Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cove

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Ryan Thomas Sullivan
House/Year:3rd Year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Full
Wand:15 inches, ivy and dragon blood
Broom:N/A
Attire:Dark Blue Jeans, Blue Button Up T-Shirt, Black Converse Sneakers
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Nicko, Katy, Cecilie

(After Dinner and Detention)
"Hm what are my terms I don't know if I have any terms" ,Ryan teased as he continued to tickle her. He liked the way Cecilie laughed as well and the look of her smile. As Ryan tickled her his eyes locked onto hers for a moment and this time he couldn't seem to look away, she was a beautiful young woman. After a few moments Ryan leaned forward so that he was face to face with her while he continuted to tickle her sides, "I think I've figured out what my terms are...." ,Ryan began. He took a deep breath and looked into her eyes, "K-kiss me" ,he stated nervously. He wasn't sure how she'd react but he hoped that a slap wasn't coming his way.

350szee.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging:Nicko,Ryan,Cecilie
Katy smiled and said "your not going to believe this but this was my first kiss hope I did okay and you can keep trying till your dead if you want I won't mind ". She grinned at him then splashed him saying "your too cute how on earth did I catch you". She giggled enjoying her time with Nicko.
She then smirked "we scared of the other two but Iam glad we get to be alone".

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Tank Top, Black Sneakers
Tagging:Ryan, Katy, Cecilie

Nicko smiled when Katy said he was cute, "You caught me because you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met" ,Nicko said in response. "And you did great with the kiss and I say you can keep trying as well as much as you want I wouldn't mind at all" ,Nicko told her. When she mentioned them scaring off Ryan and Cecilie he giggled a bit, "They'll be fine I'm glad we get some alone time to" ,he smiled. "What should we do with our time alone? I'll do anything you want" ,Nicko stated.

350szee.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

House/Year:unsorted /first year
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:Nicko,Ryan,Cecilie
"let swim around not sure on what to do now that we are alone cause all the date i been had friends and I got Ignored so this all knew to me but I will figure it out and I'm loving this being able to be alone with my boyfriend". She smiled and ducked under the water to get all of her cloths wet as well as her hair. she came back up and pulled all of her hair out of her eyes and looked at Nicko and blushed for just a split second she had dirty thoughts.

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Nicko smiled when Katy called him her boyfriend, "I like the sound of that" ,he told her. He watched as she dunked herself under water and came back up,he couldn't help but look at her. Nicko then went under water himself and came back up and looked at Katy smiling, "We can swim around for a little while if you'd like" ,he stated.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Cecilie Marie Forrester
House/Year: Gryffindor/1st year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Hawthorn, 9.5 inches, Phoenix Tail Feather, Springy
Broom: Doesn't have one
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, fitted green knit top, sneakers.
Tagging: Ryan, Nicko, Katy

(After dinner.)

Cecilie looked back up into Ryan's eyes when he named his very simple terms. She could feel her cheeks growing hot as she processed what he'd requested and suddenly her lips turned upward into a smile. As she looked up at him, time stopped for a split second. When she blinked it started up again and she placed her arms about his neck. "I think I can agree to those terms," she answered, still smiling. It was clear she was quite happy with his 'terms'. At that, she leaned up a little and pressed her lips up towards his until they finally made contact, her eyes closing the moment they did.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Cecilie's lips met his he leaned into the kiss and parted his lips to allow her access into his mouth. He couldn't believe that she actually accepted his "terms" not that he was complaining he loved the feel of her lips against his and he really liked her a lot. Ryan wrapped his arms around her waist and laid on top of her, he made sure he didn't put too much weight on her as he laid on top of her. He liked the closeness between them.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie let out a tiny sigh when she felt Ryan lean against her a bit, his lips parting and working hers as he kissed her. She took full advantage, wanting him to know that she was all right with things, that she had a trust in him she normally didn't with guys, not since... shaking the memory, she focused on Ryan. He was with her now. Real. Kind. Someone she got a good vibe from for once. At that, she dared to explore his mouth with her tongue, her lips moving over his a little. She held onto him more tightly, noticing how his body shifted on top of hers, his own arms wrapping about her and holding her close. She felt safe in those arms and everything felt right. Something she hadn't felt for a long time. She loved how he felt, his lips, his arms, his body. Everything. Again she sighed contentedly, her hands moving up to touch his hair.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Ryan slid his tongue into Cecilie's mouth and gently ran it over hers, he could feel his heart beat fast as they kissed. There were definitely sparks there and Ryan liked that, he could tell Cecilie felt the same way he did and he was happy. Her body felt so good pressed against his, so right, it was as if they just molded together perfectly. When she brought her hands up to touch his hair he let out a sigh of content, he loved every little touch and he loved the way her kiss felt. Ryan gently ran one of his hands down Cecilie's leg letting his finger tips tickle her skin lightly.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

