Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alliance Wrestling Outlaw's League (A.W.O.L)

Nah he didn't bleed I just broke the nightstick over his head I wasn't expecting to hit him so hard but when the adrenaline hits sometimes your strength magically ups like crazy lol

Krys Snape said:
Nah he didn't bleed I just broke the nightstick over his head I wasn't expecting to hit him so hard but when the adrenaline hits sometimes your strength magically ups like crazy lol

That's true. I'm doing Judo in real life. I was once paired up against this ex-amateur wrestler. He's such a cool guy but one night, he got so hyped up because I'm giving it my all, he's a black belt and I'm being aggressive. He gave me the worst double leg in my entire life. It felt like a Triple H spinebuster. lol

Ouch damn me and Warlock always work with each other harder then usual just cuz' we've been working together for nearly 5 years now the match between us wasn't the best due to me hurting myself early on in it but the freaking shot given with the nightstick was freaking amazing I apologized afterwards so many times ha ha

darkangel76 said:
>.<
<------- wimp
lolol.

Aw it's ok I am with certain things too lol

Cool. hopefully he talks to the rookies soon. :) btw, cool dude is cool. he made me play sunshine of your love on my bass. XD

Just a little confused. Cool dude says that "the show is tonight" and his timeline is friday. as for the boss, he says tomorrows show. i assume that the timeline of the boss (it was not stated) is also friday because he said that the grocery brawl happened the other night which is thursday.

so... the show is on when? friday or saturday?

lol read back to when cool dude was going to sleep at first . he THINKS the show is the day after he was going to sleep aka the day that he is currently on he is wrong of course and your character can correct him if you want or you can let your character just leave him thinking that the show is that day and not tell him at all that's totally up to you. but yes the show is on Saturday.

Ok.... so question..... for JA, is he planning on bumping into Kat while she's on shift? If so, I can tweak my post so she's not leaving quite yet. That's not a big deal for me. Just no one was posting in there so I wasn't sure if anyone was going to, so I was going to just have her leave. But if he's going to, I'll do more posts in there before she heads over to the pub for lunch. :)

I think so...? I tweaked it.... I noticed in the Parking Lot post, he exits to the Daily Grind. So, I left it open..... I might do a time skip however and post Kat going to the pub for lunch however. She needs to talk to Jade.

darkangel76 said:
I think so...? I tweaked it.... I noticed in the Parking Lot post, he exits to the Daily Grind. So, I left it open..... I might do a time skip however and post Kat going to the pub for lunch however. She needs to talk to Jade.

OK sounds good to me :) do you need me to edit my post in the pub for you?

pure coincidence, lol JA went there XD i already posted before checking here. it seems fun to mess up todd.

edit. thanks for keeping me in the loop.

wildkat, i think its best if sally comes in after kat's shift. they work at the same time?

@wildkat: I don't see why she can't.

@Krys: I don't think so???? I'll have to check..... she'd be heading there at lunch-ish time. If Jade isn't there, she can always leave word with Mike she wants to talk to Jade. So either way it works for me. :)

Back
Top Bottom