Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RJ's and BlackJack's House

2w1td7d.jpg

Name: Tessa Crawford
Nickname: Tess
Attire: Pink shortsleeve top, bottle green cargo capris, wedged espadrilles.
Weapons: Revolver
Tagging: Blackjack, Ace, Ronni, RJ

vn2x77.jpg

Name: Veronica Harris
Nickname: Ronni
Attire: White cami tank, dark blue skinny jeans, black boots.
Weapons: None
Tagging: RJ, Blackjack, Tessa, Ace

Tessa's frown turned into a smile and she leaned toward Jack. "Really, Jack?" she asked in a whisper only he could hear. She was stunned. Her cards had looked so hopeless and meaningless to her when they'd started, but she was starting to see the pattern a little. "Did you plan this?" she then asked, teasing him a little before gently touching his leg.

Ronni looked at RJ and smiled at him, giggling just a bit at the excitement of the situation. She was happy that everyone was together and no longer fighting any longer. And she was even happier to be sitting next to RJ while learning something new and fun.

Finally, both Tessa and Ronni laid down their cards along with everyone else. Tessa smiled as she placed her cards down. She had a straight flush of spades, so Jack had called it, running from eight to queen. Ronni's hand had two paired matches--a set of eights and a set of kings.

2gu9ugk.jpg

Name:Jack Ryan
Nickname:Blackjack
Attire:Camo Pants, Black sleeveless T-Shirt, Combat Boots
Weapons:Shotgun, Pistol, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Tessa, Ace

f4npea.jpg

Name:Anabelle Reyes
Nickname:Ace
Attire:Blue Jeans, White Tank Top, Work boots
Weapons:35mm in holster on belt, Two knives
Tagging:Jack, Tessa

104p0uq.jpg

Name:Robert James Plissken
Nickname:RJ, Plissken
Attire:Camo Pants, Black Tank Top, Combat Boots
Weapons:Two Pistols, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Ronni

When Ronni and Tessa put their cards down Jack looked around the table so did Ace and RJ. A smirk came across RJ's face, "Well Jack looks like your winning streak is over and the best part is it was ended by your girlfriend" ,RJ teased. Jack took a drag from his cigarette and looked at RJ, "So what at least it wasn't you that beat me and you never will" ,Jack teased back. "Who knows he might now that you can't cheat" ,Ace said jokingly. "Stay out of this Ace you know I don't cheat" ,Jack said in response.

Jack turned and looked at Tessa, "Good job" ,he said with a smile. "You're the first person to beat me in twenty years".

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa looked up at Jack and giggled. "Really, Jack? I am?" Clapping, she threw her arms about his neck and kissed him. "Mmm... it's because I have a good teacher," she said with a smile. "We'll have to celebrate later." She gave him a wink followed by another kiss.

Ronni giggled and blushed. Looking over at RJ she said, "That was fun. Wonder why they outlawed that." She gave a tiny shrug and pushed her cards toward the center of the table. Leaning against RJ a bit she then asked, "Should we play again?" Her smile was bright as she looked at everyone.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

"Yeah you are last time I was beat was when I was on the outside" ,Jack said in response to Tessa. "I think you're a good student and we will have to celebrate later". Jack smiled and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her on the cheek, he then looked around at everyone else while he gave Ace his cards so she could put them back in the deck.

When Ronni asked RJ if they could play again he smiled, "Yeah I think we can play again what do you guys think? We have a little while before we have to leave so we can get another game in" ,RJ said in response. Ace smiled and nodded in agreement, "I'm up for another game how about you Jack"? She asked. "Yeah as long as everyone else wants to play I'm game" ,Jack stated in response.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa smiled. "I'm up for another," she said. "Doubt my luck will get me another win, but... I can at least say I beat you, Jack," she giggled giving him a nuzzle.

Ronni smiled. It was clear she was glad to be able to play another round before they headed out to the crates. She needed the break and the time with everyone as they were--relaxed, happy, having fun. She'd been through so much in such a short time that she really needed this, the laughter, the light atmosphere. Turning to RJ, she giggled softly and reached for his hand as she waited for Ace to deal out the cards one more time.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

RJ took Ronni's hand as they waited for Ace to deal the cards out, he gave her a smile and gently rubbed her hand with his thumb. Ace shuffled the cards and dealt them out to everyone like she had before. After she dealt the cards out she leaned back in her chair as she looked at her cards.

