Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RJ's and BlackJack's House

104p0uq.jpg

Name:Robert James Plissken
Nickname:RJ, Plissken
Attire:Camo Pants, Black Tank Top, Combat Boots
Weapons:Two Pistols, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Ronni

2gu9ugk.jpg

Name:Jack Ryan
Nickname:Blackjack
Attire:Camo Pants, Black sleeveless T-Shirt, Combat Boots
Weapons:Shotgun, Pistol, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Tessa, Ace

RJ felt Ronni's hand on his back and he leaned into her needing to hold someone or be held. He felt terrible for what he had said even if he didn't mean it he still said it and he knew he hurt Jack deeply. "I feel so bad....Jack didn't deserve anything I said to him I've just got such a temper when I get angry ad I say stupid things" ,RJ stated.

Jack began to tear up again as Tessa spoke and told him what she thought, this time his tears weren't out of sadness or hurt they were from being happy and feeling loved. "I try to do what's right....sometimes I even forget to take care of myself I don't know why RJ would think I was trying to make myself feel better by breaking up their argument....maybe I should just keep my damn mouth shut from now on" ,he stated. When he seen a tear roll down Tessa's cheek he wiped it away gently and kissed her lips.

2w1td7d.jpg

Name: Tessa Crawford
Nickname: Tess
Attire: Pink shortsleeve top, bottle green cargo capris, wedged espadrilles.
Weapons: Revolver
Tagging: Blackjack, Ace, Ronni, RJ

vn2x77.jpg

Name: Veronica Harris
Nickname: Ronni
Attire: White cami tank, dark blue skinny jeans, black boots.
Weapons: None
Tagging: RJ, Blackjack, Tessa, Ace

Ronni kissed RJ's cheek. "Shhh..." she whispered. "I know you didn't mean it. I know." Her hand caressed RJ's back gently and she gave him a gentle nuzzle. "This place can bring out the worst in us at times, I think. It's dark and grim and full of such danger," she said. "It's bound to get to you at times." She paused a moment. "I'm not saying that's an excuse here, but I can see how it can cause you to lose it every now and then," she said sympathetically, giving him a hug. "When you're ready you can apologize to Jack and you know he'll listen. You love him and he loves you. Nothing will change that. Not this place not anything. Just like nothing will change the fact that I love you as well."

"Well," Tessa said. "You won't ever have to forget about taking caring of yourself again because I won't let you." She smiled at him. "I won't let you because I'll help take care of you." She leaned toward him and kissed him gently. "And I don't think RJ was thinking, Jack. I think he was spouting off anything that would hurt in the moment because he was angry... and that was it." She kissed him again. "I doubt he meant it. How could he?" she asked before kissing him again. "And if he did, then he'll have me to deal with because I won't stand for that. I might look small, but I won't take seeing such things thrown your way, Jack. I love you."

104p0uq.jpg

2gu9ugk.jpg

"You're right this place does bring out the worst in people I do love Jack he's been more of a father to me then my own father but I'll never say the word father in reference to Jack while he's around he already feels old" ,RJ said letting out a small laugh thinking about how Jack complained about his age every now and then. "I think I'll go see how he is in a little bit do you want to come with me"? He asked Ronni he didn't want to go by himself, even though he knew Jack wouldn't yell at him he just wanted the support.

"I hope it was out of anger I really do I love that little punk even if he don't want to believe it the guy's like the son I never had" ,Jack stated. He smiled when Tessa said she wouldn't stand for RJ meaning what he said and that she won't take seeing things like that thrown his way, "I love you so much Tessa now that you're in my life I couldn't picture living without you" ,Jack stated as he brushed a strand of hair from Tessa's face. He kissed her softly then looked into her eyes, "Whoever would've thought I'd finally find the one for me in a place like this".

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni nodded. "I'll go with you, of course," she said. "Because wherever you go, I follow, RJ," she then added with a smile before giving RJ a hug. "That's just the way of things now." And she meant it. Ever since she'd told him about what had happened to her on the outside, why she'd been incarcerated, she'd felt a bond with him. A connection she couldn't quite explain. There was something compelling about him that beckoned her and she wasn't about to run from it. Not now, not ever.

Tessa smiled and hugged Jack. "I definitely didn't expect to find love here, Jack. But I'm glad I did and I'm never going to take it for granted. You're a special man. Very special. I sensed that right away from you and the more I get to know you, the prouder I am that I know you and that you love me." She kissed him again, her body close to his. "I'm never leaving your side, Jack. You're just stuck with me forever," she added with a smile.

