Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cove

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
2cmwx20.jpg

THE COVE
Location: Castle Grounds, East of Hogwarts Secondary, At the Bottom of the Cliffside Path & Along the North Sea

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Alice Katherine Snow, Alice
House/Year: Ravenclaw/4th year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Cherry, 10in, Unicorn Hair, Swishy
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Ravenclaw uniform and robes.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Possibly Sam, Nicko, Ashley (NPC), Jensen, Tech, Katy

It was just as Alice remembered it. Beautiful. Immediately, she felt her eyes prickle with tears so she quickly had to blink them back so as not to make a scene. When she was sure she'd regained her composure, she turned around to see how everyone was faring on the trip down to one of her most favorite spots. She knew they couldn't stay long. Soon, they'd have to head back to the castle and to The Great Hall. Soon, the new students would have to be sorted and learn which houses would be theirs for the years to come at Secondary. She wondered if any would join her in Ravenclaw. No matter though, it would be interesting to see where everyone ended up regardless. Every year, it always was.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Samual Christopher Anderson (Sam, Chris, Andy)
House/Year: Gryffindor, Sixth year
Blood Type: Full
Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
Broom: Not yet
Attire: Gryffindor travel uniform
Travel: From home to the Station, arriving
Tagging: Alice, Ashley (NPC), Nickolai and Jensen(if possible)

Sam smiled as he looked out at the cove, a very romantic place as he remembered. He had often come down when he wanted to be alone, and he often found her and Lorelai, or just her alone, when he did. He was very pleased indeed, as he moved close to Alice and slid his hand into hers. He was very pleased to be standing there with her, as she was the one he wanted to be with. He didn't know how she would handle him being so overt with his affection even in that way, but he knew he wanted her to be reassured about how he was feeling. The time they spent together in the city was wonderful, and he really meant what he had put into the letter he had sent to her.

"It is breathtaking, Alice. It will make someone a perfect spot for a wedding someday.. if it hasn't already sometime in the past."

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin (NPC)
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Travel cloak over basic Hogwarts uniform
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Alice, Sam, Jensen and Nicko (if they have followed)

"It really is absolutely beautiful... it is calming.. like would be anywhere after a good thunderstorm...."

Ashley was giving her point of view, having followed Sam to the cove. She already could see that they would be good friends to have in the upper classmen, but she also liked them, as well as Nicko. She was still shaking the feeling she had about Jensen, but she was willing to try and give him a chance. She was from America, so that made it a little harder but she was going to try and get over that defensive side of her culture.

350szee.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:Sam, Nicko, Ashley (NPC), Jensen, Tech,(if possible)

Katy having followed Alice and noted A boy and anther girl was also here. Katy also noted them holding hands and wished her new friend was here to hold hands with but she knew as the school year went along she would make new friends and maybe find someone to love her as well. She heard the girl talk about how calming this place and how the guy said this place would make good for a wedding and let out a chuckle . she smiled and said "yea this place is great for one to be by them self or even on a date or to make two people set as husband and wife to live their lives out with one anther for as long as they are living". She smirked for her parents was an out door weeding at a beach and it was very pretty place.

3ppmx.png
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Daniel Thoreau Gravenstien "Tech"
House/Year:Ravenclaw, 5th
Blood Type:Muggle-born
Wand: 9 1/2", Ebony, Dragon Heartstring, Inflexible.
Broom: Hates these abominations.
Attire: Black Duster, Blue Fringes, Bronze Scrolling. Black Three Piece Suit, Bronze Pinstripes, Blue undershirt, thin bronze tie. Combat boots. Hobnailed Combat boots.
Tagging: Pretty much everyone in the cove.

Looking over at Alice and Sam as he walked towards the water, Tech laughed. "Well done Charms," He said to Sam, "You're about as subtle as a spiked bat to the face." With one of his characteristic half smiles, Tech stopped next to the water, squatting down as it lapped over the tops of his boots, duster cutting a line in the wet sand. After just a moment he stood, wet sand falling from the large clump it in his left hand, wand in the other. After a few taps from the wand, and a few more muttered words Tech turned back to the group, tossing what once was a clump of sand behind him into the water with a plop. He hadn't done this trick for nearly three years, last time it had gone over pretty well. Tech grinned at the group, then took a single step.

