Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alliance Wrestling Outlaw's League (A.W.O.L)

Kara is getting it on with Ryan. Julia is getting close to possibly losing her virginity with Kevin (and probably upsetting her father and cousin, Ryan). Eva is dancing with Jade and probably going to be managing her as a wrestler. And Sally is dancing and possibly going to be hooking up with Cool Dude. Hope that helps you out, sweetie. <3

it does but now i have to ask should i just pop them back into the fuse box where is everyone else cause right now i'm still lost but i know what is going with my characters and what their names are lol.

I would. I'd just pop them back in with the people they were with. So, look for where each of those people are (as in the most recent posts for Ryan, Kevin N., Jade and Cool Dude) and have them show up with whoever, respectively. We all know they are supposed to be there... so it should be cool, I'd say. :)

okay i did i popped Eva and Sally back in and as for Julia and Kara i think I was the last one to post there and was waiting on krys to post and sense i'm back hopefully when he gets on he will post for ryan and nash again.

Back
Top Bottom