When Jack got his cards he looked at them and decided to trade two cards for two new ones and RJ traded two of his own for two new ones. Jack looked to Tessa and grinned, "I think I got ya this time hunny" ,Jack stated as he looked at his cards.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni smiled at RJ as he held onto her hand, tenderly rubbing it with such affection. When she got her cards, she looked at them and then at everyone else. Biting down on her lip, she decided to trade two cards this time as opposed to three like she had in the previous game. Staring at her cards, she knew she wasn't going to do to well, but it didn't matter. She was having fun regardless.

Tess grinned at Jack. "Well, aren't you the lucky one," she teased. "And you'll get lucky later too." Giggling she kissed his cheek and gave Ace two of her cards. Staring at her hand she frowned and wondered what it meant to have four of the same card.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

"Oh really now and how lucky am I getting"? Jack asked in response to Tessa's statement. Both RJ and Ace just shook their heads as they listened to the two. "Alright is everyone happy with their cards"? Ace asked as she looked over her cards again to make sure she was happy with them. "I'm happy with mine" ,Jack said as he put his cards on the table, this time he had a straight flush of diamonds. "Looks like we got similar luck" ,he said to Tessa.

RJ put his cards down on the table as well and so did Ace, RJ had a straight while Ace had three of a kind. "Please tell me one of you got a Royal Flush so Jack don't win" ,Ace said jokingly looking at Tessa then Ronni.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

"That depends, Jack," Tessa giggled. "Could be very lucky." She laid down her hand and showed her four of a kind--tens.

Ronni smiled and shook her head. "I...I have no idea what a R-royal Flush is, b-but I d-don't think this is it," she said with a giggle. Laying down her hand, she revealed that she had triple sevens. As she looked over at RJ, she shrugged. "Looks like Jack is going to win this time," she whispered.

Tessa looked at Jack and smiled. "Guess you're winning streak is back in full swing," she said, placing a hand on his leg.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

"I do believe it is....I win this time" ,Jack stated. He turned and looked at Tessa, "I'm feeling pretty lucky today hope that doesn't change we need all the luck we can get tonight" ,he continued. Jack and RJ handed their cards back to Ace and she put them back in the deck. "So when should we make our way over to Normandy Shores" ,Ace asked. "As soon as we hear the helicopters we should probably go outside soon too so we can hear them" ,RJ stated. "Yeah we should it's a lot easier the earlier you get to the drop offs and if we hear them coming we'll be there pretty quickly should we take the car"? Jack asked. "We probably should we can cover the dangerous spots first that way and get out of there a lot quicker then if we were on foot" ,RJ said in response.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa nodded and gently touched Jack's arm. She was nervous about the drop offs. With the way everyone was talking about it and given how on edge everyone seemed to be, which was probably why the fights had broken out so easily so she figured, it had her a bit worried. She glanced over at Ronni just then, worried about how she'd be holding up when they finally headed out to Normandy Shores. Sure, they all had each other, but the girl was still pretty fragile far as she could tell.

Ronni leaned against RJ, her head resting against him a bit. Her hands were a little shaky at the thought of the various dangers they could all be facing once they set off to where the crates got dropped off. She could feel a darkness looming and it was heavy and frightening. Moving a bit closer to RJ, she reached for his hand again. "How dangerous does it get?" she asked as they all started to get up and head outside to listen for the helicopters.

Tessa nodded at Ronni's question. She was also curious, not to mention a bit frightened about what they'd all be potentially facing. Of course, she understood that they had to take the risks for their own survival, but it didn't make it any less frightening. The one good thing, she was glad that both Jack and Ace had taught her a little bit in how to use the revolver she now had on her person.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

Jack sighed when the question of how dangerous it was going to be when they went to the crates. "I'm not going to lie to either of you nor am I going to sugar coat anything, the drop offs are usually littered with crazies and they're all hungry and willing to do anything and I mean anything to get what's in those crates, they're like animals....rabid animals" ,Jack began. "I advise you two to stay close to us three RJ, Ace, and I have been doing this for years and we know our shit so do not leave our sights no matter what" ,Jack stated.

Jack, RJ, and Ace led the way outside when outside they sat down in the chairs and waited the looks on their faces were very serious but there was a hint of worry in each of their expressions. "Jack go get the car and bring it out front" ,RJ said quietly. Jack nodded his head and stood up making his way over to his car.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa and Ronni both looked at each other when Jack explained how dangerous it could get. Ronni instantly went pale, her hand reaching for RJ as she felt herself get just a tiny bit lightheaded. She was beyond afraid though more than thankful to have such people surrounding her given the situation. She knew they all had no choice, that this was a matter of survival. She just wished it didn't have to be laced with such dangerous and more than likely, bloodshed and death.

