Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Great Hall

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Alice Katherine Snow, Alice
House/Year: Ravenclaw/4th year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Cherry, 10in, Unicorn Hair, Swishy
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Ravenclaw uniform and robes.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Anyone; Talking to Ashley, Riku; Watching the Gryffindor & Slytherin tables

As Alice continued talking to both Ashley and Riku about plans for the upcoming weekend in Hogsdale, she couldn't help but keep an eye on the goings on occurring between the Gryffindor and Slytherin tables. Sam and Kurt were exchanging glances that made her tummy tighten. From the look of things, she could tell that something more was going on than just guys just merely ogling a voluptuous new student. She wasn't quite sure what it could be, but she didn't like the vibe she was sensing and it made her feel ill at ease at best. More than anything, she wanted to run over to Sam and ask him what was going on. For him to hug her and reassure her. But that would have to wait for now.

"Yes, I think a weekend would be fun," Alice spoke. "I'm fairly good at getting my assignments done early, so that shouldn't be a problem for me. And anyone willing to stay is welcome. And if some would rather leave early and meet up, that's fine as well," she continued with a smile, though her insides were knotted a bit as she watched things out of the corner of her eye.

From what Alice could tell, it seemed as if things were under control. But for how long? She hoped for a while, if not forever. But she knew that depended on what the underlying issue had truly been. She'd have to ask later and hope that she'd be privy to learning what indeed had been going on. For some reason, her gut told her... it wasn't good.

canstock7377586.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name:Zoe Alexander (full name and nickname, if your character has one)
House/Year:Gryffindor/1st
Blood Type:Full
Wand:Rosewood, 8 1/2 inch, uniform hair
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Attire:Generic uniform for Hogwarts
Travel:N/A
Tagging:watching Ceremony, talks to Renee, most likely overheard by sam

"Sure, that would be a great deal of fun, a really early chance to learn about the village, as well as make some new friends," Zoe replied with a nod of her head as she was very much pleased with the idea of making new friends and seeing newt hings. "I am sure we will be able to talk some others into going. I bet other people already have a similar idea, and we can just well combine our ideas and all go together as it were," she commented with a small smile on her lips.

This was such a wonderful day, so many new faces and friends, far more then she ever had seen before. All she knew as far as people back home, where her family and her neighbors and there children, and a couple of people in town, which outside of family, were all muggles, making her interaction with fellow magic users extremely limited. This had all changed this day, it was her first time to the magic realm, and it was rather different, she was rather curious about a number of things now.

As she thought about the new experiences, she did notice the going ons with the boys. She wondered if she should look into the situation at another time more. Use her reporting skills and what not to find more about the troublemakers. She decided after a moment though to put that on the back burner till they showed more reasons for her to dig up anything on them.

Krys Snape said:
ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Standard Hogwarts Uniform
Tagging:Katy

When Katy asked if Nicko would be willing to be her friend he smiled, "Of course I would like to be friends" ,he told her. Nicko was never one to say no to friendship. He looked over when he seen the prefect stand up and walk over to the two boys who had been acting like complete jackasses toward Ms. Lestrange, a smile came across his face when the boys lowered their heads and stopped even looking in the direction of Renee. Nicko looked to Sam and gave him a nod to show he agreed with what had just happened, he would like to talk to Sam more eventually, feeling they both had similar views on certain things and it would be nice to make some male friends as well as female friends he just wondered if it would be possible with them both in separate houses.

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:nicko
Katy smiled and said "Then let me say this we are going to be great friends I'm sure". She hoped she did not come on to strong for the boy. she then heard some snorts and even some grunts but when quick glance from her put the boys in their place. she did even notice she was getting some attention from some boys in other houses but they was not as rude as some of these boys in slytherin. Yes she was diffidently in her house she was going to love this house she was sure of it. She knew from her parents teaching her how to defend herself when being picked on or forced to do anything she did not like . She has twisted a arm or two on some boys and even on some girls.

