Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cove

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Ryan Thomas Sullivan
House/Year:3rd Year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Full
Wand:15 inches, ivy and dragon blood
Broom:N/A
Attire:Dark Blue Jeans, Blue Button Up T-Shirt, Black Converse Sneakers
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Nicko, Katy, Cecilie

(After Dinner and Detention)
"Oh no I don't think you're rambling at all I'm interested in what you like" ,Ryan told her. When she asked about what he liked he smiled, "Well much like you I like a lot of things, I love quidditch and I hope to make the house team with Nicko this year, I just today found that I like sparring especially with the muggle defenses teacher except when he knocks the wind out of me of course" ,Ryan let out a small laugh as he remembered back to earlier that day. "I also like walking through Hogsdale, music all types of music in fact I like quite a few muggle bands and singers, and now I'm rambling" ,Ryan stated with a small laugh. His eyes met hers briefly and he could tell she was a good person just by looking at her, he couldn't wait to introduce her to some of his other friends knowing all of them would like her.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Cecilie Marie Forrester
House/Year: Gryffindor/1st year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Hawthorn, 9.5 inches, Phoenix Tail Feather, Springy
Broom: Doesn't have one
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, fitted green knit top, sneakers.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Ryan

(After dinner.)

Cecilie smiled, feeling better that Ryan didn't think she was talking too much or rambling. "I love quidditch as well. If you make the team, I'll be sure to go to the games," she said. "I've never sparred before, but I'll get to try that out tomorrow in Brutal Braeden's class," she laughed. "So we'll see how that goes. And music! Any good places around here have any good bands or anything in town? I've heard there are places, but I don't know much about those. I know nothing of Hogsdale. I'll have to make sure to check it out. If I'm going to be here, gotta go see it, right?" she said with a smile.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"Well there are a few places around here that have some good bands maybe we can go to a few during the weekends when we have free time, I actually sing myself but I never really did it in front of anyone, singing makes me feel better no matter what mood I'm in if that makes any sense" ,Ryan admitted. "As for Brutal Breaden he'll keep you on your toes and so will Professor Magnus he's the DADA professor" ,Ryan told her. He smiled again he still had a hold of her snake that had wrapped itself around his wrist while they were talking, "Oh my I feel as if I kidnapped your snake did you want her back"?

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie smiled and nodded. "I'd like that," she said. "That would be nice." She then paused briefly when Ryan mentioned he sang. "You sing, eh? Hrm..." her voice trailed as she seemed to get lost in thought for a moment. "Karaoke. We have to do it. Please tell me there's a place here that does that," she giggled. As she waited for Ryan's answer about the music, she listened to his advice and warnings about both Professors Braeden and Magnus. She was definitely grateful for the heads up. Being the new girl wasn't easy and it was nice that he was willing to help her out like he was, making sure she felt at ease. She thought it was really sweet. "Oh, Cinnamon," she then giggled. "You hardly kidnapped her." She reached up her hands so that she could take her back. "I think she just got comfortable was all. Can't say I blame her."

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"Karaoke? Yeah there's a few places but I'm not doing it unless you do maybe we can con Nicko and Katy to do it as well" ,Ryan stated in response. "We should plan a date to do it then everyone can hear how bad I sound". Ryan handed the snake back to Cecilie and smiled at her statement, "I like her she's very friendly like Rex, he's my iguana I named him Rex because he reminds me of a dinosaur kinda and when I was a little boy I always wanted a pet dinosaur and I always said I'd name him Rex, I know it's cheesy right"?

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie nodded, "Well, I won't let you embarrass yourself alone." She gave Ryan a smile then. "I'll be sure to participate. And something tells me you don't sound bad. But maybe that's just me." She looked out at the water for a moment before turning back to face him again. She looked at Cinnamon and brought the snake up to her lips and kissed her, giving her a nuzzle. "And that doesn't sound cheesy to me. It's every boy's dream to own a dinosaur and if you're going to own one, go big and go for the king of them," she said while smiling and caressing her snake a bit. "Now, I really want to meet Rex." She looked at Cinnamon and kissed her again. "Cinnamon does too."

