Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cove

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Professor Braeden

Norah suddenly felt a shiver run along her spine. How had Professor Braeden known someone else was there? She couldn't see anyone at all. Looking over at him, she nodded. "Yeah, let's go somewhere else, please," she then said. "Doesn't matter where. Just anywhere." She wasn't sure who he saw, just the fact that someone else was there bothered her and mainly because she couldn't sense them and he could. It made her realize just how much she had to learn and how much safer she felt that he was near.

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Holly Johnson
House/Year:teacher/grounds keeper/caretaker
Blood Type:half blood
Wand:9inches long ,wood Alder,Phoenix feather core,its a black color wand.
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Attire:She wears a black hooded clock and underneath a sliver tank top with a black mini skirt with a gold trim. She also has on black boots with gold and sliver trim. and her white wolf head necklace.
Travel:N/A
Tagging:no one
Holly did not speak to the people on the beach with her she just sat there petting her dog . She was even talking to it loud Enoch for all to hear. "well so far all is okay in the forest no creatures trying to come out and attack the school we are doing good there spike". The dog barked at the sound of its name and even turned to growl at the other two. Holly shook her head saying "Ignore them were are trying to be left alone here". she then turned to the water saying "maybe if they leave we can go play in the water before we have to turn in for the night". she laid down on the rock and spike laid down next to her and she smiled saying "I hope no students decided to try and break the rules and all and think they can escape me after all you have a good sense of nose and i walk the whole castle all day and night while the students are here and you better enjoy it out here spike cause do not think we can get away during school hours to come here and catch some fresh air". She closed her eyes stroking the dog and still going on talking to it "Being a groundskeeper and caretaker is so much work I'm glade spike you are here to help me ".

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt
Tagging:Norah

Chadwick stood up and held his hand out to help Norah up, "Got anywhere in mind"? He asked taking a drag of his cigarette. When he heard the dog bark at them he looked up at it and smirked before turning away from it. He grabbed a hold of the young woman's hand to lead her away from the spot, he hadn't even noticed the fact that he did so. Chadwick turned to look at Norah once more before walking off.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.

Norah didn't hesitate to take a hold of Professor Braeden's hand when he extended it. It was warm to the touch and much larger than her own. She jumped a bit when the dog barked but felt a bit more at ease when led away. "I wish the grounds were a bit bigger, but the castle has natural barricades," she sighed. "I don't much feel like going back to the castle, though maybe we could walk to Hogsdale and take a walk along the marina before heading back?" She looked at him hopefully. "It would only be a couple miles. Otherwise we could just find a quiet place to talk. I know of a place or two for that. Your choice." She gave him another smile and blushed.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Her hand was soft compared to his, he had rough skin due to all the work his hands had been put through. He listened as Norah spoke and thought for a moment before responding, "I don't mind either way it would be nice to sit and talk though in the end it's up too you, whatever makes you comfortable" ,he said in response. Chadwick looked into her eyes as she smiled, when she blushed again he raised an eyebrow, "Why do your cheeks keep turning red? And be honest I won't make fun of you no matter what it is" ,Chadwick stated.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah touched her cheeks. Had she really been blushing? And how many times? "I... well..." she stammered. "I..." She was flustered now, unsure of what to say and how to say it. How do you tell someone you just met that they made you feel a certain way you couldn't explain? Especially when you didn't even understand it yourself? "I can't explain it. Just, I... I feel a certain way, I guess." She smiled a little. "Anyway, maybe we should head back to the castle," she then said trying to change the subject just a bit due to being a little embarrassed. After all, who was she anyway? "There's a room of requirement, two actually, we can head to. Probably not your style, but it's quiet and no one will bother us."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick's attention was fully on the young woman as she spoke, she was nervous and that wasn't his intention at all. The man felt the same way towards her, he couldn't explain it but he had feelings for her even though they just met. "Room of Requirement sounds fine by me" ,he said in response to her suggestion. Chadwick gently moved a piece of hair from Norah's face as he looked at her, the man then leaned in, he wasn't sure why he was doing what he was doing but it was as if he had no control over himself. Remembering someone else was there he stopped mere inches away from the girl's face and pulled back, "I-I apologize for that I don't know what I was thinking, shall we head back"? He said, he feared the young woman thought different of him now, he sighed then turned to head toward the castle.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah felt her heart race when Professor Braeden reached out and touched her hair and then skip a beat as he leaned in close. Her eyes closed on their own and suddenly she felt a coldness and his voice suddenly interrupted the moment. Her eyes snapped open and she saw him walking away, heading back toward the castle.