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Name: Emilia Jane Harrison (Em, Emmie)
House/Year: Hufflepuff/3rd Year
Wand: Holly, 9 in, Unicorn Hair, Springy
Attire: Hufflepuff uniform
Travel: Sitting down at Hufflepuff Table
Tagging: Anyone; Samson and Jenson

Emilia re-entered the Great Hall and sucked in a sharp breath as she made her way back over to Hufflepuff table. Samson and Jensen were sitting quietly, not talking very much and she wondered why. Biting down on her lip, she gave them each a nod and a shy smile and sat back down as she rejoined them.

"Hi," Emilia said softly, hoping that it wasn't too apparent that she'd been crying and that her absence had been too long. She really had no idea as to how long she'd been gone.

Before either Samson or Jensen had a chance to respond, Emilia's eyes drifted up to the empty seat up where the staff were seated for the feast. The seat where Professor Lupin had been before. But obviously he wasn't there now since she knew all too well he was down in the Dungeons in his lab, a lab she hoped with all her heart she'd be working in very soon.

35irqcn.jpg
f4hhev.gif

Name: Jensen "Mongrel" Spencer, of the Leeds-Cohen family
House/Year: Hufflepuff, Fifth
Blood Type: Full
Wand: Elm wood, 7', Jersey Devil talon
Attire: Scuffed up bottom of pants, the inner portion missing, the shirt and coat are asqued,
Travel: None
Tagging: Dazedly looking around

'Note to self, find graveyard to dig up.' Jensen had dozed off tor a bit, still exhausted from getting to the school in time, and had een thinking over some experiments he could help his relatives with. The different properties of bog bodies, the embalmed, and various sorts of mummies had been brought up by his nephew three times removed and it did have potential. The chance of finding undead or ancient talismans buried six feet deep. Or however they did it hear. Would need a lot of silver incase of vampires who had metal coffins. Hopefully not too much of the anti-magic iron. Though it would fetch a good prize if it didn't rust through... Shame that they had run out of the metal only a century after Damascene steel...

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Travel cloak over basic Hogwarts uniform
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Alice, Riku

Ashley noticed what happened, and she also could read a bit on Alice's face that she was concerned. She leaned in, not keeping secrets from Riku, but wanting Alice to be at ease. It was a skill she had developed that she only used when she needed to, as she never wanted anyone but her to be that much on edge. It wasn't that she was selfish about being stressed, just that she never liked seeing anyone that on pins and needles. She spoke low to both girls, an air of female conspiracy as she softly said her mind at that moment.

"I don't know what is going on, but I think for the time being the prefects have a handle on it. It may be more, but right now they are taking care of the most immediate of the problems. Besides.. look how they squirmed when the tough looking Slytherin prefect said something to them. Maybe they are lacking in follow through and got called on it?"

Ashley smiled broader, making it clear that, though she was inexperienced, she did understand a bit of male psychology.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Samual Christopher Anderson (Sam, Chris, Andy)
House/Year: Gryffindor, Sixth year
Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
Broom: Not yet
Attire: Gryffindor travel uniform
Travel: n/a
Tagging: Zoe, Renee others at the Gryfinndor table, then to Alice, Ashely, and Riku at the Ravenclaw table

Kurt gave a short nod to Samuel, who did so in return. The prefects had their own signals, so now things were at rest with the most immediate issue at hand. He then glanced over at Renee who smiled. He gave her a nod, letting both her and Zoe know that things were under control. He then looked to the Ravenclaw table, seeing Alice and smiling at her and giving her a wave. He eyes told her that he would explain everything later, and she was going to be his first priority to talk to at the mixer. He then returned to his venison steak, very pleased at the flavor that the house elves of the school had given it tonight.

