Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alliance Wrestling Outlaw's League (A.W.O.L)

I think so to waiting on next day with julia cause she crashed at jade's house.
Sally through has yet to go to bed.

Well, I brought it up because I use it in my other 2 groups and it works rather well. Plus, I've come to a standstill with one character and I'm not sure when my other character will be going to bed, LOL. So, I figured I'd ask. We don't have to though. I just figured I'd ask about it.

Well, do you want us using a date format like in Escape? That might be easiest here, probably. And if so..... what would you say the approximate date is, haha! XD

sounds good to me with time post. as noted in the absence section i wont be posting on here today or tomorrow which is why i put my character somewhere that wouldn't slow down anyone else s posts during my time away today and tomorrow and why i have yet to introduce my other characters into anything but i will start adding them in and being more active come Monday so everyone have a good weekend and i'll catch up on Monday and jump back in. :) miss ya all till we meet again

What day is it trying to figure out where to put julia after locker room starting the next day with her.

TheWarlock said:
sounds good to me with time post. as noted in the absence section i wont be posting on here today or tomorrow which is why i put my character somewhere that wouldn't slow down anyone else s posts during my time away today and tomorrow and why i have yet to introduce my other characters into anything but i will start adding them in and being more active come Monday so everyone have a good weekend and i'll catch up on Monday and jump back in. :) miss ya all till we meet again

I won't be on here as well tomorrow but Monday I'll definitely be back and ready to post :D

darkangel76 said:
Well, if you go by what it would be in real life..... June 5, 2014 would be a Thursday.

I say we go with that it gives time before the show on the weekend and can get the characters established plus it gives Diesel time to toughen up the boys :D

Back
Top Bottom