Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alliance Wrestling Outlaw's League (A.W.O.L)

I seen and I do love her :D Can I get an HLA chant ha ha j/k j/k but seriously I loved her she's definitely Jade's type no doubt :D Should they hook up at the Fuze Box?

I was thinking that but that might be a bit unless you want to go and head and bring Jade to the Fuze box cause i'm waiting everyone to get there to bring sally in .Gives you a HLA chant cause i'm a redneck woman lol

its okay dark angel i have four characters i think i should stop playing match maker lol before i make too many characters and be like oops forgot somebody

It's all right. I hope to one day expand my writing so that I'm good with writing males not as loners at some point. I just gotta get used to writing them in general first. :) It's odd enough he's a freakin' dominant, lolol.

lol well we are all on even warlock this is going to get exciting everyone at the fuse box except Kara cause she is sleeping with Ryan and Julia cause she is too busy getting snuggle y with Kevin Nash.

i would post but is like lost i even forgotten all of my characters names lol one is at the hotel getting it on with Ryan and i know one is getting very close to kavien nash and two was at the fuse box but it seems the two at the fuse box got kinda i do not know dropped into space somewhere so i do not know what to post at the moment gosh and i wanted to post.

Back
Top Bottom