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Renee Eve Arizona Marvolo LeStrange (Renee, Eve)
House/Year: First Year
Blood Type: half-blood
Wand: 10 inch Rowan, chimera mane hair, flexible with a riding crop for its handle
Broom: (in room)
Attire: Basic Hogwarts Uni uniform
Tagging: Zoe, Samuel, others possibly at the Gryffindor table

Renee was pleased, as the boys now had a good bit of fear in them now. The older Slytherin guy had said precisely what needed to be said, and that pleased her. She was still aware of the other two boys, but that was just something that would have to wait. Zoe had her attention again, especially about how she commented on the idea that they were not the only females with the idea. She did leave room for guys to want to explore the nearby town, which was actually the size of several of the smaller cities in Britain. She nodded, continuing her talk with Zoe as she ate more.

"Absolutely. That would be very good, a group of us making a time in town. It would be very sensational an event, as I am certain the townies would be most welcoming. They have been for a good long time, so a new crop may be just what is needed to get things interesting. I know the returning students make things fun.. but we are young and may make it even more extensively so in our own way. Not that I am a party animal or anything.. but I do know how to have fun."

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Emilia sat back in her seat and tilted her head as she looked at Jensen. It was clear that he was both bored and sleepy, making her wonder if his travels to the school had been filled with excitement making the place seem rather mundane in comparison. She supposed given his entrance in the arms of an enchanted suit of armor, that was very possible. But the look in his half-closed eyes told her that his thoughts were reeling. A dream maybe?

"You all right?" Emilia asked reaching a hand out to gently touch Jensen's arm.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Talking to Ashley, Riku; Watching Sam

Alice nodded at Ashley. "I agree. I think they both have things under perfect control," she said smiling a little, her eyes locked on Sam's. She could feel her cheeks growing warm with a blush and more than ever she was looking forward to being with him at the mixer. Looking back at both Ashley and Riku, she giggled a bit. "Well now, it's been an exciting first night and I'm very nearly full." She then finished up her food and let out a contented sigh. "I'm also ready for the mixer and anxious to finalize plans for a girls' weekend. However, a little dessert..." At that, she reached for a bit of creme brulee.

35irqcn.jpg
f4hhev.gif

Name: Jensen "Mongrel" Spencer, of the Leeds-Cohen family
House/Year: Hufflepuff, Fifth
Wand: Elm wood, 7', Jersey Devil talon
Attire: Scuffed up bottom of pants, the inner portion missing, the shirt and coat are asqued,
Travel: None
Tagging: Glancing at Emilia

"Yaaaaah." Jensen replied with a stifled yawn, still a bit surprised at how wierd the place was. Everything went far too slowly. Where were the searchlights, the trained garden gnomes, the spring loaded doormats? It was as if they had the idea that the school should be neutral ground of some sort. He absentmindely fumbled the hand that wasn't covering his mouth in his pocket for some breathemints when the armor started to pull itself together and walk away. Noticing this, he gave it a friendly wave and nod of the head. "Thanks for the ride." It creaked it's armored neck and a rumble echoed off the inside of it's chestplate. "Na Prablem."

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:Severus
Katy looked over as a new boy made his way to the table. She watched him sat down with his book and get lost in it something about this boy seemed interesting. She then turned her attation away from him and back at Nicko. She did notice some of the people at the slytherian table was staring at the boy and talking in hushed whispers. She wondered why they kept talking about this boy what was so interesting about him that got them all worked up all of a sudden. she decided she was going to try and befriend him maybe he would tell her or even be friends with her.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Ashley noticed The look that Alice and Samuel shared, and she was suddenly jealous a bit. It wasn't that she was going to try for Samuel, rather that she was wanting something similar. She was there to learn and grow, but she also was hoping to get to know someone on that personal a level. Her luck with dating and relationships was not the best, but that was one of her more subtle reasons for accepting the offer to come to school there. She wanted to find someone as different as possible to what she was used to from her upbringing in the states. She smiled though at how much she could see in the older Gryffindor guys eyes, and it all told her that he cared for Alice.

