Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RJ's and BlackJack's House

2gu9ugk.jpg

Name:Jack Ryan
Nickname:Blackjack
Attire:Camo Pants, Black sleeveless T-Shirt, Combat Boots
Weapons:Shotgun, Pistol, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Tessa, Ace, RJ, Ronni

f4npea.jpg

Name:Anabelle Reyes
Nickname:Ace
Attire:Blue Jeans, White Tank Top, Work boots
Weapons:35mm in holster on belt, Two knives
Tagging:Jack, Tessa, Ronni, RJ

104p0uq.jpg

Name:Robert James Plissken
Nickname:RJ, Plissken
Attire:Camo Pants, Black Tank Top, Combat Boots
Weapons:Two Pistols, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Ronni, Jack, Tessa, Ace

(June 14, 2038; Early Evening)
RJ and Jack smiled as well as Ace, "You guys are great" ,RJ stated as he gave Ronni a hug. "Yeah you definitely fit right in here" ,Ace stated after. Jack leaned in and whispered into Tessa's ear so that only she could hear him, "I am definitely gonna make this worth your while later" ,he said. When Jack pulled away he gave Tessa a wink then picked up some more stuff and carried it into the house. When that trip was done and everything was inside RJ made his way back over to the crate to unpack some more of it.

"Alright we also got some razors and shaving cream, some toothbrushes and tooth paste, towels, snacks all kinds of snacks like cookies and chips very nice, bags of rice awesome, oatmeal, and finally a shit ton of canned goods there's got to be hundreds of fucking cans here that's great but it is gonna take us a bit to put away, when we're done we are definitely making a fire and cooking some of this food" ,RJ stated. Jack, RJ and Ace began to bring the rest of the stuff in the house after it was emptied out of the crates. After about an hour they were finally finished, the three sat down for a moment, "So what should we have for dinner tonight guys?" ,Jack asked everyone.

2w1td7d.jpg

Name: Tessa Crawford
Nickname: Tess
Attire: Oversized t-shirt, wedged espadrilles.
Weapons: Revolver
Tagging: Blackjack, Ace, Ronni, RJ

vn2x77.jpg

Name: Veronica Harris
Nickname: Ronni
Attire: Oversized t-shirt, black boots.
Tagging: RJ, Blackjack, Tessa, Ace

(June 14, 2038; early evening)

Tessa and Ronni smiled. They were happy to be a part of a family and more than willing to help out as needed and make sure everyone was taken care of. Tessa blushed when Jack whispered to her, but she winked right back at him, flushed cheeks and all. Without waiting too long, both women got to work helping out in bringing things in, putting items away in their proper place. They were excited about some of the more luxuriant items and definitely would cherish those for all they were worth.

"Well, we can definitely save our fish," Tessa said with a smile. "Those'll hold until later. Hrmm... how about some of that lovely beef. That has got to be hard to find and some red meat might do us all some good," she said.

Ronni nodded. "S-sounds good," she said. "I-I can help c-cook if you w-want," she then suggested.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

"I agree with Tessa some red meat sounds really good right about now, and whatever we don't use we can put into the cooler inside seeing they so kindly put ice packs into the crates to keep the stuff fresh those will help hold the food for a couple of days probably a week" ,RJ stated. Jack nodded in agreement, "I already put all that stuff into the cooler with the ice packs RJ, you really need to stop reading my mind" ,Jack said jokingly. When Ronni said she'd help cook RJ smiled and so did Jack and Ace, "How about we all help out like you said Ronni we're a team and we do things together" ,Ace stated. She put her arm around Ronni and smiled letting her know she was happy to have her there with them. Jack took the cut of beef out of the cooler and set it on the table, "I'll cut this up so we can put it on the fire, RJ how about you grab the grill so we can put it on top of the firepit" ,Jack stated. RJ nodded in agreement then went to grab the grill, after he grabbed the grill he brought it outside and set the pit up placing the grill on it making sure it was sturdy before starting the fire. When RJ got back inside he looked at everyone, "The fire's lit now all we need to do is figure out what we're having with this beef" ,RJ stated. "How about some potatoes I haven't had potatoes in years" ,Jack stated. He looked to everyone else in the room, "What do you guys want with it?" ,he asked.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni smiled and leaned into Ace's hug. It was funny. She'd been so afraid to meet the woman earlier that day and now she felt like she was her sister. It was amazing what time, understanding and going through some things could do in that regard. Tessa just grinned as she went to start helping with dinner.

