Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cove

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Ryan Thomas Sullivan
House/Year:3rd Year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Full
Wand:15 inches, ivy and dragon blood
Broom:N/A
Attire:Dark Blue Jeans, Blue Button Up T-Shirt, Black Converse Sneakers
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Nicko, Katy, Cecilie

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Tank Top, Black Sneakers
Tagging:Ryan, Katy, Cecilie

(After Dinner and Detention)
Ryan poured everyone a cup then passed them all out, when Cecilie mentioned American Football Ryan and Nicko took a mental note to look into it when they got the chance. A smile came across Ryan's face when Cecilie said the cove was beautiful, "It may be random but it is true the place is beautiful it's one of the nicest places I've ever been to, very relaxing" ,Ryan stated in response to her. Nicko took a sip from his cup after Ryan handed it to him, "This is a good drink" ,he said as he looked at the cup. "And this place is beautiful it is where I met Katy and we've been friends ever since" ,Nicko stated with a smile.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Cecilie Marie Forrester
House/Year: Gryffindor/1st year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Hawthorn, 9.5 inches, Phoenix Tail Feather, Springy
Broom: Doesn't have one
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, fitted green knit top, sneakers.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Ryan, Nicko, Katy

(After dinner.)

Cecilie smiled, happy to know that neither Ryan nor Nicko thought she was being too random in spouting out her thoughts from out of nowhere. She wasn't used to people being so receptive toward her, so it was a refreshing change to say the least. Refreshing and... nice. She nodded at the things both men had to say about it as she agreed wholeheartedly and she knew she'd want to explore the area a bit more later on. She also thought it was sweet how the place already held meaning to Nicko given that he and Katy had met there. It was clear to her there were sparks slowly starting to ignite between the two Slytherins and she found that to be sweet indeed. Taking a sip from her cup, she then nodded. "It is good. You'll hear no complaints from me. Thanks for this, Ryan. For doing this for all of us." She gave him a smile and then looked back out at the water once again before looking back at everyone once more.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Cecilie thanked him Ryan smiled, "Oh it's no problem I like to have fun with friends so I do things like this quite often I do hope that you'll join me and the others in future get togethers" ,Ryan stated in response. "I know I'll join you Ryan you definitely know how to have fun" ,Nicko stated with a smile. "Well thank you Nicko I hope that I have done well and I hope to do well with our future meetings" ,Ryan said in response to Nicko. He was happy that everyone seemed to like his idea and that they were having fun with him.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie smiled and nodded when Nicko spoke, showing her agreement. She might not be a Slytherin like the rest of them, but she felt like she fit it and it was nice to be accepted. So, as long as they'd have her, she'd join them again. She reached into her pocket just then and took Cinnamon out, letting the sand boa wrap about her wrist a little. "See here, Cinnamon?" she whispered to the snake, bringing the reptile up to her lips so she could give it a tiny kiss. "This is The Cove and look, I've made some friends." She caressed the creature lovingly for a few moments. "Anyone want to hold her? She's very tame and small and loves to be held."

