Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alliance Wrestling Outlaw's League (A.W.O.L)

okay you all type to fast lol
and sure i'm okay with it julia and kevin.
now to see what other ideas i can get people to voice out lol

Yup! The only reason why I chose Sally earlier was bec shes this damsel in distress. If we use Julia, it would work too. Plus, her father can barge in and call Kevin a lame chump. That would attract attention. Ahhhhh~~

That is what I'm saying Darkangel
what is kayfabe?
and I like all those ideas about my girls up for anything .

X_X

ok...... but when people talk about stuff, just keep in mind some of us are clueless on certain things so we need to use terms some of us know with certain things. Otherwise we sorta feel, well... just... yeah...

Krys, since I am not a wrestler, can I help them with the terms by posting definitions here? If not I can just PM them. :)

AHHH Keyfab breakers lol although i am assuming Krys wrote ya all on what in means ? but anyway the story i want to eventually do as a group is more on the opposite end of breaking kayfab BUT im torn o if i want to do it at all for that exact reason it's like a magician reveling there tricks its a BIG no no in the biz lol. but i am really liking this group so far even though i only have 1 character in it so far BUT that will change very soon as i will be bringing in some more characters in the near future i think.and sorry for me only getting on to post a few times a day right now actually getting ready for a wrestling show in the real world this weekend lol.

you guys have a good point. ill figure out ways for j.a. to appear nonkayfabe in a kayfabe setting. if that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom