Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RJ's and BlackJack's House

2w1td7d.jpg

Name: Tessa Crawford
Nickname: Tess
Attire: Oversized t-shirt, wedged espadrilles.
Weapons: Revolver
Tagging: Blackjack, Ace, Ronni, RJ

vn2x77.jpg

Name: Veronica Harris
Nickname: Ronni
Attire: Oversized t-shirt, black boots.
Tagging: RJ, Blackjack, Tessa, Ace

(June 14, 2038; early evening)

Tessa blushed at Jack's words, leaning close to him, but not enough to look at his cards. She giggled softly when he touched her leg, loving the extra bit of contact between them. As she stared at her cards, she wished she could get rid of them all. She literally had nothing. Not a pair, not a straight, not a flush. Literally, nothing. Looking to Jack, she frowned and asked him, "Can I trade four cards?"

Ronni smiled when she got her two cards. She had a decent hand. She wasn't sure if it was enough to beat Jack. But she was sure it was enough to at least gain her a decent standing at the table compared to her earlier hands. A Full House was definitely not something to laugh at. Leaning toward RJ, she whispered. "This is the best hand I've had yet."

2gu9ugk.jpg

Name:Jack Ryan
Nickname:Blackjack
Attire:Camo Pants, Black sleeveless T-Shirt, Combat Boots
Weapons:Shotgun, Pistol, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Tessa, Ace, RJ, Ronni

f4npea.jpg

Name:Anabelle Reyes
Nickname:Ace
Attire:Blue Jeans, White Tank Top, Work boots
Weapons:35mm in holster on belt, Two knives
Tagging:Jack, Tessa, Ronni, RJ

104p0uq.jpg

Name:Robert James Plissken
Nickname:RJ, Plissken
Attire:Camo Pants, Black Tank Top, Combat Boots
Weapons:Two Pistols, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Ronni, Jack, Tessa, Ace

(June 14, 2038; Early Evening)

"Of course you can trade four hun" ,Jack told her in response. He gave her a smile then leaned in and kissed her neck playfully making his way up to her ear, "Now don't you frown no more or I'll be forced to pick you up and carry you to my room where I will lock us both inside and we won't come out until I get you to smile" ,Jack teased playfully before biting down on her ear.

"Boy Jack you're really in a playful mood tonight huh?" ,Ace teased. She thought it was cute the way Jack was being with Tessa she had never seen the man more happy in her life. "I tell you Tessa you're the best thing that's ever happened to Jack just like Ronni's the best thing to happen to RJ you guys make them smile I like that" ,she stated smiling.

RJ smiled and put his arm around Ronni, "I think you got Jack beat" ,RJ stated with a smile, he kissed her cheek and rested his head against hers while he looked at his own cards. He didn't care if Ronni seen them to him they were a team while playing the game and he didn't mind her looking at his cards because he trusted her knowing she wouldn't say anything about what he had to anyone at the table.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa grinned when Jack told her that she could trade four cards. Of course, she didn't expect much having to get rid of so many cards. But she figured it was worth the shot given the pile of rubbish her hand had been. After all, it couldn't get any worse than what she'd had. When she got her new cards from Ace, her lips quirked up into a tiny smile and she giggled. Her hand still was terrible, but at least she gained a low pair. Looking over at Jack, she nuzzled him. "See Jack, I'm smiling. But I'll smile more later, I'm sure."

Ronni smiled at RJ and nodded. Whispering in his ear, she said, "I think so. I've never had this good a hand." She then showed her cards to him so he could see her Full House and then began to giggle a little. "If this doesn't beat him, hopefully your hand will."

As Tessa and Ronni situated their cards and Ace began to talk, both looked over at her and smiled. They were glad to hear what she had to say about them both, how they made both men happy and even her as a good friend. It just made the night that much better all around.

"So," Tessa then said, grabbing another piece of fruit. "Should we show our cards? I'm dying to see who won!" she giggled.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

When Ronni showed him her cards RJ smiled, "That's definitely a good hand I think you definitely have a good chance of beating him with that hand" ,RJ whispered. He then looked over at Jack who seemed to be completely focused on Tessa, it was rare to see Jack focused on anything other then his cards while playing poker but right now he wasn't even looking at his cards.

"Mm I sure hope you'll be smiling later" ,Jack said quietly giving her a smile. He then looked at his hand quickly, he had nothing special but at this point he didn't care he was having fun playing and that's all that mattered. When Tessa asked if they should show their cards Jack nodded, "Yeah I think it's about that time" ,he stated as he threw his cards down. Jack had four of a kind nothing too special, RJ threw his cards down and had the same as Jack and Ace had three of a kind.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa grinned and giggled. "I don't have much of anything," she stated, laying down her low pair of twos. She then turned to Jack. "But I have a Jack, so I'm good." She then leaned back and gave him a nuzzle.

Ronni smiled watching Tessa and Jack. After Tessa, Jack and Ace laid down their cards, her smile only grew. Glancing over at RJ, she whispered back to him, "I think I've done it, RJ!" Laying down her cards, she revealed her Full House. Again, she looked over at RJ, her cheeks going red as she giggled, her hand moving to her mouth to stifle the sound.

Tessa looked over at Ronni's hand and smiled and then looked up at Jack. "I think Ronni won, Jack. I think all their conspiring paid off," she said with a giggle.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

Jack smiled at Tessa's comment, "Well I don't have much either but I got you so I'm happy" ,he said in response right before kissing her cheek. He looked around at everyone else cards and then looked to Tessa, "I think it did pay off she's got the highest hand out of everyone" ,Jack stated. He leaned in to Tessa and whispered, "I'm happy she won she needs the confidence boost and she deserves it" ,Jack whispered so that only Tessa could hear him.

"You won Ronni, man I'm getting my ass kicked today" ,Jack said with a tone of excitement. He gave Ronni a smile then grabbed another piece of apple and took a bite of it. RJ smiled and hugged Ronni, "Good job hun you beat Jack" ,RJ stated with a smile. He was glad she won too, he gave her a kiss then looked grabbed a piece of fruit for himself. Ace smiled and looked at Jack, "I think you're losing your touch Jack" ,she teased. "No I'm not I just got some naturals in the group now, gotta step up my game" ,Jack replied.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa blushed at Jack's comment and then smiled when he leaned in to whisper about Ronni. He was right, the brunette most certainly did need the boost. She'd been through something and she still wasn't quite sure as to what. But whatever it was, it definitely it had done a number on the girl's confidence. So even something as small as winning a single round of cards was good for her. Of course, Tessa, much like everyone else, knew Ronni wasn't the sort to let a loss bother her, but she saw the good in it that she won. Turning toward Jack, she grinned at him and sighed contentedly. "Mmm... yes," she said in agreement. "And I don't care about my silly pair. I have my Jack. I always got my Jack." Smiling at him, she leaned close and kissed his cheek. She then whispered in his ear. "And she needs her Jack too."

Ronni giggled, her cheeks going rather red. "I-I'm still in sh-shock," she said. Looking at RJ, she kissed him back. "The s-strategy w-worked." Giggling a bit more, she leaned against him and wrapped her arms about him lovingly. Whispering in RJ's ear, she said, "Thanks for believing in me, RJ." She rested her head against his shoulder then and nuzzled him. "I-I needed th-that." She then looked over at RJ again. "B-but I'm g-getting t-tired. M-mind if I-I help c-clean up and th-then lay d-down?" Still looking over at RJ, her expression was one letting him know that she just wanted to have some time with him after the craziness of their earlier evening.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

Jack smiled at Tessa's statement, "I need my Tessa too ya know" ,he told her quietly. He wrapped his arms around her then kissed her cheek in return. When Ronni mentioned cleaning up then laying down RJ nodded his head he could tell she just wanted some alone time and he had no problem with that at all in fact he could use some too. "Yeah that sounds good" ,RJ said in agreement. Ace yawned then stood up and began to clean up the table, "I could use some rest too" ,she stated. She could tell Ronni wanted to be alone with RJ and she thought it was sweet she also knew if she didn't go to bed she was going to crash soon.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa smiled and nuzzled Jack, liking how it felt to be wrapped up safe and warm in his arms. Soon, she along with Ronni and everyone else started to clean up from their game and dessert of fruit salad so that they could all rest up for the night and get their respective alone times. Tessa longed to have some time with Jack just as Ronni did with RJ. And seeing as Ace was pretty tired from all the craziness, it was as good a time as any to seize the opportunity. After everything was cleaned up, both Tessa and Ronni hugged Ace 'good night' and made sure her leg wasn't bothering her too much. Then, they headed off to their rooms with Jack and RJ respectively.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

"Goodnight guys" ,Ace stated with a smile before making her way to her room. When she got in there she laid down on the bed and almost immediately fell asleep. After everything was all cleaned up both Jack and RJ headed to their rooms with Tessa and Ronni. When Jack got to his room he sat down on the bed and lit a cigarette before laying down on his back, he looked up at Tessa and smiled, "Finally I get you all to myself" ,Jack stated happily. RJ took off his shirt then shut the door before sitting down on his bed, he pulled Ronni onto his lap and hugged her close to him.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tagging: Blackjack

vn2x77.jpg

Tagging: RJ

(June 14, 2038; night)

Tessa looked at Jack and smiled at him as she watched him light up his cigarette and then get comfortable. She giggled a bit and moved to sit down on the edge of the bed. Looking at him, she nodded. "Yeah, all to yourself," she said softly. She then moved by pulling her legs up fully onto the bed and began to crawl up onto him so that she was straddling him. "So, now that you have me all to yourself, what you are going to do with me? Hrmm, Jack?"

Ronni smiled as she watched RJ remove his shirt. She'd never tire of looking at him, admiring him for who and what he was. A tiny sigh of contentment passed over her lips and she was suddenly pulled onto his lap and wrapped up tightly in his arms. "Mmm, I like this," she said, smiling brightly. Looking up into his eyes, she kissed his cheek and then his lips.

2gu9ugk.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

When Tessa climbed on top of him and straddled him Jack bit his bottom lip, "Oh I like that" ,he stated. It wasn't long before he got turned on by it, he liked the way Tessa felt and looked, she was just plain sexy right now and he loved it. Of course Jack thought she was beautiful and he always would but at that moment just something about the woman was completely and totally sexy and he wanted her bad. When she asked what he was going to do with her he smiled, "Whatever you want me to do darling, I have some plans of my own but I figured I'd let you decide what you wanted to do first" ,he stated.

RJ smiled when Ronni kissed his cheek and when she kissed his lips he sighed with content, after a few moments he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. "I love the way you kiss me" ,he stated with a smile.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

(June 14, 2038; night)

Tessa looked down into Jack's eyes and smiled at him as she watched him take a pull off his cigarette. She could feel him getting hard as she straddled him and it made her smile grow bigger. "I'm curious about those plans, Jack," Tessa said, her voice a bit coy. Leaning forward she kissed his chest, slowly and sensually and then began to kiss her way down toward his stomach. As she trailed the kisses, she looked into his eyes and slowly moved her body down along his until she was off him once again. When her kissed reached the hemline of his boxers, she brought her fingers up to them and began to play with it a little until she gave it a little tug downward, her lips never once breaking contact with his flesh.

Ronni felt her cheeks grow warm when RJ told her how he loved the way she kissed him. She loved the way his lips felt on her own as well... the way his arms felt around her body. Everything about him just felt wonderful. "I love how you kiss me too," she said softly, almost shyly, her one hand moving to his hair while the other caressed his back.

2gu9ugk.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

"Hm well I want to do something similar to what we did at the springs only a lot more if that's alright with you" ,Jack stated in response to Tessa's statement. He watched as she moved down his body looking into her eyes the whole time as she kissed his flesh making him want her more and more. When she got down to his boxers and gave them a tug he lifted his waist so she could pull them off seeing that's what it seemed she wanted to do. Jack bit his bottom lip in anticipation, he wanted her to touch him and he wanted to touch her, make her feel good.

When Ronni said that she loved how he kissed her too RJ felt himself blush as well, he really loved Ronni and he was glad that she felt the same way about their kisses. He leaned in and kissed her again this time with more passion and love then the one before.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

(June 14, 2038; night)

"Mmm... I like that, Jack..." Tessa whispered, her voice husky, breathy. She tugged Jack's boxers down, her eyes locked with his. The moment they were off, she placed her lips back on his stomach and kissed her way down his body. When she reached his cock, she gently wrapped her one hand about the base of his shaft while the other fondled his balls. Her eyes still locked to his, she kissed her way down along his shaft until her lips reached his tip. Giving him a coy smile, she let out a hot breath upon it and then allowed the tip of her tongue to swirl about it just a bit. "You like that, Jack?" she asked him, her hand still fondling him. "You want more?"

Ronni felt her tummy flutter when RJ kissed her again, this time with more fire, more passion. She could feel her body responding to it almost instantly, begging to be closer, to be touched. Just then she began to whimper, her arms wrapping about him tightly. Slowly, her need and desire was becoming evident. Pulling away, ever so slightly, she looked into RJ's eyes and smiled, her body arching into his as she let out a tiny sound of need.

2gu9ugk.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

(June 14, 2038; night)

Jack took a drag of his cigarette as Tessa pulled his boxers off, he put it out halfway and set it in the ashtray as Tessa began to kiss down his body. He let out tiny sighs of approval with each kiss she placed upon his flesh and when she began to kiss along his shaft he bit his bottom lip and reached down to run his fingers through her hair. "Mm....Tessa" ,he said with a hint of excitement when her tongue swirled around on the tip of his cock and when she asked if he wanted more he looked into her eyes, "Oh yeah I want more hun...." ,he began as he ran his fingers through her hair and looked into her beautiful eyes. "Put my cock in your mouth Tessa and when you're finished I'll use my mouth on you" ,Jack stated. He definitely had no problem with returning the favor to Tessa, Jack wanted to taste her and he wanted her to taste him.

When Ronni began to whimper and when her body began to arch into his RJ laid her down on her back knowing exactly what she wanted. His lips never left hers as he laid her down, he reached one of his hands up to rub her breast gently as he kissed her lips. He began to rub his cock against her through their clothes, he knew she only had a pair of panties on and that she could feel how hard he was through his pants. RJ wanted to stimulate her a bit before doing anything sexual he wanted to tease a little and play with her just a little bit hoping that she would like it.

Back
Top Bottom