Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cove

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Ryan Thomas Sullivan
House/Year:3rd Year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Full
Wand:15 inches, ivy and dragon blood
Broom:N/A
Attire:Dark Blue Jeans, Blue Button Up T-Shirt, Black Converse Sneakers
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Nicko, Katy, Cecilie

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Tank Top, Black Sneakers
Tagging:Ryan, Katy, Cecilie

(After Dinner and Detention)
Ryan looked into Cecilie's eyes as they sang together he had to admit he was having a lot of fun and his nervousness seemed to have disappeared as they continued to sing together. "If I can't have you right now, I'll wait, dear, Sometimes I get so tense, But I can't speed up the time" ,Ryan sang as he played the guitar. He smiled after singing the line waiting for her to sing the next line. Nicko continued to listen he then put his arm around Katy's waist nervously and looked at her and smiled.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Cecilie Marie Forrester
House/Year: Gryffindor/1st year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Hawthorn, 9.5 inches, Phoenix Tail Feather, Springy
Broom: Doesn't have one
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, fitted green knit top, sneakers.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Ryan, Nicko, Katy

(After dinner.)

Cecilie locked eyes with Ryan as they sang, almost forgetting that there was an audience listening. When prompted to sing the next line, she smiled and sang on, "But you know love there's one more thing to consider." She then gave Ryan a look about singing the chorus together. So, with a smile, she sang, "Said woman take it slow. It'll work itself out fine. You and I'll just use a little patience." Never had she had so much fun nor felt so comfortable. "Said sugar take the time cause the lights are shining bright. You and I've got what it takes to make it. We won't fake it, I'll never break it. 'Cause I can't take it."

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Ryan sang the chorus with Cecilie when it came up, he too had nearly forgot they had an audience. "Said, sugar, take the time ,'Cause the lights are shining bright, You and I've got what it takes, To make it, We won't fake it, I'll never break it, 'cause I can't take it" ,Ryan sang looking into Cecilie's eyes, he had never felt so open or comfortable with anyone in his life.

350szee.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:Nicko,Ryan,Cecilie
Katy smiled and giggled at Ryan giving Nicko tips about where to take her out she knew this was not her first date and not sure about Nicko but she figured he would know what to do wanting to make it the best first date they had together. She knew she would like anywhere he take her as long they was together. When Ryan and the girl started singing she liked how they sounded to together and sense she did not know the song she sat there letting midnight down who made her way over to Ryley. And the look midnight gave katy made Katy laugh for she knew for the next few minutes her cat was going to be mad at her for holding her so long but later she would beg to be held again. She felt Nicko's arm around her west and so she leaned against his shoulder relaxing against him letting him know it was alright were he had his arm.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie smiled as she and Ryan sang the chorus together. And when they reached the end of it, she continued looking into his eyes and hummed as he played along. "You play and sing beautifully," she finally said, her voice soft and her cheeks pink, as she reached out and touched his leg. "Really, you do." Smiling at him, she continued to hum a bit more.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"You sing beautifully as well Cecilie" ,Ryan stated smiling. His cheeks a bit pink as well as she touched his leg, he was enjoying himself. When Cecilie began to hum again Ryan smiled and continued to play on his guitar, "...little patience, mm yeah, mm yeah, need a little patience, yeah, just a little patience, yeah, some more patience, yeah, need some patience, yeah..." ,Ryan sang still looking at Cecilie. Nicko smiled when Katy put her head on his shoulder relieved she didn't mind him wrapping his arm around her.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie hummed softly and just listened to Ryan sing as he continued to play just a bit more. She really liked listening to him sing and play. As the song came to its end, she stopped humming and looked down at her lap for a moment and then over at both Cinnamon and Rex. She pet her snake and smiled at both her and Rex. Looking back up at Ryan, her cheeks still a bit flushed, she said, "Thanks. I think both Cinnamon and Rex approved." She giggled softly and then looked over at Nicko and Katy who both seemed rather cozy together. She was happy for them both and even envied them a little. They truly looked great together and seeing such things always made her happy. Looking back over at Ryan, she added, "Now we'll have to do that again sometime."

