Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alliance Wrestling Outlaw's League (A.W.O.L)

I gotta do one more post in Daily Grind just to finish up Kat's shift, lolol.... otherwise it might get a tad confusing with the time stamps. >.<

nice progress! sorry, im really busy with work nowadays, i'll just put my characters in a non-pace affecting position.

Thanks... and no worries. With time stamps we can work around some stuff to a degree... the beauty of those things. I'll put in a mini post in the cafe of Kat responding to JA before her shift is over... yay time stamps, lol... so that he's not left hanging. XD

i think i would like to make Nancy a reg character instead of NPC would that switch over be OK??? i am just starting to feel like there is some depth to the character that would be better used if she became a reg if its ok i'll write up the character sheet info for her after doesn't have to be right away :)

Hehehe... funny that Warlock mentions that. I'm feeling the same way about Mark. lololol. XD
But then Krys already knew this......... >.<

okay krys that is okay i saw your posts and i responded to your post at the hotel and i was woundering is Kevin nash back at the gym cause Julia is going to call him and try to hang out with him cause she wants to talk to someone and she is starting to like him a lot lol.

Back
Top Bottom