Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RJ's and BlackJack's House

2w1td7d.jpg

Name: Tessa Crawford
Nickname: Tess
Attire: Pink shortsleeve top, bottle green cargo capris, wedged espadrilles.
Weapons: Revolver
Tagging: Blackjack, Ace

Tessa nodded and smiled, giving Jack's back a gentle caress before going to sit down next to Ace. When Ace asked about what everyone wanted to do for the rest of the day, she found herself wondering the same thing. Just what did one do in Miami prison? The place was dangerous outside of Jack's and RJ's little hidden corner, but she knew that she couldn't stay tucked away forever even if the thought appealed. It just wasn't practical nor fair. "Well," Tessa said. "You guys could teach me how to use the revolver. I have no idea how to use it." She gave them both a smile. "Might be a good adrenaline rush for you both and allow you to teach me something all in one, yes?" she giggled.

2gu9ugk.jpg

Name:Jack Ryan
Nickname:Blackjack
Attire:Camo Pants, Black sleeveless T-Shirt, Combat Boots
Weapons:Shotgun, Pistol, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Tessa, Ace

f4npea.jpg

Name:Anabelle Reyes
Nickname:Ace
Attire:Blue Jeans, White Tank Top, Work boots
Weapons:35mm in holster on belt, knife strapped to her leg
Tagging:Jack, Tessa

When Tessa mentioned them teaching her how to use the revolver both Ace and Jack smiled, "That's a great idea" ,Jack said in response. "We can set up some targets around here and see if you can hit them" ,he continued. "Yeah and don't let Jack use the gun cuz' he'll try and show off with all his fancy shit" ,Ace stated jokingly. After a little while Jack took the food off of the fire and put it onto plates, "Let's eat up then we can go teach you how to shoot a gun" ,Jack stated right before taking a bite of his food.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa smiled. She was both glad and excited to learn how to use the revolver since she knew it would probably come in handy down the line. It also made her happy that Jack seemed eager to teach her as well. Tilting her head, she had to wonder what some of his fancy shooting looked like that Ace mentioned. She had no doubt she'd soon find out. "Excellent," she said before getting ready to eat.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

After Jack finished eating he took a sip from his cup of water then lit a cigarette while he waited for Ace and Tessa to finish. He was more then happy to show Tessa how to shoot a gun and he was sure Ace didn't mind teaching her either. "Maybe we'll let Jack show us some stuff after we teach you how to shoot, even I can admit it's pretty impressive and slightly intimidating" ,Ace stated smiling. When she was done with her food she sat back and relaxed for a moment to let her food digest a bit.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa finished up her food and drink and sat back for a moment. "Oh, I know he's both of those things with a gun. I saw first hand last night," she said with a proud smile. "He didn't miss the mark at all with those crazies." She looked over at Jack and gave him a smile that was meant just for him. Finally, standing up, Tessa collected the plates. "Should probably wash these first before we go shooting though. Ronni showed me where everything is."

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

When Tessa gathered the plates Ace stood up, "I'll come help you, Jack set up the targets and NO SHOOTING THEM YET you gotta wait for Tessa to come out and shoot them" ,Ace stated giving Jack a serious look. Jack just smiled when Tessa mentioned the crazies, "I learned to shoot before I got sent here I just honed my skills once in this prison, I can take out at least ten targets within a matter of seconds" ,he stated. "Oh stop bragging Jack" ,Ace said in response jokingly. Jack noticed the smile Tessa gave him and knew it was for him and him alone.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa giggled as Jack talked it up about how he knew how to shoot before being sent to Miami. She smiled and shook her head a little. Looking over at Ace, she gave the woman a nod. "Thanks, that would be great. Then I can get to learning faster. Hopefully I'll be a quick learner," she said with a blush. "Goodness knows I've got a lot to learn."

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

"You'll learn in no time especially with Jack teaching you he's one of the best in my opinion" ,Ace told Tessa. "Come on let's get these dishes done so we can come back out here and shoot some stuff". Jack got up after a few moments and gathered all the tin cans that they had in a pile by the house and set them up in various places around the yard some up high and some down low, he wanted Tessa to be able to shoot any kind of target he was even planning on throwing some of the cans in the air and having her try and shoot them. After Jack finished setting up the targets he went to his car and unloaded everything then brought it into the house before going back outside, waiting for Tessa and Ace to finish up.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa followed Ace inside to help out with the dishes. She was fairly excited to learn how to shoot and defend herself somewhat. She knew she had Jack to protect her along with her other new friends. But she wanted to be able to cover them in return should the need arise. Not to mention, who knew if she'd ever have to defend herself if something happened. She shivered at the thought, but she was in Miami now... anything was possible and she had to be ready for it. Once she and Ace were done, she was raring and ready to go.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

As soon as her and Tessa finished Ace looked at her, "Are you ready"? She asked smiling. "Jack probably has everything all set up I noticed him come in and put his stuff away and grab a box of bullets so I think he has everything set up" ,she stated. Ace motioned for Tessa to follow her outside to where Jack was. "Put your gun away cowboy she's learning how to shoot a revolver not your pistol" ,Ace stated jokingly. Jack looked up at the sound of Ace's voice, "I know Ace she's not only learning how to shoot though I wanna teach her how to throw a knife too" ,he stated. "If she gets the hang of shooting tonight that is".