104p0uq.jpg

2gu9ugk.jpg

When Ronni hugged RJ he hugged her back he was happy she wanted to be so close to him all the time because he wanted to be close to her too. After a few moments RJ stood up and looked at Ronni, "Well I think I should go apologize now that way he doesn't think I'm only doing it because someone told me to" ,he stated. He made his way toward the stairs and climbed up them slowly.

Jack hugged Tessa back as she hugged him, "You're a special woman Tessa and I'm glad you're mine and that you love me as much as I love you" ,he said in response to her. He smiled when she told him he was stuck with her forever, "Well shoot Forever sounds good to me I don't mind being with you forever" ,he told her before kissing her softly. After a few minutes there was a knock on the door, Jack looked at Tessa then back at the door, "Come in" ,he said loud enough for the person on the other side of the door to hear him.

RJ opened the door slowly after he heard Jack say come in, when he got inside he looked at Jack. "Listen I'm sorry I didn't mean what I said and you didn't deserve the attitude when you were only trying to help" ,RJ stated quietly. Jack looked at him for a moment before responding, "It's fine RJ I'm over it you know I don't stay upset long" ,Jack said in response. "Now come here so I can kick your ass you little bitch" ,Jack said jokingly. RJ's look went from upset to a smile right before he looked at Ronni, "Wanna help me beat him up"? RJ asked jokingly. "Oh no no no you can't request back up fight me like a man" ,Jack joked. "Why not you got your back up" ,RJ said looking directly at Tessa. "Good point" ,Jack said in response. RJ looked to Ronni again then back to Jack before running and jumping on him, he made sure he didn't hit Tessa as he did so. "RJ....stop it....sto-....alright that's it" ,Jack stated before putting RJ in a headlock. He then looked at Ronni, "You don't want none of this" ,he said jokingly.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni bit down on her lip and smiled as she stood there watching RJ and Jack joking and rough-housing around like they had when she'd first come to the house the night before. It was a nice sight to see and it made her feel happy and warm inside. Things finally felt right and the tension had been broken--even if Jack had the upper hand in their play fight.

Tessa giggled a bit as she moved to get out of the way. Carefully, she stood up and made her way over to Ronni, smiling at the girl as she did so. When she was next to her, the brunette reached for her hand and laced her fingers with her own causing her to smile all the more. She gave her a nod and moved closer to give her a hug. "Things are right now, Ronni," she said reassuringly.

Ronni looked over at RJ and Jack as they joked with each other and giggled softly. Looking back at Tessa she said, "It would seem so."

"Be careful, you two!" Tessa finally shouted. "Otherwise you'll bring the whole house down, then what?" She let out a laugh as her cheeks flushed pink. She looked over at Ronni who was also starting to laugh a bit harder. "Sillies..." she mumbled. "Ace probably thinks the house is going to collapse!"

Ronni couldn't help it then and let out a loud laugh. Jack still had RJ in a headlock so she quickly ran up to him and tickled his sides, giggling a bit as she did. Tessa laughed as she watched her defend RJ.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

Name:Anabelle Reyes
Nickname:Ace
Attire:Blue Jeans, White Tank Top, Work boots
Weapons:35mm in holster on belt, Two knives
Tagging:Jack, Tessa

104p0uq.jpg

When Ronni tickled Jack's sides he jumped letting go of RJ, when he jumped the bed slammed against the wall and Jack let out a squeal that made RJ laugh hard. "Jack....Jack....you....you just sounded like a girl" ,RJ said laughing hard at the fact Jack actually squealed the way he did. "You're such a bitch" ,RJ continued. "Oh really? That's it I'm gonna kick your ass RJ" ,Jack stated. Before Jack could grab RJ again RJ jumped on him and pushed his head into the pillows before hooking his arms and looking at Ronni then Tessa, "Tickle him....Tickle him and make him squeal like a girl" ,RJ said still red in the face from laughing. "Oh that's not fair....ACE!....ACE GET UP HERE AND HELP ME"! Jack yelled. "NO DON'T WORRY ACE HE'S FINE HE'S JUST BEING A BITCH" ,RJ yelled after.