The dragon that exploded from the water looked to be made of diamond, or at least the light that refracted from it's crystal skin made it look that way as the rainbows of light dance across it's skin. The second dragon ripped out of the water with his next step, this one seemed to be made of onyx the light seemingly being absorbed by it's skin. With his third step, the two dragons began to fight, throwing gouts of glittering rubies and glistening gold in place of flames, before finally smashing in to one another and twirling back into the water. By that time, Tech was already halfway to the castle. But not before stopping by Ashley and telling her not to eat the chocolate pudding.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
Tagging: Alice, Ashley (NPC), Nickolai and Jensen(if possible)

Samuel looked at Tech, wondering if he understood how he was really starting to get a little on his nerves. He wondered if the Fifth year Ravenclaw had nicknames for the professors, as he knew at least one who would set him straight about them fast. He was very impressed with the view, watching as Tech also use some magic. The display of the dragons, not surprised that the other student left for the castle. Once the peace of the cove returned to normal, he sighed. He leaned in and whispered to Alice, both amused and a bit aside.

"Some things.. and some people.. never change. I can see he really still needs work."

Sam was referring to the fact that, before they graduate, they all needed to be ready for anything. And the Dueling Club was going to be much tougher this year.. especially with a Master Duelist who is in practice on campus.

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin (NPC)
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Travel cloak over basic Hogwarts uniform
Tagging: Alice, Sam, Jensen, Nicko, Tech.

Ashley smiled at the display with the dragons, impressed to a degree. Tech knew his stuff, but she detected something of uneasiness from the other older students. She giggled when she heard him about the chocolate pudding. She actually wasn't that big a fan, but she filed that away as something to keep in mind. She then took in the cove for a few more minutes, then was polite as she decided to head on back.

"I will see you guys back at the Sorting. I am glad to meet you all..Sam... Alice.. Nickolai.. Jensen."

She nodded and smiled to them all, then slowly turning to go. She was going to really enjoy this time, knowing that it would be a good while before she would be heading back to her cousin's for the holidays. If that were her choice, but at the moment she could see spending time with some of her new acquaintances over that time if her impression stayed the same.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Nicko, Ashley (NPC), Jensen, Tech, Katy; Talking to Sam

Alice blushed at Sam's comment, wondering if he'd said that specifically for her. Even when Tech destroyed the sweet moment, her cheeks stayed red and she still wondered. And hoped... Despite it all, she moved closer to him, though by that point her shyness took over and she found it easier to remain silent for fear of doing something worse. Crying.

Looking down at the sand beneath her feet and just listening to everyone as they enjoyed themselves, Alice tried her best to fight those tears. When she knew she'd won, she looked up and watched the 'show' of dragon magic, but still didn't feel much like talking.

Finally, Alice let out a small exhale and turned to Sam. "Best we get back to the Great Hall. The Sorting will be soon. Walk back with me?" She could feel her eyes start to water again, but she managed to hold back the tears successfully. She then smiled. "I'd like it if you did."

350szee.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:Sam, Nicko, Ashley (NPC),

Katy watched Tech and his magic and a smirk came to her face . She knew some Magic as well but nothing that pretty more like little pranks she would sometimes pull on her fellow students at her old school that's when they found out she could do magic like her parents and decided to send her to Hogwarts. Katy watched as Tech leave and whisper to Ashly .

She let out a sigh as the magic was over and everyone it seems was leaving. She took one last look back at Alice and Sam and noted they looked like they was a couple and so she would just be a third wheel so she decided to leave . She followed Ashly and Tech to the great hall.

(exit the great hall)

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Alice, Katy (right before she leaves)

Samuel nodded to Katy, waving and letting her know he was not ignoring her just was not knowing what to say at the moment. when she turned around, he answered Alice with a warm smile, a nod, and very soft words.

"Actually, I would really like that. I really want to talk to you some about the letter I sent you, as I am certain that it surprised you some. I do think, though, that some of it should not have come as that much of a surprise."

Sam was smiling a bit broader at that, as he really did wonder if she was that surprised. He started walking when she did, turning when they needed to and started on the long, and for them, slow walk back to the Castle.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone still left at the Cove; Talking to Sam

Alice smiled, very glad that Sam wanted to head back to the castle with her. And when he brought up the letter, the one she still had tucked away in the pockets of her robes, she felt her heart suddenly begin to race, her breathing quicken. She gave him a nod and headed for the path that would lead them back to the castle, her mind racing with wonder over just what it was he would say to her as they headed back for the Sorting Ceremony.

(Exits to the Cliffside Path)

ne6m87.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/unsorted
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Standard Hogwarts Uniform
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Katy

Nicko watched the dragons fight and gave Tech an impressed look, he had been enjoying his first few hours at the school. When he noticed Katy leave he decided to follow suit, he ran a little to catch up to her when he did he slowed down. "I figure I'd walk with you back up to the castle, seeing as everyone else has someone walking with them" ,he said kindly.