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"I do hope I don't sound bad I've been singing since I was a kid my parents always liked it but they're biased and they're also the only ones I've ever sang in front of I mean I'll play guitar in front of anyone but I get nervous when it comes to singing but something tells me you have a pretty singing voice and if you'd like maybe we can do a duet to start off with maybe if someone else is on stage with me I won't be as nervous" ,Ryan said in response. When Cecilie mentioned Rex Ryan smiled, "I do suppose it is every boy's dream to have pet dinosaur and I think you'll like Rex he gives kisses and I'm sure he'll just love you and Cinnamon".

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

"For some reason I don't think it would be possible," Cecilie said with a smile. She looked down at her feet for a moment and then back up. "And I'd do a duet with you. I promise we'll do one. Cross my heart." At that, she crossed her heart with her finger. Just then, she paused, her smile growing brighter. "And you play guitar? You'll have to play for me some time. I'd love to hear that. Maybe when you introduce me to Rex..." her voice trailed a little. "And Rex sounds like a sweet iguana. You think he'll let me hold him?"

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"That would be splendid I'm actually excited to sing with you any particular song you thing we'd be good at"? Ryan asked. When Cecilie said he would have to play guitar for him sometime he smiled, "You know I can always use accio and get my guitar and Rex to come to me if you'd like and maybe just maybe we can all sing together while I play the guitar around the campfire" ,Ryan suggested. His cheeks turned a bit pink after he made the suggestion, he was a bit nervous and didn't want Cecilie to think he was a cheeseball. "I know I am being completely cheesy right now but I'm just having a lot of fun talking to you and getting to know you" ,he said blushing even more.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie giggled a little, her own cheeks turning a bit pink. "Not cheesy at all," she said. "I like talking to you. And I'd like to hear you play." She looked down at her feet again and giggled. Looking back up at Ryan she smiled. "So why not summon them. I think Cinnamon would like to have another reptile around." She brought the snake to her lips and kissed her. "And now that you've brought up the idea, I'm going to pester you until you do it," she teased, giving him a playful nudge.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Tank Top, Black Sneakers
Tagging:Ryan, Katy, Cecilie

Ryan blushed even more when Cecilie told him she liked talking to him, "Well I shall accio my guitar and my buddy Rex, I call him my buddy because I consider him part of my family" ,Ryan told her his cheeks still red. The young man had never blushed so much in his life but there was something about Cecilie that made him want to be open and tell her things only his closest friends knew about him. He pulled out his wand, "Accio Rex" ,he said first. Ryan waited for a few moments then Rex appeared on his shoulder, "Hi Rex, hi buddy, who's a good boy, you are, yes you are" ,Ryan stated in his cute voice as he pet Rex underneath his chin. "Accio guitar" ,Ryan stated after and within a few moments the guitar appeared in his hand. He then looked at Cecilie, "Well this is Rex, Rex this is Cecilie and Cinnamon I think you're going to love them, yes you are" ,Ryan said in his cute voice again. "Shall we join Katy and Nicko? See if they want to sing with us around that beautiful fire". Ryan smiled at Cecilie as he waited for her answer, he also walked closer to her so that she could pet Rex if she wanted to.

Nicko looked over at Ryan and Cecilie again and noticed Ryan had a guitar in his hand and an iguana on his shoulder. He knew the iguana must be Ryan's pet and he thought it was really cool and couldn't wait to touch it. Nicko then looked back at Katy and smiled again his cheeks a bit pink from blushing, he had never had a crush before meeting Katy so all the feelings he was having were very new to him and made him a little nervous.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie smiled and mumbled, "Yes!" when Ryan said he'd summon his guitar and pet iguana, Rex. The moment the iguana appeared on his shoulder, her smile only grew bigger and she moved even closer to him to get a better look. "And sure, we can head back and see if Nicko and Katy want to join us in singing." Before they started walking back, she held up her snake so that she could 'see' Rex. "Look Cinnamon, you're not the only reptile around these parts," she said before giving her pet a kiss. Moving even closer to Ryan and Rex, she began to pet Rex a bit. "Aw, he's beautiful, Ryan." As she pet the iguana, she smiled appreciatively making sure that Rex knew he was being admired. Looking back at Ryan once again, she added, "He's very sweet."