"He really is smitten with you, Alice. Something tells me he is a very special guy."

Ashley smile, the only thing she whispered to Alice alone as she didn't want to embarrass the older woman at all.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
Tagging: Zoe, Renee others at the Gryfinndor table, then to Alice, Ashely, and Riku at the Ravenclaw table

Samuel was very pleased to get to look at Alice, his eyes telling her he could hardly wait for the mixer. Really wanting to make it clear that Alice was taken, he also wanted to get to know as many of the First Years as was possible. He had a duty to get them as comfortable with some things as possible, as once the classes began it would be hitting the ground running for them all. He remembered his first week very well, and it had only been getting to know Lorelai that had saved him from going stir crazy. He then wondered if he was right about his suspicious as to where both she and their absent DADA professor was, but as he tackled a bit of spotted dick he pushed that onto the back burner of his mind.

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Katy cleared her thought to get his attention in case she did not have it. "Sorry to bother you and all I'm new here My name is Katy Swift and thought I introduce myself " She said giving him a smile. she then asked "Is it okay that I ask what is your name"? She was not going to ask why the other students keep talking about him in hush whispers she figure if he wanted to talk about it he would. She hoped that she did not bother him too much and that maybe he would look up from his book and say something to her.

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Emilia tilted her head a little as she watched Jensen yawn. She turned to look at Samson who seemed lost in thought as well. Perhaps thinking about home? Or worrying about his sister? Turning back to look at Jensen, she nodded. When the suit of armor reassembled itself her eyes widened a bit. Once it exited, she turned to look at her plate of half eaten food, which had gone cold.

"Sorry to have dashed out like that earlier," Emilia then spoke. "I just have troubles talking about my family. You'll have to forgive me. I apologize." Her cheeks reddened a bit and she reached for a roll as she wasn't overly hungry any longer. She nibbled on the bread as the feast was coming to its close, the desserts appearing on the table. "But anyway, will you be attending the mixer afterwards? They're usually pretty fun and people tend to make plans to go into town and such."

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Alice smiled at Ashley's comment. "Yes, he's very special," she said. She recalled many evenings when they'd studied together or had just talked together. He'd always been there for her and so often she'd dreamed of him holding her, kissing her. And then earlier that day on the Cliffside Path... Oh it had been such a dream come true when he'd finally actually done so. For so many years she'd waited for that day, never thinking it would come. "And... you think so?" she then asked about him being smitten. Her cheeks grew warmer than they already were and her smile broadened. She cared for Sam so very much, loved him. So for another to see such a thing meant something to her indeed.

Blushing hard, Alice took a bite of her creme brulee. It tasted so delicious, more so than she expected it to. Then, her day was going so well. Again, she looked over at Sam, her eyes telling him that she wanted to be close to him, for all to know that she was his, that... she loved him.

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

House/Year:Slytherian /first year
Katy looked at him and said "first of all I make my own reputation and if others do not like it oh well its there loss but seeing as you want to be alone to read your book I will let you ". She turned to walk but stopped and added "Nice to meet you Severus Snape and if you ever want to talk to me just say so ". She could not believe he was letting others thought get in the way of making friends maybe he did not want any friends. She did not know what to do about the boy but it did not matter if he wanted to make friends all he had to do was say so. She then went back to her seat by Nicko and waited for the feast to end and the mixer to start.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

"Yes, I really think so, Alice."

Ashley returned to her dessert, which was a trifle with fresh fruit and whipped cream in it. She was very pleased that they had it, as it was one of the few things that her mother had showed her how to make herself. She was already glad she was here instead of at home, and glad that Heffy, the house elf from home, had been allowed to come with her. She was at her cousin's where she would be going during the summer, but for now she was here and loving it. She really was pleased to have found friends so readily, something that she had not expected but had hoped for.

"Riku, do you have a particular time one Friday you would like to gather together for this trip to town?"