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When the song was finished Ryan smiled at Cecilie, "I think they did approve" ,he stated in agreement as he looked down at the two reptiles. "I think Ryley and Midnight approved as well". Ryan looked over at the two cats who seemed to be rather cozy with each other, when Cecilie mentioned them having to do it again sometime Ryan nodded, "I agree I had a lot of fun thank you for singing with me" ,Ryan stated looking into Cecilie's eyes. It was a warm night so Ryan decided to be a little crazy, he placed his guitar on the blanket then took his shoes and socks off before standing up, "Anyone up for a swim, looks like the water is just right" ,he stated as he unbuttoned his shirt. Nicko looked at Ryan and smiled he liked to swim and thought it would be fun to do it at night, "I'm up for it" ,Nicko said almost immediately after Ryan suggested it. "Do you want to join us Katy" ,Nicko asked with a smile before removing his shirt revealing a very well toned body, Nicko had a scar on his lower abdomen that he had gotten during a fight with his drunk father who had pulled a knife on him. After Ryan finished unbuttoning his shirt he removed it as well he too had a very nice body and he was very proud of it and it showed as he flexed a little bit before unbuttoning his jeans and taking them off as well so that he was only in his boxers, Nicko did the same. When the two were down to nothing but their boxers they looked to each other then to the two women before running down the beach and into the water. After Ryan and Nicko jumped in they immediately started splashing each other and wrestling around.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie blushed a bit as she watched the boys undress, her eyes drifting a bit to Ryan. Giving him a smile, she nodded. "You're crazy, but I'll join you." Giggling, she looked over at Katy and gave her a look indicating that she should join as well. She took off her sneakers and socks first and then stood up so she could undo her jeans. Slowly she slipped them off and slid them down her legs until they were nothing but a pile around her ankles. Stepping out of them, she stood upright and reached for the hemline of her top and pulled it over her head. On her one arm was a long scar from a wound she'd gotten about a year back when her foster father had gotten angry and started throwing things at her... one of those things being a knife. She was fit and toned and in nothing but matching green panties and a bra. Looking out at the water, she saw both Ryan and Nicko splashing about. "Here goes," she said nervously before running out to meet up with them both. As she caught up with them she splashed them. "That's for running off," she laughed.

350szee.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:Nicko,Ryan,Cecilia
Katy let out a soft giggle as the boy began to strip down. She looked over at Cecilia using this as a time to ask her her name. "hey uh do not know your name but look at them acting like little kids all of a sudden when they hit the water lets not let them have all the fun". Katy was not sure if she should take off her cloths be decided if Nicko can do it so could she. She petted Midnight saying "behave while I'm gone okay sweety". She stood up and right there in front of Cecilie she was down to her bra and panties and hoped they did not fall off in the water and made a mental note to boy a bathing suit. She had on dark purple bra and pantie set with a white tiger on the bra. She took a deep breath looking at her body and smiled and ran to the water. "hey boys I'm here" she grinned before splashing them both. she loved the way Nicko's body looked with out any cloths on and could not help staring. She had to admit Ryan was hot too but not as hot as Nicko.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Cecilie splashed them both Ryan and Nicko laughed and splashed back, Ryan couldn't help but notice how beautiful Cecilie's body was and his breath caught in his throat for a moment. Not wanting her to think he was a creep Ryan quickly looked away and splashed at both Nicko and Cecilie, "So sorry for running off Cecilie but I just had too the water feels great and I think being under the stars and moon makes this experience awesome" ,Ryan stated. He enjoyed little pleasures like this and he was always happy when he could enjoy them with friends. Nicko had noticed Ryan looking at Cecilie and he smiled he wasn't going to say anything to blow up Ryan's spot but he was definitely going to mess with him later all in good fun of course.

Nicko looked to Katy after she splashed them and he couldn't help but stare at her as well, he made his way over to her with a smile on his face, "You are very beautiful Katy" ,Nicko stated as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I hope you don't mind me hugging you like this, you are my first girlfriend so I'm not really sure what is good to do and what isn't" ,Nicko admitted to Katy his cheeks a little red from embarrassment. He hoped he didn't sound like an idiot at all.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie smiled and laughed. "Well, it is rather awesome. I have to agree with you there," she said, splashing Ryan again playfully. She so loved the water, the ocean especially, and her first night was turning into something unlike anything she'd ever dreamed. It was just utterly perfect. When she'd arrived only a few hours back she hadn't thought she'd meet anyone at all and now... here she was having the most wonderful and memorable night of her life to date. Again she splashed Ryan, giggling a bit as she did. Then began to swim around a bit.

350szee.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Tagging:Nicko,Ryan,Cecilie
Katy smiled at Nicko saying "well do not worry I have been on date only one or two so I will let you know what is okay or not but I must say your the first to see me like this and the first boyfriend I have had to really like the other two I could not seemed to be happy with". she bit her bottom lip and added "I'm going to sound weird but your hot Nicko". she then put her hands around his neck then grinned "thanks I'm glad you like my body never thought of it as beautiful". she then kissed him on the lips with out thanking and when she broke away she was blushing so bad she was sure she looked like a hot pepper.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Cecilie splashed Ryan again he splashed her back playfully he swam around with her when she started to swim around. Ryan was having so much fun and he was glad he had met Cecilie and that he had friends like Nicko and Katy the night was definitely turning out great. "So Cecilie are you happy with how your night is going so far? I know I'm happy you could join us" ,Ryan stated. He then looked over to Nicko and Katy, "I think if I might have ended up a third wheel if we hadn't run into you" ,he joked. "I think it's nice that they're dating Nicko really likes her".