(Exit to Great Hall)

Tagging:Nicko
(sorry just now noticed your post)
Katy smiled at Nicko and said "You may walk with me to the castle". Katy was not a person to chase others away in fact she wanted to get to know everyone to see who would be best suited for pranks and to pick on and who would fit best to be her friends.
(Exit to the great hall)

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.
Tagging: Professor Braeden

Norah stretched her arms up over her head, her top raising up just a bit to reveal some skin as she did. She then quickly brought her arms back down and adjusted her top before bringing them up to her hair to give it a good tussle. She let out a laugh. "This... this Professor Braeden," she said definitively as she looked out at the water. "This is a good reason to be alive. She jumped up into the air and ran toward the water a bit letting out a happy yelp. As she neared the waves, she turned around, walking backwards. "Isn't it beautiful, Professor? Isn't it as beautiful as you remember?"

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt
Tagging:Norah

Chadwick took a drag off of his cigarette as he walked across the sand, the moonlight lit up the cove nicely and the temperature felt just right. He watched as Norah jumped and ran toward the water and walked towards her as she spoke to him, "I think it's a bit more beautiful then I remember" ,he said in response. His compliment was subtle but the way he looked at the young woman showed that he meant she was beautiful. Not wanting to make her uncomfortable he turned his head and looked out towards the moon over the water, his hair blowing back as the calm wind hit it.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.

Norah smiled. "More beautiful, Professor?" Her cheeks flushed from the walk, she ran back toward him, reaching out a bit, but not quite touching him. "Walk with me, please?" she asked. Pausing a moment, she brought her hands back to herself and ran her fingers through her hair again. "This place does always get lovelier. I swear it does." She giggled softly as she began to walk a bit along the water's edge, the waves coming close to where she was standing. "And I'm glad you like this place." She looked up at him. "I, uh, I'm also glad you don't mind me tagging along on your walk." Her cheeks flushed more, only this time it was a direct result of a blush. Though her cheeks were red, her eyes were bright. Never had she felt so happy to be alive in a long while and she knew it was thanks to this man.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick took a long drag of his cigarette before dropping it and stomping it out, he watched as the young woman ran back towards him. "This is quite a place to be especially on a night like this" ,he stated. The man couldn't hide the fact he was enjoying himself even if his face remained unemotional. He noticed the girl blush when she looked up at him, he could tell it wasn't because she was still afraid the woman was happy. Chadwick looked into her eyes they were bright and beautiful, full of life. When she thanked him for letting her tag along he wasn't sure what to say he had never really had anyone thank him before for anything, "No problem" ,he stated in response. He walked along the water's edge with her looking around at everything, the place brought back so many memories.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled, her cheeks still flushed red. As she and Professor Braeden walked along the water, she looked down at her feet, glancing over at him every few moments. There was something about him that drew her to him. She wasn't sure what. But it was nice walking with him, talking with him. It felt comfortable somehow and she found it ironic that not overly long ago he'd been swearing at her, making her wince. Funny how fate could be, she figured.

"Did you used to come here a lot, Professor?" Norah asked. "Back when you attended Secondary, I mean." She closed her eyes tightly at that. She hoped she wasn't asking him something too personal. She knew that though many came to the Cove seeking solace and reflection, still others came for alone times and romantic times with their significant others. She wasn't sure which one he'd used it for or if perhaps for both, but either way, it was still personal and she hoped he didn't mind her asking such a question. But the point was, she wanted to know. She was curious, interested.

There was just something about him...

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

As they walked he let his guard down a bit but not too much, when the young woman asked if he came here often while he was in secondary he looked at her, "I came here quite a bit I used to sit up on the rocks and clear my head got into trouble quite a few times for sneaking out to come here, I also lost my...." ,he cleared his throat and thought for a moment on whether or not he should talk about this with a student. After a few moments he finally stated in almost a whisper, "I lost my virginity here, the place holds a lot of memories I'm surprised I didn't remember the way myself". The man figured that they were both adults even if Norah was a bit younger then him plus she had told him some of here secrets so it was only fair.

Chadwick continued to walk along the water with Norah for the first time in a while he felt comfortable and appreciated, something he wasn't used too but he definitely liked it. "So do you come here a lot? Just wondering if I'll end up catching you after hours during one of my walks" ,he said. It was the best the man could do for a joke even if it wasn't funny.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled and giggled a bit as Professor Braeden whispered his admission to her. "I'm surprised, Professor, that good looking guy like you didn't lose it earlier..." Her cheeks reddened quite a bit as she paid him a compliment. She looked down at her feet just then. "Though I admire you for waiting." Her smile grew a bit with that statement as she meant it so very wholeheartedly. "As for after hours?" she stated. "You just might find me out here dancing." At that, she looked up at him and smiled coyly.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"Good looking? The moonlight must be messing with your vision" ,he stated in response to the young woman's compliment. Chadwick thought he was unattractive due to all the scars and other disfigurements he had so compliments came as a surprise to him. "I waited because I met a woman that I fell in love with, met her in primary and started dating her while we were in secondary, our last night at the school we came here and gave ourselves to each other then I proposed, unfortunately the marriage didn't last long, the evil witch broke my heart to pieces our values were different, she was one of those gun ho pure bloods and terribly prejudice and I just wasn't into that so she left me for someone who was" ,he told her.

