Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alliance Wrestling Outlaw's League (A.W.O.L)

okay kevin is going to get her to come back to the hospital and she is going to get over the fact that ryan used her to beat mike she is going to start seeing things their way after all she is already hateing her uncle and cousin.

And so...... Mark has been upgraded to 'main'. O.O

This is a crowning achievement.......... my first male RP character (as in like a real main character). >.<

okay we need more girls but i was thinking if its okay with krys i make a girl for Ryan sense my other two girls are nice and all thought we need more drama by adding in a girl who likes to cause trouble like Ryan cause he corrupted her along with his father who seems to dote on her sense she has no living family and was living on the streets till now she works for the hotel and lives there with out having to pay cause of the owner.

you can make an evil woman :D lol I don't mind sorry took so long to respond to this I just got home my day has sucked so bad lol

darkangel76 said:
And so...... Mark has been upgraded to 'main'. O.O

This is a crowning achievement.......... my first male RP character (as in like a real main character). >.<

Awesome DA :D I think you'll do great with him :)

I'm gonna got to sleep for like an hour I'm worn out I'll have posts up as soon as I wake up I apologize I'm just really really tired right now :(

wildkat said:
okay we need more girls but i was thinking if its okay with krys i make a girl for Ryan sense my other two girls are nice and all thought we need more drama by adding in a girl who likes to cause trouble like Ryan cause he corrupted her along with his father who seems to dote on her sense she has no living family and was living on the streets till now she works for the hotel and lives there with out having to pay cause of the owner.

when you get on krys i like to know what you think of this post.

Krys Snape said:
I answered it before lol I don't mind you making another character :)

okay i will make Ryans girl later when i have more time
made her and any one but the walker family is going to hate her hehe made a real sad girl with a sad past and a total bitch she is going to be

no i do not in fact that is the type Kara wants she wants to be controlled but yet with others she does not like she can be a total bitch

Back
Top Bottom