Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RJ's and BlackJack's House

vn2x77.jpg

Name: Veronica Harris
Nickname: Ronni
Attire: White cami tank, dark blue skinny jeans, black boots.
Weapons: None
Tagging: RJ, Ace

Ronni nodded and shook her head. "Ok. My turn. So." She looked at both RJ and Ace. "RJ, please give me your sevens?" she asked. Her face was bright and glowing and her lips still quirked up in a smile.

104p0uq.jpg

Name:Robert James Plissken
Nickname:RJ, Plissken
Attire:Camo Pants, Black Tank Top, Combat Boots
Weapons:Two Pistols, Two knives attached to belt
Tagging:Ronni, Ace

f4npea.jpg

Name:Anabelle Reyes
Nickname:Ace
Attire:Blue Jeans, White Tank Top, Work boots
Weapons:35mm in holster on belt, knife strapped to her leg
Tagging:RJ, Ronni

"All of my sevens"? RJ asked curiously. "What you got a dick in your ear she said GIVE HER YOUR SEVENS meaning all of them" ,Ace stated sarcastically. "Shut it Ace" ,RJ snapped back. He smiled then collected the spades from his hand and gave them to Ronni, "Here you go hun" ,he said sweetly as he passed them to her.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni couldn't help but laugh as RJ handed her the cards allowing her to lay down more matches. Giggling more, she then asked, "All right, now all your sixes?" Her cheeks going red, she wondered if she'd be lucky again or told to 'go fish'.

104p0uq.jpg

f4npea.jpg

When Ronni asked for RJ's sixes he looked through his hand then sighed, "Go fish babe" ,he stated. Ace smirked when RJ called Ronni babe she thought it was the cutest thing ever. "RJ give her a six I know you have one" ,Ace teased. "No I don't I'm not Jack I don't cheat while playing cards" ,RJ said in response. "OOOOH I'm gonna tell Jack you were calling him a cheater, he's gonna kick your ass Plissken" ,Ace taunted. "No he won't" ,RJ said simply before looking at his cards again.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni blushed and picked up her card. She couldn't help but giggle as RJ and Ace went at it once again. The two just made her laugh and made everything light. "And if he did," Ronni then interjected softly. "He'd have to answer to me." She bit down on her lip just then, her statement probably the boldest thing she'd said since being thrown into Miami. And though she'd been joking, there was still truth behind what she'd said. However, she knew Jack would never do anything to RJ to hurt him. Looking up at both, she smiled and giggled a bit more.

104p0uq.jpg

f4npea.jpg

RJ smiled when Ronni said Jack would have to answer to her if he kicked RJ's ass, "Ooooh I like that you're a fighter huh? Feisty" ,Ace stated right before making a sound like a cats meow and holding her hand up like claws. She let out a laugh to let Ronni know she was playing around. "You're so stupid Ace" ,RJ taunted. "Shut up I'm trying to play around" ,Ace said back sticking her tongue out. "Who's turn is it anyway"? She asked losing track of the game for a moment.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni blushed and looked down at her lap, going quiet. She wished she was more of a fighter, god knew she tried to be... though, for RJ she'd try harder than she had when it had come to herself with her ex. She'd failed so miserably there. The proof was all over her thighs. Just then she felt her eyes prick with tears. Clutching her middle with her arms, she looked up. "E-excuse m-me a m-minute," she said softly. "I-I'll be r-right b-back." At that, she got up. She needed a minute as memories began to flood her mind, the horrors of 'before'. She needed to excuse herself before she cried in front of Ace.

104p0uq.jpg

f4npea.jpg

When Ronni got up and left Ace fell quiet she didn't mean to offend the girl and she felt bad knowing Ronni was upset Ace could see it in her face. "Good job Ace you just have a way of saying the wrong things" ,RJ snapped. Ace didn't say anything back she just looked at RJ and stood up from her chair and stormed out of the house feeling bad that she had upset Ronni. When Ace got outside she took a seat by the fire pit and put her head down.

RJ got up and followed Ronni, when he found her he placed his hand gently on her shoulder, "Are you ok? Sorry about Ace she has a knack for saying things that upset people" ,he told her.

vn2x77.jpg

Tagging: RJ

The moment she was alone, Ronni covered her face and let go, letting her tears spill as her body shook as she cried. She knew Ace hadn't meant to say anything to trigger the memories. It wasn't her fault and she was hardly angry or upset with her. But she had to leave the room for a moment. She didn't want her new friend to see her upset or crying. Just then, she felt warm hands touch her shoulders. RJ.

Ronni turned around and saw RJ standing behind her and she turned to face him. "I'm sorry," she said through her sniffles. "I didn't mean to make a scene, I..." her voice trailed and she wiped at her eyes. "I hope I didn't upset Ace," she said. At that, she moved to lean against RJ, resting her head against his shoulder. "Ace didn't mean to say anything wrong. I know that. Don't be mad at her..." she pleaded. "Just... I tried to fight off my ex and..." again her voice trailed. "Just don't be mad at her. She doesn't know my story... she doesn't know."

104p0uq.jpg

f4npea.jpg

"Ok I won't be mad at her but she does say stupid shit all the time" ,RJ stated. He held Ronni close as she cried, "Besides she's probably gonna avoid everyone until Jack gets home now, I kinda yelled at her so she ran off outside" ,RJ kissed Ronni's forehead. "But don't feel bad for her she needs to learn not to be so damn obnoxious".

