Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RJ's and BlackJack's House

104p0uq.jpg

Name:Robert James Plissken
Nickname:RJ, Plissken
Attire:Camo Pants, Black Tank Top, Combat Boots
Weapons:Two Pistols, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Ronni

When Ronni nuzzled up to him RJ wrapped his arms around her, he let his hands run up and down her back gently. "I love you too Ronni" ,RJ stated in response. He loved the feeling of holding Ronni in his arms and just laying in his bed cuddling with her there was nothing in the world like it in his opinion. RJ cuddled himself into Ronni as much as he could so that he could be as close to her as possible.

vn2x77.jpg

Name: Veronica Harris
Nickname: Ronni
Attire: White cami tank, dark blue skinny jeans, black boots.
Weapons: None
Tagging: RJ

Ronni smiled as she took in the warmth of RJ's arms. It was nice to be held by someone who genuinely loved her, by someone who cared. She didn't think she'd ever find someone like RJ, not in a million years. And most certainly not in Miami. Looking into his eyes, she just felt so grateful to have him and she knew she'd never take him for granted. She loved him too much and she hoped he'd always know that.

104p0uq.jpg

RJ closed his eyes as they laid there he wanted to relax a bit before they went to look through the crates later that night. He didn't think too much about that though he was completely focused on Ronni and the fact that they were laying together in a safe place where they could just relax.

vn2x77.jpg

As Ronni laid there snuggled within RJ's embraced, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She liked the way RJ smelled. His unique scent that was all him. It made her smile and feel warm inside. Nuzzling closer to him, she wrapped her arms about him, wanting to hug him close as well.

104p0uq.jpg

RJ let out a sigh of content as Ronni snuggled closer to him, he loved every bit of this woman and it was nice to finally have someone to hold and know that she was his and he was hers. The man had never really experienced love along with some of the other feelings Ronni gave him but he could definitely get used to it.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni smiled and nuzzled deeply in RJ's embrace. Laying quietly for several moments, she quietly asked him, "RJ? What was it like... I mean... growing up here." She hugged him tighter. "I can't imagine some of the things you've seen, have been through." She kissed him a little. "Tell me about it a little?"

104p0uq.jpg

When Ronni asked him what it was like growing up in Miami he sighed, "It was tough I watched my mother get shot right before my eyes then a couple of crazies dragged her off and only god knows what they did to her after that, I was ten when that happened to be honest if Jack hadn't found me crying on the beach I probably wouldn't survive here, he taught me pretty much everything I know except for what my mom taught me and what she knew my father had taught her or so I was told, I never met my father but when I was younger I always wished he was there now I don't care if he's dead or alive" ,RJ began. "Growing up here was tough I had to stay hidden and move while the crazies weren't around to grab me I've pretty much been working my whole life, working to stay alive and safe....hidden from the rest of Miami except for a select few people I trust".

A few tears fell from RJ's eyes as he remembered his mother, the woman had worked so hard to keep him safe and when she died she had died protecting him and to this day he blamed himself for her death. If he hadn't been running around the beach after curfew then his mother would've never had to look for him and she would still be here with him.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni felt herself get a bit choked up as RJ spoke of his past, telling her how his mother had died to protect him... and was killed in front of him no less. She could relate to losing a parent. She'd lost her own a couple years back in a car accident. Though, she'd been fortunate enough not to witness the event. Honestly, she didn't know how she'd have dealt with things if she'd had. She hugged RJ just then. She had no idea how he'd managed the loss. To witness something so brutal... She was glad that Jack had found him. It made her respect the man even more that he'd helped RJ like he did. Suddenly, she noticed RJ's tears and she hugged him tighter still.

"Shh..." Ronni whispered. "I love you, RJ. You don't have to say anymore, but know that I deeply admire you." She hugged him and let her hands begin to caress his back. "I admire you for having the strength and courage to forge on when others wouldn't have. You're a survivor, RJ. A fighter." She smiled at him. "No doubt you've helped others out there and..." her voice trailed. "And... you've helped me." She kissed his lips and smiled at him once more. "Always remember that, RJ. Everything you learned... it helped bring us together."

