Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RJ's and BlackJack's House

2gu9ugk.jpg

Name:Jack Ryan
Nickname:Blackjack
Attire:Camo Pants, Black sleeveless T-Shirt, Combat Boots
Weapons:Shotgun, Pistol, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Tessa, Ace

f4npea.jpg

Name:Anabelle Reyes
Nickname:Ace
Attire:Blue Jeans, White Tank Top, Work boots
Weapons:35mm in holster on belt, knife strapped to her leg
Tagging:Jack, Tessa

Ace smiled and gave Ronni a wave in return and watched as she made her way back over to RJ, she smiled again at the thought of her possibly being lucky enough to find someone in Miami for herself. When Ronni mentioned Ace seeming nice RJ snickered, "Yeah she's as nice as mountain lion" ,he stated looking over at Ace giving her a smirk. "Shut it RJ" ,Ace stated in response. The two made faces at each other for a few minutes before turning away. "She's alright I guess" ,RJ stated giving Ronni another smile.

When Tessa slapped Jack's arm he laughed a little and smiled, "Well I don't know how much longer I can wait, I'm not a very patient man" ,he stated jokingly as Tessa ran her finger down his chest. He looked at her and smiled letting her know he meant no harm with his joking and that he would be patient for her. "I'm looking forward to it and knowing I'll be with you I'm sure I'll enjoy every little bit of it".

2w1td7d.jpg

Name: Tessa Crawford
Nickname: Tess
Attire: Pink shortsleeve top, bottle green cargo capris, wedged espadrilles.
Weapons: Revolver
Tagging: Blackjack, Ace, RJ, Ronni

vn2x77.jpg

Name: Veronica Harris
Nickname: Ronni
Attire: White cami tank, dark blue skinny jeans, black boots.
Weapons: None
Tagging: RJ, Blackjack, Tessa, Ace

Ronni just giggled a little and smiled as she ate her lunch. "Well, I can tell it'll be interesting watching the two of you bicker," she said playfully. After taking another bite, she tilted her head and looked at him. "So, any grandiose plans for the afternoon before we have to start making plans for the evening?" she asked. "Maybe tonight you can actually teach me how to play Poker," she teased.

Tessa's cheeks were a deep shade of crimson as Jack teased her. She enjoyed his playfulness and knew she'd never tire of it. "Well, Jack, if it's any consolation, I'm looking forward to it as well." She giggled a little and reached up to touch his hair. "You make me feel alive. No one has ever made me feel like this." She looked down into her lap, her expression a bit shy due to the admission she'd made. But it was true. She'd never known anyone like him and he definitely brought out the best in her and she liked that.

104p0uq.jpg

Name:Robert James Plissken
Nickname:RJ, Plissken
Attire:Camo Pants, Black Tank Top, Combat Boots
Weapons:
Tagging:BlackJack, Ronni, Ace, Tessa

2gu9ugk.jpg

Tagging:Tessa, Ace, RJ, Ronni

f4npea.jpg

Tagging:Jack, Tessa, RJ, Ronni

RJ laughed a bit at the comment Ronni made about him and Ace bickering, "Oh Jack laughs at us every time we argue he thinks it's hilarious even when we start throwing things" ,RJ said in response. He let out another small laugh before putting his arm around Ronni's shoulder. Ace looked at him when she heard him mention throwing things and picked up a small rock and threw it at the back of his head. As soon as it hit RJ he grabbed the back of his head and looked back at Ace, "Bitch" ,he stated making Ace laugh. RJ looked at Ronni when she asked what they would be doing for the afternoon, "Well we get most of our work done in the early morning so the afternoons are pretty free we may go down to Normandy Shores to see if any crates have been dropped there later tonight" ,he told her.

When Tessa made her admission Jack smiled, "No one's ever made me feel the way you make me feel either Tessa" ,he admitted in return. He liked the woman a lot and he definitely could see himself with her in the long run if she'd have him, "So is there anything you wanna do this afternoon we've got all the work pretty much outta the way for now so whatever you want to do I'm all for it" ,he stated.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni's eyes widened a little and then she giggled when RJ and Ace started having one of their 'fights'. She hadn't expected Ace to actually throw something right then and there. It had taken her a bit off guard. "Oh my," she gasped with a tiny smile as they made faces at each other. "You two are like siblings. I can see that," she laughed. She sat back for a moment and nodded. "So what sorts of things do they drop in the crates? And where do they drop them? Just at Normandy Shores or at other places too?"

Tessa was glad she seemed to have an affect on Jack. She really liked him and could see herself with him forever. He was the sort of guy she'd always wanted, but never had the luxury of finding because no such guy existed on the outside. Funny how that was... "Well," Tessa began in answering Jack's question. "I wouldn't mind seeing some of your favorite spots about Miami. "If we have a bit of freedom, I'd like to do that for a little while. Plus, it'll allow me to see more of the place."

104p0uq.jpg

Weapons:

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

"Well the drop them every where mainly on the beaches, sometimes we even get them dropped in our yard, we like that, but they just drop them in random places and the people here go through them to get what they want it can get dangerous but if they're dropped on Normandy Shores at least there isn't too many crazies around when we go through them" ,RJ told her in response.

Jack thought for a moment before answering Tessa's suggestion, "Well while it's still light out we can go out driving for a bit just me and you, while we're at it we can scavenge through some of the junk piles, I'll bring you to places most crazies stay away from so we can enjoy ourselves how does that sound" ,Jack said in response.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni nodded in understanding. "I see," she said. "I can imagine it would get dangerous." The thought of people desperate for supplies rushing to get what they could would indeed be dangerous. And if any of those people were murderers or worse? That was just asking for trouble. A shiver suddenly ran along her spine. "I see why you and Jack try to be as self sufficient as you can be now." She paused a moment, her thoughts drifting to the crazies that had nearly gotten herself and Tessa the other night. Neither of them even heard them approaching, not a sound. "Crazies," she mumbled. "Wonder why they're like that?" she whispered half to herself.

Tessa nodded and smiled at Jack. "I'd like that a lot," she said. "You really wouldn't mind?" she asked, her cheeks still a bit pink. She flicked her hair over her shoulder and nuzzled him a little. "I know I'd really enjoy that." Sitting up, she looked at him with eager excitement.

104p0uq.jpg

Weapons:

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

RJ heard Ronni whisper about the crazies and he pulled her close to him, "They're like that for different reasons no one but they themselves know why they're crazy" ,he told her. Ace made her way over to sit with RJ and Ronni, "Don't worry about the crazies while we gather supplies though Normandy Shores doesn't get littered with them and RJ and Jack can shoot and I'm not too bad myself so you've got protection, I also brought you a gun Jack asked me to so you'll have that too" ,Ace told her.

"Of course I wouldn't mind hell let's go right now" ,Jack stated. He looked over at Ace, Ronni, and RJ. "Hey we're gonna go out for a bit and ride around and try to find some stuff you guys gonna be alright while we're gone"? Jack asked. "Yeah we'll be fine I promise I won't kill RJ while you're gone" ,Ace stated. She looked at both RJ and Ronni, "They want some alone time" ,she stated with a giggle. "If you guys want any alone time I'll go lay down or something just ay the word".

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni leaned up against RJ, feeling a bit safer as she did so. "Yeah," she whispered. She then looked over at Ace as she approached them and sat down. She gave her a nod and smile when she mentioned the gun she'd brought for her. "O-oh, my. Th-thanks, Ace," she said. "Now I-I'll have to learn how t-to use it." She giggled nervously. "B-but, thank you. S-so much."

Tessa nodded at Jack. "I'm game. Let's go," she said and stood up and straightened herself out. She reached for Jack's hand. "Come on, Jack," she said playfully. "They'll be fine." She giggled a bit.

Ronni smiled appreciatively at Ace's words. "Th-thanks. W-we're fine. Though, w-we should p-probably clean this up." At that, she began picking up the dishes and such left over from lunch so that she could start washing them up.

104p0uq.jpg

Weapons:

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

"Alright let's go then" ,Jack said in response taking Tessa's hand. He led her to the car and opened the passenger side door for her, "You sure you're ready for this? I'm gonna drive the way I like to seeing as RJ isn't gonna be in the car, you just let me know if you get scared" ,he teased.

When Ronni started picking up the dishes Ace and RJ got up to help, "We all work together here" ,RJ stated smiling. Ace nodded with agreement before making her way inside the house to get the water started up so they could wash the dishes. "So after we clean up wanna play a game or something"? RJ asked Ronni as they cleaned up. "Or I can teach you to shoot that gun".

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa giggled as she got into the car. Once settled, she wrapped her arms about Jack's one arm and leaned her head against his shoulder. "I'm ready, Jack," she said. "And you drive how you want to." She lifted her head just then and kissed his ear a little.

Ronni smiled as both RJ and Ace helped her bring the rest of the dishes in. "Well," she began. "I... I do need to l-learn how t-to use the g-gun. B-but maybe one g-game first b-before we d-do that," she said with a smile. "Y-you still n-need to t-teach me Poker," she giggled.

104p0uq.jpg

Weapons:

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

When Tessa wrapped her arms around his and leaned her head on his shoulder Jack smiled then started the car. A sigh of content left his lips as Tessa kissed his ear, "Mm hunny you have no idea what you do to me" ,he stated before reaching into his pocket and grabbing a cigarette he lit it then pulled out and drove off heading toward Normandy Isles. His foot was down as much as it could go as he drove, Jack screamed out with excitement as he drove enjoying every second of it.

RJ blushed a bit at teaching her how to play poker, "I have a confession I don't know how to play poker I just pretended to make Jack happy" ,he stated. "But we can still play another game if you want". Ace giggled at RJ's blushing then his admission, "How about some go fish Plissken it's simple and you should be able to play it" ,she looked to Ronni. "What ya say Ronni" ,Ace asked with a friendly smile.

(Jack Exit to Normandy Isles)

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa giggled and wrapped her arms tighter about Jack. She leaned in closer as he just let go and drove off, not holding back. She liked that he wasn't afraid to be himself around her, that he held up no walls or barriers. As he let out an excited shout, she nibbled his ear a bit before cuddling up to him a little. Facing forward, watching the scenery rush past, she joined him in his excited shouts.

Ronni couldn't help but giggle when RJ confessed that he had no clue how to play Poker either. It was just too adorable for words and she wondered if Jack truly knew he had no idea or if he went along with the notion that he did. Either way, she found it sweet. Looking over at Ace, she nodded. "I know that one," she said. "I... I'll play that." She smiled at RJ and raised an eyebrow as if asking if it would be all right to play. "Y-you'll play, r-right, RJ?"

(Tessa exits to Normandy Isles)

104p0uq.jpg

Weapons:Two Pistols, Two knives attached to belt
Tagging:Ronni, Ace

f4npea.jpg

Tagging:RJ, Ronni

RJ smiled then nodded his head, "Yeah I'll play that one I do know how" ,he stated. RJ grabbed the deck of cards then sat down at the table and began to shuffle the deck. Ace sat down across from RJ and waited for him to deal the cards, "So ready to get your ass kicked Plissken" ,Ace stated. "In your dreams Ace" ,RJ said in response to the woman. After shuffling the deck RJ dealt the cards out to everyone and removed all the matches from his deck and laid them on the table.

vn2x77.jpg

Tagging: RJ, Ace

Ronni giggled a little and looked at her hand. "Hrmm..." she sighed happily as she began laying down her matches. "N-not bad," she said with a grin. She looked at both RJ and Ace wondering how their hands looked in comparison to her own. She tugged on her lip a little and then twisted her fingers through her hair. "N-not b-bad at all."

104p0uq.jpg

f4npea.jpg

RJ smiled when he noticed that Ronni got off to a good start, "Hm looks like you have the most matches so that means you go first" ,RJ said giving Ronni a smile. Ace laid down all the matches she had then leaned back in her chair sitting it on only two legs. RJ looked at Ace, "A chair has four legs for a reason Ace" ,he stated. Ace just gave him a dirty look then stuck her tongue out before putting the chair on all four legs again.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni smiled and then shook her head as RJ and Ace had their first 'spat' of the game. She figured they'd have several more from where that came from. Nodding, Ronni tapped her lip and took her turn. She had a feeling the game was going to be an amusing one, something she was glad of. Something she needed.