"Professor, I..." Norah called out after Professor Braeden, running to catch up. "No need to apologize," she said, her voice soft. "I... I'd have let you," she admitted, her cheeks going red. "I know. Silly girl, right?" she then said, though she smiled a bit when she said it. "Still want to go to one of the Rooms of Requirement with me?" she then asked her voice and eyes hopeful as she looked at him.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick had felt stupid and a tad bit embarrassed, what was he thinking? The young woman could have anyone she wanted so what would a grungy old man ever do for her. Suddenly he heard her voice and stopped dead in his tracks, when Norah said she would've let him his heart raced and pulled her behind one of the rocks out of view from the woman and her dog. His breathing had picked up as he gently pushed her up against the rock and looked into her eyes. Chadwick leaned in again only this time he went through with it, he kissed her deeply running his fingers through her hair. He broke the kiss briefly and leaning his head against hers he answered her question about going to the room of requirement, "There's no where I'd rather be right now" ,he stated huskily.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah's breath quickened when Professor Braeden suddenly pushed her up against the rock, his body moving closer until there was no longer any space between the two of them. He was large, warm and he made her feel safe. Just then, his lips were upon hers, moving over them as if he already knew them, every inch. It made her tummy flutter and a burn began to rise from within her center. When he finally pulled away she heard the tiniest whimper pass over her lips and her breaths came in short rasps.

Nodding, Norah smiled and whispered. "Good, I'm glad. There's one on the second floor of the castle."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick heard the whimper escaped her lips, it was soft but he was so focused on her at the moment that anything she did he noticed. "Let's go if we're quick enough we won't run into anyone" ,he stated his eyes focused on the girl for a few seconds more then he turned to make his way to the castle. He once again grabbed Norah's making sure she knew he wouldn't leave her.

(Exit to Cliffside Path)

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah just nodded following Professor Braeden's lead. She knew wherever he'd go she'd follow him. Even though they'd just met a few hours ago, they'd already shared quite a bit. For as long as she'd known McAllistair and for all the help the headmistress had tried to give her, she'd never even remotely opened up this much to her or anyone else for that matter.

Looking into Professor Braeden's eyes, Norah continued to nod, following him toward the path that would lead them back to the castle. As she did, she knew she trusted him and trust wasn't something she doled out easily.

(Exits to the Cliffside Path)

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Holly Johnson
House/Year:teacher/grounds keeper/caretaker
Blood Type:half blood
Wand:9inches long ,wood Alder,Phoenix feather core,its a black color wand.
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Attire:She wears a black hooded clock and underneath a sliver tank top with a black mini skirt with a gold trim. She also has on black boots with gold and sliver trim. and her white wolf head necklace.
Tagging:no one
Once they was gone Holly jumped off the rock and looked at her dog saying "yes Its about time they go now we can go play in the water". she took off her clock and laid it on the rock and ran straight for the water. Spike ran in after her barking the whole time and wagging his tail. She splashed him with water and he tried to knock her over which he manged to do a couple of time due to his seize. She got out laughing and all soaking wet saying to the dog "alright you win big fella but next time i will get you". the dog only barked as if to say yea right. She heads back to the party .
(she shows back up and starts talking with Cameron this happens before just did not want to her to be out here when she leaves the mixer.)