Ace was sitting on the couch still fidgeting with a bottle cap she had found when she heard the loud bang. It made her jump and her eyes widen. She feared the worse until she heard the two scream and laughter coming from upstairs. Smiling she stood up and made her way upstairs and into Jack's room. When she seen what was going on she burst out laughing, she then looked to Tessa, "I guess they're all good now huh? It's funny that they get rough with each other to show they're sorry guess it's a guy thing" ,she stated laughing a bit.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni and Tessa just laughed and even more so once Ace entered the room. Tessa looked over at Ace and shook her head, "I'll never understand testosterone," she said with a grin. "It works in such strange ways." She then looked over at Jack and RJ. "But I'll tell you, I love that man of mine." Shaking her head a bit, she flicked her blonde hair over her shoulder. "One of a kind and all mine..."

Ronni nodded, her hands going up to cover her mouth as her cheeks turned even more red than they already were. "I'm just glad everyone's happy again," she said through her hands. Her eyes focused on RJ as held onto Jack.

Tessa nodded and gave Ronni a hug. She then looked over at RJ and gave him a teasing look. "Hrmm..." At that, she lunged at RJ and tickled his sides. "How do you like that?" she laughed.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

"I'll never understand it either men are such funny creatures" ,Ace stated in response to Tessa. When Tessa spoke of Jack being hers and one of a kind Ace smiled, "He sure is and I'm glad he found you I think you guys fit together perfectly".

When Tessa walked over RJ thought for sure she was going to tickle Jack but when she lunged at him his eyes widened and when she began to tickle him he laughed being ticklish himself. "Stop....please....I give....I give" ,RJ said laughing. Jack laughed at RJ after being released from his grip, "Who sounds like a bitch now"? Jack teased as RJ laughed and squirmed.

Ace continued to laugh while watching everything, "They're all crazy" ,she said jokingly looking at Ronni. She then walked over and pushed Jack's head then messed up his hair, "Come on bitch fight back" ,Ace said as she playfully slapped Jack's head. After a few moments Jack got up off the bed and picked Ace up over his shoulder making her scream, he then slammed her down next to RJ and Tessa. He then walked over to Ronni and nudged her playfully, "Looks like your friends got the upper hand on RJ" ,he joked looking at Tessa and RJ.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni laughed. Everyone was having fun once again and it made her forget all the troubles of her past with her ex. The abuse, the rape. Even the death of her parents a couple years back. She felt warm, accepted and as her eyes found RJ's, she felt loved.

Tessa laughed as she continued to tickle RJ, making him squirm. Though she jumped a little when Ace suddenly landed on the bed next to her causing her to laugh a little harder. "Help me out, Ace," she giggled.

Ronni shook her head as she looked at Jack. "S-seems they d-do," she said with a tiny smile playing on her lips. Walking over to the group on the bed, she leaned over and joined in on tickling RJ a little before stopping so that she could give him a kiss on the lips.

"Ronni!" Tessa whined through a giggle. "You're supposed to tickle him, not kiss him!"

Ronni shrugged and smiled, refusing to break the kiss.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

When Ronni began to tickle him RJ looked at her with wide eyes, "Not fair" ,he said right before she kissed him. He smiled into the kiss then wrapped his arms around her. When Tessa told Ronni she was supposed to tickle him not kiss him RJ put his hand up to shush her he was only playing of course. Ace giggled at the two then looked up to Jack then at Tessa, "Should we leave them be"? She asked playfully. Jack just looked at her, "Hell no not on my bed RJ's got a room" ,he teased making Ace laugh. Jack sat back down on the bed with everyone else and shoved Ace knocking her over.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni just kissed RJ back, nuzzling close to him as he wrapped his arms about her. When she finally pulled away a little, she smiled at him and giggled a bit. "Love you," she whispered.

Tessa giggled as Jack shoved Ace and then moved to be closer to him. She looked at him and smiled and then moved so she could be on his lap. Resting her head against his shoulder, she let one hand rub his chest while the other stroked his back. Looking up at him she giggled, "Silly."