"Potatoes sound fabulous," Tessa agreed. "Was always a fan of them myself." At that she giggled.

Ronni joined in the giggling. "H-how about s-some v-veggies. H-have to have s-some v-veggies," she added with a smile playing on her lips. "Maybe s-something g-green. And s-some c-carrots."

"Mmm! Excellent!" Tessa exclaimed. Just then her tummy rumbled and she giggled. "Getting hungry just thinking about it," she admitted with a blush.

"M-me too," Ronni said still smiling.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

"Mm veggies sound great good idea Ronni" ,Ace stated. She still had her arm draped over the woman's shoulder in a friendly way Ace liked both Ronni and Tessa and they were like the sisters she never had and she was happy they were there with her and the guys. Jack looked at Ronnie when she mentioned the vegetables, "Carrots sound good and there's some peppers and onions in the cooler I can cut those up and cook them with the beef sound good?" ,Jack asked with a smile. "We can also make some green beans with it, we're gonna be so full after eating tonight". RJ grabbed a knife then looked at Jack, "I'll cut up the vegetables Jack you just worry about that beef" ,RJ told him.

After everything was cut up and prepped Jack and RJ carried it all out to the fire and began to cook it, when everything was set and cooking Jack sat down and lit a cigarette. "Let me have one of those Jack" ,RJ stated. He only smoked after they went through the crates other then that it was rare to see RJ with a cigarette. Jack handed one to RJ then lit it for him, the two leaned back finally able to relax.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa and Ronni were more than excited to eat a substantial dinner, especially since they'd be able to share in it with Jack, RJ and Ace. The two helped out in getting everything prepped and ready for cooking and once it was over the open fire, they couldn't help but smile. Tessa went over to sit by Jack while Ronni went over by RJ, both happy to finally relax a little knowing that everyone was safe, together and healthy. And the bonus of the crate... that just made everything all the better. It was like their own version of Thanksgiving in Miami prison.

Tessa gently touched Jack's arm and smiled at him. "You're going to know just how thankful I am you're safe later on," she whispered to him, her cheeks going red as she did.

Ronni leaned against RJ, nuzzling against him, so happy to be close to him. "Maybe tomorrow you can teach me how to shoot," she said. "I want to work on that. But tonight, before bedtime, I think we need to play one more round of Poker," she giggled.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

Jack smirked and looked to Tessa after she mentioned him knowing how thankful she was he was safe, "Really now? Mm I can't wait" ,he said in response quietly before kissing her lips softly. After he pulled away he smiled again, "I'm glad you're safe too baby". RJ took a drag off of the cigarette Jack gave him as Ronni leaned against him, he was glad they all made it home safely and that he was able to sit next to Ronni. RJ placed his arm around the woman's shoulders and kissed her on the cheek as they waited for the food to finish. Ace looked at everyone and smiled happy that they were all together, after a few moments she got up to check on the food then sat back down and relaxed a bit.

When the food was finally done Jack made everyone a plate while Ace went into the house to grab everyone some thing to drink. Ace sat down when she got out side and took her plate, she then began to pour cups of juice for everyone. "You know I'm glad you decided to let me stay RJ I don't think it's safe to go back to my place on Miami Beach anymore" ,Ace stated. "Hey don't thank me thank Jack he's the one who brought you back here" ,RJ stated. Ace laughed a little bit, "Well thank you both and thank you two as well for not hating me" ,she said to Ronni and Tessa.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa blushed even harder as Jack whispered to her, her smile showing that she didn't mind however. Eyes bright, she kissed him back. She truly was glad he was safe and sound. Had anything happened to him, she'd have been beside herself. Ronni noticed the little exchanges between Jack and Tessa and it warmed her. Smiling at them, she nuzzled just a bit closer to RJ, so thankful to have him near. When Ace started talking about her home back at Miami Beach, both Tessa and Ronni looked over at her. They too were glad she was with them rather than there and they hoped she'd stay and forget about going back. Seemed insane to even contemplate the idea. So they were both relieved to hear she was leaning toward that idea herself.

"Well, you know how I feel," Tessa said with a grin. "I've liked you from the moment I met you."

Ronni's cheeks went a bit pink. "W-well, I-I was a b-bit nervous t-to meet y-you," she said, being honest. But her lips then turned upward into a broad smile. "B-but I-I'm glad I-I did. Y-you're already l-like a s-sister, Ace." She reached out her hand and touched Ace's arm. "I-I'm g-glad you're h-here. D-don't g-go back th-there."