"I'm not leaving your side," Tessa whispered, her muscles going tense. "But I swear, you'd better be careful." A shiver ran along her spine. She knew this was going to be a learning experience and in more ways than one. She just hoped that no one got injured and they all managed to get what they needed.

When Jack went to go get the car, both Tessa and Ronni went quiet. Sensing Ronni's worry, Tessa walked over to her and touched her arm reassuringly wanting her to know that they were all in this together.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

When Jack went to get the car both RJ and Ace stayed relatively quiet, RJ could tell Ronni was scared and worried, he made his way over to her and put his hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry we won't let anything happen to you we're bringing the car so it'll be easier" ,he whispered into Ronnie's ear. Ace made her way over to them as well, "Ronnie Jack has a gun in his trunk for you I know you haven't had a chance to shoot one yet but if you have to use it don't hesitate just point and shoot even if you don't hit your target you'll scare them and RJ, Jack, or myself can finish them off understand....don't hesitate either of you" ,Ace stated looking at both Ronni and Tessa. Her voice was serious and almost didn't even sound like her as she spoke Ace knew of the dangers with the drop offs and she wanted the two women to be as prepared as possible.

Jack got into his car and started it up he then drove it out to where everyone else was and turned it off, he looked out the window at everyone. "Get in guys Ace get the gun out o the trunk for Ronni" ,Jack stated. Ace made her way to the back of the car and Jack popped the trunk, Ace reached in and grabbed the gun along with ammo for everyone's guns. After getting everything out she closed the trunk then got into the backseat of the car.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni nodded as she took the revolver. She looked at it for a few moments before tucking it away. Though she didn't know how to use the thing, she definitely had the general idea down. Point and shoot. She just hoped she wouldn't have to use the thing, but with the way everyone looked, she had a feeling she wouldn't be so lucky. Just then her tummy began to feel a bit queasy and unsettled. Trying to push away the unsettling feelings she went to get in the car, her body trembling as she did so.

Tessa felt her body go tense as her nerves started getting the better of her. Taking a deep breath, she got into the car and reached for the revolver Ace had given her earlier that day. Looking over at Ronni, she gave her a smile. "I don't know how to shoot very well either. But don't worry. Just do as they said. Point and shoot." Ronni just nodded, her face still rather white.

Ronni and Tessa sat back in their seats, both trying to stay calm and trying to prepare themselves for what was about to come. Being in Miami, this was something they'd have to get used to eventually. After all, this was their life now. Better to learn and adapt. Better to get used to it.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

Ace looked at the two women after they got into the car, "You guys are in good hands trust me just follow the instructions we gave you and you'll be fine I promise" ,she told them. Jack lit another cigarette as they sat there he looked out the front window and began to plan things out in his head he also thought about his group which he normally did even when it was only him and RJ. Jack was a protective man and he wouldn't let anything happen to anyone that was in that car with him. RJ sat quietly as they waited as well the main reason for the silence was so they could hear the helicopters and get to driving.

After a few moments Jack and RJ could hear the sound of the helicopters flying up in the sky, RJ turned and looked at Jack as the man started the engine, "Jack....drive fast" ,RJ told him. Jack put the car in to gear and pressed his foot onto the gas, "First stop Normandy Isles" ,Jack stated before driving off.

(Exit to Normandy Isles)

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni and Tessa sat quietly in the car with everyone as they listened for the helicopters that would drop the precious crates into the prison. They were grateful for any supplies that the outside was willing to give them, but not looking forward to the dangers they'd have to face in order to obtain them. When the sounds suddenly began to fill the air and Jack started the engine and began to drive, Ronni reached for Tessa's hand and the two held on tightly as they made their way to Normandy Isles.

(Exit to Normandy Isles)

2gu9ugk.jpg

Tagging:Tessa, Ace, RJ, Ronni

f4npea.jpg

Tagging:Jack, Tessa, Ronni, RJ

104p0uq.jpg

Tagging:Ronni, Jack, Tessa, Ace

(June 14, 2038; Early Evening)

When Jack pulled up to the house he got out of the car as did RJ the two men then quickly got to work bringing the stuff into the house. Jack was moving a bit quicker then RJ and when Jack reached the front yard his eyes widened, "SON OF A BITCH"! He yelled out as he placed the stuff he had in his arms onto the front porch. RJ ran over to Jack thinking something was wrong, "What's the matter Jack? You okay"? RJ asked. Jack just pointed in the direction he had been looking when he yelled, "You got to be fucking kidding me, I mean not that this is a bad thing it just sucks we went out for nothing and you and Ace got hurt" ,RJ stated. A crate had been dropped right in their front yard, no one knew where their house was so that meant the crate was untouched and all for them.