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa blushed a little as Jack and Ace playfully bantered. Giggling she geared herself up for what she was about to learn. She wasn't quite sure what to expect given she'd never used a weapon of any sort before in her life. But it was now or never and now that her life had changed so drastically being thrown into Miami... she knew it better sooner than later. "Well, we'll see how I do," she said softly. She was a bit nervous as to how she'd do and she hoped she didn't do anything to embarrass herself. Especially in front of Jack.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

"Don't worry you'll do fine Tessa and neither me or Jack will make fun of you if you mess up everyone messes up when they're learning" ,Ace told her reassuringly noticing she was a bit nervous. "Alright Tessa I've set up targets there, there, there, and there" Jack stated pointing to different areas in the yard. Jack walked up behind Tessa and placed the revolver in her hand properly, "For now I want you to hold it with both hands to keep it steady, keep it away from your face, focus on your target, aim then squeeze the trigger alright"? He stated, his body was close to hers as he did his best to guide her through things step by step.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa was grateful that both Ace and Jack were showing such patience and going out of their way to reassure her. It meant a lot whether they realized that or not. As Jack stood behind her to help her get her grip right on the revolver, she found it a bit difficult to concentrate at first. He was close and it was nice. But she had to get her head in the game. She had plenty of time for such things later. Taking a deep breath, she let out a slow exhale, her cheeks turning a bit pink as she tried to gain her focus. Placing her concentration on the task at hand, she tried her best to do as instructed. Finally she squeezed... and miracle of miracles she hit the first target.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

Ace squealed and jump with happiness when Tessa hit the first target perfectly, "See Jack's a good teacher and you're definitely gonna be a good shooter" ,Ace stated happily. Jack smiled and kissed Tessa on the cheek, "Alright now I'm gonna back away and let you shoot the targets by yourself and I'll make you a deal if you hit at least four more without missing them I'll put on a show and later give you something real nice" ,Jack stated with a smirk on his face. He backed away and stood next to Ace and waited for Tessa to fire.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa smiled and blushed a bit. Biting down on her lip, she wondered if it was just beginner's luck or the fact that Jack had been so close as to why she'd been fortunate enough to hit the target the first time she tried. When Jack backed away and Ace looked at her with such proud confidence, she felt her tummy suddenly do a flip-flop. Swallowing, she wasn't sure if she could do it. She felt nervous. She didn't want to let them down. Biting down even harder on her lip, she sucked in a sharp breath and aimed. She hit the first target, missed, hit, hit, missed, hit. Just then, she exhaled the rest of her breath and felt like she was going to collapse. She hadn't realized just how much concentration it had taken her to do what she'd just done and she wondered if it would ever come naturally. As she lowered the revolver, she suddenly realized she'd hit the four targets Jack had wanted her to hit and it dawned on her... and then she couldn't help but smile. "I... I did it..."

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

Jack and Ace watched as Tessa shot the gun and when she hit the four targets they both smiled and looked at each other then back to her. "Seems like you're a natural at this, we can do some more advanced stuff tomorrow morning if you want" ,Ace suggested. Jack nodded his head in agreement, "Yeah we can do that if you're up for it Tessa" ,he stated. "Now Jack I believe you promised this young lady a show if she could hit all the targets" ,Ace said giving Tessa a wink. "I believe I did and if she still wants me to I'll do it" ,Jack said with a smile.

2w1td7d.jpg

"A natural?" Tessa squeaked. It had taken her heaps of concentration to manage what she'd just done, but she was glad to hear the compliments nonetheless. It was encouraging and gave her hope that she'd improve. Smiling at Ace, she gave the woman a nod. "He did promise!" She then turned to Jack and ran over to him after setting the revolver down. "And yes! I most certainly do want the show!" She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Please?" she asked while batting her eyelashes.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

Jack smiled when Tessa batted her eyelashes at him, "Alright I'll do it" ,Jack stated. He walked over and picked up the revolver, Ace looked at him and smirked, "You can only use six bullets to hit the rest of the targets" ,she stated. Jack looked around and noticed there were still eight targets to hit, he then looked back at Ace, "You like challenging me huh"? Ace just smiled, "Of course I do" ,she stated in response.

He walked over to the area with the targets in it then took a deep breath before spinning the gun on his finger. He shot two of the targets that were further apart from each other before shooting another two. he spun the gun again before shooting his last two bullets, the last two both hit two targets. Jack turned and looked at Ace and Tessa, "That trick comes in handy when dealing with a group of crazies or if you're low on ammo, I like to call it two birds one bullet".

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa watched with bated breath as Jack did his show with the revolver and the targets. She wasn't sure how he was going to manage eight targets with only six bullets. But when he managed to hit them all, she couldn't help but smile and clap. "Impressive!" she shouted. "That settles it. Wherever you go, I go." She giggled and gave him a wink. "You don't mind that now, do you, Jack?"

