Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cove

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Ravenclaw attire outside of classroom, geared for the Cove.
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Riku

(Dinner Time)

Ashley was very impressed, Riku learning very fast. She nodded, answering her questions and knowing that she was going to be very surprised at how thoroughly she was getting it done.

"Perfect, Riku. You are getting all the meat out of the claws and tail whole. Not bad for your first time, and very very pleasing that you can handle the meat so well."

Ashley then stopped blushing just as red as the cooked lobsters, She almost dropped hers, but recovered enough to place it on the table and cover her face. She was very in desire of having Riku, but that was over the top even for her. She couldn't look at Riku for a few minutes, then looking at her to see if she understood it was a slip and not a direct meaning.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name:Riku Taven
House/Year:1st year/Ravenclaw
Blood Type:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Broom:Don't have one
Attire:Black Slacks, Black button up dress shirt, Black work boots
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Ashley

(Dinner Time)

Riku smiled at the compliment and when she heard the last part she laughed loudly, she knew Ashley didn't mean for what she said to come out the way it did. She noticed the woman blush and placed her arm around her to let her know that it was alright with her, "You're just the cutest you know" ,she stated. "How about we make plates and sit down on the blanket and relax a bit?" ,Riku suggested with a smile.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Ryan Thomas Sullivan
House/Year:3rd Year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Full
Wand:15 inches, ivy and dragon blood
Broom:N/A
Attire:Dark Blue Jeans, Blue Button Up T-Shirt, Black Converse Sneakers
Tagging:Nicko, Katy, Cecilie

(After Dinner and Detention)
Ryan watched in awe as the phoenix flew off he looked over to Cecilie when she said that her wand had a phoenix feather core, "That's awesome mine's ivy and dragon's blood" ,he stated. The saying "The wand chooses the wizard" was very true with Ryan, when he went to purchase his wand the box containing it fell into his hands before the shop owner could even look for one for him. He'd have to share that story with the woman at some point. Ryan smiled at her again, "We have two left what you say we light them off together?" ,he asked.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Dinner Time)

Ashley nodded, Riku making her feel better as she really liked her very much. She started moving to get the plates and silverware out onto the table. She was still blushing, but the fact that Riku was making her feel better showed her that she liked her so very much, and she smiled broader and loving that things were going so well.

"Yes, as I so very much want everything to continue to be as enjoyable as it has been already."

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Cecilie Marie Forrester
House/Year: Gryffindor/1st year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Hawthorn, 9.5 inches, Phoenix Tail Feather, Springy
Broom: Doesn't have one
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, fitted green knit top, sneakers.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Ryan, Nicko, Katy

(After dinner.)

Cecilie nodded. She had a thing for phoenixes when she learned her wand had such a core, but she'd also come to realize just how appropriate it was over time. It was just the fact that phoenixes were creatures of fire and she, like them, had a streak of passion for things that she did and set her heart and mind on. But it also had to do with the fact that they rose up from their ashes. She was hoping that she could somehow do the same one day and now that she'd run away, more than ever, she found herself hoping she could do just that. She had no idea if she'd succeed, but she hoped. At least for the time being, her foster parents were back in the states and had no idea where she was. They probably didn't even know she'd left yet or, if they did, they'd only just found out. And then there was the fact that they probably didn't have the means to follow. Yet...

"I'd love to light them with you," Cecilie said with a smile. "Let's do it." She couldn't wait to see what the fireworks would do.

350szee.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:Nicko,Ryan,Cecile
Katy smiled and said "I'm glad i meet you when i did out here on the cove the first day i got here trying to fit in now i feel like i do you are such a handsome boy and sweet glad you asked me out was hoping we could end up together you made a dream come true Nicko". she looked over at Ryan and said "he is such a great friend Ryan glad to have meet him and look at those together they are so cute make a great couple glad they found each other". she still snuggled into nicko while watching the amazing show . she loved them all but the ones she truly liked the most were the ones that made shapes like the unicorn and phoniox. she knew this night will end and a new day would start but she did not want it to she wanted to stay right here in Nicko's arms forever.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core

(Dinner Time)

When Ashley began to get the silverware and plates out Riku immediately began to help her set everything up. She gave the woman another smile after what she had said, "This night is going so well and I know it's only going to get better as it continues" ,Riku stated. She was happy and having fun it was a nice break from what she usually did and that was study even if she didn't have too.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Ryan Thomas Sullivan
House/Year:3rd Year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Full
Wand:15 inches, ivy and dragon blood
Broom:N/A
Attire:Dark Blue Jeans, Blue Button Up T-Shirt, Black Converse Sneakers
Tagging:Nicko, Katy, Cecilie

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Tank Top, Black Sneakers
Tagging:Ryan, Katy, Cecilie

(After Dinner and Detention)
Ryan smiled brightly when Cecilie said that she'd love to light the fireworks off with him, "Alright then let's do" ,he stated. He grabbed the last two fireworks and set them up so they could light them. "All set up and ready to go, I must say that I am having a lot of fun with you and I'm really glad we met I can't say it enough" ,Ryan told Cecilie. He really liked the woman and she made him smile a lot and he enjoyed her company and could definitely get used to spending time with her.

When Katy spoke Nicko couldn't help but smile, he felt the same way about her that she did about him and he was so happy that they were together. "I think they are very cute together" ,Nicko said in response to Katy's statement about Ryan and Cecilie it was nice to see them both happy and having fun. He snuggled into Katy as she snuggled into him she was soft and warm and he liked the closeness.

350szee.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:Nicko,Ryan,Cecile
Katy smiled and said out of the blue "you smell really good Nicko". she had to put her face into his chest to keep from laughing at what she said to him . she knew she sounded silly but she did not care she felt she could be herself around nicko and she loved that about him. She watched as the last few fire works were being set up so that ryan and Cecile could set them off.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Dinner Time)

Ashley had done her homework already, and she had a twinge of guilt that perhaps Riku had some she still had to do. She moved the food and the two salads, one leafy green with seven different kinds of lettuce mixed together and the other the fruit salad. She set the bowls aside of the plates, then started putting the rest of the seafood on the plates.

"Riku... I hope that we both enjoy all of this night. You.. you are the very first girl I have ever liked this much."

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Dinner Time)

Riku smiled at Ashley's words she was happy to be the first girl Ashley liked the way she did, "This night is wonderful love and to be honest even though I've been with quite a few women none of them have ever made me so happy or comfortable so it's safe to say you're the first girl I've ever truly had feelings for" ,Riku admitted her face turning a bit red. A shy smile came across her lips and she bit the bottom one gently before looking at Ashley again. "Everything is lovely thank you again for tonight I won't ever forget it".

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Dinner Time)

"I really am glad you are enjoying it, and now I get to be a little bossy and say eat up. I know you are as hungry as I am."

Ashely felt a little bold and she started to eat. She was glad that Riku was enjoying the night, and as the small fire continued to burn where it was safe, the glow was more than enough for them as well as the lantern's light. There was a soft breeze, and Ashley stole looks at Riku, already wondering how the other young woman tasted on her lips... thinking of both of them. She had never been so intensely attracted to another woman, but this was something almost magical. It sounded sappy in her head, but Ashley really did feel that way.

"I hope we can stay after dinner, at least for a little while."

Back
Top Bottom