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Samuel realized that he was in love, something that though he had said it to Alice just took real affect while he was looking at her. It was just something that he had not expected, that intense moment where you knew that someone close to you was the person you wanted to spend the rest of your life with. It was not prepared for ever, but it made him realize how much he had meant when he had told her it was the truth. He continued eating his spotted dick, the currents very bursting with flavor as he did, the cream and the pudding so very smooth and just the right heaviness to make the dessert perfect.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name:Riku Taven
House/Year:1st year/Ravenclaw
Blood Type:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Broom:Don't have one
Attire:Standard Hogwarts Uniform
Tagging:Alice, Ashley

Riku had noticed the way Alice was looking at the Gryffindor boy, she could tell they cared deeply for each other just by the way they looked at one another. When Ashley asked if there was any particular time she wanted to go on their trip into town she shook her head, "No I don't have a specific time, I'll be ready whenever you guys are, the only thing I may have to worry about is homework but I can just bring it along if needed" ,she said in response with a kind smile. She was excited to be able to go out for a trip into town and especially with friends.

canstock8508889.jpg
f4hhev.gif

Name:Samson Alexander
House/Year:Hufflepuf/3rd
Blood Type:Half
Wand:Elm, 10 inches, phoenix feather
Broom:None
Tagging:Talks to Emilia,anyone

canstock7377586.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name:Zoe Alexander (full name and nickname, if your character has one)
House/Year:Gryffindor/1st
Blood Type:Full
Wand:Rosewood, 8 1/2 inch, uniform hair
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Tagging: talks to Renee, most likely overheard by sam

Zoe smiled and was rather glad that all that had been going on, now was under control. That was something she wouldn't have to work about, and she knew that if it was her, that was the focus of the attention, she would of liked it even a single bit. She finished off her meal rather quickly as she then thought for a moment, before hearing the words from Renee, which caused her to turn her head towards the voice.

"Well, I have to say, I have never actually partied or anything at all," Zoe replied with a laugh, "the most fun, I have ever had was going into the small town we lived by and talking to people, and finding about people," she commented with a small smile on her lips as she looked over at Renee. "I think this will be a roaring success, soemthing that will just be in general fun, and I am sure all of us new students want that."

Across the room, Samson was thinking about a random mostly assortment of things as he watched the going ons and also ate quietly. He figured the moment for a bit of silence was very much at hand. He did notice the look on Emilia's face and smiled inwardly a bit. It looked as though, she found a source of at least a little bit of confidence, that was good. He blinked at her appology, "nothing to be sorry about, you needed some air, and maybe a shot of confidence. I think you found both, to some degree," he said with a calm tone to his voice as he looked over at her for a moment. "Yes, I will be there, I figure, it best to get to know others and all."

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Alice smiled and blushed at Ashley's comment. It was nice to hear someone say such things with such confidence. Though she'd known Sam for quite some time, the relationship on the level it had just taken was so fresh and new. So, it gave her a bit of reassurance knowing someone else, especially someone she'd just met who didn't know her or them very well, was able to feel comfortable saying such things.

Looking at both Ashley and Riku, Alice then spoke. "How about Friday next? That way we'll all have had a bit of time to adjust to the school and our schedules a bit? I think two weeks is more than enough adjustment. Plus, I don't think I'd want to wait much longer for our weekend," she laughed. "I'm thinking it would also give us a bit of time to perhaps spread the word a bit to others."

Once again, Alice looked over at Sam and gave him a smile. She'd just finished her dessert and knew the mixer would be starting soon. For the first time in a long time, she actually found herself looking forward to the event. Usually she was too shy and hid away in the Ravenclaw dorms. But this year, she'd be happy to attend. She'd have Sam by her side and now she had more friends... if only Lori had been there as well. She hoped her best friend would arrive soon. She was still giddy to share with her that she and Sam were now a couple.