Ronni hugged RJ and finally sat up on Jack's bed. She was glad to see everyone smile, to feel the atmosphere so light and happy. It was as it was supposed to be once more. She just hoped that things would stay that way once they went to search crates later on.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

"Love you too" ,RJ stated in response to Ronni. He smiled at her and hugged her tighter wanting to feel her close to him. When Tessa climbed onto Jack's lap and called him silly he smiled, "I know I'm silly but I can bet you that you wouldn't have me any other way" ,he stated in response to Tessa. He was happy everyone was getting along again seeing as they had to go through the crates later that night it was best that everyone was on the same page and not at each others throats in any way.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa looked at Jack and giggled. "I most certainly wouldn't want you any other way," she said quite definitively as she curled up against him and gave him a nuzzle.

Ronni looked over at the two and smiled.

"Maybe we should all head on downstairs and relax for a while," Tessa then suggested.

Ronni nodded and then looked at RJ, giggling a little. Slowly her giggles grew louder until she was nearly having a fit of laughter. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Tessa quirking a brow. Finally, when she caught her breath, she looked at everyone and said, "Maybe Jack can finally teach us, even RJ, how to play Poker..."

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

"Oh alright alright I'll teach you how to play poker" ,Jack said in response. He then looked at RJ, "He already knows how to play poker, don't you RJ"? Jack asked curiously he had taught him how to years ago and thought he had caught on quickly so he never went over the rules after the first time they played. RJ gave Jack a look, "Well about that....I've kinda just faked it all these years" ,RJ stated. "You gotta be shittin' me RJ really? So that's why you suck at it" ,Jack said in response.

After a few minutes both Jack and RJ got off the bed along with Ace, "Alright let's go play some cards" ,Ace said. "And no cheating Jack" ,she continued. "I don't cheat" ,Jack said defensively. "There's no proof".

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni just continued to laugh. She couldn't help herself. With the tension finally broken and everyone finally getting along as they were, it felt good to finally let go and let the laughter take over. It had amused her that RJ had never truly known how to play Poker all these years while Jack had thought otherwise. She found it sweet in its own odd and quirky way.

Tessa nuzzled Jack and giggled, hugging him tightly as she watched Ronni looking the happiest she'd been since she'd met her the night before.

Finally, both Ronni and Tessa got up and followed Jack, RJ and Ace as they made to leave Jack's room to head on downstairs to play cards.

"And Jack won't cheat, RJ," Tessa interjected. She looked over at Jack and gave him a wink. "Because I'll make it worth his while later on if he doesn't."

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

As Jack and RJ made there way down the stairs they heard what Tessa had said and RJ gave Jack a look, "Ha ha you better not cheat Jack or you're gonna have a boring night after we get home" ,RJ teased. "Shut up RJ I don't cheat to begin with so I don't know what everyone is so worried about I'm just a good poker player" ,Jack said in response. Ace laughed after Jack said he was a good poker player, "Jack don't lie I've seen you cut the deck before dealing" ,she teased. "Ok then how do you explain me still winning when you or RJ deals"? Jack argued. "Pfft I'm not great at poker and RJ doesn't know how to play pretty sad you still have to cheat against us" ,she said playfully in response then ran down the stairs.

Jack then looked to Tessa and Ronni, "I do not cheat don't listen to them" ,Jack stated before running after Ace who had gotten a head start. "We better get down there before they break something" ,RJ said before moving a little faster to get down the stairs.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa and Ronni both giggled as they followed everyone down the stairs. Tessa smiled at Jack quickening her pace to keep up with him. "Don't worry, Jack. So long as you have my back..." she giggled and winked, her arms wrapping about him once they got to the bottom of the stairs.

Ronni stayed close to RJ and reached for his hand once she got to the bottom of the stairs. "It's sort of exciting," she whispered to him. "This is something illegal out there we can learn together in here." She gave him a smile and leaned her head against him a bit and gave him a nuzzle. "And we'll both keep an eye on Jack to make sure he doesn't cheat," she added before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

When they got to the bottom of the stairs Jack and RJ made their way over to the table and sat down. Ace had already gotten there before they had and had the deck of cards in her hand, "I'm shuffling and dealing first hand and Jack you don't touch the full deck the only cards you get to hold are the one's handed to you" ,Ace teased. "I agree with you for once Ace, Jack doesn't touch any other cards except the one's he is dealt" ,RJ said teasingly. "Oh fuck you guys the one time you two get along and agree with anything you're busting my balls" ,Jack said in response to them both. He pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it, "You gonna deal the cards Ace or you gonna keep shuffling them" ,Jack teased. Ace gave Jack a look before dealing out the cards to everyone, "Alright Jack explain the rules" ,Ace told him.

