to drop any of your characters

i MIGHT have found someone to play Nick so Kat just hold off a little before taking it still not positive if this person will want it or not but they did write me back asking for a link to the group so they can look so let's just wait till i can shoot the link to them and see if they are interested or not before you take it sorry...

Okay. I am sorry I am a bit late on the uptake on here, but I am hoping to get into the flow fast. Please bare with me and I will be up to speed in no time.

okay warlock no worries i just got back on so i will hold off longer before i make the profile

okay warlock and on a side note can i have jennifer just pop up at the park out of the blue and run into peter and his friends looking like she had been crying was thinking sense i have no clue what trouble you wanted jennifer to be to need the group i was thinking she try to hide the fact the guy she had been liking and finnely told him how she feels turns out he likes her too but is very clinging and tries to talk her into sleeping with him so she does only to find out he just wanted to sleep with her cause he felt sorry for her and not to tell his girlfriend is that alright or did you have something else planned for the sweet jennifer i was thinking she could go thou a depression feeling she was just a pity case for him and starting to think that is how all guys see her and puts herself down .

Kat i think those are all Great idea's feel free to run with them. i was thinking originaly it had something to do with the guy she liked either something very much like your thinking Or him dragging her into like parties that have booze and stuff and her getting major peerpresure and stuff but your ideas totally cool with me i like it and have no problem with you doing that.

Please forgive me for having to post two replies in a row in the park and it may happen more often i only put the header in the top reply i figured it was self implied tht the second post was just a continuation of the first. unfortunatly posting from the ps3 limits the amount of text i can put into each post . i'm sure any of you that have used a ps3 online know what i mean but for everyone just wanted to say sorry it's either post back to back or try and keep my posts to the limited amount of space but sometimes that 1 paragraph type space just isnt enough room lol

i feel like im monopolizing the convo with updates here lol. But we do in fact have someone who is interested in taking on Nick's character and they should be getting there first post in tomorrow starting there posts later in the evening when Jessie meets up with Nick so it does in fact look like things are starting to come together nicely for this group :)

ok as i continue to post more things in a row on here lol . My thoughts right now for those still at the park is maybe we have the characters mess around a bit with what there currently doing trying to learn/do little tricks and balancing in handstands and silly stuff like that (Kat if you want Peter's sis to show up that would be a perfect time) then we kind of can try and have things come to a close with people saying they have to get going and stuff and start to wrap that scene up. then everyone can finish off whatever they have to write up for that night and then we move on to whatever comes next hows that sounding to everyone?

Jennifer is in the house lol and i mixed it up my idea with yours warlock and i like how she shows up lol

lol warlock two gay guys playing twister now that could turn into a real steamy hot scene lol.

lol so who is the bi jessie i take it okay cool question is who will end up with who apperently i had freaked out someone with my last sig lol

i guess cause of the eyes they were soild black and the blood on the girls neck it was willow from buffy the vampire slayer as evil willow after she lost after losing her girlfriend cause she went lesbo so she used magic to try and destory the world. i guess i should have asked this friend of mine why it scared him lol.

Damn you wildkat *shaking fist at her* lol j/k i appearantly posted at sdame time as you were posting so i had to go add on to my post to reply as well to what you had wrote. i didn't evben know you was online ... but thats not really a bad thing it means more posts were in :) maybe today the story will get some good movement in *crosses fingers* so anyway yeah i didn't think that photo was all to freaky or anything but i Guess i can imagine how some people may think so but wait it was a guy who was freaked out by it lol that counter stereo typical lol

lol iam online just wish krys would post so i can move messy she is still waiting on johnny at the beach .

Back
Top Bottom