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

Ace smiled at both Ronni and Tessa's words it made her feel good to know that they liked her and that Ronni considered her like a sister. "Aw well you guys are great and I'm glad I met you both you'll always be family to me and I won't let nothing happen to you guys" ,Ace told them both. Jack made a plate for Tessa and handed it to her and RJ did the same for Ronni, Ace then handed everyone a drink, "This all looks so freaking delicious" ,Ace stated. Jack and RJ threw the cigarettes in the fire careful not to get them in the food. The two then began to eat and the looks on their faces said that the food tasted good. "Mm it is good" ,Jack stated and RJ nodded with agreement.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa and Ronni both smiled at Ace. Tessa then nodded and took the plate Jack made for her and said her thanks before digging in. Ronni did the same when RJ handed her a plate of food. As they ate, they couldn't believe how wonderful everything tasted. It was just so delicious, better than they expected.

"Mmm... so good," Tessa said as she ate everything down, sipping at her juice in between bites.

"Y-yes, everything i-is d-delicious," Ronni added, also taking sips of her juice. She was very much enjoying her meal along with the company and was just happy to be alive and well and not even upset that her bruises on her legs were showing. She was too happy that everyone was happy and safe, that she had RJ. All of her past troubles seemed so distant in that moment. A memory.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

Jack was happy that everyone was enjoying the food as much as he was, it was nice to have something different then fish for once. When he finished eating he waited for everyone else to finish, shortly after Jack finished his food RJ and Ace did as well. The three of them leaned back and sighed with content, "That was great" ,Jack stated as he lit a cigarette and put his plate down for a moment. "We got some good food out of that crate I'm happy it landed in our yard that was a very pleasant surprise after that crazy trip" ,RJ said in response to Jack. "So Jack how about a game of cards?" ,Ace asked. She turned and smiled at Ronni remembering that she wanted to play. "Alright we can play a game if everyone else wants to" ,Jack said in response. "I'll play now that I know Jack isn't unbeatable" ,RJ stated.

After a little bit Jack and RJ started to clean everything up and bring it inside. "Hey Jack how about we use up a little bit of that fruit I haven't had anything other then oranges in a long time" ,RJ suggested. Jack nodded, "Alright I'll make a fruit salad we can all pick at it while we play cards" ,Jack said in response. RJ made his way back outside to sit with everyone until they were finished, "Jack's making fruit salad for when we play cards, I've never had it but it's probably good" ,RJ stated as he sat next to Ronni.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa smiled, "It was excellent, I'll be full for days after eating that." She gave Jack a wink and gently brushed his arm.

Ronni nodded, leaning close to RJ. "I-it was w-wonderful," she agreed, smiling brightly. She looked over at RJ, her eyes telling him just how happy and thankful she truly was. She then looked over at Ace, her smile growing. "And y-yes. P-poker. I-I'm d-determined to b-beat Jack," she giggled jokingly.

When everyone started cleaning up, Tessa and Ronni immediately joined in to help. They started collecting dishes and other things to help bring them inside. Both smiled when RJ came back outside from bringing some of the things inside from their mean and then mentioned Jack's idea of fruit salad.

"Oh yeah, you'll love that," Tessa said. "It's really good.

Ronni leaned against RJ and nodded, "Mhm. Sweet and yummy." At that she giggled.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

When Jack finished making the fruit salad he put it on the table then grabbed the deck of cards off the shelf. He made his way outside and looked at everyone while he played around with the deck, shuffling it and doing various tricks these were things that came second nature to Jack and half the time he didn't even realize he was doing it. When Tessa mentioned that RJ would love the fruit salad Jack smiled, "Yeah you will, it's done I have it set on the table so whenever you're all ready we can go play some cards and Ronni can try and beat me" ,Jack stated giving Ronni a friendly smile.