104p0uq.jpg

f4npea.jpg

It was only a matter of seconds before Ace's chair was standing on two legs again, RJ glared at her again. "ACE"! He said sternly. "I can't fucking help it half the time I don't even realize I'm doing it chill out" ,Ace said back. "No you do it to annoy me" ,RJ stated. "Yeah because I just want your attention all the time" ,Ace said back sarcastically. Ace put her chair back on all fours then looked at RJ, "Happy now or would you like to bitch some more" ,she stated. "No no I think I'm done" ,RJ replied. "Thank goodness for that" ,Ace retorted.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni looked back and forth between both RJ and Ace as they bickered. She smiled a bit as they fought over the silliest of things. Finally, she just couldn't help it and she let out a loud laugh, nearly dropping her cards all together. "The two of you... over a chair..." She clutched her tummy as she laughed at them with one hand, her other going to her mouth to cover it.

104p0uq.jpg

f4npea.jpg

When Ronni laughed it made both RJ and Ace turn to look at her then laugh along with her. "I know isn't it stupid this is what I deal with every time we see each other" ,Ace stated jokingly. "Ha ok Ace do you realize just how much you annoy me everything you do is obnoxious" ,RJ stated in response. He was joking as well and Ace could tell by the look on his face he wasn't trying to be a jerk this time. Ace let out a belch then looked at RJ, "Obnoxious....me....never" ,she stated laughing. "Ew you can at least say excuse me Ace that's gross" ,RJ said in response. "Hey better that it came from the attic and not the basement" ,Ace joked back.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni just laughed harder, her breaths coming hard and her face going red. She set down her cards as she covered her face and laughed like she'd never laughed before. When she brought her hands away from her face, her eyes were damp with tears. Tears that spilled down her cheeks. But she wasn't crying out of sadness or anything of that sort. It was out of laughter, pure simple laughter. Wiping at her eyes, she tried to calm down so that she could continue playing the game.

104p0uq.jpg

f4npea.jpg

"See what you did you made Ronni laugh herself silly" ,RJ stated jokingly. "No I didn't your face did" ,Ace stated in response. The two laughed a bit before either of them said anything else. Both RJ and Ace put their cards down and tried to calm their laughter after taking a few deep breaths the two stopped laughing for a moment. "So Ace how about we play cards and act like adults for a few moments" ,RJ said. "Wait we're adults? When the fuck did that happen"? Ace joked making herself laugh again.

vn2x77.jpg

"The two of you!" Ronni exclaimed as she continued laughing. Finally, she managed to take a couple of breaths and settle herself down. She then looked over at Ace. "And to think I was afraid to meet you earlier," she admitted, shaking her head at her own silliness. Looking at RJ, she placed a gentle hand on his arm. "There now, I think I'm ready to continue playing." She paused a moment and giggled. "Maybe."

104p0uq.jpg

f4npea.jpg

When Ronni mentioned being afraid to meet Ace she laughed, "I bet RJ had something to do with that I know he speaks so highly of me" ,Ace stated sarcastically. RJ looked at Ace, "Well it's only fair I warned her what kinda of animal she would be dealing with when she met you" ,RJ said back with a smirk. Ace just stuck her tongue out at him then looked back at Ronni, "Don't worry I'm a nice person, a little rough around the edges but I'm nice don't listen to what RJ says about me cuz' it's usually bad" ,she said with a smile.

vn2x77.jpg

Picking up her cards, Ronni just shook her head. "You two..." she said with a giggle. "Why do I have a feeling you'll be at each other's throats until we go to bed tonight?" She giggled a bit more and ran her fingers through her hair just then. Finally, clearing her throat. "Anyway," she said, smiling. "Whose turn is it?"

104p0uq.jpg

f4npea.jpg

"You're really starting to get used to things around here, we'll most likely be at it until we go to bed hell RJ will probably be bitching at me in his sleep" ,Ace said jokingly in response to Ronni. RJ just shook his head and picked up his cards as well, "I believe it's your turn hun" ,he said giving Ronni a loving smile before looking back at his cards.

Back
Top Bottom