Ace heard the commotion and slowly made her way out of the car and limped over to Jack and RJ, when she seen what they were yelling about she smiled. Even though her and Jack got hurt while going through the crates she thought the trip was still worth it and the crate in the yard was a blessing, something extra for all their efforts. "Tessa, Ronni come over here you're not gonna believe this" ,Ace yelled happily. She looked up to the sky and thanked the lord she believed in.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

(June 14, 2038; early evening)

Ronni and Tessa slowly got out of the car wanting to know what the commotion and fuss was all about. The moment they saw the crate, their eyes went wide, stunned at what they saw. Ronni walked over to RJ, her eyes already tearing up and Tessa walked over to Jack. "Is this real, Jack?" Tessa whispered. She still couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was completely unreal. Both women smiled at the sight and though they had a crate all for them, they both knew that the trip they'd taken, all the effort, the injuries, everything had been worth it. Every little bit they could get was worth it. This was just another miracle granted them since they'd arrived in Miami and neither were going to take it for granted.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

"Oh it's real it's definitely real" ,Ace stated happily. "Come on let's get everything in the house that we got today and clean up then we can crack that crate open and see what's in it". After they had gotten all the stuff inside and put away Ace grabbed the first aid kit Jack had put together a while back and placed it on the table. "Come here Jack you're first sit down" ,Ace stated. Jack made his way over to the table and sat down, "This is gonna fucking suck" ,Jack stated. RJ took a seat at the table as well to watch Jack get stitched up. Ace opened the kit and pulled out a bottle of iodine and a needle and thread she then untied the cloth and pulled it off of Jack's arm. When she poured the iodine onto the wound Jack winced in pain and let out a low growl. Ace then began to stitch him up, RJ looked at Jack as he grit his teeth, "You alright buddy" ,RJ asked. "Yeah I'll be fine" ,Jack stated in response. "Just think as soon as she's done you can stitch her up and we can go open that crate in the yard" ,RJ told him. RJ was talking to Jack to keep his mind off of the pain he was feeling. When Ace finally finished up she cleaned the blood off of his arm to make sure she stitched the wound up properly then she wrapped it up so it wouldn't get dirty. Ace then looked at Jack before removing the cloth from her leg and pulling her pants down so that Jack could stitch her up. She let out a scream when the iodine hit her wound, "It fucking stings oh fuck that hurts....fuck fuck fuck" ,Ace said as Jack cleaned up the wound. When he started stitching it up she hit the table with her hand and shouted out random obscenities. After she was finally stitched up Jack wrapped her wound up as well so the stitches wouldn't get dirty then looked over at Ronni and Tessa. "RJ show them where to clean off" ,Jack stated.

RJ stood up and made his way over to the kitchen sink where they did the dishes in one of the bins. There was an extra bin of water next to the two that the dishes were usually washed in, he opened the bin then looked at the two women, "We just replaced the water in this so you can use it to clean the blood off of yourselves, there's some clean clothes in the closet they're men's clothing that belong to me and Jack but it's something" ,RJ told them. He grabbed a bar of soap that he had picked up while going through the crates and placed it on the counter, "You can use that to clean up with" ,he gave the two a smile before making his way back over to the table. Jack and Ace both walked over to the bin, "We gotta clean up too but we'll wait until you guys are finished as soon as we're done we can go open that crate" ,Ace stated with a smile. "Again you guys did great today I'm proud of you" ,she continued. "I am too so is RJ you guys did a good job for your first time out and Ronni good job with not hesitating to shoot you saved RJ's life today" ,Jack stated. He knew the girl was nervous and needed a confidence boost and she had done great even if the shot missed she still scared the crazy and it gave RJ the chance to defend himself.

2w1td7d.jpg

Attire: Pink shortsleeve top, bottle green cargo capris, wedged espadrilles changes to oversized t-shirt.

vn2x77.jpg

Attire: White cami tank, dark blue skinny jeans, black boots changes to oversized t-shirt.

Tessa and Ronni winced a bit as both Jack and Ace stitched each other up. Tessa, more than anything, wished she could take Jack's pain away entirely. But at the very least, she was glad he was alive and that he'd manage despite the injury. The same with Ace. Both women were just thankful that both were going to pull through and not be worse for wear all things considered. When RJ got up and showed both Tessa and Ronni where to wash up, both were grateful. Ronni especially given she was far dirtier and blood-covered in comparison.