RJ looked at Ronni and smiled, "I think you're gonna beat Jack this time and he's scared" ,RJ stated playfully.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa and Ronni watched Jack with wide eyes as he began to shuffle the cards. Both were in awe of the things he could do with them, Ronni especially. Tessa found herself blushing a little as she watched him while Ronni giggled softly. Ronni then leaned toward RJ and kissed his cheek. "I'm going to try," she said in response to him about beating Jack. "Tessa managed, so I have to try." She smiled at him and giggled a bit more. "At least we know he can be beaten." Still giggling, she brought her hand up to his back and rubbed it a little affectionately.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

RJ smiled as Ronni kissed his cheek and when she mentioned knowing Jack could be beaten he laughed a little and put his arm around Ronni's shoulders as she rubbed his back. "Yep we all know that Jack can be beaten now and we can thank Tessa, tell me Jack how does it feel to be beaten by your girlfriend" ,RJ teased. He gave Tessa a friendly smile then stuck his tongue out at Jack, "You know what it feels fucking great at least I know at the end of the day it's all worth it" ,Jack stated. The two laughed and Ace just shook her head and stood up, "Well come on bitches we gonna go play cards or what"? Ace asked playfully.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa giggled and blushed hard. "Silly," she mumbled, playfully tapping Jack's leg. Ronni couldn't help but giggle as well, leaning into RJ as he placed his arm about her. It felt warm and wonderful and it was nice to be close to him once again. "Anyway," Tessa then said. "I'm definitely ready to play." At that, she gave Jack a wink before nodding at Ace. Ronni just shook her head and giggled.

"I-I'm just r-ready to b-beat Jack," Ronni said. "L-let's play. D-deal the c-cards," she added giggling a bit louder.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

"Is that so well then let's go inside and get this game started" ,Jack said in response to Ronni's statement. He gave her a friendly smile to tell her he was joking around with her. Jack then stood up and made his way into the house Ace did as well, when the two got inside they sat down at the table, "Gimme the cards Jack you're not dealing you know the rules" ,Ace stated playfully. "Fuck off" ,Jack stated in response playfully. "Jack I mean it I'll kick your ass" ,Ace said in response. "Bring it gimpy" ,Jack said with a laugh. All of a sudden Ace jumped toward Jack tackling him to the floor, the two started wrestling around the table, Ace trying to grab the cards from Jack and Jack trying to prevent her from getting them.

When RJ heard the commotion he looked at Ronni and then Tessa, "We better get inside before they destroy the house or rip their stitches out" ,he stated standing up. When RJ got into the house he looked at Jack and Ace, the two of them were definitely getting rough with each other like they usually did and there was already a mess forming around them. Ace was punching Jack in the side while he had her in a headlock, "Lemme go bitch....and gimme the cards" ,Ace stated laughing. After she finally broke free she jumped on Jack's back then grabbed the deck of cards from his hand, "HA"! She yelled out happily before sitting down. Jack just looked at her and pointed, "What bitch? What you gonna do" ,Ace teased. "Remember I know where you sleep punk" ,Jack teased back. "Don't fuck with me while I'm sleeping Jack you'll get hurt" ,Ace responded as she shuffled the cards. The two laughed and Jack sat down at the table while RJ just shook his head, "You guys are insane, over who deals really"? RJ joked as he sat down at the table.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa and Ronni giggled as Jack got up and headed into the house, Ace close on his tail. When scuffles and thuds hit their ears, both looked to RJ and it wasn't long before the three of them were inside to see what Jack and Ace were up to. Per typical, despite their injuries and stitches, the two were rough housing on the floor and all over who was going to deal the cards.

"Jack!" Tessa squeaked, her face going slightly pale, though she was still smiling nonetheless. "Your stitches! Honestly!"

Ronni just looked over at RJ and giggled. "S-some things n-never ch-change," she said. And honestly, she was glad of that. She was glad that the trip to Miami Beach didn't change anything overly much. She needed that sense of normalcy, or what was normal for prison life in Miami anyway.

Tessa went to sit down next to Jack and she scowled at him playfully, her hands moving over him a little just to make sure he was all right. "You have to be all right if you want it to be worth your while later," she teased him, sitting down.

Ronni giggled a bit louder. "L-let's play," she said, reaching out for RJ's hand.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

Jack smiled at Tessa's statement, "I guess you're right but honestly it wasn't my fault Ace started it all" ,Jack stated jokingly. Ace's jaw dropped and she glared at Jack, "You liar you so started it" ,she said in response. "Pfft you're the liar" ,Jack replied. "You believe me right RJ?". RJ just gave Jack a look then looked at Ace, "Not a chance Jack you're a trouble maker but so is Ace so I think you both started it" ,RJ teased. "Me a....a trouble maker....never" ,Jack stated with his hand on his chest. "How can you speak such lies" ,Jack joked making both Ace and RJ laugh. "You're so full of shit Jack" ,Ace stated playfully.