Nicko smiled as Katy spoke she made him feel special, "Well you are beautiful and I do like your body and everything else about you" ,Nicko told her. When she kissed him he wasn't sure of what to do but did his best hoping he was doing it right. After Katy broke away he looked into her eyes and smiled, "That was my first kiss, I'm sorry if I did it horribly I'd like to do it again though if it's ok with you" ,Nicko stated blushing just as much as Katy was.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie felt her cheeks grow warm. "Yeah," she said, nodding at Ryan. "I am very much so." She looked into his eyes as they swam next to each other a little ways away from Nicko and Katy so that they could have some time alone together as a new couple. "And I'm glad I helped out in your third wheel situation," she added gesturing toward Nicko and Katy with a smile, her cheeks getting a bit redder. "Though, I'm glad I met you," she said as she looked back into his eyes. "That aside, I mean," she added in, in reference to Nicko and Katy. She looked away for a moment and giggled, dunking herself under the water before popping back up once more. Wiping her face with her hands she looked over at him and giggled a bit.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"Well I am glad you are enjoying yourself because that means I did a good job with welcoming you to Secondary" ,Ryan stated with a smile his eyes were still locked to hers as they swam around. "I do thank you for helping me with the third wheel situation" ,Ryan stated jokingly. He was happy for Katy and Nicko but he was also happy that Cecilie was there so he had someone to talk to and hang out with so that Nicko and Katy could have some alone time. He splashed Cecilie playfully again laughing a little as he did so.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

"I'd say you did a perfect job," Cecilie said looking directly into Ryan's eyes. "And you're welcome," she then added, biting down on her lip and looking down a little. Suddenly, Ryan splashed her which took her slightly off guard. Giggling, she looked back over at him. "That wasn't fair!" she exclaimed swimming after him and splashing him back. As she caught up to him, she reached out and dunked him a little. "For the splash!" she giggled.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Ryan laughed when Cecilie said it wasn't fair that he splashed her, "Oh it's perfectly fair" ,he stated jokingly as he swam off. When she caught up to him and dunked him he held his breath as he went under and when he resurfaced he wiped his eyes then looked at Cecilie, "I guess I deserved that" ,he said laughing a little. Ryan then grabbed Cecilie and tickled her sides, "This is for dunking me" ,he stated playfully.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

"Yes, you did deserve that!" Cecilie said while laughing. Suddenly she felt Ryan grab a hold of her and begin to tickle her sides. Immediately she began to wriggle against him and giggle, her one hand going about his shoulder to hold on while the other desperately tried to block his tickling assaults. Laughing and squirming, she giggled, "You don't play fair!"

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"What do you mean? This is completely fair" ,Ryan stated as he continued to tickle her. He laughed as she wriggled against him and laughed he made sure he held on to her so she didn't fall under water. After a little bit he stopped and let her go he looked at her and stuck his tongue out playfully, "I win" ,he stated before swimming up to the shore to make a run for it.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie laughed, wriggling and trying to block the tickles when Ryan finally stopped only to declare his victory. "Oh really?" she stated, her tone indicating she clearly didn't agree with him. Smiling and giggling, she ran after him toward shore. "Victories aren't so easily won!" she shouted, laughter evident in her voice.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"Oh yeah well I think they are" ,Ryan shouted back laughing as well. He stood on the shore near the blanket and looked at Cecilie. "Just admit I won or I shall tickle you until you do" ,he teased right before sticking his tongue out again. Ryan was having a lot of fun joking around with Cecilie he thought it was funny and was enjoying it a lot.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie just laughed as she ran up to where Ryan was by the blanket. "Never. I will never admit that," she said with a smile. She then stuck he own tongue out right back at him. "Two can play your game!" At that, she lunged forward and began tickling his sides. "Take that! Sneak attack!"

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Cecilie lunged forward Ryan fell backwards on to the blanket and started laughing as she tickled his sides. "Oh I see how it is" ,he stated as he laughed and wriggled trying to escape the tickling. After a few moments he grabbed her and flipped her onto her back gently so he didn't hurt her. Ryan then tickled her in return, "Ha ha payback I....will....not....lose" ,he stated playfully as he tickled her.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie couldn't help but giggle along as Ryan laughed as she tickled him back. She liked the sound his laugh as well as the look of his smile. Suddenly, she felt his hands grab a hold of her and flip her onto the ground. For a brief moment, she looked up at him, her eyes locking to his. Just then, she felt his hands find her sides once again much like they had when they'd been swimming in the water. At that, she began to laugh as he tickled her. Writhing, laughing, she looked up at him. "Name your terms," she giggled. "Name your terms... and maybe I'll concede..."

Back
Top Bottom