Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alliance Wrestling Outlaw's League (A.W.O.L)

now all i need to do is learn how to copy and paste on my new lap top then i be set for life

I assume you already know the cafe fiasco? sorry about that. please go on with the scene, Ive PM'd wildkat. Im pretty sure she'll delete posts #44 to #48.

yeah I seen I'll wait until the posts are deleted to start up the scene I can have Jasper even meet Kat at her apartment before she heads out to work if it's ok with darkangel maybe he can decide to walk her to work possibly

I deleted all my post from the daily grand cafe waiting for the rest to catch up so she can head to work later there.

on a side note waiting on this game to finish up and krys to post at the gym.

Me and Krys talked about the GM as i offered to do it if she needed me to and since so far i only got the one character i'll post a character profile up later for him so we can get that moving in case anyone needs to Talk to the GM. going to go get a post in as COOL DUDE and then run to the store and then i'll post back to anything that goes on after that later on today and i'll hop over to Miami for those of you also over there later today kinda feel i'm at a standstill with my characters on there though waiting for some other posts to go on to give me something to work off of.

well, feel free to give Taka an early morning call (hes at the hotel) to summon him at the office or watever (assuming you'll GM) or let coold dude dance around the hotel. lol. fortunately, im able to squeeze in some RP time. haha the thing is our time line is now friday. a show is coming up.

yeah once i get the GM up i can write up him making some Biz calls to people getting them to come in and discuss plans for the show and stuff. and just for the record on a totally side note .... OWWWWWW what a show yesterday in the real world sore as hell lol there is the one great thing about a wrestling RP compared to the real thing no waking up sore the next day lmao.

of course of course . fans loved it including one down from Canada who said she will plan future trips to the US around when we are having shows :) outdoor show and we got caught in the rain yet fans and wrestlers continued on through the wetness even with water pooling up on the rings canvas ive never seen anything like it. Can't wait for my video guy to send me the footage . Back to the RP talk though Cool Dude post up and i will return to post for the GM a little later on. (he should be coming in day before the show if i am correct at where we are with the majority of everyone right? )

Pretty much everyone is on Friday or very nearly there. And those who aren't yet, that should be getting wrapped up pretty soon anyway. :)

just a heads up, since there was a reset, J.A. will now head to the parking lot and spot a sleeping cool dude as opposed to just popping up at the cafe. will post in a few

Haha I was the one who broke it over his head I felt like shit after ward but had to act like I didn't care lol it was so hard cuz' Warlock is freaking awesome and I just cracked him over the head with a nightstick like a dooosh

Back
Top Bottom