After a little bit Ace shuffled the cards and began to deal them out, "Let's play guys" ,she stated still laughing a bit. When she was finished dealing the cards she sat back and leaned her chair on two legs like she usually did making RJ give her a look.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa giggled and moved closer to Jack, her hand going to his leg. "You just be careful," she said with a smile. "And you too, Ace. The two of you. Honestly."

Ronni giggled a bit more, leaning close to RJ and shaking her head. She noticed RJ giving Ace a glare as he watched her rock back on her chair in the way he despised. Trying to distract him a bit, she rubbed his back like she did earlier and smiled at him. "Now, the strategy is this," she whispered to him. "If I don't beat him, it's up to you to beat him." She giggled a bit as she spoke knowing full well that she had no idea how they'd pull any of that off. But she figured it would be fun to try.

Tessa then looked over at Jack. "They're whispering, Jack. You think they're conspiring? You gonna let them get away with that?" She giggled and then looked over at Ace as she got ready to deal the cards.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

"Oh they're definitely conspiring and I'll let them get away with it for now they'll need all the help they can get to beat me" ,Jack teased. He let out a small laugh and reached forward to grab a piece of apple from the bowl in the center of the table. RJ was a little aggravated that Ace was leaning on her chair again but when Ronni rubbed his back and explained their strategy he smiled, "Sounds good to me" ,RJ whispered in response. When Jack teased RJ was about to say something smart back to him when a loud crash came from where Ace was sitting, both RJ and Jack looked over and seen Ace laying on the floor her cards all around her. RJ and Jack looked at each other both completely silent for a few seconds before they burst out laughing. "Fuck you guys" ,Ace stated laughing at herself as she got up and fixed her chair and picked up her cards.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa just giggled and kissed Jack on the cheek. "There'll be more of that later," she whispered for only him to hear, her cheeks going pink. She then watched him eat the piece of apple and bit down on her lip. Giggling a little, she reached for some of the fruit and began to happily munch on some of it.

Ronni smiled warmly at RJ as she rubbed his back. She could tell he was about to say more to her when suddenly Ace fell causing her head to turn and her face to blanch. "Ace!" she shouted out. She was worried about he stitches. But when she saw her laugh and get up, she let out a breath and giggled along with everyone else.

"Honestly!" Tessa exclaimed! "Let's deal them cards, I'm ready to play and do some damage. Okay, maybe not really, but well. Maybe a little," she giggled.

Ronni just laughed. "I'm r-ready to w-win!" She looked over at Ace and waited to get her cards.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

"Ooooh I like your attitude Ronni you're determined" ,Jack stated. Ace shuffled the cards after she picked them all up, when she finished shuffling the cards she dealt them out then looked at her cards. Both Jack and RJ looked at their cards after they were dealt to them, RJ decided to trade three of his cards for new ones and Jack traded two, Ace only traded one then grabbed a piece of fruit for herself while she looked her cards over.

While everyone was looking at their cards Jack moved closer to Tessa and kissed her on the cheek then smiled. He then ran his hand up her leg and leaned in to whisper in her ear, "You really do look good in my shirt ya know" ,Jack whispered so only she could hear him.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni giggled and when Ace dealt her the cards, she carefully picked them up and looked at them. She bit down on her lip as she stared hard at the cards for several moments, debating on what she should do. She saw RJ trade three cards, but that only made her bite down on her lip all the harder. Her hope was that if she couldn't take Jack's hand, RJ could... that was her plan. Her strategy. Letting out a tiny breath, she finally chose two cards and traded them for two new ones.

Tessa blushed as Jack touched her leg and whispered in her ear. She was glad he liked how she looked in her shirt since she hoped that later he could show her how much. As her skin grew a bit warm, her cheeks going even redder than before, she giggled softly and smiled. "Mmm... I like hearing you say that, Jack," she whispered back, her hand reaching to touch his back. While she caressed him, she peeked at her cards and pouted.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

104p0uq.jpg

A smirk came across RJ's face when he received his cards, he definitely had a good hand and he hoped it was good enough to beat Jack's at least. Ace looked over her cards and sighed she only had three of a kind and knew that it probably wasn't a winning hand. Jack noticed Tessa pout when she got her cards and he could only assume it was because she didn't have a great hand, he leaned into her again, "Don't worry hun win or lose later on you'll get a reward regardless" ,he whispered, his hand touching her leg gently. He looked at his own hand and sighed, "I don't have a great hand if that makes ya feel any better" ,Jack whispered.

Back
Top Bottom