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Cecilie moved closer to him Ryan blushed a bit as she held Cinnamon up to Rex he could tell Rex liked Cinnamon by the way he moved his head to get closer to the snake. "Thank you, he loves compliments, don't you Rex" ,Ryan stated in response. Rex nodded his head to show he approved of the compliment, "See" ,Ryan stated with a laugh. "He's quite smart too I taught him yes and no when he was a little guy" ,Ryan told her. He smiled then reached out to pet Cinnamon again, "She's very sweet as well I think they'll get along just fine". Ryan held out his arm for Cecilie to grab if she wanted, "May I walk you back over to the fire?" ,he asked kindly giving her a smile.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie smiled, her cheeks blushing as Ryan told her that Rex liked Cinnamon. "Well, not only is Rex smart, he has wonderful taste," she said. "And Rex will be getting many compliments from us, he's beautiful." She was glad that their pets were getting along so well and that Ryan seemed to really like Cinnamon. Not many appreciated her or her beauty, but Ryan did and that meant something to her. When Ryan held his arm out for her and asked her if he could walk her back to the fire, she blushed yet again and smiled, her eyes averting toward her feet for a brief moment. Looking back into his eyes, she nodded and took his arm. "You may," she said, smiling brightly.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Ryan smiled when Cecilie said Rex had good taste, "Well he is my iguana" ,Ryan stated in response letting out a small laugh to show he was only playing around. When Cecilie's eyes met Ryan's he smiled back at her his blue eyes showing he was happy she had accepted his offer to walk her back to the fire. When they got back to the fire Ryan sat down on the blanket and pet Ryley then Midnight, "Well hello there kitty kitties" ,he said in his cute voice. Nicko laughed a little after Ryan spoke to the cats, "So Ryan what is the guitar for"? Nicko asked curiously, he was still waiting for Katy to answer his question and he was starting to feel a bit nervous wondering if she was going to say no. "Oh we're going to sing together while I play guitar" ,Ryan stated with a smile. He then looked to Cecilie, "Right Cecilie"?

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Ryan, Nicko, Katy

(After dinner.)

Cecilie giggled at Ryan's comment about Rex. She was thoroughly enjoying herself and was glad that he'd followed her. As they walked back to the fire, she held onto his arm and once they arrived she sat down on the blanket next to him. She waved at Katy and smiled at her cat, Midnight, who'd joined Ryley in a little corner of the blanket. "Aww..." she sighed as she glanced at the felines. When Nicko inquired about the guitar, she blushed a bit and then nodded. "That's right," she said, backing up Ryan. She reached out a hand and gently touched his arm. Looking over at him she then asked, "What would you like to play and sing together?"

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Ryan smiled when Cecilie backed him and when she asked what they should sing together Ryan thought for a moment, "Hm I'm not sure what we should sing together, anyone got any ideas"? Ryan asked as he began to tune his guitar. Nicko looked at Ryan after he asked if anyone had any ideas, "I don't sorry Ryan" ,Nicko stated in response. "Don't be sorry Nicko we'll come up with something that we can all sing" ,Ryan stated with a tone of confidence. Ryan began to play his guitar no song in particular he was just making up the notes as he played hoping they didn't sound horrible.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie smiled as Ryan began to tune his guitar and play random notes. She shifted a bit where she sat on the blanket so that she could face him a bit better and watch him. "I have a song idea. Not sure if you know it though as it's an older Muggle song," she then said in a hopeful tone, her cheeks going a bit pink. Biting down on her lip she touched his leg and said, "You know anything by the Muggle band Guns N' Roses? I love them. Anyway, if you do, how about the song 'Patience'? It's a favorite of mine." She wasn't sure if Ryan would know it, but she figured it was a suggestion at the very least. As she waited for Ryan's answer she set Cinnamon down next Rex and smiled at how she seemed happy to be next to the iguana.

