Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alliance Wrestling Outlaw's League (A.W.O.L)

Sweet! Anyway, noobish question here. So timestamp means I can act different scenes with the same character as long as it's on a different place and a different time? Or it's just a marker of progress? Also, every post now should have it?

Yeah.... timestamp, label, whatever you want to call them, lolol..... it allows you to forego time linearity. So, say you are posting in one location at one time, but know of something you want to do at another location and time. You may post simultaneously (thus, within minutes of posting, if you want) and get both scenes done at more or less the same time. Of course, this means you should give a bit of heads up about some stuff so that people aren't caught off guard typically. Though really, people in groups should really be following along with what people are doing anyway. Kinda rude not to, in my own honest opinion. But that's me. >.< But, sad thing.... not everyone does and thus not everyone will will pay attention to what you do. Hell, not everyone will pay attention even when you keep time linear. At least, I've found this to be true in my own experiences. But again, this is just my own perspective and whatever.

Thank you for the help guys! I'll try to keep my characters stick with one timestamp but then, who knows right?

*shout out to HP Fanboy Kevin* You got an interview coming up where are you!!??! lol.

Krys Snape said:
I'll be writing soon lol got some stuff to do real quick for the show tomorrow sorry for the wait lol

Not a problem. Lol. Just hyping you up.

Good luck tomorrow!

this group RP has improved me a lot. Timestamps, multi-forums/location transitions, mini-bios, etc. I'm starting to really get comfortable with them. Thanks people!

Nope, that's fine. :) I actually like that "confrontation" at the locker. I do hope you like it too. A reason for Julia's dad to really get mad if you want that storyline.

Thank's DA. By the way, me got tabs with Kat too. lol. I'm having so much fun with my characters. XD yay

Yea her dad is about to get pissed and be buzzing up her phone or show up at the gym

Oh yes. Too bad, Krys is busy in real life. I wana see Ryan along with his agent/Julia's dad seeing Julia's picture with Jasper and Ethan. lol.

Im actually trying to figure out how to get out of the cafe so that JA can teach Cassie some techie stuff. XD I don't wanna move the plot without krys. X(

edit: Wait, Timestamps! lol

yeah I can and I will post for the others as well sorry :/ I'm bouncing between tabs right now it's here then FB then here then FB lots going on oh and AIM lol

Back
Top Bottom