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Ryan Thomas Sullivan
House/Year:3rd Year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Full
Wand:15 inches, ivy and dragon blood
Attire:Dark Blue Jeans, Blue Button Up T-Shirt, Black Converse Sneakers
Tagging:Nicko, Katy, Cecilie

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Tank Top, Black Sneakers
Tagging:Ryan, Katy, Cecilie

(After Dinner and Detention)
When they got to the cove Ryan and Nicko ran down the beach and when they got to a spot they liked they stopped. Ryan then pulled out his wand and summoned a large blanket and laid it perfectly on the ground so that everyone can sit on it. He then put the back pack on it and opened it, before he pulled anything out he looked to make sure everyone in the group could see what he was pulling out. Nicko watched as Ryan opened the backpack and he waited for the rest of the group to come to the blanket and join them.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Cecilie Marie Forrester
House/Year: Gryffindor/1st year
Wand: Hawthorn, 9.5 inches, Phoenix Tail Feather, Springy
Broom: Doesn't have one
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, fitted green knit top, sneakers.
Tagging: Ryan, Nicko, Katy

(After dinner.)

The moment Cecilie saw the path open up and she caught sight of the water, she let out a gasp of total appreciation. "Oh my god," she whispered. She was just stunned at how beautiful everything was. How serene. Smiling, she looked over at the group and saw them running up the beach. "Hey, wait up!" she shouted, running after them. When she caught up, she joined them on the blanket and waited with baited breath to finally see what was in the infamous black backpack.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Ryan seen that the whole group was with him he pulled out bunch of fireworks, "I've got both muggle and wizard brand fireworks here so we can compare" ,Ryan stated. He then reached in to the back pack again and pulled out a bottle of pop and some plastic cups. "I've got a muggle drink as well as some muggle sweets I find them very interesting" ,Ryan continued. Although most people would think these things were simple Ryan found them exciting and new seeing he was raised around magic his whole life. He then reached in again and pulled out a Frisbee and a ball, "We can play a game while here too" ,Ryan stated with a bright smile on his face. "I also plan on making a fire before we even start, we're going to have our own little start of the year party I do hope that this surprise was worth the wait and suspense for you all" ,Ryan said looking at everyone else in the group.

Nicko smiled as Ryan pulled everything out of the backpack and he had to admit he was interested in all of it being from a magic background himself. When Ryan mentioned that he hoped it was worth the wait Nicko smiled, "I for one think it was definitely worth the wait and I am excited to start the fun, do you need help with the fire"? Nicko asked kindly. "Why yes Nicko can you summon up some wood and we can set it up right here" ,Ryan said in response. Nicko pulled out his wand and summoned up some wood then both he and Ryan dug a hole in the sand large enough to put the wood in it, after the two had everything set up Ryan pointed his wand at the wood and muttered a spell that set it on fire. "There we go it's all set now" ,Ryan stated excitedly.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie clapped and giggled when the contents of the backpack were revealed. "Okay, that was so worth the wait," she admitted. "This is definitely going to be a fun night." She couldn't be happier and felt really fortunate to have run into the people she had her first night at Secondary. Once the fire was set up and everything was underway for their little party she looked at them all and smiled. "You know, if you're curious about some Muggle things, I can tell you something you have got to try at a beach party like this one. By any chance you have some chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers in that backpack of yours?" she asked looking directly at Ryan?

