Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alliance Wrestling Outlaw's League (A.W.O.L)

Good night DA!! Laters!

Place her anywhere, let's see what happens. lol

So she doesnt work on fridays?

Ummm..... guys? Just read the latest posts. You guys do know that given the time stamps you put up at the Daily Grind that Kat would be working there at that time.... yes???? If you'd been reading, she is setting to go to work early morning to meet up with Jasper and have breakfast with him there BEFORE her shift starts. Just saying..... >.>

Given that... I'm sort of not sure how to handle what to do next with Kat because the times are weird and there are now discrepancies, etc. with stuff I've already written out over the past day or so.

Oohh I totally missed that. Sorry. :( I've read the scene at Kat's apartment but yeah, totally missed it last night. Noobish timestamp mistake for me.

I dunno with wildkat. I'm ok if we "reset" that scene. Delete the post and put Kat and Sally there? Sorry!

That and it's been alluded to in previous posts as well that both Kat and Jasper would be meeting up for breakfast prior to the start of her shift in the early morning. >.< So yeah..... my suggestion is to either re-write the posts or reset the time stamp to a later time of day. I know one of the reasons I held off posting any of my scenes for Kat at the Daily Grind last night was because I didn't want to cause confusion with multiple scenes going on there.... even with the time stamps. Otherwise, I'd have done so just to start off her shift. But with people getting used to them, I held off.

I would suggest to just delete. again im sorry. im pretty sure wildkat will understand. gotta let her know though.

anyway, ill be busy this afternoon and the following days. my pace will slow down but ill still contribute nightly. i am EST.

thanks for that. :) its just that i know how much you people try to keep things oraganized and then i mess up. lesson learned. double, triple, check everything before moving on. lol

Back
Top Bottom