104p0uq.jpg

RJ listened as Ronni spoke he let his tears fall freely as she did, he felt comfortable enough to cry in front of Ronni knowing she wouldn't judge him or make fun of him. "I'm glad Jack brought you back here I can't say it enough you've changed my outlook on so many things, before you came here I didn't believe in love I thought it didn't exist at least not in this hell hole but meeting you and being here with you now, you made me a believer" ,he told her smiling through the tears. "I promise that I will protect you and help you for as long as I live no matter what you've always got me".

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni just caressed RJ's back gently and tenderly, lavishing him with affection as he cried. It touched her so deeply that he wasn't afraid to let go in front of her, that he could let her in past the walls and barriers. She nodded as he spoke, understanding why he'd thought as he had. In some ways, she could see his perspective. She hadn't thought she could fully trust again given what she'd been through with her ex. He'd been abusive, manipulative, so many ugly things. And when she'd thought she'd gotten away from him, he came back... only with a vengeance and a means to destroy her spirit once and for all. Not only had he frightened her by stalking her for several days, but he violated her body. Then, the walk free? It made no sense and never would and she swore she'd never trust again after that. Yet a week later... here she was with RJ. And she knew it was right and she trusted him with all of her heart and soul.

"And just as I have you, RJ... you have me," Ronni said. "I know I'm not a fighter like Ace, but..." her voice trailed. "But I love you and will always stand by you and do what I can for you." She nuzzled close to him as she stroked his back. "And for what good it does, I will always defend you however I can." Smiling, she leaned toward RJ and gently placed her lips against his.

104p0uq.jpg

RJ stayed silent as Ronni spoke she truly was a wonderful woman and he was so happy she was with him and wanted him just as much as he wanted her. Ronni's words touched RJ and made him smile and hold her even tighter he had finally found someone to share everything with all of his fears and memories and Ronni could do the same with him. When she pressed her lips to his he immediately deepened the kiss wanting to feel that fire he felt back at the springs that only Ronni could ignite within him.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni felt RJ's hold on her tighten and it made her smile. She loved being held by him and she loved that they could share things with each other like they were in that moment. Never had she ever felt so comfortable with someone. Though when he deepened the kiss she'd given him, she felt her tummy start to flutter and a fire begin to burn deeply at her core. It was a fire only he could ignite as well as satisfy. Gasping a little, she held onto him more tightly, her lips parting for him, her body arching. "RJ..." she whispered against his lips as she felt her entire body react to his.

104p0uq.jpg

As they kissed RJs body reacted to Ronni's as well his heart began to beat faster and his breathing became heavy, he adored this woman and she did things for him no one else could. When she whispered his name against his lips he smiled into the kiss, "Yes Ronni"? He asked quietly before kissing her again, he slid his tongue gently over her bottom lip before nibbling at it softly. He then broke the kiss so that she could answer him.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni blushed as RJ kissed her, her body reacting even more. He was stirring things up within her, arousing her and all with a simple kiss. "RJ... I..." She was a bit embarrassed at how quickly her body was reacting, but she couldn't help it. He felt so good and she loved him so much. As his lips explored hers, she could feel her sex beginning to ache as her skin began to heat up. When he suddenly broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, she whimpered in protest, her body arching toward him in want and need. "I'm aroused, RJ," she admitted, her cheeks red as she told him the truth.

104p0uq.jpg

RJ smiled when Ronni answered him he could tell she was embarrassed by it, "Ronni it's ok to feel this way with me there's nothing to be embarrassed about I promise what ever happens between us while we're alone stays with us" ,he told her. He leaned in to kiss her then slowly got on top of her careful not to put his weight down. He looked down into her eyes and smiled, "What we do together is special and should be ours and only ours Ronni" ,he told her right before leaning down to kiss her softly.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni looked into RJ's eyes as she listened to him intently. She then gave him a nod and blushed a bit as he shifted his body on top of her own. He was right and she knew it. The things they did with each other, said to each other... all of it was indeed special and for them alone. It didn't matter what anyone else thought about it. They loved each other and that was all that mattered. Just then he leaned down to kiss her and she felt her heart begin to pound. She was so very aware the weight of his body on top of her own, the way he felt on top her body. All of it. It was wonderfully welcome and served to make her desire him all the more. She felt her legs fall open on either side of him and she brought her arms up so she could caress the bare skin of his back. How she loved this man and everything about him. And the more he kissed her, the more she wanted him.