Ace sat in the chair and restarted the fire so she had something to do while sitting alone, she was tempted to just leave altogether but she knew it would probably cause an argument between Jack and RJ and she didn't want that.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni felt terribly that RJ had yelled at Ace. She wasn't upset with her at all and planned on making sure she knew as much as soon as she regained her composure. Though she was starting to heal thanks to RJ, her wounds were indeed still fresh. But that didn't mean Ace or anyone else had to suffer as a result of it. "Well, I'm going to make sure she knows I'm not mad at her," she said softly. "It's not her fault." She hugged him tightly, glad that he was there with her in that moment. "I don't want her feeling badly on my account."

104p0uq.jpg

f4npea.jpg

"Ronni you don't have to apologize to her you did nothing wrong" ,RJ said in response to her statement. He was pretty angry at Ace even if he didn't want to admit it. "She'll be fine trust me she just wants attention and when Jack gets back that's exactly what she'll get". RJ knew Ronni was just trying to be nice but he didn't see a reason why she should apologize to Ace at all.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni just took a deep breath and slowly let it out as she tried to slow her tears. Finally, she felt the memories slipping away the longer RJ held her and eventually they were gone. At least for the moment. Looking into RJ's eyes, she gave him a smile. "Thanks, I feel better now," she said softly. Gently, she touched his face. "Though really, you shouldn't be angry with Ace. She didn't do anything on purpose." She leaned toward him and gave him a soft and gentle kiss on his lips.

104p0uq.jpg

"Alright for you I won't be mad at her as long as you're ok now" ,RJ said in response. He gave Ronni a smile to tell her he was sincere before giving her a hug and kissing her on the cheek. "If you want to talk to her then feel free but I'd give her a little time she's probably upset and she doesn't talk to anyone but Jack when she gets in her moods" ,RJ told her.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni covered her face with her hands. She felt terribly, like she'd broken up a family or worse. "I... I'm going to have to tell everyone..." she said, her body starting to tremble a bit. "I have no choice." She paused a moment as she focused on her breathing. "I need to let them know even if I don't want to. It's not fair to them... otherwise this sort of thing will just keep happening." She moved to hug RJ again and she let out a tiny sigh. "I have to tell them."

104p0uq.jpg

Weapons:Two Pistols, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Ronni

"No Ronni you don't have to tell anyone until you're ready" ,he stated. "Listen she'll be fine Ace gets upset but as soon as Jack talks to her she's ok and back to normal". RJ didn't want Ronni to have to tell anyone anything she didn't want to, what happened to her was traumatic and she had every right to want to keep it to herself.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni just nodded reluctantly as RJ held her and comforted her. She still felt terribly as she hadn't meant to place Ace in a mood nor ruin the afternoon because something had triggered a memory. She just hoped that after Jack and Tessa returned and Jack was able to talk to Ace that no one would hate her and that they'd understand. Somehow. She knew RJ would support her, of course. But she didn't want to compromise him either. "I suppose," she said softly. "Still... I don't want to hurt anyone needlessly." She hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry I ruined our game and afternoon." She pulled away and looked into RJ's eyes. "Forgive me?" she asked him, smiling a little as she reached a hand up to gently touch his face.

104p0uq.jpg

"I've told you that you have nothing to apologize for and I guess I did over react with Ace a bit so I'm sorry for ruining the afternoon I shouldn't have yelled" ,he said in response as he held her close. "And you didn't hurt anyone I was the one who acted like a jerk and sent her running so don't blame yourself, blame me for that". RJ gave her a comforting smile to try and help comfort her as he held her.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni nodded again and smiled at RJ. She'd take him at his word. She just hoped she'd get the chance later on to make things right again with Ace. She liked the woman and wanted her to know that. "And I don't blame you for anything," she said softly. "You were just protecting me. I know that." Leaning toward him, she gave him a kiss on the cheek. Her hand that had been touching his face made its way toward his hair so that she could play with it a little.

104p0uq.jpg

"Yeah I was I don't want to see you hurt I love you too much" ,RJ stated. He truly did love her even if they had only just gotten together he had knew from the moment he first met her that he loved her. "How about we play another game later when Jack and Tessa get home and after Jack talks to Ace, that way we can all relax and have fun all of us together" ,RJ suggested he hoped his idea would work.

vn2x77.jpg

Looking into RJ's eyes, Ronni nodded and then smiled. "All right," she said. "That sounds good." Her voice was soft. "You know her better than I do and I trust you," she added. "And that sounds like it'll be fun once they're back too." She nuzzled him a little. "How about we lay down for a bit then. I could use a little rest."

104p0uq.jpg

When Ronni mentioned that she wanted to lay down to rest RJ nodded, "Alright let's go into my room and lay down I'd like to hold you for a little while that sounds wonderful" ,he stated sincerely. He kissed her on the forehead and smiled before leading the way to his room.

vn2x77.jpg

As RJ led the way to his room, Ronni followed, her hand seeking his. The idea of him holding her in his arms for a while seemed perfect and was just what she needed. So, she was glad when he smiled at her and agreed. Smiling, she could already imagine his strong arms about her body and how wonderful it would feel to be wrapped up within them.

104p0uq.jpg

RJ took Ronni's hand as they walked to his room, when they got there he pulled the covers down then took his shirt off. It was out of habit that he took his shirt off and he just didn't feel comfortable laying in bed with one on. He laid down in his bed then looked at Ronni, he opened his arms and smiled, "Come here beautiful let me hold you" ,he stated. His eyes met hers and he continued to smile happy that Ronni was with him and that he got to be close to her.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni smiled and admired RJ a little before walking over to him. He had such a gorgeous body and she could stare at him for hours. Blushing a little, she finally walked over to him, eager to feel his arms wrap around her. She longed to feel their warmth, their strength. As she nuzzled him, she whispered, "Love you, RJ."

Back
Top Bottom