350szee.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:Nicko
Katy gasped and looked at nicko she could not believe it he asked her out. She hugged her cat close saying "he asked me out he asked me out". She turned to Nicko and blushed saying "Of course I will go on a date with you sometime just tell me when and where and I will be there and dinner sounds nice". she wanted to hug Nicko close but just held onto her cat who gave her a look like you ever gonna put me down.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"I know that song" ,Ryan stated with a smile. "I listen to a lot of muggle music and Guns and roses happens to be one of the bands I'm quite fond of". Ryan was just about to ask Cecilie if she would like to start them off he heard Katy accept a date with Nicko, Ryan looked at Cecilie and smiled. Nicko smiled and looked at Katy, "That is great I cannot wait thank you for accepting" ,Nicko stated. "I'm happy for you guys, Nicko make sure you take her somewhere nice okay there's plenty of nice places in Hogsdale that are great for a first date" ,Ryan stated trying to give Nicko tips knowing that this would be his first date in his life.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie smiled, happy to hear that not only did Ryan know the song but that the band was one he liked in particular as well. Just then, she heard Nicko and Katy talking amongst themselves about setting up a date. She felt her cheeks grow a bit warm as they discussed things and she smiled at them both. "I'm happy for you both too. You look good together," she said. She then looked over at Ryan as he advised Nicko about making sure to take Katy somewhere nice, making her giggle softly. She then looked over at Cinnamon and gave her a gentle pet.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Ryan looked down at Rex who seemed to be enjoying himself being with another reptile, "He likes her" ,Ryan stated as he looked at Rex and Cinnamon. "They look like they're having fun". Ryan began to play a little more on his guitar then looked at Cecilie, "Do you want to start us off"? He asked with a smile. "If not I can I just have to muster up the courage" ,he joked. Ryan began to play the song Cecilie suggested on his guitar.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie smiled. "Yeah, the do," she said referring to Cinnamon and Rex. She then looked up into Ryan's eyes, her cheeks going a bit pink. "I... I can start. It's fine. I can't whistle, but I can hum," she giggled softly. At that she started to hum a little to start off the song. "Shed a tear 'cause I'm missin' you. I'm still all right to smile." Her cheeks felt warm as she started singing, listening to Ryan play as she did so. "Girl I think about you everyday now. Was a time when I wasn't sure." She looked at Ryan as she continued singing, hoping he'd join in with her.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Ryan listened as Cecilie started to sing and continued to play the guitar to the song, after a few moments he mustered up the courage to join in. "But you set my mind at ease, There is no doubt, You're in my heart now" ,he began his cheeks turning a bit red as he sang. "Ready we have to sing this part together" ,he stated. "Said, woman, take it slow, It'll work itself out fine ,All we need is just a little patience, Said, sugar, make it slow, And we come together fine ,All we need is just a little patience" ,Ryan sang. He looked to Nicko and Katy wondering if they were listening or possibly even singing along. Nicko wasn't sure what the song was they were singing so he didn't sing along but he did like the way they sounded together.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie felt herself relax a little when Ryan started singing along and when he said that they had to sing the one part together she couldn't help but smile at him. "Said woman take it slow. It'll work itself out fine. All we need is just a little patience." She liked how Ryan's voice sounded as he sung and didn't know why he'd been self-conscious. She thought he had a really nice voice. Looking at him, she smiled a bit more and continued singing along as he played. "I sit here on the stairs 'cause I'd rather be alone."

Back
Top Bottom