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

Name:Robert James Plissken
Nickname:RJ, Plissken
Attire:Camo Pants, Black Tank Top, Combat Boots
Weapons:Two Pistols, Two knives attached to belt
Tagging:Ronni, Jack, Ace, Tessa

When Tessa said she went where he went he smiled, "Of course it's alright with me I'd actually prefer it" ,he stated before leaning in to kiss her. Ace looked at the two and smiled a bit happy that they had found each other, when Jack broke the kiss he put his arm around Tessa and pulled her close to him right before he handed the revolver back to her.

As RJ walked up toward the house he looked towards Jack and Tessa then looked at Ronni, "Looks like they're getting comfortable with each other" ,he stated with a small smile. "JACK DID YOU MAKE FOOD"?! RJ yelled up to get his attention. Jack turned around and looked toward Ronni and RJ. "Yeah it just needs a quick reheating but it all still in the pans and stuff" ,Jack said in response.

When they got all the way to the house RJ put the food back on the fire for a little bit to heat it up before making himself and Ronni a plate.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tagging: Blackjack, Ace, RJ, Ronni

vn2x77.jpg

Name: Veronica Harris
Nickname: Ronni
Attire: White cami tank, dark blue skinny jeans, black boots.
Weapons: None
Tagging: RJ, Blackjack, Tessa, Ace

Tessa smiled and took the revolver back from Jack as he handed it over to her once again. Suddenly, she heard RJ shouting and she let out a gasp and giggle. She then looked over at Ace. "Guess RJ and Ronni will be joining us now."

Ronni looked at RJ and nodded after she noticed Jack and Tessa standing close to one another, their arms about the other. "It would seem so," she said with a smile. "I'm happy about that actually." She'd been hoping since they'd all played Old Maid the night before that the two would eventually get together, so it warmed her seeing them close and happy. Nearby, she caught sight of the other woman. Ace. Once she and RJ got their food together for cooking, she bit down on her lip and went to go introduce herself to the woman. "H-hi. I... I'm R-ronni. I'm T-tessa's friend," she began. "N-nice to meet you."

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

Name:Robert James Plissken
Nickname:RJ, Plissken
Attire:Camo Pants, Black Tank Top, Combat Boots
Weapons:Two Pistols, Two knives attached to belt
Tagging:Ronni, Jack, Ace, Tessa

Ace smiled when the woman introduced herself, "Hi Ronni I'm Ace" ,she stated. She could hear the nervousness in her voice Ace gave her a friendly smile, "You don't have to be nervous around me I don't bite not hard anyway" ,she whispered letting out a small laugh letting the girl know she was joking around with her.

RJ looked over Tessa and Jack again then to Ace and Ronni he had to admit he liked that everyone was getting along, he was also glad him and Ace were being civil for the moment.

When Jack noticed RJ and Ronni get settled down he looked at Tessa, "So how do you like our simple little life within Miami prison"? He asked quietly while everyone else was occupied. His arm still around her, Jack liked just being close to the woman.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni smiled as Ace introduced herself. She was still a bit nervous and jumpy, but she felt a bit better once she spoke and tried to make her laugh. It definitely helped ease her fears and make her relax a bit, which she sorely needed. "Thanks. And s-sorry if I-I'm jumpy. E-everything m-makes me j-jumpy," she giggled softly. "I-I'm getting better though." She gave the woman a warm smile and then glanced over at RJ.

Tessa nuzzled up next to Jack, liking how it felt to have his arm about her. "Might sound funny, but I rather like it," she said. "A day ago, I was terrified to be here and now I don't mind so much. I'm still afraid. But with you, I know I'll be all right." She gave him a smile and a tiny kiss before resting her head against his shoulder.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

"Oh don't worry about being jumpy I was too at first, this place can be scary but if you find the right people you can be protected" ,Ace said in response to Ronni. She knew how the girl must feel she seemed so innocent and undeserving to be in there. Ace noticed RJ look at Ronni and it made her smile a bit, "He really likes you and while I can't say me and him are the best of friends I can tell you he's a great guy".

Jack smiled after Tessa replied to his question, "I'm glad you like it here and I know you're still afraid but that's normal in Miami if you're not afraid then you must be crazy" ,Jack said in response. When Tessa rested her head on his shoulder he leaned more into her, "So when do you make the fact that I gave up back at the springs worth my while"? Jack asked jokingly.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni smiled. She was glad that Ace was so understanding and that deep down she seemed to have respect for RJ. That meant a lot to her given how deeply she cared for him, that she loved him. "H-he is," she softly, her cheeks going red. She wrapped her arms about her middle. "Th-the greatest g-guy I know." At that she gave her a tiny wave and walked back over to RJ so that she could sit down next to him. Smiling at him she said for only him to hear, "She seems nice." She then reached for his hand.

Tessa blushed and giggled. "Oh Jack!" she shouted, playfully giving him a slap to the arm. "Don't worry, you'll get your reward soon enough." She laughed harder, covering her mouth as she did. "And I promise, you'll like every little bit of it," she added as she ran a finger along his chest teasingly.

Back
Top Bottom