The longer Ryan kissed her, the more Cecilie was liking it. She already felt so comfortable with him and she'd felt a connection to him well before he'd asked her to kiss him. And now that he had... and now that they were... there were no words for the things she was feeling inside. Her heart was pounding and her tummy was fluttering. Everything that was transpiring between them just felt right. Not once did she feel hesitation or the need to pull back. It was a nice feeling, a refreshing feeling. As he deepened the kiss, she could hear herself almost whimpering a little in approval, her one hand moving to caress his back lightly while the other remained at his hair. She could feel his hands moving to touch her more that made her happily giddy. When he reached her leg and lightly touched her skin, she shifted a little and brought it up for him so he could reach it more easily--another gesture showing him her trust, her approval in what in he was doing.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Cecilie moved her leg so that he could reach it better Ryan continued to run his fingertips gently over her skin. After a few moments Ryan broke the kiss so he could catch his breath a bit, he looked into her eyes and smiled. "I would like it very much if you would join me for dinner sometime just me and you in a nice restaurant then after we can walk around Hogsdale and I can show you around what do you say"? Ryan asked. He wanted to take her on a proper date being the gentleman he was, Ryan wanted to treat Cecilie like a woman should be treated.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie looked up at Ryan, her eyes bright, her cheeks flushed. Smiling up at him she nodded. "Yes. Yes, I'd love that a lot," she said. She continued looking up into his eyes and liked what she saw as she stared into them. She could see a kindness there, something there that was rare and she'd never take for granted assuming he'd let her stick around and keep her. He was truly a unique person and she was glad to have met him, that he'd extended his hand to her when he'd stumbled upon her earlier that evening. There definitely was something about him and it was something she liked very much. "I don't think I could ever not enjoy myself with you, Ryan," she then admitted, giggling shyly as she did so. "Also, thanks. Thanks for inviting me here. If you hadn't, then I wouldn't know you and how wonderful you are." She blushed a bit as she complimented him, but she meant every word.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Ryan's smile grew bigger when Cecilie accepted his offer to go on a date it was his chance to show her a nice time and treat her the way he believed she should be treated and he felt she deserved the finest things and he was going to give that to her. "Thank you for accepting Cecilie you have no idea how much it means to me, I am so happy that fate brought us together and I promise to never take you for granted for I do like you very much" ,Ryan told her his eyes showing that he was sincere and meant every word he spoke to her.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie's cheeks grew warm again as Ryan smiled down at her. She really liked it when he smiled. It lit up his whole face and that was something she truly liked seeing and was something she knew she'd never tire of seeing either. Looking up at him, her eyes locking with his, she said, "You're welcome." She brought her one hand around to touch his cheek. As he spoke to her, she could tell he was being genuine in his words. His eyes said it all. And for the first time in a long time, she felt special. Like she meant something. And just like that, all the worries of her life--what she was going to do once school let out in the summer because she knew she couldn't go back home, whether her foster parents were angry she ran away and whether they'd come after her or not... they all melted away for the time being... "And I'm glad we were somehow brought together as well. I honestly didn't expect to meet very many people, if any, tonight," she went on. "But you...?" She shook her head and smiled. "Never would've predicted meeting someone like you. You've made this night the most wonderful memory for me to date," she admitted, blushing a bit. "And I promise never to take you for granted either. I like you a lot, Ryan." Looking up at him she smiled, her hand moving back from his cheek to play with his hair a little. "A lot."

Posting as katy
She smiled saying "Iam glad you do". She.swam around him for a bit. "To bad there is no sun we could tan oh well lets see if you ticklish" she made a mishiovous grin. she then reached out and tickled his sides. If he.was not ticklish she could live with that.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Ryan continued to smile as Cecilie spoke, he was happy he could make this night a memorable one for her. He loved the way her touch felt when her hand was on his cheek and then when she played with his hair, he looked down into her eyes, "I hope to give you plenty more good memories as well as long as you're with me I promise to do my best to make everyday exciting and wonderful for you" ,Ryan stated and he meant it. Ryan was definitely a gentleman and he intended to treat Cecilie like a lady and do things to make her smile and give her things she wanted and needed.

"Perhaps we can tan some other time" ,Nicko suggested. When Katy tickled his sides he laughed, Nicko was a little bit ticklish, certain spots more then others and Katy had just happened to hit one of his most ticklish spots and it made him laugh hard. Nicko then reached for Katy's sides and tickled her back, he looked into her eyes as he did so.

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

House/Year:slytherion/first year
Tagging:nicko
Katy laughed and looked deep into Nicko's eyes and said "yes we can go tanning sometime". she then put her arms around his neck and said "Thanks nicko for asking me out you have made my dream come true", she blushed and for a second looked away then turned her head to look him in the eyes again.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie smiled at Ryan. He was definitely different from every other guy she'd ever met. Truly unique and truly... wonderful. Already, she could see the differences in treatment, the care and concern he was holding for her not to mention the way he looked at her. It made her tummy flutter the way he made such direct eye contact, holding her gaze like no one ever had before, allowing her to see into his eyes and see the truth and sincerity he held there. One could tell so much by looking in one's eyes. That was something she'd learned from her past mistakes. And though it wasn't a 'perfect science', there was still something to be said about it and with Ryan... she could see so much there already and all of it good and promising and wonderful.

