Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RJ's and BlackJack's House

vn2x77.jpg

Name: Veronica Harris
Nickname: Ronni
Attire: White cami tank, dark blue skinny jeans, black boots.
Weapons: None
Tagging: RJ

Ronni's thighs spread wider as RJ licked and teased her clit with his tongue, the nub of flesh swollen and aching the more he lavished his attentions upon it. "RJ... oh god..." she gasped, her breaths quickening as her body writhed a little. Her hands reached down to touch his hair, first gently, but soon a bit harder as her body began to tense. "Feels so good, RJ," she whimpered as her body moved against his face. Everything he did felt so amazing and made her mind swirl. Her hips were rocking forward, encouraging him and letting him know he was doing things exactly right. She bit down on her lip just then, groaning as her sex began to throb in time with her racing heart.

104p0uq.jpg

Name:Robert James Plissken
Nickname:RJ, Plissken
Attire:Camo Pants, Black Tank Top, Combat Boots
Weapons:Two Pistols, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Ronni

The more Ronni whimpered and told him how good it felt he moved his tongue faster stopping every now and then to suck on her clit a bit before licking it again. His whole body burned with desire and want for Ronni he was glad what he was doing to her felt good because she made him feel good and he wanted to show her how beautiful making love could be when it's done right. RJ's cock throbbed as he continued to use his tongue to please Ronni, he wanted her, wanted to experience everything possible with her.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni's mind was a swirl of color as RJ ate her out. She could hardly believe she was his first with how expertly his mouth seemed to work her sex, teasing her clit in ways she never thought possible. Gasping, panting, her back was arching off the bed as her hips bucked up to meet his face. "RJ..." she whimpered, her voice dripping with urgent need. "I'm close, RJ..." She gripped onto him as she tried to hold out, wanting to make things last a bit longer. "RJ..." she then rasped. "Please... can I taste you?"

104p0uq.jpg

RJ loved the way Ronni's hips bucked as he licked her clit it told him he was making her feel good. When Ronni said she was close RJ sighed with content liking the sound of it and when she asked to taste him he pulled his pants off without moving his tongue away from her clit. After a few moments he lifted his head and stood up now fully exposed to Ronni, he looked into her eyes, "Yes you can taste me Ronni it'll be my first time receiving something like this too" ,he told her. He was happy that Ronni would be the first to taste him to take him into her mouth.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni's body writhed as she moaned in pleasure from all that RJ was doing. He knew and understood her body so well so quickly it astounded her and it was exactly as it should be. It was also how she knew she was with the man she was destined to be with forever. Out of the corner of her eye she watched him undress himself, exposing himself just for her. Immediately she let out a whimper at the sight of him, knowing that she was soon about to taste him, she being his first. Tucking her hair behind her ears, she smiled at him, looking at him with such longing. Slowly, she got to her knees while on the bed and moved toward him, her hands reaching out to him. Slowly, she touched him, stroking him gently. Finally, she leaned forward letting her hot breath brush against his tip. Again, she whimpered and her tongue then gently flicked against the tip. "Mmm..." she sighed. She looked up at him. "You taste good," she said with a smile. At that, she slowly drew him into her mouth, relishing every inch as she did.

104p0uq.jpg

He watched as Ronni approached him his body full of anticipation, when she smiled at him he smiled back his eyes full of want and desire only for her. RJ took in a deep breath as she touched him and stroked him sounds of pleasure escaping his lips Ronni was so amazing and knew how to make him feel amazing with every touch and kiss they shared. When she licked the tip of his cock and told him he tasted good he bit his bottom lip, "You taste good too Ronni" ,he stated huskily. RJ let out a rather loud groan of satisfaction as Ronni took him into her mouth, it felt so good and new to him.

vn2x77.jpg

"Mmm..." Ronni groaned as she took RJ deeper and deeper into her mouth. He tasty salty and wonderful and she loved that she was the only one to ever have ever been allowed this. Her eyes teared a bit at that as it made her feel so special as well as privileged. Finally, she had him fully in her mouth, his balls resting against her chin. She looked up at him just then for a moment and then slowly drew him back out again. As she did so, she let her tongue gently caress the underside of his shaft, all the way to the tip. Once at the tip, she let her tongue swirl about it, lavishing it with both affection and attention as she did so before kissing it.