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Emilia smiled a little at Samson for trying to cheer her up further. He was very sweet and she appreciated that. "Thanks," she replied. "And the mixer should be good this year. We have a decent number of new people and new faculty. So I'm sure the school will put on a good show for us once they get the Great Hall set up."

Emilia took a nibble of her roll before finally just setting it down, her appetite all but gone... she was probably going to have to make a stealthy kitchen run after curfew. How she hated the thought of having to do that!

"After the feast I can show you both where the Hufflepuff dorms are if you'd like so we can get ready for the mixer. It's not far. We're lucky to be close to the Great Hall," Emilia then said. "It'll be something to do while staff gets things ready in here."

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Tagging:no one
Katy sat back down by Nicko and pushed her now empty plate back. She let out a sigh of pure board um. She started to think of things she could do just to pass the time after all it seemed all the conversations died and she was lost as to what to talk to Nicko about.

Lucille McAllistair could see that many students, most in fact, were either finished and starting to get restless or were nearing completion of their meal. She smiled, as this was her favorite part of the First Night. As a woman in her very early fifties, and looking like she was in her late thirties, she relished the students getting to loosen up and adjust. She was going to be very pleased with seeing how the First Years handled what was to come, especially as a number of them would not even leave the room when the mixer began.

She stood up, and at that the long tables slowly disappeared. Many students looked around, even though finished, and then looked to her. She smile, as off to one side of the dias a complete set of instruments for the band that would be playing at the mixer appeared the next moment. She then turned and looked at the students, and, as she did every year, selected a First Year. She decided on Renee, and the neatly folded paper bird flew to her, landing in her hand and then unfolding into the note that was hers to read. McAllstair loved the theatrical.. when it was controlled and not chaotic....

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Renee Eve Arizona Marvolo LeStrange (Renee, Eve)
House/Year: First Year
Blood Type: half-blood
Wand: 10 inch Rowan, chimera mane hair, flexible with a riding crop for its handle
Broom: (in room)
Attire: Basic Hogwarts Uni uniform
Tagging: The entire Great Hall for the moment.

Renee was blushing just a bit, Harry Potter having warned her about this but still a bit shy about being picked. She did what the not said and she stood up were she had been sitting. She knew that with what had just happened, she was again the center of attention for a moment. She did it all quickly, knowing that it could have been anyone in the room who would have to do it that was a First Year but still taken aback that it was her at the same time. She spoke, her voice carrying with the silence around her, and read the note word for word and then did what the note told her to do.

"Alright, boys and girls...stand up or you will end up on your hind ends! If you are not comfortable for a party now.. go and get that way... the Beginning of the Year Mixer begins now!"

She then threw the note into the air, which strangely went straight up in the center of the room, then erupted in a splash of sparkling light. Renee got down, and where she had been standing disappeared in the next moment. Decorations were appearing on the walls, and she smiled in awe.

After a moment, she turned to Zoe, smiling.

"Yes... how about the next weekend.. after this one. That should give us time to talk to as many others about going as possible?"

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

In the midst of the spectacular changes for the mixer, Ashley nodded and smiled in agreement. Alice was very on the nose about things, and as she responded to the older girl, she kept Riku in the conversation as she liked her a lot already.

"Absolutely. Friday after next gives all of us time to get used to the schedule.. all of us Firsties, I mean. Also, I don't see how bringing homework is a bad thing at all, Riku. I always bring things to keep me grounded in my classes, at least I have in my other school back home so I intend to here. Fun is going to happen, but we are surely not going to forget our education at all."

Ashley smiled, very pleased that things were picking up. She was getting a bit bored earlier, and not because of lack of conversation or interesting people. She just was not thinking that sitting and just eating and talking was the limit of fun and excitement. She then smiled, spotting out of the corner of her eye someone moving that would please Alice.

"Forgive me for this.. but your hunk with the rippling rump is on the move.. and I think moving this way..."

Back
Top Bottom