"I have no doubt about that, Ryan," Cecilie said with a smile, her hand still playing with his hair. She continued looking directly into his eyes, her own showing him so much. "I also hope I can provide you some good memories for as long as you'll keep me," she added, blushing as she said it. "That is, if you'll keep me..." She bit down on her lip shyly before smiling up at him again. "I hope you'll keep me," she said again with a soft giggle. "And see, rambling again..." she said, blushing all over again.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Nicko looked back into Katy's eyes and smiled, "Well thank you for accepting you have made me a very happy man" ,he stated in response to her. He was having a lot of fun and the water felt nice on his skin as they swam around.

"I'll have you as long as you'll have me" ,Ryan stated with a smile. He loved the feel of Cecilie's fingers in his hair and the way she looked into his eyes. He let out a small laugh when Cecilie said she was rambling again, "No you're not rambling well to me you're not anyway I like hearing you talk, the sound of your voice it's beautiful" ,Ryan stated with a smile. His eyes telling her he meant every word he spoke, Ryan couldn't wait for the weekend to come so that he could take Cecilie out and show her a nice time.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Smiling, Cecilie nodded. "Well, I guess we're agreed then that we'll have each other. Sounds like a good agreement to me," she said looking up into Ryan's eyes. She honestly could stare into his eyes forever. And she liked how he made her feel. Not once did he make her feel stupid for rambling on when she got a bit nervous. Instead, he made her feel special and that all her quirks and traits were endearing. She liked that and it made the connection she felt with him even stronger. More than ever she longed for the weekend so that she could spend some alone time with him. She knew it would be fun and that they'd have a great time together.

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Katy smiled and swam closer to Nicko then took his head in her hands and said "your so sweet i love it". she then put her lips to his kissing him softly .

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Ravenclaw attire outside of classroom, geared for the Cove.
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Riku

(Before Dinner)

As soon as they appeared in the Cove, Ashley found a good spot near where they had arrived. She kissed Riku again and then started to set up things. She put the large beach blanket down first, having folded it twice and still having a lot of room for them both. She then started to work on setting up the grill, very pleased that it had very simple yet detailed directions for doing so.

"If you want, Riku.. there are pillows as well as the usual beach picnic items in there you can get out.. unless you prefer setting the grill up for me."

She flapped her eyelashes, being a little girly for Riku for a moment or three.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name:Riku Taven
House/Year:1st year/Ravenclaw
Blood Type:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Broom:Don't have one
Attire:Black Slacks, Black button up dress shirt, Black work boots
Tagging:Ashley

(Before Dinner)

When they got to the cove Riku took a deep breath and smiled, "It is lovely out here tonight" ,she stated happily. She looked over at Ashley as the woman spoke and nodded at her suggestion, "I can set up the grill if you'd like and afterwards I can cast a charm on our blanket that will keep the sand off of it as well as a charm to make it feel as if we're laying on a cloud or a really soft bed" ,Riku stated. She was rather good with Charms and knew a lot of different ones that proved helpful over the years. She blushed after telling Ashley what she could do for the two of them, "I like charms it's one of my favorite classes" ,she admitted.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"It sounds like a fantastic agreement to me I like having each other and I am truly happy that I met you" ,Ryan stated. He looked into Cecilie's eyes and then ran his fingers through her hair, "So how about we set off those fireworks it seems to be dark enough now" ,Ryan suggested before looking out into the water where Nicko and Katy were, "Nicko, Katy come out of the water we're going to set off those fireworks" ,he shouted. Ryan then turned back to Cecilie and gave her a quick kiss then a smile.

Nicko smiled at Katy's comment, "Well you're sweet too and I love it" ,he stated in response then kissed her again. When Ryan yelled for them Nicko looked at Katy, "Hm fireworks, sounds exciting want to go join them?" ,he asked.

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Katy felt nicko kiss and smiled kissing him back . when he broke the kiss and asked her if she wanted to go see fireworks she gave him a big grin and said "sure seeing fireworks with you would be so romantic". she took his hand in hers and said "lead the way baby".

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Ravenclaw attire outside of classroom, geared for the Cove.
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Riku

(Dinner Time)

"I would like that, Riku... and I already knew that you had a thing for Charms.... you are quite 'Charm-ing' as it is."

Ashley blushed, knowing it was a bad pun, but she really did think that. Riku was charming, as well as smart and funny. She really was quite taken with the young woman, and she allowed Riku to do as she suggested, moving to start getting the food out. There were no ants near, and she moved and got a small short table where she could put the food. The table itself was already charmed, as she could tell that an aroma shield of some kind was preventing the smells of the raw food from moving from around it. She smiled at Riku, very surprised that she already was eager to see if Riku and her could become exclusive in some way.

Back
Top Bottom