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Cecilie pulled out the snake and offered for them to hold it Ryan smiled, "I'd love to hold the snake I like reptiles I have an iguana myself he's in my dorm though" ,Ryan stated in response. "Perhaps next time we venture out I'll bring him along". Nicko looked at the snake and smiled as Cecilie talked to it, "I have Ryley here" ,Nicko stated as he pet the cat that was now laying comfortably on the blanket. "He follows me everywhere I go unless he is with Brutal Breaden of course" ,both Nicko and Ryan let out a snicker when Nicko made the joke about their Muggle Defenses professor. "In all honesty Ryley is very friendly and Breaden may be brutal but he is kind for taking care of my Ryley today" ,Nicko stated after he was done laughing.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie smiled and handed Cinnamon to Ryan to hold. "She's very gentle and soft to the touch even," she said pridefully. "And you like reptiles? Nice. You'll definitely have to introduce me to your iguana." She then looked over at Nicko as he mentioned his cat, Ryley. "Aww..." she sighed as she caught a glimpse of the feline curled up comfortably on the blanket. "He's sweet, Nicko." Hugging her knees to her chest, she looked at everyone and tilted her head. "Brutal Braeden?" she asked and then giggled a bit. Somehow she got the feeling there was a joke there, but it was something she was yet to understand. They said the guy taught Muggle Defenses, a class she knew she'd be taking. She figured she find out soon what they meant regardless of whether they explained or not.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Ryan took the snake from Cecilie and when she mentioned him introducing his iguana he looked at her, "Yes I do like reptiles and of course I'll introduce him to you he's friendly too" ,Ryan told her in response. Nicko smiled when Cecilie said that Ryley was sweet and both boys laughed when she asked about Professor Breaden. "He's a bit rough around the edges" ,Nicko began. "Oh I think he's rough around more then just the edges" ,Ryan interjected. "Let's just say if you have his class don't anger him in any way today a fight broke out in Flying class and Breaden was there he handed out some detentions and let's just say his detentions are brutal he doesn't play when it comes to punishment" ,Ryan explained.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie smiled when Ryan said he'd introduce her to his iguana. She had a liking for reptiles herself. But not many of those she typically hung around with or was forced to be around ever did. So it was nice to finally know someone who did who didn't mind her own fascination. As she thought on the name Braeden a bit, she mentally went over the classes she'd discussed earlier that evening with McAllistair. She still had no idea what to major in and as such was taking a fairly heavy course load. "Hrm, Braeden teaches Muggle Defenses and Magical Law, right?" She giggled and blushed, looking at both Ryan and Nicko. "I'm taking both of those. And Flying." She giggled a bit harder. "Well, I guess I'll get to see first hand just how brutal he truly is then." She watched Cinnamon a bit as Ryan held her and smiled. "Cinnamon likes you," she said. "Maybe she knows your a 'snake'," she added, joking about his earlier reference to being a Slytherin.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"Oh you're taking both of his classes I am as well" ,Nicko stated. Ryan snickered a bit, "You'll definitely get to see how brutal he is then as for flying class Professor Donovan is quite nice today Breaden really laid into him it was all in good fun though" ,Ryan told her. When she told him that Cinnamon liked him he smiled, "Well I like Cinnamon too and I think she does know I'm a snake yes she does" ,Ryan said in a cute sort of baby voice while looking at the snake.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie nodded at Nicko as he asked her about taking both of Braeden's classes. "Yeah, I'm a bit undecided for a major," she giggled with a bit of a shrug. She then turned to look at Ryan who started talking to Cinnamon. She couldn't help but smile at the way he talked to her as she found it really sweet. "Well, she has good taste," she then said, giggling a bit more.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Cecilie said that Cinnamon had good taste Ryan turned to look at her and smiled, "Well thank you it must be why she likes you so much" ,Ryan stated returning the compliment. Nicko laughed a little bit at the way Ryan talked to the snake he talked the same way to Ryley only Nicko spoke in German to the cat, some found it odd but Nicko had found that Ryley listened better when he was spoken to in German. "You talk to Cinnamon like I talk to Ryley" ,Nicko told Ryan. "I do it with all animals I can't help it if I see something cute I talk in a cute voice to it" ,Ryan stated with a smile.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie smiled and blushed slightly, "Thanks." She then looked over at Nicko as he talked about his cat, Ryley. She was curious to see him talk to him now, and in German no less. "Well, Cinnamon I'm sure is happy to hear that people are finding her cute. I, for one, am biased." She reached out and gave her snake a gentle caress as Ryan held her, the creature clearly content.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"Well I'm glad I can make her happy because she is cute" ,Ryan stated in his baby voice again as he looked at the snake. Nicko laughed a little bit after Ryan had talked in his baby voice again he found it quite amusing, "Nicko thinks this is absolutely hilarious but you should see how he talks to animals especially Ryley I envy him for knowing another language hell I envy the cat for knowing what he's saying" ,Ryan stated. "Oh it's only because I went to a German school that I know the language" ,Nicko told them.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie giggled again. "Well, I wish I knew another language. And I envy both your accents," she admitted and then blushed. "Did I just say that?" she asked, her cheeks getting redder as she laughed. "Pardon me, you know, crass American and all." In a joking manner she buried her face against her knees for a moment before looking up again and smiling at both Ryan and Nicko.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Both Ryan and Nicko laughed at what Cecilie said, "No worries sometimes I wish I had a french accent" ,Ryan admitted. "You know how many girls like french accents I would be golden if I had one" ,Ryan stated with a hint of sarcasm. Nicko laughed again at Ryan, "Not like you would have trouble with women you know like everyone and everyone likes you" ,Nicko stated. "Yeah but they all like me as a friend nothing more it's because I'm too nice sometimes and it's a proven fact women like jerks, no offense" ,Ryan stated looking at everyone in the group.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie giggled at the mention of the French accent, shaking her head as she ran her fingers through her hair. But she then flinched a bit at Ryan's one comment about women liking jerks. It reminded her of a few years back and her stupidity and naivete. She hadn't meant to like a jerk and hadn't thought she did... but she supposed in the end, like Ryan had so eloquently summarized--women did indeed like jerks. She'd given her particular jerk her virginity and where did it get her? Kicked to the curb after a few lays. Smiling weakly, she went a bit quiet and nodded. "Probably true," she whispered. "Mind if I take a walk for a minute?" she then asked. "Just want to check out the beach a bit. I'll be right back," she said trying to smile." At that, she got up and began to walk up the beach a short way, her eyes starting to water a little at the memory she didn't want to remember.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Cecilie said she wanted to go take a walk both Ryan and Nicko nodded in approval, the two watched as she walked off then Nicko looked at Ryan. "Ryan I think there is something wrong, she seemed a bit upset when she left" ,Nicko stated. "You should go talk to her". Ryan looked at him, he too noticed that Cecilie seemed to be upset and he had a good idea why. Ryan stood up and looked at Nicko, "I'll be right back" ,he stated before running off to catch up to Cecilie. "Hey Cecilie wait up"! Ryan shouted.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Ryan

(After dinner.)