104p0uq.jpg

RJ continued to groan and sigh with pleasure as Ronni took him all the way into her mouth, he leaned his head back and closed his eyes for a moment to enjoy the feeling of her tongue on his cock. He placed one of his hands on the side of her face and the other on the back of her head, he ran his fingers through her hair as he looked down and watched her go to work. "That feels so good", he breathed out letting her know she was making him feel good and that she was doing everything right.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni smiled, encouraged by RJ's words and sounds of pleasure as she sucked his cock. She loved his taste, the way he filled her mouth, everything. Wanting more, she reached up with one hand to gently fondle his balls as she continued to suck on him with her mouth--drawing him in and out, in and out, slowly, over and over again. With her other hand, she reached up and grabbed a gentle hold of his ass for balance, her fingers gently caressing his skin as she did so.

104p0uq.jpg

"Oh yeah....that feels so good Ronni....mm....don't stop" ,he told her. He was now slowly moving his hips back and forth as Ronni sucked his cock, he made sure he didn't push in too hard not wanting to turn her off by being too rough. RJ liked the feel of Ronni's hand on his ass it only added to the pleasure he was feeling, another groan left his lips as she continued too suck his cock and fondle his balls she was doing everything so perfectly.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni whimpered a bit, her sex throbbing at the sounds RJ was making, at his constant words of encouragement. She kissed along his shaft just then, kissing and licking and finally drawing him back into her mouth once again. Oh, she couldn't get enough. He tasted so good. Her hands continued to fondle his balls and when her mouth reached the base of his cock, she dared to let her tongue dart out and lick them both a little. Again, she looked up at him, her other hand still caressing his ass, her nails gently grazing his flesh as she sucked him over and over again.

104p0uq.jpg

"Ronni....R-Ronni....I....I want to....I want to be....inside you" ,RJ said quietly. His voice showed just how good he felt and how much he wanted her he wanted to make her feel good too. "Oh Ronni you're so amazing I wanna make you cum again" ,he breathed out. His heart was racing and his breathing was heavy his body was reacting to every little thing she did.

2gu9ugk.jpg

Name:Jack Ryan
Nickname:Blackjack
Attire:Camo Pants, Black sleeveless T-Shirt, Combat Boots
Weapons:Shotgun, Pistol, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Tessa

When Jack pulled up to the house he shut his car off then got out he made his way over to the other side of the car to open Tessa's door before walking toward the front yard where the fire pit was. He could see smoke so he knew someone was outside and was curious what everyone was up too. He pulled a cigarette out and lit it then looked at Tessa, "Looks like they decided to re light the fire and hang outside for a bit, shall we go join them"?

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni whimpered a little as she sucked on RJ's cock. Slowly she drew him out of her mouth and looked up at him, her one hand going to stroke him as she did. "Then, take me RJ..." she said softly, her voice husky and lace with a passion only for him. "I'm yours to take..." At that she gasped a little, her sex throbbing as her heart pounded in anticipation of him taking her, his cock stretching her. Yes, she wanted him and she hoped he didn't hold back this time.

104p0uq.jpg

RJ looked down at Ronni and could tell she wanted him by the look in her eyes and her words only confirmed it. He got onto the bed and got behind her, he ran his fingers over her cunt to feel how wet she was before pressing the tip of his cock at her entrance. RJ slowly slid himself inside her he grabbed her hips then thrust himself into her. After letting out a sigh of content he began to move himself back and forth at a good pace, "Do you like that"? He asked wanting to know if she felt as good as he did.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni looked up at RJ, her eyes expressive as she did so. She could see he wanted her just as much as she wanted him. Suddenly, he leaned over her, maneuvering himself so that he was behind her. She let out a tiny whimper of approval as she adjusted herself for him, presenting herself for him. Suddenly, she felt his hand touching her and she couldn't help but groan. Glancing over her shoulder, she watched him ready himself as he began to press his tip against her entrance. Gasping, she tilted her hips for him and suddenly, he was fully inside her, his hands on her hips as he began to thrust himself in and out of her at a pace that made her begin to pant. "Oh god..." she rasped out, groaning, whimpering. "Don't stop, RJ... oh god..."