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Ryan smiled when he heard the sound of clapping and giggling and when Cecilie asked if he had marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers he sighed. "Unfortunately no...." ,he began. He then smiled again, "But I can summon those items I'll just have to let the elves know it was me later" ,Ryan stated. Nicko was curious what the young woman had in mind and was excited to see what she planned to do with the items Ryan was about to summon. Ryan summoned the items pretty easily, they appeared on the blanket. "There we go, now what is it that you had in mind Cecilie" ,Ryan asked kindly.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie knelt down on the blanket and moved over to the items Ryan had summoned. "Watch... learn... love..." she said with a giggle. "I promise you these will not disappoint." She picked up the graham crackers and began to make what appeared to be a type of sandwich--the filling being the chocolate and the marshmallows. "Now, you place it on some foil, like this..." She found some foil and wrapped the 'mini sandwiches up' and then placed them close to the base of the fire. "They don't need to be heated up for very long. Maybe a couple minutes or so." She looked at both Ryan and Nicko and smiled. "Then you can poke them out with a stick... Accio stick!" Immediately a stick came threw the air and she grabbed it. "When you unwrap it, the goodness inside! You'll love it!" Taking her stick she began to poke the foil wrapped 'mini-sandwiches' away from the fire. "Pays to be Muggle-born," she giggled as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Go ahead, try it."

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Both Ryan and Nicko watched as Cecilie showed them how to make the sandwich and put it in the fire then how to take it out. After she was finished with the demonstration Ryan and Nicko copied what she had done. "So now we wait a few minutes and see what happens" ,Ryan stated giving Cecilie a smile. After a few minutes Ryan and Nicko took the foil wrapped sandwiches out of the fire and waited for them to cool off before picking them up. "So what do we do now"? Ryan asked holding the foil wrapped sandwich up looking at it.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie giggled a little and moved over by Ryan. "You unwrap it like this," she said as she moved her hands up to his foil wrapped sandwich and began to peel the foil away a bit. "When you look inside, you'll see something delicious, sweet and wonderful." She smiled at him. "Go ahead and take a bite. But not of the foil," she said with a giggle.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Nicko watched as Cecilie began to unwrap Ryan's sandwich and he began to unwrap his own. After the two boys got their sandwiches unwrapped they picked them up out of the foil and took a bite. Both Nicko and Ryan looked at Cecilie then back at each other, "That is delicious" ,Ryan stated and Nicko nodded in agreement with a mouthful of the treat. "So you said you were muggle born huh? What kinds of things do muggles do for fun do you know"? Ryan asked he was rather interested in muggle activities as of late and he wanted to know as much as he could about the different kinds.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie giggled as Ryan asked her about Muggles and their interests. She gave him a nod. "Yeah, I know lots you could say. I've been around them my whole life." She only wished that her experiences with Muggles had been good ones as opposed to bad. But she didn't want to think on that. "Muggles do all sorts of things for fun. Did you know that they don't always just go swimming. They like to run through things called sprinklers or slide down these big water slides rather than just swim. They also like to spray each other with things called soakers. They might sound funny, but they are fun especially on a hot day." She smiled at the thought of such things and how fun and carefree they could be.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"That is fascinating I've been looking into muggle activities for a while now I've taken some defense classes over the summer and I'm taking them here at the school as well I've also went to a movie theater and played basketball and a few other sports I had a lot of fun" ,Ryan stated in response. Nicko listened as he spoke, "So you've played muggle sports are they anything like quidditch"? Nicko asked. "Not quite basketball is kind of close seeing as you have to get a ball into a hoop but still it is very different" ,Ryan stated in response. He looked at Cecilie again and smiled, "So would anyone like some pop"?

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie smiled and nodded about the other activities being mentioned. She indeed knew of the various sports Ryan brought up. "I'll have some," she then said. "Thanks." Hugging her knees to her chest, she added, "You two should look into American Football. That's an intense sport far as Muggle sports go. Different from quidditch and not as fast paced, but still quite fun." Smiling, she looked out at the water, quite taken with how beautiful it looked. She truly loved the ocean and was still amazed that she now would be living in a place where she could come here and see this everyday if she wished. Turning back to look at both Ryan and Nicko, she mumbled, "This place is so beautiful." She paused a moment. "I know. Random. Just, I'm not used to this."

Back
Top Bottom