Cecilie slowly walked along the water's edge listening to the way the waves crashed against the sand. It was a nice sound. Calming, relaxing. So beautiful. As she looked out upon the water, she tried to forget the memory and focus on how she wanted something different and would hope for it every day until it finally came her way. Just then, she heard Ryan calling her name. Stopping where she was, she wiped at her eyes and turned around to wait for him.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"Hey listen I'm sorry about what I said back there I was only joking I'm sure not all women are the same" ,Ryan stated as soon as he reached her. He did feel bad he never intended to upset the young woman, he then held up her pet snake, "She was starting to miss you" ,he said with a smile. He then brought the Boa up and began to talk in a cute voice pretending it was the snake talking, "Yes Cecilie I missed you dearly why did you leave me with this big jerk". Ryan then let out a small laugh, he wanted to cheer her up feeling he was the cause of her getting upset in the first place.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie looked at Ryan as he spoke to her, apologizing for something he said that she knew was innocent enough when he'd mentioned it. She knew he hadn't meant to upset her and that he hadn't meant any harm to her or anyone else at all. He was too sweet and not the sort. She could tell that much the moment she'd met him and even more so as she'd been getting to know him over the course of the evening. When Ryan suddenly held Cinnamon up, she couldn't hide her smile if she tried. Reaching out her hand, she gently caressed her pet and giggled softly, her cheeks going a bit pink. "You're not a jerk, Ryan," she then said. "Far from." She smiled at him warmly. "Like I said, Cinnamon likes you. See?"

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Ryan smiled when Cecilie said he wasn't a jerk and that her pet liked him, "Well Cinnamon likes me how about you? Are you enjoying yourself tonight?" ,he asked wanting to know if her first night at the school was going good for her. "We still haven't set off the fireworks yet so if you're not enjoying yourself now then you'll definitely enjoy yourself in a little while when I light then off....well hopefully" ,Ryan stated with a smile.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie smiled, her cheeks a bit pink. Nodding, she said, "Yes. And yes, I'm enjoying myself. Much more so than I thought. I mean, I'd hoped I'd like it here. Just..." her voice trailed a bit. "Just I didn't think I'd meet anyone my first night here. Being a late arrival and all." She looked down at her feet for a few moments. Looking back up at Ryan she smiled at him. "And I'm looking forward to the fireworks too," she added, her one hand moving up so she could run her fingers through her hair. "No doubt those will be spectacular."

350szee.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:Nicko,Ryan,cecile

Katy walked to the cove from the path. She came upon Nicko Ryan and a girl she never met before. She held up her cat close to her face saying "look midnight we found Nicko,Ryan ,and some one new to meet".she walked over to the group "sorry midnight had to go".

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Katy came over Nicko smiled he was happy to see her, he had remembered what Ryan had said to him back in the dorms and he mustered up some courage then looked to Katy and smiled. "Uhm Katy I was wondering if maybe you would like to go on a date with me sometime maybe to dinner in Hogsdale or something like that" ,Nicko asked nervously. He looked over to Ryan and Cecilie who were down the beach then back at Katy, he bit his bottom lip nervously as he waited for her answer.

Ryan looked over and seen Katy now next to Nicko, "Ah she finally made her way over here" ,he stated. He was gonna began walking back over when he noticed Nicko was talking to her, Ryan looked at Cecilie and smiled. "I say we let them have a few moments alone, Nicko really likes her I want to see if he'll ask her out" ,Ryan stated with a smile. "So tell me about yourself what do you like to do for fun"?

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie glanced over at Nicko and Katy and smiled. "They look good together," she said softly tilting her head as she watched them. "I hope he does and I hope she says yes." She liked Nicko as well as Katy and the idea of two people finding something meaningful made her feel warm inside and smile. Still smiling, she then turned back to face Ryan. She giggled a bit. "My problem is I like a lot of things," she began. "Hence the undecided major." She laughed a bit harder. "I also have a tendency to want to try most things at least once when I hear about them. Not always the wisest of moves sometimes, but it's how it is." She paused a moment and ran her fingers through her hair. "I really love the ocean. I think coming from a landlocked state has me pining," she giggled. "So swimming is high on my list. But I also love skiing. Nothing like rushing down a mountain of snow on some skis. But I like doing things outside in general. Hiking is fun. Rafting." She suddenly felt her cheeks grow hot. "And I'm rambling. How about you? What do you like to do? I'm curious."

Back
Top Bottom