104p0uq.jpg

RJ picked up the pace and thrust into her even harder when he heard her words of approval, "I'm not gonna stop unless you tell me too Ronni" ,he stated breathlessly. He too was groaning and sighing with pleasure as he slammed into her loving the way she felt and the way she said his name as he pushed into her. "Oh...Ronni....you feel so good....so fucking good".

vn2x77.jpg

"Don't stop, RJ... don't... stop..." Ronni panted. Her body was bouncing against RJ's as he pulled her to him, his hands firmly on her hips as he slammed against her throbbing sex. She loved the way he held onto her, so possessively, so strong. And each thrust he made caused her whimpers to grow louder as he struck her most sensitive spot from this position. "RJ..." she cried. Yes, the need was strong in her voice, the want and desire. She was getting closer and the way she arched and moved only made that more apparent. "Oh god, RJ... I'm going to cum..." she whimpered. "Please..." she was begging now, tiny sounds passing over her lips as she gasped for more of what he was doing, more to push her over the edge. "Please, RJ... please..."

104p0uq.jpg

As Ronni whimpered and begged for more RJ thrust into her as hard as he could pulling her body into every thrust he delivered, he wanted her to cum. He continued to let sounds of his own escape his lips he loved the feeling she gave him and the way she moaned and begged made him want to give her everything she asked for.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni's entire body was on fire with need as RJ thrust into her over and over again. She could feel her clit aching as it swelled and begged for release. "Mmm... RJ... I..." her thoughts were swimming, incoherent as sensations overwhelmed her entirely. Just then she let out a scream of pleasure as her inner walls clamped down about RJ's cock, milking it as she came hard from his pounding. "RJ... oh god... I'm cumming for you..." she moaned. Her juices were dripping down her thighs, the sounds lewd as he continued to slam into her almost roughly. "Harder... don't stop, RJ..." She wanted to feel him inside her, to feel him cum. She wanted him to possess her thoroughly.

104p0uq.jpg

RJ felt as Ronni came her walls gripping his cock as he thrust into her, he could feel her juices drip down his balls. He leaned his head back a little bit as he continued his grip still tight on her hips as he pounded into her. When she told him to go harder he did just that RJ pushed his cock into her as deep and as hard as he could go. Reaching up he grabbed a handful of her hair almost instinctively his other hand still gripping her hip. "I'm gonna cum for you Ronni....really soon" ,he said huskily.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni whimpered and panted, her body RJ's to control, to possess. When she felt him grab at her hair, she arched back and mewled, her body adapting and moving for him. Several loud groans passed over her lips and she felt herself getting lost in the pleasures that only RJ could provide. "Yes... yes..." she screamed. "I want it, RJ... I want it so badly... please..." she begged.

104p0uq.jpg

"Oh fuck yeah I wanna give it to you" ,RJ said through gritted teeth. He was thrusting into Ronni so hard that his body began to sweat and his breathing was heavy. After a few more thrusts he could feel himself getting close, "I'm gonna cum Ronni....I'm gonna cum for you" ,he groaned out. He continued to thrust into her as hard as he could and after a few minutes he let go of her hair and grabbed her other hip and pulled her into him as he came hard inside her. A loud groan escaped his lips as he did so.

vn2x77.jpg

"Yes... RJ... yes..." Ronni whimpered and moaned as she felt RJ cum deeply inside her. "Fill me up, RJ... fill me up..." she begged. Panting and gasping, she loved how he felt as he erupted inside her, marking her as his and claiming her as his own. She loved him so deeply and cared about him so much. And now she felt even closer to him, more so than she had before. "You feel so good, RJ..." she said between gasps, her sex still seething about his cock.

104p0uq.jpg

When RJ finished he moved himself back and forth a little bit before pulling his cock out of her, "I love you Ronni" ,he gasped. He then pulled her to lay down with him and cuddled into her RJ loved Ronni and he would do anything for her. His breathing was heavy and his body was sweaty, he ran his hand through his hair to push it out of his face as he laid down catching his breath.

Back
Top Bottom