"Alright we're playing five card draw it's simple whoever has the highest hand wins" ,Jack stated simply before taking a drag off of his cigarette. Ace and RJ just looked at him, "Well how do we know what is high or not"? Ace asked. "I'll tell ya if you won" ,Jack said in response. "Oh no you won't you're gonna tell us before we play you big cheater" ,RJ demanded playfully. "Alright Alright well have any of you played yahtzee before well it's like that with cards I'll explain as we go is that alright"? Jack asked everyone at the table.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa took a seat next to Jack while Ronni found one next to RJ. Both of them watched with smiling faces as Ace shuffled the cards and began to deal them out to everyone and then nodded when Jack said he'd explain things as they went along. Ronni giggled a little and nudged RJ as he and Ace continued to tease Jack.

"I expect you to be a good teacher now, Jack," Tessa said as she picked up her cards. With her free hand, she reached out and gently touched Jack's arm. "I'm counting on you." Giggling a little she then looked at her cards and frowned as she honestly had no idea what any of them meant.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

Jack smiled at Tessa's statement, "I will be a good teacher I promise" ,Jack said in response right before taking another drag of his cigarette. He looked at Ace and RJ, "What you guys got"? He asked. "None of your business I want to trade two cards" ,Ace said right before placing two cards from her hand into a pile next to the deck, she then picked up two cards from the deck. "See what she did there you can only do that one time per hand alright so if you have any cards you don't want you can trade them, "Now let me see what you got and I'll help you" ,Jack told Tessa. RJ looked at Jack and listened to him as he explained things to Tessa he then traded three of his cards. "Do you want to trade any of your cards" ,RJ asked Ronni. "I don't know much about this game but I know the higher the cards and the more of the same number you have the better" ,RJ continued blushing slightly.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa's cheeks went a little pink and she leaned close to Jack and showed him her hand. None of them were the same, but three of them were spades. She looked at him with a frown and pouted. "I can't do anything with this Jack. It's hopeless."

Ronni looked at RJ and gave him a smile. She liked how his cheeks flushed a bit as he recalled at least a few of the rough basics of the game and was willing to share them with her to help her out. Looking at her hand, she saw that she had a pair of eights, the rest were all low cards and none of them matched each other in any way. Giving him a nod, she said, "I think I will trade some cards. Can I trade three?"

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

"Yeah you can trade three go for it" ,Jack told Ronni. RJ looked at her and smiled, "Give your three cards to Ace seeing she's the dealer and she'll give you three in return" ,RJ told Ronni. He put his arm around her shoulder and kissed her cheek being careful so he wouldn't see her cards. Jack looked at Tessa's cards and smiled, "Alright you got three spades a ten, a jack..." ,he gave her a cheesy smile after saying jack. "....and a queen, what I would do is take a gamble and trade the two cards that aren't spades and see if you can make that a royal flush it's a guarantee win almost and if not there's always the chance for a straight" ,he whispered so that only Tessa could hear him. Jack was pretty satisfied with his hand he had two aces and three sevens which gave him a full house so he wasn't going to trade any of his cards.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa giggled, her pout melting away as she turned to give Jack a tiny kiss on the cheek. "Mmm... student has the hots for teacher," she whispered in his ear. Looking back at her cards, she giggled a bit more and then gave her two cards, the ones recommended to discard, to Ace. When she got the new ones, she looked at them and frowned. "What does this mean, Jack? What does this mean?" She had an eight and a nine.

Ronni smiled at RJ and handed Ace the three low cards so that she could get new ones for her hand. When she looked at them, she had a feeling they weren't anything much, but they were definitely better than what she'd had. Two of them matched this time, leaving her with an additional pair in her hand--a pair of kings.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

Jack smiled and bit his lip when Tessa said student had the hots for teacher, "Hmm well the teacher has the hots for the student too" ,he said in response running his hand up her thigh. When she got her two cards he looked at her hand again, "Well you've beat my full house you got a straight flush hunny you probably won this hand" ,Jack whispered so that only Tessa could hear him.

RJ looked at his hand and he had four of a kind all fives. Ace only had a high card and that was a queen of hearts. Jack looked at everyone around the table, "Alright let's see the cards everyone lay them out" ,Jack stated. Both RJ and Ace laid down their cards and Jack smirked he definitely had them beat, he laid his cards down shortly after they did revealing his full house.

Back
Top Bottom