104p0uq.jpg

RJ loved the feel of Ronni's hands caressing his back every thing with her felt so passionate and loving. He continued to kiss her as he let one of his hands run up her thigh, his lips moved from hers and made their way down her neck kissing her soft skin. "You're so beautiful Ronni" ,RJ said softly into her ear. He looked into her eyes again and brought his hand up to caress the side of her face gently.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni shivered a little as RJ caressed her, his touches so gentle. Yet she could sense the fire burning behind it all, that intensity only meant for her. It made her smile and feel so very wanted. She sighed a little as a tiny gasp escaped her lips. The way his kissed her just made her feel so alive with passion and desire for him. Looking back into his eyes, her own filled with love, "So are you, RJ." She reached up to touch him back, her fingers tracing along his cheekbone. "So are you."

104p0uq.jpg

RJ smiled again at Ronni's words she made him feel so special and when he looked into her eyes he felt as if the world had stopped around them and they had all the time they wanted or needed. "I love you so much Ronni and I want to be with you forever until my last breath" ,RJ told her as she touched his face.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni's eyes suddenly welled with tears and she smiled. She truly had found her soul mate, her other half. And what a hell to have found such a person. But she'd never complain. Not ever. She knew she was lucky that fate had decided to smile upon her, to grant her such a wonderful gift by giving her RJ as it had. And she'd treasure it always until the day her life was taken away. Smiling, she couldn't help but kiss him, her body arching up to meet his as if begging for more contact. As she touched him, she whimpered softly, her breaths coming harder as her heart began to pound.

104p0uq.jpg

When Ronni kissed him he sighed with content and kissed her back deeply, he could feel her body arching up to meet his. The soft whimpers that escaped her lips made RJ's heart pound within his chest. He had never in his life met someone so desirable, so wonderful, and so perfect for him. After a few moments RJ broke the kiss, "Do you want to do more of what we did back at the springs? Only this time I'll be on top" ,he asked. RJ didn't want to just assume she wanted it given what she had been through.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni looked up into RJ's eyes, her body heating up from the kissing and closeness they were sharing together. Biting down on her lip, she could feel her sex throbbing in need and want of him and when he asked her if she wanted more, she blushed and nodded, her eyes looking away from him for a moment before looking back. She knew he was trying to go slowly with her and she could tell he was trying to make her comfortable, something she appreciated. It also made her want to give him more of herself and made the trust she had in him grow deeper, stronger. Arching into him again, she let out a soft mewling whimper. "Yes, RJ... I need you."

104p0uq.jpg

When Ronni whimpered into his ear RJ kissed her neck before slowly removing her pants and underwear. He looked into her eyes as he ran his fingers over her swollen clit then he slid one of his fingers inside of her as he undid his pants. RJ had already been aroused and it wasn't hard to tell he had wanted her just as much as she wanted him. "Does this feel good? What I'm doing with my hand, if you want I can use my mouth for a little bit before we have sex" ,he suggested biting his bottom lip. RJ wanted to taste her and give her something special something he had never given anyone before. "It'll be my first time doing something like that" ,he admitted with a shy smile.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni groaned as RJ touched her clit. It was swollen and wet and begging for more. "Yes... it feels good..." she gasped as he teased it gently. When he asked her if she'd like for him to taste her, admitting she'd be his first that way, she looked into his eyes and smiled. "Yes, RJ... yes..." Again she groaned. "I'm yours, RJ... taste me, please," she begged. "I'm glad I'm your first and only..." And she was. It made her feel special, like a princess and worthy treasure. Never had she felt so cherished as she did when she was with him.

104p0uq.jpg

When Ronni responded to his question he smiled and looked back into her eyes right before kissing her lips softly his hand still going to work on her clit. He kissed her all the way down her body before he made his way down to her clit, he let his tongue move over it gently a few times before he began to fully eat her out. She tasted amazing just as RJ had expected and he knew he would enjoy doing this when ever Ronni wanted him to. He looked up to see if Ronni was enjoying herself wanting to please her in every way possible.

Back
Top Bottom