"Thanks," Tessa said to RJ. "This will be perfect." She then looked over to Ace. "And thanks. You guys kicked ass. Got us some role models to look up to," she said with a smile. "I know we'll be taught well."

Ronni nodded and smiled. "Th-thanks," she said. She then looked at Jack, her eyes telling him how much his words meant to her. She'd been absolutely terrified and still was. But she wasn't going to let it get her down. Like Tessa, she wanted to learn and planned on trying even harder next time. She knew she had some wonderful friends to help teach her.

Tessa placed a gentle hand on Ronni's arm. "Let's go wash up," she said.

Ronni nodded so the two women headed off to wash up and change into the clothes RJ had showed them in the closet. Tessa grabbed a couple of shirts and went out to the porch to grab her panties since she remembered leaving them out there earlier in the day to dry. Ronni grabbed hers as well and then followed Tessa. After the two women washed up, both put on their panties and each put on an oversized shirt coming down to their mid-thighs.

"How are the patients doing?" Tessa asked when both she and Ronni came back out. Ronni walked over to RJ and leaned against him.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

When Tessa asked how the patients were Jack and Ace both let out a laugh, "We're doing alright just gotta wash the blood off of us then we can open the crate and look through it" ,Jack stated his eyes fixed on Tessa. "You know you look really good in my shirt, I like it" ,Jack stated before plating a kiss on Tessa's lips. Both he and Ace made their way to the bins, when they got there Jack took his shirt off and began to wash himself off Ace did the same. When they finished washing off Ace grabbed a shirt from the closet and put it on along with a pair of shorts, Jack didn't bother seeing as it was decently warm out. The two made their way outside and Jack looked at the crate then to RJ who had a smile on his face and a crowbar in his hand, "Ready to open this fucker"? RJ asked excitedly. "You bet your ass I am" ,Jack said in response. "Come on guys let's see what goodies we've been blessed with" ,Ace stated looking at Tessa and Ronni with a smile.

2w1td7d.jpg

Attire: Oversized t-shirt, wedged espadrilles.

vn2x77.jpg

Attire: Oversized t-shirt, black boots.

Tessa smiled and giggled at Jack's compliment, returning his kiss before he got up to go and change and clean up. Ronni just smiled as she watched the two. When everyone was ready, both women followed Jack, RJ and Ace out to the crate with eager and hopeful expressions. Their hearts were pounding with excitement at what they'd find inside once they opened it up. Whatever it was, they knew it would be useful in some way and for that they were glad and appreciative.

"Can't wait to see what's in there," Tessa said, her excitement apparent.

"M-me too," Ronni said, her lips turned upward in a smile.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

"Alright RJ crack that son of a bitch open and let's see what's inside" ,Jack stated. He lit a cigarette and took a drag off of it as he waited for RJ to open the crate. RJ looked at Jack and everyone else then jammed the crowbar underneath the top of the crate and pried it open. After he got it open he looked inside and smiled, "We got some fruits and vegetables, we'll have to eat those up within the next few days, we got some chicken and beef, some potatoes, a whole bag of potatoes" ,RJ began as he took stuff out and handed it to Jack to bring inside. After Jack brought the first few things in the house and came back outside RJ continued. "We got some milk we'll definitely have to drink that up quickly, some juices and good they're refrigerate after opening so they'll last us a while, we got some more soap and some shampoo, alright Jack run that stuff inside I'll help you with it there's a shit ton more in this thing" ,RJ stated. He looked at Ronni, Tessa and Ace, "If you guys want help us bring some of this stuff inside you don't have to though" ,RJ stated with a smile. He knew they were probably a bit tired and he didn't want to make them push too much. The crates the helicopters dropped weren't small at all in fact they could probably fit both Jack and RJ in them along with a small child so they definitely had a lot of stuff to go through and it would most likely take a little while to do.

2w1td7d.jpg

Attire: Oversized t-shirt, wedged espadrilles.

vn2x77.jpg

Attire: Oversized t-shirt, black boots.

"We're a team, right?" Ronni said, looking directly in RJ's eyes. "We work together 'til it's done." She gave him a warm smile and leaned against him.

Tessa nodded and smiled. "That's right. Plus with Jack and Ace injured, they shouldn't be pushing themselves too hard. So, I'm not relaxing until everything in this crate is put away."

Ronni smiled more broadly and giggled. "So, let's g-get to it."

"Indeed," Tessa said going straight for the crate so that she could start bringing things inside to put them away.

Back
Top Bottom