Chadwick looked at Norah when she said he might catch her out there dancing, "Well I better get my detention slips ready then huh"? It was another joke, in all honesty he wouldn't mind catching her down here every once in a while.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled a bit and blushed as she nodded. She did find him attractive, scars and all. She knew what it was like to have scars and Professor Braeden hadn't seen the worst of them. But that one was hidden on the small of her back. She remembered every detail of getting that scar, how Leo carved her flesh with a blade conjured up by his wand. But she wouldn't scream. She wouldn't cry... When Professor Braeden's tone changed and he mentioned what his wife truly was, she felt her spine suddenly stiffen, her blood go cold. She suddenly became very aware of that scar on her back.

'Mudblood'.

Norah felt her eyes prick a bit with tears, but she managed to hold them back. She laughed a bit when Professor Braeden made the joke about detention slips. "Yeah, you'd better have a lot of them," she said. "Until the weather turns too cold you'll be hard pressed not to find me down here." She looked at him and smiled then. Giving him a wink, she ran ahead a little and when she stopped she began to dance.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick cocked an eyebrow when Norah said he'd better have a lot of detention slips, "I guess I'll have to remember that then" ,he stated in response. He had noticed the tears swelling in her eyes after he had mentioned his ex-wife and wondered why, he didn't want to question it seeing as the young woman quickly changed her tone. When she winked at him he wondered what she was thinking and after she ran off he walked to follow her. Chadwick sat down on the sand and watched her dance, she looked looked like an angel, the smile on her face and the pure enjoyment in her eyes was something that Chadwick sort of admired.

He pulled out yet another cigarette and lit it while he watched Norah, he leaned back and stretched his legs out while propping himself up on his elbow. Chadwick took a drag of his cigarette and blew the smoke out slowly his eyes fixed on the young woman dancing in front of him.

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Holly Johnson
House/Year:teacher/grounds keeper/caretaker
Blood Type:half blood
Wand:9inches long ,wood Alder,Phoenix feather core,its a black color wand.
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Attire:She wears a black hooded clock and underneath a sliver tank top with a black mini skirt with a gold trim. She also has on black boots with gold and sliver trim. and her white wolf head necklace.
Tagging:no one
Holly sat on a peace of rock and spike jumped on top of it with her. she looked over the two people that was here and said to the dog "Yea we are not alone but at least its only two people versus a whole room full of them". She closed her eyes as she heard the waves pushes up against the beach and took in a deep breath. She watched the girl dance with a shake of her head what did this girl have to be so giggly about. She looked over at the man with a one eye patch and thought must be him . she thought he was somewhat handsome in a rugged look way but then again he had an evil look about him that told her she would have to watch him. Then again she watched everyone that way for she did not trust people too easily for she seen over the years from being in school and working here that people can easily back stab you.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah just allowed her mind to escape for a bit, not wanting to dwell on the memories of her past or on the woman that had been Professor Braeden's ex. She needed to clear her mind and dancing was the best way to do that. Besides, the night was perfect, the air was pleasant and the water so calm and soothing. As she danced, she watched Professor Braeden sit down and get comfortable, his eyes seeming to fix on her as she moved and swayed to the sounds of the water. Oddly, it felt nice to have someone with her for once while she did this. Usually she went solo on her dancing jaunts by the water. But it was nice he was there with her, watching her, seeming to appreciate the way she moved to the sounds of nature. She danced for quite a while before she finally moved toward him, her face bright and smiling.

"I've missed doing that," Norah said as she moved to sit down next to Professor Braeden. "I'm glad you didn't mind." She hugged her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms about them, clutching the sleeves with her hands. "It's such a beautiful night. Thanks for this."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick continued to watch the young woman dance, when she stopped and made her way over to him he laid down the rest of the way, his arm behind his head so that sand wouldn't get in his hair. "It's no problem I would've walked either way I may not have found this place if it weren't for you tagging along so thank you" ,he stated. The man couldn't believe he had thanked someone but Norah deserved it, she proved to be good company and he was enjoying the night as it went on. He was glad he decided to leave the great hall and he was glad the young woman followed. Chadwick looked up at the sky as he continued to smoke his cigarette.

"There's someone else out here" ,he said suddenly sitting up and looking around. He spotted a woman sitting on a rock with a dog, Chadwick turned back to look at Norah, "Want to go further down the beach? Or somewhere else"? He asked, it was clear he wanted to be alone with the young woman but he didn't want to outright say it fearing she would reject him if he did or get freaked out by it.

Back
Top Bottom